Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (31284 Views)

Some Men Need To Think / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
connectpoint:

I am oh.. The mods won't let me be.. I intimidate the mods...this is my seventh id since then....for flimsy reasons i get kicked off... hehe introducing people to one another does it work? Well-to-do, it depends oh... I personally am a self-dependent person oh..For me. I'm ever ready, im beginning to think if i'm too..i don't get...chics and me be like oil and water... grin..taking my worklife seriously bro..
LOL! I introduced her to one of my friends. The guy will hit Lagos pretty soon to see her. The dude is still thanking me. Guys love good things. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
jintex:
I just pray age don't come calling, then u go look for gateman, its all about understanding

Has Arunma Oteh married her gate man? Has Rita Dominic? Rena A ? At what age do you reckon I would?

Stop assuming every woman is desperate to be married at any cost. If it is to my benefit I will, if it's not I won't. And if it doesn't happen, I should be sure I can fend for myself and be fulfilled pursuing whatever endeavor I deem worthy.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:
Lalasticlala please move my thread to the home page. smiley
Sister well don o...good afternoon, you must still be in your early 20s...wait till you're between 35 - 40 and still unmarried then come and write your standard...well don o carry on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by GuidoVanRossum: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin

I hope you don't. It would be a tragic fit.

Indeed.

God!! The whole marriage stuff is becoming increasingly scary to me from all I read on nairaland daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! I introduced her to one of my friends. The guy will hit Lagos pretty soon to see her. The dude is still thanking me. Guys love good things. smiley

Good to hear...Me have given up hope on Nigerian girls..I reached this point recently. They think they are what they aren't abusing their minds with so much thrash..I'm not looking for for now jare...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by imustsaymymindo: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:

Because only love can't sustain marriage!
That is why older marriages based on practical
realities last longer than the "cinderella" ones
we have these days.

That quote "love can not sustain a marriage" means that other good characters like tolerance, endurance, self-control, respect etc are also needed in a Marriage and not money. Infact, if you have a very good character without love, it can sustain the marriage. The quote should not be taken out of context.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Mkbryants(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
greyboy5000:
really!
Now you see the world like a ruler with straight edges
As if anything is certain, as if love is easy to find like a cup of rice
You mean the lady should leave like that and find a sucessful guy like the nigga is just waiting to be bought off the market angry

So what happens if these richer guy were to loose his money or source of fund immediately they started dating
Don't tell me because i know your answer; the lady should move to another sucessful guy
You know what society call those type of ladies that move around looking for gold grin

On the insults
You need to read where she painted the picture of a broke guy in her post and come back to tell me how she was glorify them

Wow!... These are fine words coming from a fine mind with a white cap.

The crown of wisdom would never fade off as u have just been taking the right words from my fingers and mouth. Couldn't have been said better either.

Too much juice, too much �

Respect large�

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by CookieBrown: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
If every job was given to individuals on merit, 80% of the so-called workers / ambitious minded men and women working today would be out of a job in the blink of an eye, then such write up would not even exist. Working in a low job position or unemployed today doesn't equate to being poor for life, that's why we have what's called a promotion and constant job vacancies!!

What's wrong with a woman earning more than a man? After all, her employer is most likely a man! Dear Lord, the Nigerian way of reasoning is so tiring. A Nigerian woman doesn't want a poor man because she's poor, unemployed and can't get a job because of men taking most jobs. Now she has a job, equal rights and financially stable, still, she can't be on the same level or date a man earning less?

Enough of all these petty I'm richer than you or them, by World standards, Nigeria is a very poor country and its citizens are all poor!

'' Sometimes trolling unnecessarily actually brings out the stupidity in an individual''

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
connectpoint:

Good to hear...Me have given up hope on Nigerian girls..I reached this point recently. They think they are what they aren't abusing their minds with so much thrash..I'm not looking for for now jare...
Yeah. That sucks. But there are still some good Nigerian girls but honestly, they are few. Very, very few.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mkbryants:

Wow!... These are fine words coming from a fine mind with a white cap.

