Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? (10207 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / I Need faithful moslem or Christain Bro Or Sis For Help. / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by jakandeola(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Warny?

Looooool grin
lefulefu:
so its just now u just figured it out? cheesycheesy
lovelygurl:

Warny?

Looooool grin
I ignore u all at once
Tuhbee:
Stop beating your chest. You don't pack a punch. I play with QUALITY toys. You're not worth a marionette. You can't even compose a coherent sentence. Someone needs a BURNT dick. Go have some fun with the OP. grin
Elijahhopelarry:
shut up!
ignore
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Pretty much explains the existence of retards_ like Richard Spencer. grin

Beats the imagination that in the 21st century, we still have Americans who are still racist to the core. It's as if time never passed!
yeah and that trump's sick chief of staff ( I have forgotten his name now)

Make america great again, simply means make american white again

Trump always dodge that question when asked by reporters to clarify the meaning , one of the reason they have canceled press briefing in the white house

Imagine trump press Secretary claiming holocaust was not a terrible thing and Hitler was not that wicked in a press briefing
The nigga is sick
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
so its just now u just figured it out? cheesycheesy

sadly yes o......i just figured

dude was talking about some airport and sister crap and we all know whywhyogun is more concerned with dem black penis

so until i saw that post where she said "if i dont have a black penis i should fvck off" i was still kinda in da dark sad sad

so u knew since and u no fit holla ur guy make u warn am >:s

issoraite...........

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
shut up!
yeye thing
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
yeah and that trump's sick chief of staff ( I forgotten his name now)

Make america great again, simply means make american white again

Trump always dodge that question when asked by reporters, one of the reason they have canceled press briefing in the white house

Imagine trump press sectary claiming holocaust was not a terrible thing and Hitler was not that wicked in a press briefing
The nigga is sick
Trump has been out as a clown performing a circus show on the global stage. I'm quite certain he'll ultimately fail at whatever agenda he sets out to achieve. Even his constantly dropping approval ratings show that his sinister supporters have given up on him. grin

I get his Tweets in my WhatsApp group diurnally. I usually have a good laugh over them. Nigga doesn't sound like a 70-year old. The expected elderly wisdom is ever absent. He makes sense once in a while though. But that's probably in agreement with the saying that "ACCIDENTS will happen". grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh my God! I know you! You are the idiot that still does not know that Nairaland is not a blog! Looooooool grin
gimme space lemme tear my stomach with laughcheesy

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

sadly yes o......i just figured

dude was talking about some airport and sister crap and we all know whywhyogun is more concerned with dem black penis

so until i saw that post where she said "if i dont have a black penis i should fvck off" i was still kinda in da dark sad sad

so u knew since and u no fit holla ur guy make u warn am >:s

issoraite...........
lol cheesy anytime u see a moniker talking about blackmeat and having hundred blackboys under her employ in her company and how she taste their blackmeat on a daily basis then u should know for sure its the gay Indian dude called whywhyogun behind the monikercheesy

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Trump has been out as a clown performing a circus show on the global stage. I'm quite certain he'll ultimately fail at whatever agenda he sets out to achieve. Even his constantly dropping approval ratings show that his sinister supporters have given up on him. grin

I get his Tweets in my WhatsApp group diurnally. I usually have a good laugh over them. Nigga doesn't sound like a 70-year old. The expected elderly wisdom is ever absent. He makes sense once in a while though. But that's probably in agreement with the saying that "ACCIDENTS will happen". grin
My bro don't kill me here with laughter grin grin

The sick part of his circus show is the support he is getting from some quarters in Nigeria. I mean even Paul and Mich knows the guy is a clown
They just have to deal with him to pass most of the republican agendas

I also read his tweet and sometimes it is hard to believe the man doesn't drink or smoke weed, cause if you compare his tweet with those weed head you can't find any difference grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
My bro don't kill me here with laughter grin grin

The sick part of his circus show is the support he is getting from some quarters in Nigeria. I mean even Paul and Mich knows the guy is a clown
They just have to deal with him to pass most of the republican agendas

