Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (40453 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Dainfamous: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
shut up...If u r yoruba...is ur region more developed than the east? Stop using lagos as ur benchmark ...I've bin round d south waaste and it's all shithole I swear.
Don't mind them

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Mbariga1: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
Yoruba have changed grin grin
Kanu you are a bastard!!!!
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry
real bastard I swear
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Nna, I go come your house.... no forget to add my mouth inside dey food.... gringrin

Ji si ike

Guy no movement o. Abi na? This thief thief government go here wii. I stand with BIAFRA.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Really So kanu you are daring the law of the land? Nice one no need to tell a deaf its raining outside ok. We are all waiting to see and since you have chosen to disrespect the law and came out publicly to declared it then what is DSS waiting for? Pick this things out of the street once and for all. I know they will started raining bragging and chest beating by my statement we have seen a lot of bragging's and ultimatum so it does not move anybody again.

DSS pick this alien albino who are not probably sure he is not a bastard in the first place off the street and nothing will happen I mean IPAD or IPOOH will do nothing and by the way I beg you the DSS if you eventually pick him up please straight to the notorious flies invested prison in Bauchi and leave him their for ever.

I'm still waiting for Nnwa Anambrans may be this clown will ask them too sit and not vote and they will obey him I want to see. Is this your leader? So if Eventually you get that Biafra my foot so is this how this misguided and untrained child WILL turn to Semi-god and rule over you with IRON FST? He is not the confimed leader he is already a tyrant I'm really sorry for my people a failure will always have excuses and will want all to fail like him, as educated and exposed Ndigbo are this half educated poohh given you order I'm so ashamed of my people I swear, is this how Ojukwu did it when he was alive?

DSS pick this goat off the street since he has dare the law of the land no reason living him walking around he want trouble give it to him and lets see what his E- warrior will do, October still loading and they already weeing On their pants but THEY can come HERE to boast. If you like call me afonja I don't care all I know is I'm a full born of the East extraction but I hate Kanu with passion because he is a failure in every area of life and he does not worth to tell me what to do or who to follow and he is a bastard.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
INVESTORBNAIRA:
and what is taking you guys 100 years to give cheesy cowards try any rubbish and we will squeeze all u afonjas into ikorodu for badoo to finish ur entire race
[/s]

1mbecile!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
The f00lish eediot said Yorubas have changed and they can start worshipping in their churches.

What a clown.

I blame the brain dead grown ups following the clown's instruction to the letter.

He has tendencies of a brutal dictator.

Nigerian Justice system is a very useless one. Despite evidence of his recorded voice saying treasonable things.

Any way, if the Justice system can free useless politicians with money traced to their accounts on technical ground. No hope again.

That's Y you have to join D train. Divide D country let's start again. With D Nigerian experience, all regions will work hard to see their region better. This one make we they do for Nigeria na nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by eodavids(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.

Fact/GBAM!!!
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by aviazuva: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Does all Igbos belong to IPOB ?
Upon which authority has the IPOB leader become the mouthpiece of the Igbo Nation?
Does IPOB members boycotting election amount to Igbo Nation Boycotting election??
AVIAZUVAKWA
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
This guy get mind o...

This is my first time of listening to him and he's actually pretty articulate.

But things are easier said than done. It you actualize Biafra, will you stay consistent?
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ExpensiveG: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
misano:

Guy no movement o. Abi na? This thief thief government go here wii. I stand with BIAFRA.

grin
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Naruto87(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
The same man and igbo that hailed fayose(Yoruba man) for his courage on the day nnamdi was released have now said they have changed..laugh out loud.
The same eastern leaders that fought for the release of nnamdi has now become outcasts in the face of nnamdi.
This is truly getting interesting... grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by gartamanta: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
Our Brothers arrested with Nnamdi Kanu abandoned and forgotten . They were brought to court few days ago not even a single IPOB Nnamdi member was in court to show solidarity as usual . Real Freedom Fighters do not abandon his men at the battle field the captain should be the last to leave the ship .

You are one of those who bought into that fake news?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.
That is it. Even if only Obiano votes for himself, he will be declared the winner. Majority carries the vote. IPOB should register as political party and move their agitation through that route.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ObaroFaisal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Body dey catch this one.. . You will soon return to kirikiri. . ....
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by adamsh: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
Disobedient to court orders leads to anarchy. Buhari disobeyed, Kanu followed and another will follow....
Honestly, apart from Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland, the youthful Yorubas and handful of elderly ones have seen the truth in Kanu's agitation.
I watched a video of one Yoruba pastor telling the Nigerian government to listen to Kanu to avoid the impending chaos.
then who will win if the chaos begins?
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
M3Guy:
lolz..and u think other contesting parties will accept,when election didn't hold in some places

You dull no be small tongue

M0r0n. Who told you that at least 1 party agent will not be in every polling station.

