Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15226 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
24) Hardmirror
Still surprised what made this guy became an atheist...
God is losing candidates oo to lucifer, i hope rapture won't happen for the third time cos some set of people like Mirror will rebel against God

He was a Pastor in his school days.

5 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

I feel like giving you a knock on your head. How can you leave out analice107?. She's the only christian one woman warrior standing,. She's unshakable, unmovable, always on guard, no one dares threaten her and go scot free.

Even if you're a freshman here, it's an abomination to bypass her like that. She has been on nairaland for a very very long while and she's still waxing strong. Give her that which is due to her I beg.

Ishilove join oo grin
I agree with you cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
20) Ishilove (Ọ̀mọlokùn aka CauseTrouble)
This one doesn't have anything to contribute to thread. She jumps from thread to thread insulting and picking up fight with people.

You can kiss my black ass

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
luvmijeje:

All these unconstitutional and unorganized group of people again.
Funny you cheesy cheesy grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by LordCrimson(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:

At least post it let's see what he's kissing grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
24) Analice107
According to bennyann, this is her POV about Ann.

She's the only christian one woman warrior standing,. She's unshakable, unmovable, always on guard, no one dares threaten her and go scot free.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:

So u like trouble cry
kiss kiss

Marry me
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

grin

God hasn't lost him oo. Let TomTom just play around for a while. And don't wonder because no plot of land is allocated for him in hell. God's got him. cheesy
LoL

Akintom, respond to this oo
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jonbellion(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
1) Felixomor (aka BASKET or apẹ̀rẹ̀)
Blood of JESUS, if you meet this dude on NL, you will be amazed and have a rethink if God really created INTELLIGENT people to surface planet earth.
This guy n'a basket. Has a perforated brain.

Something so unique about him is that, he never gets tired of conversations. Always want to be the last commenter on a thread.

He can argue till Yahweh come.
Engagé Felix and you're automatically employed.

He always boast of been a doctor cheesy. I guess he's fantasising (imaging how it would have been if he finished from MED SCH). wake-up from your slumber bro, you're only dreaming
this one was too spot on!

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jonbellion(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
felixomor:

Great minds discuss ideas

Idiots and fools discuss people......
undecided
lmaoo
E pain am!
E pain am die! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by felixomor: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
lmaoo
E pain am!
E pain am die! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eiya dull kid,
I feel fulfilled...
Virtually all atheists have now opened thread because of me........
And you just had to flow grin

Hehehehe, reminds me of Paul in the Bible.....
The Impact is real......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by akintom(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:

LoL

Akintom, respond to this oo

She's one of the finest Christian. She contrasted with a notorious moniker, who fraternizes with a certain rogue called damogul.

The moniker is as odious and REPULSIVE, as when you write ANAL, and you suffix it with ICE107.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
this one was too spot on!
cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Silkmoth33:

So u like trouble cry
kiss kiss

Marry me
Your home will be battle field for boko haram. That babe ehh shocked
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Silkmoth33:

So u like trouble cry
kiss kiss

Marry me
Show me your bank account. No romance without finance grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jonbellion(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2017
[url][/url]
felixomor:

Eiya dull kid,
I feel fulfilled...
Virtually all atheists have now opened thread because of me........
And you just had to flow grin

Hehehehe, reminds me of Paul in the Bible.....
The Impact is real......
I opened thread because of you
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:

I agree with you cheesy

Yes o, second in command. But you've come here with your suitors o without knowing grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by felixomor: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
[url][/url]I opened thread because of you

"Flow"
By that I meant you had to acknowledge.....
Garrit ? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
[url][/url]I opened thread because of you

grin grin grin grin grin

Where have you been?

You don't need to open a thread about felixomor because all you've posted about him is more than a thread grin grin grin

You've not been active as before, have you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Yes o, second in command. But you've come here with your suitors o without knowing grin
Oh well, what can I say? Ayam wife material 200yards cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jonbellion(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin grin

Where have you been?

You don't need to open a thread about felixomor because all you've posted about him is more than a thread grin grin grin

lol na in mumu wey cause am na cheesy
No my love I've been quite busy recently
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
24) Analice107

She's the only christian one woman warrior standing,. She's unshakable, unmovable, always on guard, no one dares threaten her and go scot free.
Hmmm, says who?
Sometimes i get really weak. I cry, i need help. I let go.

I just keep pushing not that am there yet. It gets really hard sometimes, but that's what it means to be human and live in an imperfect world.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Akintom, if damogul was here, your hands you used in typing would have been withered by now.

You can type because he isn't around

I miss him sha
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by felixomor: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin grin

Where have you been?

LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Na so. I salute!
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
lol na in mumu wey cause am na cheesy
No my love I've been quite busy recently

Ok, so I noticed. miss you though
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

No but I'm part of oduduwa's family according to history grin
Lol
How?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
24) Analice.107

ta who dash monkey banana, that one that argues off point while believing in her head that she is making sense.

she is also a hypocrite she gets angry atheists criticised Christianity and the bible, even though she is happily critical of Catholicism and Islam.

she and pidgin2 act alike

8 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

I feel like giving you a knock on your head. How can you leave out analice107?. She's the only christian one woman warrior standing,. She's unshakable, unmovable, always on guard, no one dares threaten her and go scot free.

Even if you're a freshman here, it's an abomination to bypass her like that. She has been on nairaland for a very very long while and she's still waxing strong. Give her that which is due to her I beg.

Ishilove join oo grin
This girl no kill me with laf oo. i almost fell laughing.

lol@ishilovejoino.

Its well.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by HardMirror(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:
and yet not married even tho you are almost 50years old?
market woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

At a point in time, I myself became confused where he exactly he belongs. grin
He is everywhere. He is a seeker.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Analice107 can describe him better
lol. He has done a good job already.
How many of you knows Johnnydon has started his own forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is Africa Cursed Spiritually? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.