I also read his tweet and sometimes it is hard to believe the man doesn't drink or smoke weed, cause if you compare his tweet with those weed head you can't find any difference grin
grin Exactly right. The future looks just as cloudy as the probability wave of Quantum Mechanics. It's up to Americans to decide how the wavefunction collapses. Will America fall into a ditch? Or not? Only time and their choices will tell.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
lol cheesy anytime u see a moniker talking about blackmeat and having hundred blackboys under her employ in her company and how she taste their blackmeat on a daily basis then u should know for sure its the gay Indian dude called whywhyogun behind the monikercheesy

lmfao

you for real?
Dude's got a gay indian ass and dick ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

anyways thanks for the much needed tip bro cheesy cheesy

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao
you for real? Dude's got a gay indian ass and dick ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

anyways thanks for the much needed tip bro cheesy cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
grin Exactly right. The future looks just as cloudy as the probability wave of Quantum Mechanics. It's up to Americans to decide how the wavefunction collapses. Will America fall into a ditch? Or not? Only time and their choices will tell.
let hope they don't fall, and kick out the circus show in the next general election
So people like whywhyogun don't get the confidence to come here and show his stupidity on white supremacy grin

Peace bro cool
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
let hope they don't fall, and kick out the circus show in the next general election
So people like whywhyogun don't get the confidence to come here and show his stupidity on white supremacy grin

Peace bro cool
Right bro. Let's hope it pans out well. It was nice chatting with you. Have a wonderful day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Look here Ms/ Mrs. 'excuse me', as long as you are in africa, do as the africans do and show some fvcking respect for our culture and way of life. if someone calls you sister, just answer and continue with your life.

If you have a problem with that, pls take a refreshing walk on any of our streets, stand in front of a transformer and hug it real hard.

If you are still not satisfied get your so called white ass on a plane back to your frozen country.

Don't disturb us by creating a thread on a nigerian forum, looking for an argument and acting like you have no purpose.
igborubausa:

if you respect my culture, you should understand that, I will take no notice of you next time, if you call me sister. because in my culture background, this calling is not appropriate.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Frankly, i dont blame ya, that white penis just looks like an albino sausage, like a mealy worm such an anomaly.

By the way you should meet up with your kind on this forum, look up whywhyogun, whenwhenosun. You guys will have a lot to talk about espcially the schizophrenic characteristics you both share.
igborubausa:

I just love black peniss.

black black black black black .....
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
I'm telling you. They're all over Europe and America.

Check out this sh!t:

"Only Europeans coul be the first ones to go to space. Only Europeans could build something as magnificent as St. Paul's Cathedral. Only the Europeans could engage in the kind of scientific discovery that we engage with.... That will to kind of, keep going, that will to follow reason to its limit, even if it shatters everything you've thought before..." - RICHARD SPENCER, supreme alt-right retard_.

His inane ramblings go on and on, but since they are on the same level of stupid_ as this, it is not necessary to go further. You get the idea.

OK, ask the fucktard_, where was the Cradle of Civilization? Was it Europe? Nope! It was ancient Mesopotamia, situated in and around modern day Iraq. It developed a wondrous culture and had one og the first great legal system under Hammurabi (the others who predate Hammurabi were also from the region), not to mention their advances in mathematics, architecture, and science. They were practically Gods WHILE THE EUROPEANS WERE STILL BARBARIC SAVAGES. The Indians can be credited with one of the most important mathematical discoveries with their discovery of zero. The South American Mayans also made their independent advancements in astronomy and mathematics. The Chinese invented countless useful things, such as paper, gunpowder, the compass, et cetera. The Persian (modern Iranian) and Egyptian cultures were already ancient before Western Europe even arrived onto the world stage. All of these cultures were more advanced than any European culture, and were literate. From Europe, only the Greeks and Romans can be given any credit during this era of history. In fact, they propably owe their advancements to their proximity to the Middle East, which was the most advanced place in the world at the time. Pythagoras himself travelled to learn from many foreign thinkers, and adopted many of their ideas. He didn't yammer on about "radical supremacy". He embraced foreign ideas when he thought they were worthwhile. Contrast this to Richard Spencer. Had he existed back then, he would have cloistered himself off in some white-only community and never be exposed to any great ideas from foreign thinkers. He'd remain entirely retarded_, just as he is today.

It wasn't Europe that influenced the Greeks (the complete opposite is true - Greece influenced Europe, and they were themselves influenced by thinkers who were further east). Where were the Anglo-Saxons, Latins, Germanics, Slavs, Celts, and other European tribes during this time? Squatting in ditches and brawling over cattle, that's where. While the Egyptians were developing complex and thought-provoking religious systems, researching medicines, engineering innovations, and constructing breathtaking monuments, while the Babylonians were developing laws, buliding stunning cities, and pioneering forms of writing, the Europeans (bar the wondrous Greeks) were still trying to figure out which direction the Sun rises. The White Supremacists are cretins and imbeciles_. They're outright morons who're ignorant of history, just like the stupid_ igborubausa we have on this annoying thread.

are Egyptian black men ?

