Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41250 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by BLEENKY1(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Mehn... I Will Go For El-rufa'i
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Emith(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Honestly None. Honestly None. Honestly None.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
fayose intelligent & educated??a certificate forger.stop disgracing igbo race,instead of u to support yur kinsman rochas,obiano or umahi 4 presido u now support a bloody afonja whom u love 2 hate.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
see them, making the same mistake again, non. Stop being foolish Nigerians, stop being foolish..!

My brother. The thing just tire me
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Kiakia(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Governor Ambode of Lagos obviously, but Donald Duke would have been the man if Obasanjo had not truncated his ambition. That young man has ideas. He was also charismatic as a governor.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
ortom of Benue or yahya bello of kogi
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Weselion:

My brother. The thing just tire me
You can easily deceive Nigerians. Just bring in Ethnics, Religions sentiment into politics. You will be their number one friend.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Primebuilders(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival

Bros u funny oo. The post did not say if Fayose is qualify. It says which of the serving Governors do u think is qualify. Na so people take dey fail exam.

The question again which of the serving Governors do u think is qualify to be Nigeria president 2019. Your answer pls. Do not critic another opinion. Last chance

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Lusile(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ambode Akinwunmi
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Stakekay1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Since most of the political parties are zoning their candidates to the north, Dakwambo of Gombe State will be a perfect candidate, he posses the character of a good leader, possibly Fayose should be selected as his Vice.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by edoyad(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ortom of Benue, I need a wheel barrow for my business
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Flintstone06(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dangote..... Trump... undecided
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by dlaw281(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
gretblue:

May God bless your soul.We have told them what we saw in Ekiti but they still believe in propaganda and lies being sold to them by Fayose.
only those I n ekiti will understand
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by whitebeard(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
4FACEADELEKE:

Its not about being foolish, let a youth or youths come out and challenge the gerontocratic form of leadership, and also give Nigerians realistic reasons to vote for them.I believe Nigerians like me will gladly support and vote for them.
I love what u wrote, let's wait for next election and pick someone new to politics..!! I don't like any of these guys they are all the same to me, we need the next generation..!!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dankwambo of Gombe state

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
olatunji21:

That one that is trying to erase all traces of his predecessor...He's not fit for governance at a large scale... despite all his noise, all indices of government has shown him of largely falling short of Tunde fashola's two years achievement in office..
thunder fire u there
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by whitebeard(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
there's nothing like fun.. This is a serous case and don't be shy to express your opinions.
Fayose for 2019 and 2023..
Thunder fire that useless whitebeard. Omo ale jati jati
on a Sunday morning, nawa for u. So u want an unreasonable nigga, who fought a battle that could be avoided with the petrol union of his state and made his people lack petrol, and he was making fun of it...that is Bleep up, now if he does that at federal level, pls wouldnt people start complaining like buhari's time, we need someone of stern character, someone that hates people getting in his way, someone that really feels for the people, someone that desires to make Nigeria great...and I can tell u non I mean non, not even ambode, fashola, or even fayose can do it, we would only end up making the same mistake over and over and over and over and over again.

But if u really want to enjoy the benefits of your nation, vote someone who campaigns for himself, someone who can walk the talk, not a tout, or a fame seeking president...!!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Iamzik: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Not educated? Please remind me again.... What is Buhari's highest qualification again?

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by oscarline2002: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
I prefer Fayose but we need a youth president come 2019. The age bracket should be between 32-42yrs old

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
bionixs:
so HND holder is not educated by your myopic rating? you are educated even more than Bill Gate , Zukerberg and Buhari put together. what are you , Mr educated
. Kill yaself
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Primebuilders:

Bros u funny oo. The post did not say if Fayose is qualify. It says which of the serving Governors do u think is qualify. Na so people take dey fail exam.

The question again which of the serving Governors do u think is qualify to be Nigeria president 2019. Your answer pls. Do not critic another opinion. Last chance
it's a discussion. I've given reasons why fayose is not the right choice wbev though he's qualified. If you don't like my opinion kill yaself
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Shonekan27:
when fayose is just HND holder, what is buhari?
buhari graduated from US war college
That should be equivalent to a masters or PGD
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Iamzik:

Not educated? Please remind me again.... What is Buhari's highest qualification again?
buhari graduated from US war college. Military men a whole lot of courses before making the rank of general. He has at least an equivalent of MSc or PGD.

He's still a failure like I stated in my earlier post anyway
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ceeceeco: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (The Executive Governor Of Rivers State).
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:

This is elitist! If election are free and fair fayose will win your choice of sophistication hands down. Stop talking down on people with street credibility that is what wins elections and Fayose has it!!!!!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
gretblue:

The same decline in Monthly allocation affects Anambra state like every other state in Nigeria. Anambra the last I know is not owing a monthly salary to his civil servants. Obiano has built many roads, overhead bridges and he has attracted many investments in Anambra. IGR of Anambra has not remained the same. Likewise my visit to other states. What Fayose is doing in Ekiti is to wait till FG allocation comes. No IGR improvement. All he does is to absorb himself and blame others. A governor who is despite all the monthly allocation, all bail out funds still, Paris Fund still find it difficult to pay salary. Kindly visit Ekiti state, his antics will reveal more to you. There are better governors who don't rely on monthly allocation. Don't fall for Fayose antics my brother.

Anambra and ekiti are not on the same page when it comes to resources, Anambra can stand without the support of the FG, Peter Obi proved that, Fayose paid 3 months arrears from the bail out fund maybe you should carried more research on that. Like i said earlier the monthly allocation of ekiti after deduction of debt, cant service the state salary except they have other source. Fayose first tenure in ekiti state, workers receive salary on the 25th, why the changes now? when you visit ekiti, what potential do you see there except civil services and service industry, the state has d highest number of professor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
see them, making the same mistake again, non. Stop being foolish Nigerians, stop being foolish..!
tell them my brother... see stupidity at it's peak
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
gretblue:

The same Ado , I left 9 days ago. May be you need to revisit Ado and sample their opinions again. Go to the various ministries in Ekiti state and sample their opinion perhaps if you come across those civil servants who their outstanding salaries of 2016 are yet to be paid , you might not escape their lynch when you discuss Fayose as president in 2019.

If any other person succeed Fayose, the person will face similar problem if not worse, same as whoever succeed Aregbesola. You cant be receiving less than 1.2b and expect to pay salaries of 4b and engage in any meaniful capital project. Is a simple logic. The civil servant you are talking about are aware of all that because he carry them along in is monthly report which no other governor does

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Arisheloaded(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyewale Suraj
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gannod(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Maybe you need to study what causes the decline in the state allocation, with the huge debt he inherited, he's still doing a good job. The monthy allocation of ekiti cant even pay salary let alone infrastructure. In his first tenure he left 10billion naira with no debt, what did he inherited now? dont just criticize, 70% of the infrastructure you see in ekiti was done by Fayose in his first tenure. Same pain will happen to anyone that succeed Aregbesola

May God bless you
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Optimist88(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:

Not educated but has HND! You're the illiterate here oga! HND is not enough to rule?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gannod(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I worked in Ekiti for a year, you have nothing to tell me about the state, the people love him and understand him better. Fayemi is the cause of the decline in the state revenue, ekiti debt profile is high. The people all understand that, Ado indigene for example can stone you if you talk thrash about the governor, they are not you that reason with the press

May God bless you. I also live in Ekiti and I am from Ekiti. Fayose is a good man ,He is fit for the office. Regardless of what haters are saying,we love him. He will make Nigeria great again if given the opportunity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.