Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer (49451 Views)

Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
bastien:
Na so this girl carry my matter for her head like bald head, we dated for 3 months oh, we break up, I no do again madam, she no gree, she go call, are you home alone, I'm coming please bang me well, choi? Na bang I come life come bang, na so I vex one day ask her who I am to her, she said just fuckkkk mate..Choi, I no do, go meet ur new bf she won't. She say na my banana she need.

I don get babe now, she no like am,and she no want am,she even promise me to deal with her, call my madam bitch, wahala oh

And she get her own bf she dey flaunt online anyhow, but she no want me to get my own gf.. ..
Bitch no know weitin she want ni

You are a lucky man.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by supereagle(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Women are to be cherished and not be a punch bag.

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Isomerizm(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
supereagle:
Women are to be cherished and not be a punch bag.
I wonder what this has to do with the subject of discourse.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2017
My case currently
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Babe, what planet are you from? Several times you will even tell a girl you have someone you love and they will still hang around, even with all the attitude you put up. They will be hoping you will dump your babe and decamp. Too many girls dont just get it. When you now do the "thing" and move on they would start crying and asking why you were mean. Even with all that they will still hang around. I am not talking about ugly girls o. I am talking about pretty and ok babes. I guess the heart sometimes get the better of humans. Guys and girls.

Wow. I guess women are not all the same after all because my pride can only take so much before I start looking at other options. I simply will not beg a guy to love me. Impossible. Oh well. To each their own.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by preccy69(f): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Koval12:
The worst set of people to advise. A guy that has money and A woman in love.
I can relate

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Jman06(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Guys don't settle for less! Ditch any girl you don't like throwing herself at you. Forget all that ''i will do anything for you''. Na lie o! When you finally settle with her and the infatuation clears from her eyes, she will start seeing other guys that are hotter than you.

Don't be deceived!
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by preccy69(f): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:
I do not believe in love. its does not exist. nothing but emotion which can be develop at any giving time. its only a better option at that. like when there is no better option available on the card.

if dangote son should proposed to her just after you did. I am 100% sure you will be short change and dump. there is no true love thing in relationship, nothing but mere emotion which can fade away. only difference is that some are good in managing it. while others can't.
I once had ur mentality till.............well now am bk to it
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by preccy69(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Probably not even sex, but LOVE. They are in love with the dude and whatever he does won't change that.
love we neva get bk
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by debspauly(f): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
zuto4u:
I deserve it
hmmmm actions speak louder than words .
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by officializzijac: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
My brother, in such ladies you will find true love, infact don't let her go. try to develop feeling for her and you will not regret it because such ladies will stay with you till the end of time.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Trendytessy(f): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:
We're not mind readers. Before you start feeling phly, have you TOLD her that you don't want her?

Sometimes you can see that someone is being a miserable crumb to you, but you don't do anything, hoping they'd man-up & tell you to agitate the gravel. Why can't men be upfront? Because I doubt there's a girl that'll keep hounding a guy after he's told her to Bleep off. Maybe you're sending mixed signals, hence she's still holding on. Spell it out to her in no uncertain terms that you don't want her. If she's still pushing, then she's a nut!

Some girls can be pests to men.. they just don't get when a guy is done.. I guess you've not met such types
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Drabrah(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:
Understanding girls sometimes is difficult. especially when you have done everything to prove to them you are not gamed. But after sometime they still come back and you keep repeating the same.

What do girls want from a guy who maltreat them without any regards. and still they refuse to get sense. if its the sex why still they don't want to admit it it just for the sex but still carrying the same love come again.

Also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. But girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.

Most times their thinking is dat their persistence ll change ur orientation, wc is very far frm da truth.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Trendytessy:

Some girls can be pests to men.. they just don't get when a guy is done.. I guess you've not met such types

I'm surprised, I won't lie. Thought all of us have something called pride & self-respect.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
preccy69:
I once had ur mentality till.............well now am bk to it

Seriously? Have you started "falling" in love again?

Be careful with your emotions sha.... Like I always admonished. Suspend judgement when you're in heat. It will do you much good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:
We're not mind readers. Before you start feeling phly, have you TOLD her that you don't want her?

Sometimes you can see that someone is being a miserable crumb to you, but you don't do anything, hoping they'd man-up & tell you to agitate the gravel. Why can't men be upfront? Because I doubt there's a girl that'll keep hounding a guy after he's told her to Bleep off. Maybe you're sending mixed signals, hence she's still holding on. Spell it out to her in no uncertain terms that you don't want her. If she's still pushing, then she's a nut!
Relax. I'VE experienced same thing. I blatantly told the girl that it's not my thing and I don't want. I told her that any other thing is probably lust which I don't want to feed. The next thing is that she tried seducing me, thinking it might work and if I had sex with her, maybe it would have worked but the Lord was my shepherd and I didn't want lol. After over 6 months of defending myself from all her tactics and seduction, she hated me for more than up to 2 years. I tried being friends but she refused and the last time it happened to me before this one? I can tell you that that one doest talk to me till date, she practically loathes me and when I tried talking to her, she shouted like a mad woman...