The crown of wisdom would never fade off as u have just been taking the right words from my fingers and mouth. Couldn't have been said better either.

Too much juice, too much �

Respect large�
thanks my man
We just dey try

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by imustsaymymindo: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=greyboy5000 post=58026335] again you bring back money to support your argument

Well what I was saying is the that hard work doesn't equate money gotten at least at some stage, otherwise labouers will have been the richest in the world
[quote]

I support you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:

Has Arunma Oteh married her gate man? Has Rita Dominic? Rena A ? At what age do you reckon I would?

Stop assuming every woman is desperate to be married at any cost. If it is to my benefit I will, if it's not I won't. And if it doesn't happen, I should be sure I can fend for myself and be fulfilled pursuing whatever endeavor I deem worthy.
Tho, I don't wanna come insulting these ladies. Citing people's status or choice an making inferences from them is not always a good thing. Especially, if these persons have good reputation. Those ladies may have one small boy somewhere. Don't be be too sure about their life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah. That sucks. But there are still some good Nigerian girls but honestly, they are few. Very, very few.

I know...met alot of the few, the problem is when i met them they just got stuck, or my guy likes them and as an elder i have to free the matter..I'm not interested in them, from the posts i read, from the attempts i make, from what i see around i've lost hope completely abeg, it feels more like a burden than something that can be enjoyed...thesedays in-laws are complete shameless idiots...I'm looking outside bro. I'm too big to allow low lives drain me of my mojo abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by NaeChris: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:

Thanks sis. I am patiently waiting for the male refuters to arrive. grin
I get your point. Its not a bad idea to maintain such standard, but a logical being must not be rigid, atimes, you have to bend based on certain circumstances and situations mostly where love is present. Being rigid will make you spend more time looking for your match, but remember TIME IS FAR SPENT.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Yungblaccmale(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where are we coming from? where are we going ? The basic truth is if you're not making money you're not making sense according to the OP. You can never understand women let em be.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:
One thing I have realized from reading comments on this website is that a lot of men do not understand that some women have certain financial standards when it comes to dating, and nothing can make them lower those standards. So guys, when a lady says she can't date a broke guy, try to first ruminate on the information I want to pass across before deciding to label her with derogatory appellations.

When I say some ladies, this "some" constitutes a certain category of ladies. This category includes ladies who are ambitious, hardworking and goal oriented. They are aren't idle or ignorant. They are intelligent, well informed and most times are financially bouyant. These are the kind of women I am categorically referring to. If this kind of woman says she can't date a broke guy, then she is justified in making such statement, and any guy who insults her for making such statement or tries to refute her statement with the kind of pathetic comments I read here, is indeed pathetic.

How does anyone expect a woman who is working towards being financially successful and expending time and energy towards this goal, to settle for some guy who earns WAY less than she does? How can a financially ambitious woman lower her standards and spend years waiting for some guy "who has potential" to make it? Let me unpack this last statement because it's a bit radioactive. There are different gradations of potential and that's why I used quotation marks. There are men who have an education that confers a high competitive advantage in the job market, or skills that can catapult them to high rungs on the financial ladder. If a financially ambitious woman meets this kind of guy and he is working hard everyday to become financially stable and secure, then she can lower her standards a bit and grind with him, but only for a while. If after few months or years and this guy isn't making any progress and she decides to go, no one should blame her. Maybe the guy isn't smart enough or isn't just lucky enough. She has the right to leave him and find someone who is financially compatible with her. Yes.
But this only applies to men who have real potential, not some guy who just has a degree or skills and isn't taking diligent steps to improve his finances.

What most guys don't realize is that being broke or just having enough money to subsist, are indicative of certain traits women in general aren't attracted to. Traits like laziness, unintelligence, lack of ambition, bad luck, and a lack of good education. It's not the fault of a financially ambitious woman who is financially bouyant herself if she doesn't want to mingle with broke people, let alone date them.

Instead of dating a guy that has good qualities, the kind of women I am referring to would rather find financially bouyant and ambitious men like themselves, and then proceed to look for these good qualities. And YES they are justified in doing that. Abi is it only broke guys that have good qualities?

