Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (14161 Views)

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2005
what if after having the baby, u get to see the child having green eyes instead of brown like urself and ur wife......who play away match inside two of una?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chrisd(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2005
She better run after that, I tell you. Beware the fury of a patient man. Moses parted the sea, I will do worst that that.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2005
@ chrisd .......BE VISIBLE
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chrisd(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2005
Did not understand that one lexy.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2005
make ur point there in clear
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chrisd(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2005
What don't you understand
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2005
chrisd:

She better run after that, I tell you. Beware the fury of a patient man. Moses parted the sea, I will do worst that that.

that .........
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chrisd(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2005
I will pose a problem that will make a surgeon close his eyes
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2005
ahhhhh.........so glad u know
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by snazzydawn(f): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2005
Guys sef,when the tables are turned,they will rant and boil and rake,but if na dem wey get pikin for away match,their chica for forgive.What a world.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2005
@ Snazzydawn...u dey throw stone oooo cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by snazzydawn(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2005
I lie?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2005
I no know............but ask other guyz dem....... like chrisd
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by linda(f): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2006
seriks:

The only answer here for both guys and girls is:

If u are still in school or u are not settled, abortion is the answer.

Do it, move with your life, learn some lessons.

seriks is willing to murder a baby who is growing in his or her mother's womb, to avoid the inconvenience of bringing the baby up. Like many other pro-abortionists who forget that the mother is killing the one person who will love her the most through her life, and making the mother spend the rest of her life in bitter regret, knowing she killed her child.

"I had an abortion for what seemed to be all the right reasons. Physically I'm fine. But mentally, I have so many problems. Each year that's gone by find me more remorseful for killing my daughter. I feel so helpless." --Sandi

"If only I had the courage to give it a chance. But I didn't take time to think it through--I just panicked and it was as if I had awoke from a nightmare to find my baby gone, Michael gone and nothing left but shame and guilt, and a kind of overpowering remorse that can only be felt by someone who had everything, and then selfishly, impulsively, threw it all away." --Becky

Linda
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by code88(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2006
*Picks up barretta*
*Points barrel to head*
*finger on trigger*
*hmmmmm*
*points tne barretta away from head*
........where exatly??
*bang*
........now where am i going to bury her body??
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Rolly: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2006
i think if the guy is planning to marry her, being pregnant shouldnt be a problem but i think they should have tried to wait until after marriage rolleyes
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2006
which wan be the film wey code88 & Vlinda dey shoot.....abeg, here no be movie industry..make una go Nolly wood
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by scary88: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2006
i just got my girlfriend preagnant and i dont know how to tell my parents or hers. im sevventeen and in still in school as a senior and she is 14 and a freshmen. her parents love me and trust me but im scared they might put me in jail or my parents might. i mean i will take resposibility because i love her with all my heart and plan to marry her but i amjust scared on tell the parents. i have every thing set for job wise after i finish school i am going to be come a corection officer and make 12 dollars an hour and have benifits.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by WesleyanA(f): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2006
scary88:

i just got my girlfriend preagnant and i don't know how to tell my parents or hers. im sevventeen and in still in school as a senior and she is 14 and a freshmen. her parents love me and trust me but im scared they might put me in jail or my parents might. i mean i will take resposibility because i love her with all my heart and plan to marry her but i amjust scared on tell the parents. i have every thing set for job wise after i finish school i am going to be come a corection officer and make 12 dollars an hour and have benifits.

some freshmen girl got pregnant in my school too. she dropped out and got her baby. everyone thinks she's a slut. even though she isn't. i feel really bad.
You should have waited or used protection at least. Gosh she's only 14 embarassed . .
Im sure she's not Nigerian because no Nigerian parent will want his/her daughter getting a bf @ 14 talk less of loving and trusting the guy.

you should tell them before they find out themselves. And it's a nice thing you say you'll take the responsibiblity. because some guys just deny the baby and girl.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Outkast(f): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2006
wow scary88,my dear.You've made your bed, you have to lie on it. I'm sure in this situation y'all are scared but you have to talk to her parents A.S.A.P, I mean quickly. She's only 14?wow, what happens to her?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by scary88: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2006
i had no clue you had to be nigrian to be logged onto this web site im sorry for barging in im actually white. i was just looking for some help and some tips to help me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Rolly: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2006
u really dont have to be a nigerian but majority are nigerians. feel free scary cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mide2(f): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2006
scary88:

i just got my girlfriend preagnant and i don't know how to tell my parents or hers. im sevventeen and in still in school as a senior and she is 14 and a freshmen. her parents love me and trust me but im scared they might put me in jail or my parents might. i mean i will take resposibility because i love her with all my heart and plan to marry her but i amjust scared on tell the parents. i have every thing set for job wise after i finish school i am going to be come a corection officer and make 12 dollars an hour and have benifits.
Well said, you just have to dance to your tune. Unfortunate tho, but it can't be undone, so talk to her folks ASAP. You can't be too sure you want to marry her in future at your age now, you're still gonna meet a whole lotta pple. Just be there for her now that she needs you most. Good luck. Learn from your mistake and Try some pretty good preventive methods next time.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Hotstepper(f): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2006
waoooo..17 and 14 already having a child...menn, datz damn 2 early..but da mistake has be done so talk 2 her parents and urs and i hope they will understand..good luck
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Rolly: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2006
yeah, good luck cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by hadesanjo(m): 1:09am On Jan 05, 2006
my girlfriend is seven months gone. i had to give it a heave up. the lil' stranger is coming - like it or not. one sure thing, i'll slap the kid blue black for coming at the wrong time.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2006
@ hadesanjo .........and I will be glad watching God slap you as well.....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2006
@ hadesanjo .........and I will be glad watching God slap you as well.....na who send you play away match?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by hadesanjo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2006
lexyflexy:

@ hadesanjo .........and I will be glad watching God slap you as well.na who send you play away match?

i don't get you. you are feeling for the little stranger?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2006
@ hadesanjo .....I have to cos I got heart, I ve got feelings... if you don't have any then don't feel, I doubt even if you got one.......*kidding*
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2006
as long as am sure am the only one who did it, then, no probs with d preg. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2006
that can be done if there is the probability that she aint messing around............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Types Of Girlfriends / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / How Long Should Courtship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.