Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57019 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MasterKim: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, that video has been on YouTube since 2012. That you are just watching it now doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Yea, no one talked about it until he pointed accusing fingers at tinubu.
No one's a saint in this whole thing, so why acting like you're the perfect sent
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ofuonyebi: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
DOUBLE EDGE SWORD MOUTH PEOPLE LIKE KANU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENED TO

IN ANY SANE COUNTRY BUT IN NIGERIA. TODAY, YOU SEE THEM IN LONDON TRYING TO

PLEASE THE OYINBOS TO GET SOME POUND STERLING FROM THEM BY SPEAKING WELL OF NIGERIA

TOMORROW THEY ARE BACK TO SPEND THE BEGGAR MONEY BY WISHING TO TEAR THE COUNTRY APART!

ARANT NONSENSE...SHAMELESS BEGGARS... SEEKING CHEAP POPULARITY WHICH ONLY COMES IN CASH AND CARRY

IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD! IF NOT, WHERE WAS KANU DURING THE 1967-1970 NIGERIAN CIVIL WARS!!

TELL HIM TO GO AND SLEEP IF HE HAS NO WORK TO DO TO HELP INDIGBOS
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
RisingSun1:
Dead on arrival

Every agitator past or present including Ojukwu was once loyal Nigerian army officer before he said enough is enough.

South Sudanese citizens were once loyal Sudanese citizens before they said enough is enough.

Eritrea citizens were once loyal Ethiopian citizens before they said enough is enough.
Eritreans were never loyal Ethiopian citizen during their short unity with Abyssinia in the 1870s-1880s and again with Ethiopia between 1950s to 1993.

After 7th century AD, Bahir Mider(Eritrea) were never one political entity with Ethiopia with the exception of the above 2 short lived union. Their history after that century was totally different from Ethiopia history. The dominate Eritrean ethnic group Tigrinyas is even very different than Ethiopian Tigrays and some scholars are saying that the assumed one language of those 2 ppl is now every different dialects and needs to be considered separate languages.

Eritrea Tigrinyas had always and still hate Ethiopians to death; especially Tigrays more than they hated their colonial masters Italians.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Luvdk(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

If he preach peace he gets

If he preached anything we will give him
Una go soon die because Agu Nnamdi Kanu grin
Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ComputerSeller: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I have always known that Kanu is working for PDP to create crisis because their looting was stopped in 2015. Check all my past posts and notice I never minced words in exposing him.

You sound like ipobexposedd

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
MasterKim:

Yea, no one talked about it until he pointed accusing fingers at tinubu.
No one's a saint in this whole thing, so why acting like you're the perfect sent

He hasn't done anything wrong. People change their minds and besides what he said about Tinubu is true. Tinubu was at the forefront of those shouting restructuring before now but suddenly went mute when they entered office.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ObaEssa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
it a contract that is given to him, meanwhile when nnamdi gained his freedom he has forgotten his ipob in kuje prison

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MasterKim: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He hasn't done anything wrong. People change their minds and besides what he said about Tinubu is true. Tinubu was at the forefront of those shouting restructuring before now but suddenly went mute when they entered office.
He back peddled too.
Tinubu was clamouring for restructuring and suddenly went mute when he hit the gold mine.
Kanu was clamouring for one Nigeria when it was sweet for him and he probably got some of the national cake and suddenly caprice when the table turned against him.

...so what's the difference between the both
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by VellyG(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm not your fellow 5%. I'm from Imo and Owerri-PH road which was my request has been fulfilled.

When ??

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ShootToKill: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
More gnashing of teeth for we ewedu muslims as we continue to fight for kanu to be discredited so that ibos can hate him and unite with our gbegiri-loving skulls. Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by DieBuhari: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
VellyG:

When ??
one lane has been done.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by koboko69: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
i encourage everybody to watch the clip.

director has always been a man that has the ears of the common man, he never preached one Nigeria in that clip.

he only reminded Nigeria that if the boko haram actions continue without the govt doing something tangible then there will be something worst than 1966.

