Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57022 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by TheAngry1: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.

kanu is a deranged ideeeot, he is not fighting for injustice in Nigeria, he is simply messing up gullible and jobless Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Jflex07(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

He failed his state polytechnic exam

He's a hardened criminal
This your fake news won't help you,its too late for propaganda. Nothing can change the baifran struggle. Afonjas should be praying for the coordinator and his wife.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Slurity(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
He smartly kept his children abroad and calling on war to kill the mumu following him. by the time easter people see war, they will know that Rambo 1,2&3 is just a rehearsal

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by santopelele(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
chai, all this insults for only one man? "Nnamdi KANU". that means dat only one man puts Nigeria to this shock and chase presido bubu to life support machine in London!
chai I Donbilivit, that means if we get 3 nnamdj KANU in Igbo land, Nigeria will enter abyss

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by TimeMod1: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
He was a Nigerian (Gej till 2019) but Now(Buhari till 2023) he is not...
Igbos are first class mumu .

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Slurity(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jflex07:
This your fake news won't help you,its too late for propaganda. Nothing can change the baifran struggle. Afonjas should be praying for the coordinator and his wife.
keep struggling

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by farouk0403(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hypocrites that's what they are, they just hate muslims.

They prefer to die than to accept defeat and move on, but i assure them they will get what they are seeking for from the rest of the nation, we are just waiting for few months to come.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by hucienda: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Watched the video. He was against threat of Boko Haram and likely consequences if it grew to something worse. No where did he preach 'One' Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sddiamond: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

He failed his state polytechnic exam

He's a hardened criminal
I can bet you that KANU is more intelligent than anybody from your linage, look at this monkey calling KANU names.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
He wasn't campaigning for one nigeria in the video... watch it.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by lloyds(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
This guy is so deceitful. I knew he was just doing all those Biafra stuffs for selfish gains, and to distrupt APC.
I think he needs to be sent back to prison. Omo Ole!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Elfaris(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
As posted on twitter by Tolu Ogunlesi.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/882610910073933825
The guy have always been a fraud.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by misspineapple(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
RobbStark:

Even tho I dont support Biafra, he shud be arrested because he gathered peeps more than your good for nothing gov of Imo state abi

Mr. A bag of gworo, relax.
Where is Buhari you once said.is the messiah.
LWKM...@a bag of gworo

The headline readers abeg try watch d video...

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dedetwo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

At OP, are you this slow? Change is the only thing that is constant in nature. Have you not, at least, read about revolutionists who later vehemently disagreed with one and the other? I do not know why most Nigeria behave like basement fools .

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kanu exposed...

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44
sarrki..
You bad gan... They would have ban the guy now... Nice one anyway...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by YelloweWest: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.
Based on what exactly??

Where is the video?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Obinze has always been good. I now drive smoothly from Port Harcourt to Owerri. The only issue is that the road is single lane instead of planned dual carriageway.
Agadi nwoke na agwo ofe. You are an Oil producing state and a Major road that connects two major oil producing state is made single lane and you have the guts to open that agadi nwoke mouth to praise buhari.

You deserve every insult you do receive here. Onuku

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by misano(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Buhari's change affected him. LoL....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Igboesika: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Slurity:
He smartly kept his children abroad and calling on war to kill the mumu following him. by the time easter people see war, they will know that Rambo 1,2&3 is just a rehearsal
All his family members are in Abia. Stop reasoning with your @ss

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
`

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Princewell2012(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say

God bless you so much. You took those words from me. sarrki is not just a criminal he is also an aninal. Whereever he sees Kanu thread he will be very very uncomfortable. Now he calling the attention of the mods. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

Arrested for what? Hypocrisy? Is that a crime?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dreambeat: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is this not the same Tolu Ogunlesi that said that boycotting the compulsorily made Arabic Studies in secondary schools is equal to boko haram?Is there any good thing that can ever come out of his putrid mouth?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Kingspin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

The problem of Nigeria is not Kanu it beyond him general. He is not the good roads or electricity the country need desperately. If u are looking at him as the problem of Nigeria you have your self to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ripbubu: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Benekruku(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kanu has been injected inside Kuje prison! He has few months to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
allrightsir:

it's clear what his agenda is, when Nigeria was ruled by his people he was for one Nigeria!
His People?
really

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by shevy878: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
His position has not change & it still remain thesame. He was campaining back then for unity of the SOUTH Against Bokoharam in the North. So what is the OP trying to say. The concept is still the same now, only the word BIAFRA is now use in place of SOUTH

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That was when Nigeria was sweet and was cool under Jonathan not now an ani mal was on the throne and he's not ready to go to hell because cabal no gree

Guy - this is why some people say Kanu is working for PDP. This your excuse is lame.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by I888(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
SirVintageCock:
La click la bend my brother.

We need a transcript of this video cos, with DSS issuing threats upandan you don't expect me to CLICK and be locked up in an undisclosed jail for an unknown crime.
are you that broke that you can not watch a few minutes clip? Be there asking for transcript.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.