You are a bit daft bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
It will be very difficult to arrest him in his home land. Very difficult.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
RisingSun1:

SUCH EXTREME LOW TURNOUT IS OUR MAIN AIM.

What we are doing that day is SYMBOLIC

We want to prove to the world that we have rejected Nigeria.

Voting in an election is a civic duty.It means giving mandate to someone to represent you in a country.

Participating in an election is a proof of citizenship. It's greater than census. Because in census even foreigners are counted.

No More election in Biafraland because the world is watching us to know how serious we are

lol. what wont you people brag about.

Low election turn out. cheesy cheesy

Even if you die, they will wear you gucci shade that you died in style and Afonjas are weeping. grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by lazsnaira(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
fulanmafia:

The sultan of Kuje has no mind of his own and is purely reactionary like the average Ibo.

Have we forgotten that it was the same Cownu that was passionately defending Nigeria's unity at our high commission in London, before his brain did a backflip after Buhari dazed Jonathan at the polls?

This nigga will soon start campaigning for Fulani herdsmen to be left alone since Buhari does not obey court orders himself cheesy.

Osibanjo needs to grow some balls and return this nymph to Kuje where he can return to his role as chief coach of the prison football team.
...and what do you get when you juxtapose your ascertion with mine 'that the average HAUSAFULANI is only an ANIMAL ON TWO LEGS'

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
misano:
It will be very difficult to arrest him in his home land. Very difficult.

He can be arrested any wia.

Dnt be deceived.

That is how you guys said he was untouchable until he was incarcerated for months without doing anything.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PDJT: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
simplycarro:
Yoruba have changed grin grin
Kanu you are a bastard!!!!
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry
[/s]

-Save your frustration for your parents and grand-parents that shamelessly fought 30 months long war to have Great Biafrans with them in the white man colony.
-Shameless Slaves everywhere. Some black men I tire for una.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Urchman27(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes. . he knows fully the consequences of Yoruba giving an Eko/ Ibadan Declaration grin
Yoruba don't have the ball.

fulani in kwara need it most

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by superpauL(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
kanu remains the G.O.A.T
Greatest
Of
All
Time
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by holluphemydavid(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Igbos Lord and Savior had spoken and d followers will heed to D voice of their God smh
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Gh0stFreak: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu
may thunder fire you if you protest when an apc governor is installed

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by belzabull(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

And your erosion ridden region is any better?
For someone that supports crime so long it does not entail taking lives, you must be very stoopid to quote me. Run along you halfwit. Bloody criminal.
just shut up you disgusting p.ig

Funny coming from someone whose tribe celebrates criminality including decapitating and beheading people and detaching their private parts as pass time.

product of soka forest , such a nitwit.

And yes, Igboland is far more developed than your dirty slums and shanties... little wonder you are called south_waste

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

He can be arrested any wia.

Dnt be deceived.

That is how you guys said he was untouchable until he was incarcerated for months without doing anything.

With Kanu in his HOMETOWN (NOT OUTSIDE HIS HOMETOWN)? I dey laugh U. I'm not Igbo, I'm just saying what happens in Nigeria. It will be difficult (not impossible) to arrest him.

This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

M0r0n. Who told you that at least party 1 party agent wont be in every polling station.

You are a bit daft bro.
what do you know?keep deceiving urself and shifting goal post..
Thought u were among does dat said NK will wrought in jail...

Lol:Winter is Coming,hope u are ready

Like I said b4 u're dull...goat
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Emassive(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even yourself. You don't sound like a hopeful person.
AntiWailer:
The f00lish eediot said Yorubas have changed and they can start worshipping in their churches.

What a clown.

I blame the brain dead grown ups following the clown's instruction to the letter.

He has tendencies of a brutal dictator.

Nigerian Justice system is a very useless one. Despite evidence of his recorded voice saying treasonable things.

Any way, if the Justice system can free useless politicians with money traced to their accounts on technical ground. No hope again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Gh0stFreak: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
gartamanta:

You are one of those who bought into that fake news?
You tag anything you don't want to believe as fake news
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by mekanaky: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
The Official BIAFRAN soup come 18th November is Ofe nsala. Don't mix it please
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by talk2emma: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.

But he called your bubu a mad man when he was alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Serving Nigeria Costs Me At Least A Million Dollars Every Year, Says Kachikwu / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.