I understand what op is talking about...

2 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2017
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Relax. I'VE experienced same thing. I blatantly told the girl that it's not my thing and I don't want. I told her that any other thing is probably lust which I don't want to feed. The next thing is that she tried seducing me, thinking it might work and if I had sex with her, maybe it would have worked but the Lord was my shepherd and I didn't want lol. After over 6 months of defending myself from all her tactics and seduction, she hated me for more than up to 2 years. I tried being friends but she refused and the last time it happened to me before this one? I can tell you that that one doest talk to me till date, she practically loathes me and when I tried talking to her, she shouted like a mad woman...

I understand what op is talking about...

Lol @ she shouted at you like a mad woman. Well, there must be another rare breed of women I didn't know about, apparently.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by bastien: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
iyke926:

You are a lucky man.
I'm telling you
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by zynzyn(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:
Understanding girls sometimes is difficult. especially when you have done everything to prove to them you are not gamed. But after sometime they still come back and you keep repeating the same.

What do girls want from a guy who maltreat them without any regards. and still they refuse to get sense. if its the sex why still they don't want to admit it it just for the sex but still carrying the same love come again.

Also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. But girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.

Op. Fact about many women.

Study attached picture and THINK DEEP!

Meanwhile. There are some very nice and kind guys dieing for this same girl's attention and she will treat them like TRASH!

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Trendytessy(f): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm surprised, I won't lie. Thought all of us have something called pride & self-respect.

Not all.. They usually claim it's love and that they can't live without the man not minding if he has a wife or not

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by luvlymabel: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Guys can be wicked and hearthless thank God am still searching for the real man hahaha...
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by preccy69(f): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Be careful with your emotions sha.... Like I always admonished. Suspend judgement when you're in heat. It will do you much good.
read his comment again,I once believed love doesn't exist till I fell for an idiot,but now am bk to my bliv,I ain't falling for no MAN
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by preccy69(f): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

am no longer in heat
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
preccy69:
am no longer in heat

So now you can believe true love exists and you're willing to try again?

But let it not be that your guy of before oooo. That guy is good in blackmail.... in fact any colour of mail you want he will give you.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by preccy69(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

So now you can believe true love exists and you're willing to try again?

But let it not be that your guy of before oooo. That guy is good in blackmail.... in fact any colour of mail you want he will give you.
no,am bk to.my former bliv dat it doesn't exist
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by MzJin(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:

Some ppl are just psychologically unstable....... but such guy is more of a psycho n nymph......
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by TTouch(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Well, you just have to keep shutting her off till she backs off, it ain't easy, depending on her personality, some girls put their hearts on their sleeves, such girls don't even know how to go back or recover until they hit a final brick wall, until then, they will keep trying and the tendency is for you to want to pity them and give in. If she exhibits some of these 10 Signs She Likes You with all her heart, then you are in trouble

Source: LoveHood
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by mecussey(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Probably not even sex, but LOVE. They are in love with the dude and whatever he does won't change that.
l

lol...even if u slap am she is there...its just emotions...and its simply love, women are blessed with abundant love. If she is not your type, sit her down and let her know why u dont like her. She will cry to the heavens but you made your point. My own advise, is when she leaves, dont go looking for her, make sure you dont really love her bc, we dont know what we have until we loose it. For those looking for wife, marry a woman who loves u more, not for your money ooooo...natural love. Dont bother if she has big nyash or big bobbyy. Just marry her, but make sure u love some small things about her.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
mecussey:

lol...even if u slap am she is there...its just emotions...and its simply love to her but if she is not your type, sit her down and let her know why u dont like her. She will cry to the heavens but you made your point. My own advise, is when she leaves, dont go looking for her, make sure you dont really love her bc, we dont know what we have until we loose it.

Sadly, not all women are approached for love... Some are needed for sexual relief and others just to kill loneliness. Yes, men should be honest but sadly not all men/women have the same standards. It is the duty of any women to know in what group she stands (love, cuum dump or boredom relief)

Also, it goes both ways because if a man messes with the wrong insane woman, he could simply end up dead, just like the dude who was killed by assassins sent by his jilted ex.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Naturalobserver(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joel3:
I do not believe in love. its does not exist. nothing but emotion which can be develop at any giving time. its only a better option at that. like when there is no better option available on the card.

if dangote son should proposed to her just after you did. I am 100% sure you will be short change and dump. there is no true love thing in relationship, nothing but mere emotion which can fade away. only difference is that some are good in managing it. while others can't.
I use to think like u many years ago but experience changed me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.