Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57015 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
nopains:

u guys are too moronic. if kanu is working for pdp how come he is stopping election in the east where pdp has swell? keep twisting facts thinking u are making any sense. zombie double mumu!

PDP has no strength in Anambra. APGA has ruled the State since 2005 and the people now want Obiano to return no matter the party differences.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Naijiant: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is old news and was reported when Kanu was arrested: https://www.naijiant.com/videos/nnamdi-kanu-was-once-pro-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by manikspears: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
RisingSun1:
Afonja did he defrauded you?

We IPOB members are not complaining

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Yes o,you said the same for MMM
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by seguno2: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The Lunatic Scammer is nothing but a fraud.

Are you referring to the OP who tried unsuccessfully to scam you with his fraudulent video that is completely unrelated to his title and failed story.
He should try again and he will be found out in his FORGERY and fake life yet again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

When your fellow Igbo brothers described how mischievous you can be, I didn't believe them. Why the mischief? Why didn't you post the video for people to judge? Why the erroneous capture? How come you have sold your soul for a few bucks? We understand that you work for Rochas I liked him also but endeavour to always stand for the truth.
In this video, he was obviously protesting against injustice and terrorism in a region he was accused of hating. He was protesting that the Government of the day, (GEJ/PDP) to rise up and do something.

It shows that he stood against injustice irrespective of region but I guess this time around he had to fight for his people first.

Someone has done that.

selfmadeboss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6HitcBPxQ

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by LasGidiOwner: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Do you have any other thing you do with your time other than lie down flat on NAIRALAND from early morning till midnight- jumping from thread to thread. Get a life outside NAIRALAND for once. Get a job and get married you are getting very old. Tufiaaaaa....

Abagworo:

PDP has no strength in Anambra. APGA has ruled the State since 2005 and the people now want Obiano to return no matter the party differences.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dancos: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are paid to destroy yhe youngman. Bit you will fail.
Supporting a peaceful nigeria then was good. Calling for a referandum if noy a bad thing, this is what other good countries do for peaceful resolution of conflict or challenges

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by chubinwa(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
changes is constant

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ezeagu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
To be fair, Nnamdi Kanu himself has said that he once tried to go by fixing Nigeria or 'his people' as he said. There's nothing he said here that actually contradicts his current message. If anything, it makes him look more upstanding.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Amoamare: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nothing changed from then till now , hence the agitation to break free from the shackles. Buhari just escalated/catalyzed everything t=by his utterances and deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dancos: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are paid to destroy the youngman. But you will fail.
Supporting a peaceful nigeria then was good. Calling for a referandum is not a bad thing, this is what other good countries do for peaceful resolution of conflict or challenges

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
thunder74:
Things have changed, Jonathan did not marginalise any section of the nation. There was no reason for segregation then but now even you reading this is doubting the word 'one neijiria'

Millions of Nigerians disagree with the emboldened.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MetaPhysical: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
I just watched that video now.
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
this goes to show he was a patroit before he lost hope in Nigeria.
and he started Biafran struggle even when GEJ was still a president.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

I understand. My input is based on ongoing shifts in allegiance following Kaaduna Declaration. Those who cheered and celebrated the imprisoned Kanu and saw in him a salvation for Ibo children are all of a sudden abandoning the dream and renewing oaths of allegiance to Kanu's opposition. The Northerner has an unwilling soldier of opportunity (fortune) and they came out other day and addressed the nation, they called themselves Northern Igbos
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Basic123: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all then suddenly it's time for Biafra . Go back to school of politics drawing board .

You think his romance with FFK and FAYOSE is ordinary?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dedetwo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ekealterego:

When your fellow Igbo brothers described how mischievous you can be, I didn't believe them. Why the mischief? Why didn't you post the video for people to judge? Why the erroneous capture? How come you have sold your soul for a few bucks? We understand that you work for Rochas I liked him also but endeavour to always stand for the truth.
In this video, he was obviously protesting against injustice and terrorism in a region he was accused of hating. He was protesting that the Government of the day, (GEJ/PDP) to rise up and do something.

