Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57017 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
scribble:
Tolu should stfu

One Nigeria under Jonathan was plausible

Under the warmongering born to rule cabal, we dont want to do again
I just watched that video now.
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
this goes to show he was a patroit before he lost hope in Nigeria.
and he started Biafran struggle even when GEJ was still a president.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Liberal85(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.
He has sense,which you are devoid of.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
MetaPhysical:

His agenda is at cross-purpose and a risk to the commercial interest of crossregional-centric Ibos. Im afraid one of them might silence him, rather than have him locked up where he will continue, remotely, to fan heated agitation for Biafra and become a legend. cool
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Gboliwe: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

You didn't watch the video, say the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Gboliwe: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

This is just it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

If he preach peace he gets

If he preached anything we will give him

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Igboesika: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

His wife still has her British passport so if war breaks she can quickly escape to Britain with her Children. Is that not true?
Afonja, Stop shifting the goal post.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
jumobi1:
What he said in the video does not contradict what he says today. Nigerians and false news.

Actually it kind of does. He basically said he was not happy with what was happening because it could lead to the disintegration of Nigeria. Clearly, Kanu was preaching ONE -NIGERIA in that video.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
i encourage everybody to watch the clip.

director has always been a man that has the ears of the common man, he never preached one Nigeria in that clip.

he only reminded Nigeria that if the boko haram actions continue without the govt doing something tangible then there will be something worst than 1966.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
No amount of cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry can make us change our mind

There is no amount of pleading can make us change our mind about Biafra undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

*In Timbalake's voice** Cry me a river cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

We are restoring Biafra, our beloved nation

1 Like

mormonslayer:
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

Mazi is an enemy of the state

Period
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

He didn't start biafra struggle under Jonathan. What I know of is that Radio Biafra increased their coverage some months before 2015 elections and Nnamdi Kanu was the anchor asking Nigerians not to vote APC. He said it was an Hausa/Fulani party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by farouk0403(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Calm down and stop calling for war. Your signature says "self determination." So what is wrong if Igbos SEEK self-determination? I as a Yoruba man will not spill a single Igbo blood. Let them have their country. Is it by force?

we also want them to have their Country, but they should know how to address the nation. They should stop the hate speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:

we also want them to have their Country, but they should know how to address the nation. They should stop the hate speech

Okay. I see we agree.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by farouk0403(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Calm down and stop calling for war. Your signature says "self determination." So what is wrong if Igbos SEEK self-determination? I as a Yoruba man will not spill a single Igbo blood. Let them have their country. Is it by force?

we also want them to have their Country, but they should know how to address the nation. They should stop the hate speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:

@mormonslayer. Good bless you.
Good to know some people still have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by PDJT: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
-It means Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been consistent in his message against those blood thirsty Jihadists from Futa jallon. No wonder Okoroawusa hates Mazi.
We must continue...!
-Rochas Okoroawusa must go back his fatherland in Arewa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

He didn't start biafra struggle under Jonathan. What I know of is that Radio Biafra increased their coverage some months before 2015 elections and Nnamdi Kanu was the anchor asking Nigerians not to vote APC. He said it was an Hausa/Fulani party.
this Goes to show that you are a pathological liar
because he asked us to Boycott 2015 presidential Election.
mynd44
lalasticlala
seun
Boycott of 2015 elections
Another controversy was that which arose from Radio Biafra campaign that the 2015 election should be boycotted by Biafrans. His message was that if Biafrans did this, the world would ask questions, and then Biafrans would be in a pole position to demand Biafra independence from Nigeria.
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the party of Goodluck Jonathan – the then president (a Biafran) – accused Kanu and IPOB of collecting money from the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC), and working to deny their candidate votes from his greatest stronghold.
Indeed, the elections were boycotted by Biafrans in such states that Radio Biafra signals were getting to, such as Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, and Rivers boycotted it. But the Nigerian media, owned, controlled and manipulated by the Fulani/Yoruba media maintained a conspiratorial silence on the happenings during and after the elections in this regard. Long before the election proper, editors of newspapers and magazines had held a meeting where they shared out bribes from governments and politicians, and agreed to black out the Biafra call for boycott of the elections. Even the electronic media were in on the plot.
But it was no surprise to Nnamdi Kanu and the entire IPOB family. Kanu prophetically declared on air that IPOB would not bribe any newspaper reporter or editor to carry Biafra news, but that one day they would be “forced to write about us”. That is happening today. Even though many are writing about Biafra to counter the agitations, Kanu and IPOB are appreciative of the fact that, all in all, Biafra is resounding across the land.
http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/11/kanu-struggle-so-far-ii.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Febcom(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all then suddenly time for Biafra . Go back to school of politics drawing board .
. You must be a specialized stupid idiots

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by seguno2: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol. grin
Too many dense people pretending to be smart.
Let us even assume that the story is true. Is a man not entitled to change his mind?
Did Buhari not change his mind about running for a fourth time after he said 2011 would be his last attempt to apply for employment from us?
Why should Buhari be entitled to change his mind but Kanu does not have the same rights?
Is that stupidity of the 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Nigeria or what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Ekealterego: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
As posted on twitter by Tolu Ogunlesi.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/882610910073933825
When your fellow Igbo brothers described how mischievous you can be, I didn't believe them. Why the mischief? Why didn't you post the video for people to judge? Why the erroneous capture? How come you have sold your soul for a few bucks? We understand that you work for Rochas, I liked him also but endeavour to always stand for the truth.
In this video, he was obviously protesting against injustice and terrorism in a region he was accused of hating. He was protesting that the Government of the day, (GEJ/PDP) rise up and do something.

It shows that he stood against injustice irrespective of region but I guess this time around he had to fight for his people first.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by thunder74(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Things have changed, Jonathan did not marginalise any section of the nation. There was no reason for segregation then but now even you reading this is doubting the word 'one neijiria'
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by lastmaster(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44
you this cretin and ignoramus scallywag.When you have finished insulting someone and the person fired back at you , then you start calling on the mods. May a rock fall on you .

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by BentSpoon(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

More reason we the ijaw people should support Kanu.

But

WHERE IS BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by uridiwan(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say
chairman sir,its high time you diversify your brain because its not working as you thought.....what ever you reply with I will laugh it off.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ApexPredator: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
He was protesting against Boko Haram terrorists activities. Why do you people lie so much?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Buharimustgo: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

He failed his state polytechnic exam

He's a hardened criminal

Like you

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ApexPredator: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Proof positive that he doesn't hate Northeners. He just swallowed the red pill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.