Lastly, if any guy is asking out women who don't fall into the category of women I am referring to, then such guy has low standards and deserves the rejection he is receiving from his fellow broke girl.
love is dead in Nigeria. what type of mentality do you Nigerian ladies have? are you this hungry? is your family this poor for your entire life to be centred on money? non-black girls are indeed different from Nigerian girls and they're way smarter. Have you read Chetan Bhagat novel "half girlfriend?" .I'm sure you've not read it cos most Nigerian girls are half baked and illiterates that just passed through school with nothing upstairs cos maybe its the poverty or what's in vogue among them that make them shun reading for prostitution and searching around for magas. I would advise you to read that book cos its obvious you don't read books with all the jargon you typed up there. and who told you that you can always be lucky and so any man that is yet to make it is unlucky? do you know the number of women with good education,that are more beautiful than you,smarter than you that are as poor as church rats? one time or the other,they have once believed its sure for them that they'll be rich and marry husbands that will be rich forever. life is not what you think.
so,if you so called rich husband goes broke,you'll divorce him? maybe that's what you will do but no rich man will want to marry you cos there are too many beautiful young fresh girls they can pick from rather than an old divorcee with saggy breasts

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Chikkichukky(f): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! You seem to like drama. Are you a drama queen?

Look, let me tell you, I can date a chick without asking for sex. I have done that before.

Stop it, you are not a rich girl because rich girls do not talk the way you just did.

I love drama and I am dirt poor. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by GuidoVanRossum: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
majekdom2:
we live in a sick society. We have a social problem. You are perceived successful by the car you drive and house you live in. We go to church so God can bless us to be rich. We go to school because we believe education is key to becoming rich. People become politicians because they want to be rich. Some people that are surviving will go abroad because they want to be rich, some will push drugs. We have internet fraudsters who could have survived without being fraudsters because they want to be rich. There is no other motivation in Nigeria other than the quest to become rich. A very big social problem that has affect our thought pattern.

My brother. You are speaking straight from my heart.

I was discussing with a friend sometimes ago. About the difference between our parent's lifetime and our own era. In their days, they take pride in being academically successful. They measure success by the number of life they've touched. They find pride in the title of their names. That's why the like of justice Oputa wouldn't want his son to be a musician because money isn't a measure of success to them.
Those were days we look toward the Woles, the Achebes and co for inspiration.
Our role models where the PN Okereke. But not anymore. Nowadays, we see the wizkids, Davidos, Hush puppies as more successful than the rest of the young guys who aren't financially successful yet.

One day we will come and blame our leaders. Leaders that were a product of this directionless society.

God help us sha...
For a broke guy like me, I will be rich one day doing what I know how to do. I however pray never to mingle with ladies with this kind of mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Jelal0007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes I can read thank you

So you said a lady should leave the guy right if he is not making it , now here is my question what if something bad were to happen to this very" sucessful lady" and she seems not to be making progress too
What do you suggest for the very successful guy to do?

Or really, I guess you didn't read in your post where you said uneducated, unintelligent is a trait of broke guys right
So you mean been a tout like maleye or rouge like evans is now new the intelligent and educated for you very "successful ladies"

Really, now you tell me you don't go Into relationship because of money because all I saw in your earlier post was money, money, money and money
However, since you claim you have other things you go into relationship for, why don't you enlighten us
Don't mind her,she never expected any1 to come 4 her with facts and common sense the way u did. Its her kind that marries a fraudster or a kidnapper and form ignorance of his wealth source. After all,its about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg leave the girl. Hers is the mentality of a person who has probably endured great poverty early in life and does not wish to go back.
We need to ask if material wealth was the reason her mother agreed to her Fathers marriage proposal
This is a really fu..kd up generation

Like Gourdoinc , I have seen both wealth and near penury. I have been so broke that I had to take my bath with OMO; I have sat across from an A lister in Nigeria and negotiated a multi million dollar deal. If a lady had met me in the first circumstance, she would have judged me stupid and unintelligent ? Money is ephemeral. The qualities that matter are not measured in Naira and kobo.Judging people by their material circumstance is short sighted.
As @yhemster pointed out, Adenuga was once a cab driver. George Soros was a cleaner on the tube in London, IBB was a nobody when he married Maryam and the list goes on.