It shows that he stood against injustice irrespective of region but I guess this time around he had to fight for his people first.

Do not be fooled by the smokescreen provided by Internet. Not every celebrated jackass who claimed Igbo on the nairaland forum is actually an Igbo. However there are efulefu and ofogiri.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Ilekokonit: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kanu did not mention Biafra once in the video but mentioned Nigeria multiple times wanting peace to reign in Nigeria.

He even denounced anything that will bring about another 1966 like war but he did not once mention Biafra.

Interesting.

Seems like Kanu was funded for this 2012 London protest and is now being bankrolled "big time" by some politicians for his current Biafra agitation and that is the objective truth.

Just watch the twitter video by clicking on the twitter address in the original post above.

Everything has become politicised in Nigeria.

The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by naijaguy123456(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Basic123:

You think his romance with FFK and FAYOSE is ordinary?
One should have known.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Basic123: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
SirVintageCock:
That's what they call " shooting themselves in the foot" especially when blinded by hatred. The person that posted that video didn't even bother to view it well. Igbo haters, I dey hail ooooooooo

well,Igbo are also not lovable na.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by 1stMD: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
3 Top Online Jobs To Start Without Investment: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/online-jobs.html
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by AlBaqir(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
naijaguy123456:
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all then suddenly it's time for Biafra . Go back to school of politics drawing board .

That's why aunty Kemi Olunloyo accused them of being dumb. Dem no sabi politics.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dedetwo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Someone has done that.

Who is the someone if I may ask? Some folks are simply existing things.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by excanny: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Even under Jonathan, I remember Nnamdi Kanu calling Nigeria a Zoo.
How can you believe in “One Nigeria” and still call it a “zoo”?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by valemtech(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.

This is what I call finishing.…i throway salute oooh...let me come and be going.

[url]Www.officemall.com.ng[/url]
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.
did you watch thst video??

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by misano(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
seun.
lalasticlala.
mynd44.
I just watched that video now.
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
this goes to show he was a patroit before he lost hope in Nigeria.
and he started Biafran struggle even when GEJ was still a president.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

If U watch the video up to the 32nd second he said, he is not in support of people who are determined to tear the country apart. Just watch D video, he said it clearly.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
misano:

If U watch the video up to the 32nd second he said, he is not in support of people who are determined to tear the country apart. Just watch D video, he said it clearly.
is that what you called preaching one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by talk2emma: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Useless Op I think you need to get a job

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dancos:
You are paid to destroy the youngman. But you will fail.
Supporting a peaceful nigeria then was good. Calling for a referandum is not a bad thing, this is what other good countries do for peaceful resolution of conflict or challenges

Do you agree that your stand will change if the person you want emerges President? The truth is that it's a post loss syndrome very hard for so many like you to get over. You will only realize how stupid this strategy is when a threshold is reached and there is nationwide genocide.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by misano(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

is that what you called preaching one Nigeria?

What are U now try to say? A man that clearly said he is not in support of those trying to tear D country apart in a video is not preaching one Nigeria? Then what is he preaching? Don't waste my time on a senseless argument I beg.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I have always known that Kanu is working for PDP to create crisis because their looting was stopped in 2015. Check all my past posts and notice I never minced words in exposing him.
he dealt with your mast Okorocha so we knew why you hate him more so for yourself
even as your master gave us fake pics
oya go and arrest Kanu by yourself or don't you know the road to his home
why didn't you go to Douglas road when he was passing and say rubbish
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MrMystrO(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44

You Are so Pathetic! Is this the Best you can Do? Shame on You!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by paschu: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo, there is no place in that video where Kanu used the word "one nigeria". It's a huge shame when an old man keeps parading the public space butt naked and telling lies as if his life depends on deception. Tell, that paid laundrer that it's game over for hils ilks as far as Kanu is concerned. Nigeria has lost the game.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.