Really....smh?
Is it another version ur watched?
Make una dey spin am anyhow u want am...lol
Those who watch know wetin Dem hear.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by permit(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin i was finkin may be i should park my jeep here,the fight go sweet, @op wat do u fink?

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by koboko69: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dreambeat:
Is this not the same Tolu Ogunlesi that said that boycotting the compulsorily made Arabic Studies in secondary schools is equal to boko haram?What good thing can ever come of his putrid mouth.

U people have lied so much that u even believe your own lies. Where and when was Arabic made compulsory?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by koboko69: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
seun.
lalasticlala.
mynd44.
I just watched that video now.
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
this goes to show he was a patroit before he lost hope in Nigeria.
and he started Biafran struggle even when GEJ was still a president.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

Come... what's wrong with u guys? Don reason with ur brains at all. Go back and watch that video....listen to it word.for word.....why do u like living in self deceit.
Or u still need someone to write word for word for u before ur brain can pick up?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by permit(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
koboko69:

U people have lied so much that u even believe your own lies. Where and when was Arabic made compulsory?
.am nt sure dis dude is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
change is constant... Afonjas keep ur sermons

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by koboko69: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
permit:
.am nt sure dis dude is Nigerian.

Go and sit down. When u see fools spreading lies....u don't have to join them. It has been stated several times Arabic is optional....wherever u clowns got the compulsory context from heaven knows best!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by nairatera: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

If he preach peace he gets

If he preached anything we will give him

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Oblang(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say

But u want to insult other ppl's leader and expect them to rob u at the back...
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mavinc4u(f): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
misano:

If U watch the video up to the 32nd second he said, he is not in support of people who are determined to tear the country apart. Just watch D video, he said it clearly.

You need to go back and watch it again but this time with full understanding. He said is not what he supports but if this should continue or if Nigeria government would not do anything, he is sorry there would disintegration in the country and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eu24(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerian is my hope
Nigerian is my rock
Nigerian is my Country
Together we can build a beta Nigeria

Well, I have half plot of land in Alimosho, Lagos with 5Shops for sale.. Good road n busy area for business or office, Showroom. Call today: 09032200405

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MayorSampson(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Orientation changes overtime Can't blame him, d country is messed up
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by bigfish3k: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2017
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all, then suddenly it's time for Biafra. Go back to school of politics / drawing board .

yorubas put all their eggs in one basket during obasanjos first term, they voted falae
did anybody call them 5%
was anybody chanting 'putting all ur eggs in one basket to deny them govt goodies'

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by momonny: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2017
evidence please, no open ended accusations
sarrki:

He failed his state polytechnic exam

He's a hardened criminal

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by michaelwilli(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2017
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all, then suddenly it's time for Biafra. Go back to school of politics / drawing board .

u haf mad finish. u go find picture ni sha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by michaelwilli(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:
Even Ojukwu once believed in ONE NIGERIA. He even joined the Nigerian Army and fought for Nigeria in the Congo

But he later changed his mind

He didn't fight for Nigeria. That was a peace keeping mission

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Organs(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2017
yang:
The zoo republic

Baboons

So we should convert to Islam and become slaves on this animal kingdom

The zoo must fall!!!

Uneducated fool. The Ibos are all over northern nigeria doing business and living with their families, how many of them has been converted to Islam?? all animals are equal, but the animals from Ndigbo has more animalistic tendencies than others.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

Nnamdi kanu to be arrested what about the leaders of arewa youth have they arrested him

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by hollywater: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2017
naijaguy123456:
Unity beggar , stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2017
koboko69:

Come... what's wrong with u guys? Don reason with ur brains at all. Go back and watch that video....listen to it word.for word.....why do u like living in self deceit.
Or u still need someone to write word for word for u before ur brain can pick up?
pls
go fvck urself

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by nopains: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Abagworo:

PDP has no strength in Anambra. APGA has ruled the State since 2005 and the people now want Obiano to return no matter the party differences.

kanu declared election boycott in the whole of south east starting with anambra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.