@Lubyana and @RaggedyAnn, @Daeylar @Nahzyla marry for compatibility and love. Not money. The position you are trying to defend is not discernible from that of a gold digger.

Aah u si Omo manage sef
My own i no even see sponge talk less

#Eco99#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
connectpoint:

I know...met alot of the few, the problem is when i met them they just got stuck, or my guy likes them and as an elder i have to free the matter..I'm not interested in them, from the posts i read, from the attempts i make, from what i see around i've lost hope completely abeg, it feels more like a burden than something that can be enjoyed...thesedays in-laws are complete shameless idiots...I'm looking outside bro. I'm too big to allow low lives drain me of my mojo abeg
Hahahaha. Take heart, bro. angry

There's one available but she's not happy with me right now because I finished her last time. She's also from well-to-do family but a little bit stubborn. cheesy

She didn't call me on my birthday because she was unhappy with me.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by azuza1: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooooh! I landed in page 7

Observing comments sha

Let's hear your perspective
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by imustsaymymindo: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You're free to add to the list of possible causes, it's far from exhaustive. The point is it should be analyzed.

Analysing it does not guarantee you won't fail again. Though I agree failure should be analyzed. Infact, most successful people failed the most and were successful at the least time they expected, planned or analysed.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
ecoeco:

Aah u si Omo manage sef
My own i no even see sponge talk less

#Eco99#

cool
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Olulinks(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:

So if a woman has financial standards, she should now lower it for some guy because of what? What does the guy have to offer that more financially bouyant and ambitious men don't have? Is it by force to date somebori? It's not like she sees men as lower status, it's just that she can't date them. Shikena. Is it your life? Is it not her life?
Most wealthy men are ambitious, intelligent, well informed and successful, and when they marry, they marry equally intelligent, ambitious, well informed and successful women. Stop watching Nollywood movies and engage with reality.

Oh please. It's not only the women who marry rich men that suffer domestic abuse. Women who are married to broke men also suffer domestic abuse. Domestic violence occurs across all boards.

Lolzzz. Sorry to say this but you are so ignorant about reality. Who told you white women aren't concerned about financial status? How many white women do you know? There are women of different races who have financial standards, and so can't settle for less. And they have the right to. Instead of complaining and abusing them, why don't you strive to be financially successful so you can meet the standards of most women?
Just 13 LIKES! You see yasef?
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Olulinks(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
And here now na just 11 LIKES! You know why this is happening to you? Your thread is good but it has a bad intention. Next time don't do that again.
Lubyna:

Where did I say I go into relationships just because of money? The category of women I am referring to, which I believe I belong to, don't go into relationships just because of money. Certainly they have other standards, but money is one of those standards. Shikena.

I never said money equates intelligence. I said being financially successful is indicative of intelligence. And yes it is. Money isn't easy to get. Only someone who is intelligent can get it. And by intelligence, I don't mean memorizing data and writing an exam. I mean being able to utilize acquired knowledge and inherent skills in solving real problems. Dino Malaye is an intelligent man. Obviously.

I didn't say a lady should leave a man she loves if he becomes broke. I said a lady can date a broke but hardworking and ambitious guy who has potential, but can choose to leave him if he isn't making progress. Abi can't you read?
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:

There's one available but she's not happy with me right now because I finished her last time. She's also from well-to-do family as well but a little bit stubborn. cheesy

Hehehe...Dont fall victim of my fav proverb oh.. I tell my hommies we humans don't appreciate original until we fall victim to fakes...fakes helps us attach greater value to things....Since you know you've done sumthing wrong, why can't you pick up the phone and make amends..conflict is an opportunity for greater ambiance if i'm asked.....
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Jelal0007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:

Sorry about my statement about you not being able to read. I didn't mean to be rude. That wasn't even my intention.

