Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (14164 Views)

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by bohye(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2006
Mennn! I go first craze grin but then its going to boil down to what baby gurl wants to do. Personally right now i'd seriously NOT consider keeping the pregnancy cos I aint ready for that kind of commitment, we're talkin about a human being here But if my girl wants to keep our baby i wont even mention my reservations. I'd support her 150% provided the babys mine grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by smartsoft(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2006
Well notting special.. if the baby is mine.. and she refuse to go yank it out.. Well if she is kinda ready then i will let her keep the baby.. but if i'm ready and she said she can't yank it out... then she will keep the baby.. probably go give it to her mum..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by nike4luv(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2006
'yank' cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 4:51am On Jan 10, 2006
yank out? nah! i won't even allow it. I'll only find out if the baby is mine or not and once am sure shocked , then it's ok!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2006
@ yummy.....and is that gonna be by your power or whose.......u failed to ask this question, what is your parents are against it..........?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2006
ma parent would never allow me to kill a baby, common i know 'em. i know it's a big dissapointment to 'em but not to the extent of killin an unborn child. why can't he live?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by linda(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2006
All problems can be solved without resorting to violence and bloodshed, such as killing the baby. That's murder!

The baby is already here, in his or her mother's womb, so both parents owe him or her the duty of protecting her life, and sharing in the responsibility of looking after their son or daughter until he or she is born, and grows up.

Abortion is the worst form of child abuse in the planet's history. Those who kill babies are cowards because the baby cannot fight back or defend herself.

Linda
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2006
and why wud any Parent wanna do such........
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2006
do what?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2006
shed blood cos their son impregnate a girl........
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2006
ok, tot u supported blood shed. now i get it
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by koloman(m): 1:19am On Jan 12, 2006
i think every one of you being man or woman here is trying to cover his or her self up,
are we saying here that none of ur girl friend have done an abortion for you before
or you girls are saying you have not done up to 5 five of it between 2years before
let be clean minded here.

for me at my present condition am not ready to fathere any child
and i want a happy family home for my self so whaz next than getting it off.

some of you girls her not a marriage material and all of a sudden cos you are pregnant you
want the poor guy by all means........God forbid bad thing..........na ya papa go father am if u no commot am.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Aderonke(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2006
koloman:

some of you girls her not a marriage material and all of a sudden because you are pregnant you
want the poor guy by all means........God forbid bad thing..........na ya papa go father am if u no commot am.

different pple wit different opinion, na wah o!
u no know as at d time wen u dey do am say d girl no be 'marriage material' na after belle don come ya eyes kan open, abi?

m-e-n, shakes head and hissed angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ koloman ........ abeg o...... wetin I never do before..... how I go wan come abort........wetin be ur own sef.....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2006
Aderonke:

different people wit different opinion, na wah o!
u no know as at d time when u dey do am say d girl no be 'marriage material' na after belle don come ya eyes kan open, abi?

m-e-n, shakes head and hissed angry
well, i think you should shake head for only 'koloman' cos not all men support abortion
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
true yarns my brother
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Aderonke(f): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2006
yummy:

well, i think you should shake head for only 'koloman' because not all men support abortion

anyhow,

but on a more serious note, men can be funny attimes especially wen it comes to pregnancy issue. they dont seems to give a damn abt d innocent b- a - b - y and his or her p-r-o-m-i-s-i-n-g f-u-t-u-r-e! rolleyes all they care abt is 'themselves'

or i'm i wrong?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by vinna(f): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2006
koloman:

for me at my present condition am not ready to fathere any child
and i want a happy family home for my self so whaz next than getting it off.

angry angry You should have tot about all that before doing the act. The least you could have done was to use a condom. GAWD!! the thing is available everywhere. Every action has a consequence, so if you chose not to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancy, then be ready to face the consequence. And please be responsible enough to take responsibility for the consequence.

And ladies should also learn to put their foot down on in making sure their partners use a condom. It is the safest, as it has been proven that most contraceptives have short and long term side-effects.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Aderonke(f): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2006
abi o angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by cutejustyz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2006
Wait have u guyz sit down and reason that's we'r talking abt human life here, this that u guys are "YANKING", have u pple put urself in the shoes of the unborn baby how would u pple feel?, nah....rele don't fink so.
Well as i keep saying it's a freeworld and evrybosy is entittled 2 his or her own opinion.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2006
Aderonke:

anyhow,

but on a more serious note, men can be funny at times especially when it comes to pregnancy issue. they don't seems to give a damn about d innocent b- a - b - y and his or her p-r-o-m-i-s-i-n-g f-u-t-u-r-e! rolleyes all they care about is 'themselves'

or i'm i wrong?
we're not saying you're right or wrong, it's possible that all the guys you know are like that but then that doesn't make every guy so sensless to the extend of killing a baby. all we're saying is, some of us are different!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by 2nde(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2006
i back u up yummy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by yummy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2006
trust you bro. we need to let 'em know we ain't no murderers wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by koloman(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2006
angry angry You should have tot about all that before doing the act. The least you could have done was to use a condom. GAWD!! the thing is available everywhere. Every action has a consequence, so if you chose not to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancy, then be ready to face the consequence. And please be responsible enough to take responsibility for the consequence.

And ladies should also learn to put their foot down on in making sure their partners use a condom.

You see sex is one crazy act that knock you off your feet if u are really in the mood.at times you don't know when the guy gets in or to spare out a second in getting to where ur condom is.before you know the fight don finish.but what am saying from my last post is that this nation has no welfare support for any one,,,,,,so why not saving the situation of allowing this poor baby and you from suffering in this poverty nation...... when e happen if you never ready u go turn to fine bara.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by hecy: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2006
lmfao yallz crazy (in a funny way tho) most of the things u lot say is qite funny ....neways wassup erry body im quite intrested in gettin to know people hrr so if u wanna chat holla back @ me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by hotangel2(f): 2:32am On Jan 15, 2006
where has this topic been?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by kizzy(f): 2:58am On Jan 15, 2006
dang lol i fell off ma chair laffin cheesy

wat can i say its not always da man's fault most of da time its da girls dat put it on dem selves if dey didnt open their legs such thin wudnt happen ( i dnt mean dis in a rude way or anythin wink so hope y'all get ma gist)
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2006
yes we do but we don't............. cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Swish(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2006
you see it's called responsibility. You don give am belly, abi. And na your own, abi. What's done is done. Except she wants to remove it, which i won't support, she'll have it. No matter the financial condition. I just put every thing in the hands of God, but i'll never suggest she remove. The quicker I begin to face the reality and get started with getting ready, the better.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2006
nngwanu..........u re too right and correct..........
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Aderonke(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
egbe eiye ni eiye nwo to...

y una no go support una sef?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by lexyflexy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2006
because na true we dey talk.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? / Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.