Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57020 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by naijaguy123456(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

That's why aunty Kemi Olunloyo accused them of being dumb. Dem no sabi politics.
I swear they don't .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ripbubu: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Goldfaze1:
yeah he campaigned for one Nigeria when he was in UK but on reaching Nigeria he find out that his people are treated as third party in the country, a classic and educated set of people treated as nothing by people they are far better than (Hausa's) so they have to do something to come out of that position they are even very patient if am the one in their shoes I would have done worst am from middle belt but I support the Igbo's Hausa's cannot be cheating them like this if an Igbo man was given opportunity to rule this country we would have gone for how many years have the Hausa's been ruling us were are we today my mum said when you mingle with the wise you will be wise and when you mingle with the foolish you will false be foolish. as for the Yorubas they are ok feeding from the crumbs that falls out from the Hausa man table.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Klington: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
see them, hatred, their trademark

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
misano:

What are U now try to say? A man that clearly said he is not in support of those trying to tear D country apart in a video is not preaching one Nigeria? Then what is he preaching? Don't waste my time on a senseless argument I beg.
look at NL.
what you see here everyday is called preaching one NG.
not NK part of d story

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by princessayesha(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bakin munafuki ba grin shege mai kama da dodon kodi
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by shekauvsbuhari: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
This op is a fraudster. Inasmuch as I dont follow nnamdi kanu but op is a liar. He never preached one nigeria in it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mrhowoto: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
princessayesha:
Bakin munafuki ba grin shege mai kama da dodon kodi
Are you interested in my cucumber. It has vitamins A and C.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
smiley

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
cool

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mrhowoto: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Have you finished sucking your dog's cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Jombojombo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I have always known that Kanu is working for PDP to create crisis because their looting was stopped in 2015. Check all my past posts and notice I never minced words in exposing him.

Zombie, where is ur dead President?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
mrhowoto:

Have you finished sucking your dog's cucumber.

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by prettyboi1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say
Your 'leader' is a terrorist & that makes you a criminal too.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
undecided

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mrhowoto: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author burkingx post=58161687]
If you were a chick i would have let you blow my whistle. Too bad you are not.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Kachy1605(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are a big fool for posting these pictures of your father and your mother. Fool grow brain for heaven's seek.
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all then suddenly it's time for Biafra . Go back to school of politics drawing board .

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
mrhowoto:

If you were a chick i would have let you blow my whistle. Too bad you are not.

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Lloydfather(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mr the same video is in biafra TV. Its not new to us. By the way who told u that ur friend today can't be ur enemy tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mrhowoto: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a legend.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Ngozi123(f): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6HitcBPxQ

You can tell from this video that this was the turning point for him with regards to Nigerian unity. Like many of us here, the man probably had great hopes for Nigeria and believed that, with proper planning and effort, it would become a prosperous nation. He also probably thought that the fate of the Igbos was intertwined with that of Nigeria, in that we would either succeed together or fail once separated.

It is honestly heartbreaking to see a man who once loved his country and desired to see it succeed be forced to hate it due to how it's treated those who share the same ethnicity as him. Shame on Nigeria and shame on Nigerians, especially the one that coined this thread title undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Kachy1605(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are a big fool for posting these pictures of your father and your mother. Fool grow brain for heaven's seek
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

If he preach peace he gets

If he preached anything we will give him
You are one of the criminals that hijacked vegetables chanji and that is why he made u turn back cos the zoo ain't working again.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by burkingx(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=mrhowoto post=58161760][/quote]

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FTrebirth(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm not your fellow 5%. I'm from Imo and Owerri-PH road which was my request has been fulfilled.
oga, you're a fulani man living in imo state...i know you very well!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by reuben79: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all then suddenly it's time for Biafra . Go back to school of politics drawing board .
naaa there way dey did the samething in 1967 which lead to civil war..............two eastern ruled for complete 6years betw 1960 to 1966 after northern takeover dey began sound biafra everywhere..........we knw them,dat is d reason why we didnt take them serious

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by KingGBsky(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

@sarrki just shut up there...
it's all this kind of news you like to run to like you are being chased by a mad man, but if you here anything that goes against your paymaster you will run out if here for months.
Buhari houseboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by michoim(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
What a hypocrite! I have always know he has something sinister up his sleeves .
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MasterKim: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
That's the power of a Yoruba MAN. He doesn't make noise about what he can do ir can't do. He'll silently finish you in a very smart way... This post was simply uprooted coz he accused tinubu.
Tinubu didn't make noise, he just showed him he's not a saint either

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
attackgat:

As I said before, even the great Ojukwu once belived in Nigerias unity. So even Kanuhimself once did, its no biggy.

What matters is now, not then

Abagworo abd Sarrki know that even Buhari once believed that an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North but has now changed his mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by DrGoodmanFather: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
MasterKim:
That's the power of a Yoruba MAN. He doesn't make noise about what he can do ir can't do. He'll silently finish you in a very smart way... This post was simply uprooted coz he accused tinubu.
Tinubu didn't make noise, he just showed him he's not a saint either

Dude, that video has been on YouTube since 2012. That you are just watching it now doesn't mean it wasn't there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.