no matter ancient Egyptian or modern ones, neither of them are black . what the hell are you proud of ?

if you worship the countries that output "influence" , you should worship India, which influenced the whole china for 2000 years , by its Budhism .

go to worship ebony master Indian men. no wonder, you call those expat Indians master.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
I don't want to dance around with you on a topic

If it isn't strange to you why create a topic about it

in a racist' eyes, every issue, from which there are a white person and a black person , is a racism issue .
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
I don't want to dance around with you on a topic

If it isn't strange to you why create a topic about it

in a racist' eyes, every issue, from which there are a white person and a black person , is a racism issue .

can you judge people without caring their skin color ?! racist !

a black handsome man calling a white person "bro"/"sis", is a racism issue ?!
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mustiboy:
you read my mind?

i don't know what you think in your mind . would you please share it with us ?

what will you think , if a black man calls a white person "bro"/"sis" in public ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

can you judge people without caring their skin color ?! racist !

a black handsome man calling a white person "bro"/"sis", is a racism issue ?!
no in rasist eyes every little thing done by other races is seen as strange. grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfsdtcr (laughing my fvcking sleeping dick to constant rigidity) cheesy cheesy

they sure do bro cheesy cheesy , they sure do cheesy cheesy

why why ogun, is rational , logical, and very humorous, full of repartees. she can not be an African.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfsdtcr (laughing my fvcking sleeping dick to constant rigidity) cheesy cheesy

they sure do bro cheesy cheesy , they sure do cheesy cheesy

why why ogun, is rational , logical, and very humorous, full of repartees. she can not be an sub sahara African.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

are Egyptian black men ?

no matter ancient Egyptian or modern ones, neither of them are black . what the hell are you proud of ?

if you worship the countries that output "influence" , you should worship India, which influenced the whole china for 2000 years , by its Budhism .

go to worship ebony master Indian men. no wonder, you call those expat Indians master.

WTF! You're a fool. You irritate me. The point is that no race is genetically superior, you fucking_ retard_! May it never be well with you should you quote me again, disgustingly unintelligent bastard. undecided
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Or are they sitting around being White and thinking that that's some kind of achievement?

that is why black race are doomed to be poor and despised by all other races.

your racism is even worse than other race's racism.

Chinese may look down on you , because they think you are smelly and animal-like. at least they numerate some reasonable reasons for them.

how about your racism ? based on what theory ? you look down on white race, because they do nothing and enjoy being white ?! even your racism is absurdly funny. how can you win respect ?!
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

why why ogun, is rational , logical, and very humorous, full of repartees. she can not be an sub sahara African.
you mean a dick choking lunatic
Who only sleeps and dream about black men dick
Who should have been forced to go for treatment in a psychiatric hospital grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew I'm done with ops' unique kind of stupidity
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Or are they sitting around being White and thinking that that's some kind of achievement?

according to you theory, being white is so good , and it is something inborn , which can not be changed.

then why don't you worship white skin like you worship God ?!

don't feel jealous, and don't hate God to make you black . go to work for your own race and yourself, and prove you are not inferior . simple like that.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

Chinese may look down on you , because they think you are smelly and animal-like. at least they numerate some reasonable reasons for them.

how about your racism ? based on what theory ? you look down on white race, because they do nothing and enjoy being white ?! even your racism is absurdly funny. how can you win respect ?!
no you look down on Blacks and other races because globalization have exposed you uneducated white lazy bones
Now the Chinese makes everything you consumes and all
most of your countries are now in huge dept because of lazy asses like you who cannot do anything meaniful but to troll black people for silly things like their God given dick grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ah you have no idea how much your post makes me happy. It's rare finding someone with a functional brain on Nairaland and you are 100% right

they sitting around being White and thinking that that's some kind of achievement?

this sentence should shame you, if you are a black African who knows why God created you .

what did you do to honor your Creator ? to blame he has created somebody who are better than you ?!

stand up ,and be a proud African , and do something to honor your God, to prove that, black race are also God's best creatures.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
I am done with you op grin grin

Go choke on something grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

Please, is there anyone nearby who can save me from this moron_! Why are you so dumb?! Don't you get it?! Who is the bastard that made you a part of the human race? Shouldn't he have offloaded that sperm to the farm yard as manure! You're an intellectual void. Cognitively, you're totally worthless and an insult to all those who possess brains. I said achievements are what matter and race is IRRELEVANT, and this opprobrious creature who is the object of all imprecations that have ever escaped from the mind of man turned my point on its head to see what it wants to see. May your burial be attended only by the bacteria that will decompose your corpse! Oloshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Gist A Girl? / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.