Women and men aren't the same. Men don't go into relationships for the same reasons as women and men certainly don't have the same needs or responsibilities as women. A guy dating a woman who is hardworking but broke, isn't the equivalent of a woman dating a guy who is broke. Men are conventionally, and I'd argue naturally the providers in a relationship. Women are naturally inclined to want their man to take the driving seat in the relationship, in all aspects. To put it plainly, women want men who can provide and take care of them. It doesn't mean she shouldn't strive to be financially successful, but this is the reality of relationships. On the other hand, no man goes into a relationship expecting his woman to take care of him. In fact, most men prefer to be more financially successful than their partners. I hope I have answered your question?

Don't bring me back to this. I have already explained what I meant. Yes. Being financially successful is indicative of intelligence. Intelligence is a broad them that admits of various definitions, but my definition of intelligence, which subsumes most of the definitions which you'd come across anywhere, is being able to utilize acquired knowledge in solving problems. And why are you fixating on Intelligence? There are other qualities I mentioned alongside intelligence that being wealthy is indicative of. Dino and Evans are intelligent people. Dino is a wealthy politician who has occupied various high level political posts in the past. You have to be intelligent to be able to do this. Evans was able to kidnap lots of people, gain profit from the act and remain hidden and undetected for many years. Only an intelligent person can achieve this. I am not in anyway justifying the morally reprehensible crimes of Evans and the bad things Dino Malaye has done in the past. I am just trying to answer your question about whether or not they are intelligent. When I say someone is financially successful, hardworking, ambitious and goal oriented, and wants someone who shares the same traits as she does, I am obviously not referring to people like Evans and Dino. The kind of women I categorically referred to in my OP certainly aren't concerned about just money. Money is a standard among other standards. Certainly this kind of woman would examine the past and present of her potential spouse. She'd date someone who she knows his source of income, and who she is certain this source of income is safe and won't jeopardize her life in the future. Obviously someone like Evans and yahoo boys don't fit this criteria. You are making it seem like all financially successful men are touts or kidnappers and all broke guys are morally upright.

U still haven't answered the gentle man's question, what happens if along the line a woman in ur so-called class goes broke? We've seen rich folks go broke (its a possibility). What then happens? The rich guy promptly dumps the lady? Since all u talk about is emphasising on money. Cc:greyboy5000

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
DeeTus:

There's one available but she's not happy with me right now because I finished her last time. She's also from well-to-do family but a little bit stubborn. cheesy

I'm not sick at heart oh... grin
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by chrisbrown20(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lubyna:
Lalasticlala please move my thread to the home page. smiley
a bitch on d loose

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

My brother. You are speaking straight from my heart.

I was discussing with a friend sometimes ago. About the difference between our parent's lifetime and our own era. In their days, they take pride in being academically successful. They measure success by the number of life they've touched. They find pride in the title of their names. That's why the like of justice Oputa wouldn't want his son to be a musician because money isn't a measure of success to them.
Those were days we look toward the Woles, the Achebes and co for inspiration.
Our role models where the PN Okereke. But not anymore. Nowadays, we see the wizkids, Davidos, Hush puppies as more successful than the rest of the young guys who aren't financially successful yet.

One day we will come and blame our leaders. Leaders that were a product of this directionless society.

God help us sha...
For a broke guy like me, I will be rich one day doing what I know how to do. I however pray never to mingle with ladies with this kind of mentality.
we lost it and that's why I tell people when they come with silly restructuring and diversification talk. We have a social/ mental problem that needs to be addressed first, if not it won't work.
@ bolded, broke is a status. You can choose to remain there or move beyond that status. Keep on with your work, stay focused, network and make friends with the right set of peeps and it will pass. It will pass in a moment. I have been there, it passed, the change came in a twinkling of an eye. You don't have to force yourself on any babe. It's only natural for them to rely on you for their needs. If anyone understand you can't provide and will still keep you, hold that person tight. It will happen bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chikkichukky:

I love drama and I am dirt poor. grin
LOL! Seems like you have a sense of humor. Tell me, what are you up to now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.