Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57038 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by attackgat: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Listen attentively and pass your verdict.

As I said before, even the great Ojukwu once belived in Nigerias unity. So even Kanuhimself once did, its no biggy.

What matters is now, not then

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nwakaumu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tolu ogunlesi is an afonja,case closed'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Mazeltovscotty(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
SirVintageCock:
La click la bend my brother.

We need a transcript of this video cos, with DSS issuing threats upandan you don't expect me to CLICK and be locked up in an undisclosed jail for an unknown crime.
no be only transcript, na thesis. So Dss will now force kanu to act in the vidoe. Some people sef. Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by auntysimbiat(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by LordOfNaira: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say

But you can insult the president abi You people are nothing but shameless and mannerless hypocrites.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Dedetwo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
The fact that most Nigerians remain endemically foolish does not mean every jackass who believed in the cesspit called yesterday could not change to kick against it tomorrow. Nigeria is a stiff.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
eg
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by alcmene: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
SMH how zombies twist issues to favor them.

That was a protest against Bokoharam activities(killing of Igbos in the North) in UK

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by PointB: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm not your fellow 5%. I'm from Imo and Owerri-PH road which was my request has been fulfilled.

Hehhehe,
Imo state is among the 5%. So what's your point?

So government build Owerri-PH road, what so special about that? Didn't other governments before this built similar if not better roads?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by EzeUche(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seems like Nnamdi Kanu has always fought against injustice

This makes me like the man more.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by RobbStark(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

Even tho I dont support Biafra, he shud be arrested because he gathered peeps more than your good for nothing gov of Imo state abi

Mr. A bag of gworo, relax.
Where is Buhari you once said.is the messiah.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by koboko69: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.

Hi...

Are u sure it's the same video on FP we talking about...or u watched a part 2 somewhere cos u are telling a bold shamefaced lie here right now.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by RobbStark(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

Even tho I dont support Biafra, he shud be arrested because he gathered peeps more than your good for nothing gov of Imo state abi

Mr. A bag of gworo, relax.
Where is Buhari you once said.is the messiah.

Pls the next time you say anything, it shud be for development. Lubbish like my frnd wud say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm not your fellow 5%. I'm from Imo and Owerri-PH road which was my request has been fulfilled.
You are a joker with that Obinze side still a death trap.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by jjjjj2017: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

[s]Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44[/s]
in what way is KANU a fraudster?

You deserved the insult that you got!!!

Mind you, the same Nnamdi KANU started the agitation during GEJ era. check the history

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
You are a joker with that Obinze side still a death trap.

Obinze has always been good. I now drive smoothly from Port Harcourt to Owerri. The only issue is that the road is single lane instead of planned dual carriageway.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by wristbangle: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I think so as well. Won't be surprise if by miracle PDP wins and the biafra struggle subtles
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by xcolanto(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Do not click that link
I repeat do not click on that link!
The op is a fraudstar and serial looser.
KANU just messed up his master (okorohausa) in owerri yesterday and his under fire for not defending his pay good enough.

This is afonja media at work!
Don't waste your mb on bull sh*t

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Obinze has always been good. I now drive smoothly from Port Harcourt to Owerri. The only issue is that the road is single lane instead of planned dual carriageway.
has rochas paid u last month salary

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Ojiofor: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
I was once a proud Nigerian too but not again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by oxygen247(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kanu is the most powerful Nigerian today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by ivolt: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
I am not surprised, those who thrive on hate are usually frustrated fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by wristbangle: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That was when Nigeria was sweet and was cool under Jonathan not now an ani mal was on the throne and he's not ready to go to hell because cabal no gree

Biased sentiment is disturbing your intellect. Wait don't give me that scrap when things were sweet. When was things ever sweet in this country? Oh I understand you are among those enjoying the huge national cake under your pathetic buffoon hero.

Nigeria in the present and past was never ideal for average citizens perhaps we can say it was a bit okay during the 70's.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Before he discovered that one Nigeria is a scam

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by emmanuelex1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
I do not support Kanu, but please did you really watch the video before commenting? Please watch the video again
Abagworo:

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Antoeni(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Confusion is very thing, talking with two sides of ur mouth,

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
attackgat:
Even Ojukwu once believed in ONE NIGERIA. He even joined the Nigerian Army and fought for Nigeria in the Congo

But he later changed his mind
Absolutely! when the fact changes we change our minds, what's the point of having a mind if one can not change it. grin

Besides the clip doesn't prove anything different from what he is saying today.

by the way were is our president buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by NyemzyHimself: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.