Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697787 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2017
slinkman:
ksu !
What's that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olufemiopa: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Good morning.

I was accepted into a graduate program in Lewis University, IL. I have received an unofficial form i-20 to pay for SEVIS. I am sponsoring myself for the program. I have a personal company which is a joint business with my spouse for over 14 years. Aside the required relevant academic documents, what are the other documents I am supposed to go with for F1 visa interview?

I await your prompt advice.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2017
slinkman:
thanks a lot . Also is SAT waived ? Or a must write? GRE and TOEFL are two different exams one must write? Does it also apply for undergraduate programs?

GRE and TOEFL for graduate students

SAT and TOEFL for undergraduate students
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2017
schrisade:

Yes please
please let's talk.. I will pm you.. Kindly reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2017
chaiks:
please whats the name of your school.I I'll be writing ielts shortly and have a higher GPA close to first class.I want to see if GRE can be waived for me for funding consideration.

ok...thats a good one.PM me ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gospelozy:
Happy Independence house. Please does anybody know anything about Western Illinois university? Please help a sis. Thanks

And What happened to your Cleveland State Uni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olufemiopa:
Hello Seniors,

Good morning.

I was accepted into a graduate program in Lewis University, IL. I have received an unofficial form i-20 to pay for SEVIS. I am sponsoring myself for the program. I have a personal company which is a joint business with my spouse for over 14 years. Aside the required relevant academic documents, what are the other documents I am supposed to go with for F1 visa interview?

Thank you.

Go with everything that shows you are a genuine student with ties to Nigeria. Goodluck!! grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please guys, what is my chance of having my student visa granted if I indicate that I have two relatives (citizens) in the US residing at different states different from where I want to go for schooling.

Does it add any point? Should I include it or not?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hope the company is registered?

Olufemiopa:
Hello Seniors,

Good morning.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
obaxlove:
Please guys, what is my chance of having my student visa granted if I indicate that I have two relatives (citizens) in the US residing at different states different from where I want to go for schooling.

Does it add any point? Should I include it or not?

There are pros and cons

But if only you can prove to them at the embassy that you gonna come back after study #HomeTies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Gosh!! Your school's been on strike for over a year now? Which school is that?

Could be LAUTECH

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gospelozy:
cheesy alllll

Even the gangbanging shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
sobastical:

There are pros and cons

But if only you can prove to them at the embassy that you gonna come back after study #HomeTies

I am married with Kids and its my father here that is sponsoring me. Does it still make sense please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Johnolukolade(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
skido04:
Hello gurus, please I have a question.
I have written the Toefl and preparing for the gre. but right now, that's all I'm doing. but I feel like I might be missing something. is there any other documentation I should be doing right now? I don't like being in a rush and racing against time which this might cause in the future.
also. if I can get a personal mentor who I can ask simple questions directly. I'll appreciate.

Egbon Skido. You actually should have known the requirement of the program and the school you looking at. If you're required to submit an entry letter or statement of purpose and letter of recommendation, then now is the time for preparing those.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
obaxlove:

I am married with Kids and its my father here that is sponsoring me. Does it still make sense please.

It makes sense brother but why didn't he just file for you?

Sure his account is intact?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Johnolukolade(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
obaxlove:

Baba it's a 60:40 parole. Your age might actually not allow that sir. Their expectations at the consulate will be "self funding"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please i need the link for part11 visa transcript...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
hello ya'll, is university of maine a good school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
sobastical:

Could be LAUTECH
Ok. It's only in Nigeria people tend to pretend when things are not alright. That is why the politicians would continue to take you guys for a ride.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Johnolukolade:

Baba it's a 60:40 parole. Your age might actually not allow that sir. Their expectations at the consulate will be "self funding"

Nothing is wrong with his age and his father can sponsor him if he is still alive. You can go to school at any age for post graduate as long as you can defend yourself during the interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Admissions for FALL 2018 are on now till January 15 or so for most schools in the US. This is a surebet period of getting funding from schools in terms of scholarships, assistanship( GA or TA) provided you have outstanding scores in the standardized exams alongside good transcripts etc.

If you have application fees to be paid, pm me provided your naira is ready ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Ok. It's only in Nigeria people tend to pretend when things are not alright. That is why the politicians would continue to take you guys for a ride.

That school has been the only school that has strike issue for years now as two states are claiming ownership
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olufemiopa: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yes, the company is registered

sobastical:
Hope the company is registered?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olufemiopa:
Yes, the company is registered

That's good

Just get all the proper documents that prove that you're right owner and other things to prove home ties
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olufemiopa: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Everything like what? Please, I need specific items. Thanks

Go with everything that shows you are a genuine student with ties to Nigeria. Goodluck!! grin grin[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olufemiopa: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thank you.

That's good

Just get all the proper documents that prove that you're right owner and other things to prove home ties[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
sobastical:

That school has been the only school that has strike issue for years now as two states are claiming ownership
Ok. well, it all boils down to corruption and selfishness. Nothing else.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dancingpotato:
hello ya'll, is university of maine a good school?
. yeah

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Probz:
@bigfrancis21

I don't know how in or out of your reach this is but how can I best advise someone who wants to come to the UK for a postgraduate diploma about how to get a Visa?

Hey man, sorry for my delayed response. Weekends are usually very busy for me. I am not quite familiar with the UK process, only the US process. Sorry I couldn't help.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Probz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Hey man, sorry for my delayed response. Weekends are usually very busy for me. I am not quite familiar with the UK process, only the US process. Sorry I couldn't help.

Nah don't worry about it. I don't mean to nag but can you please reply that email I sent you? Deme.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ladson: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
walspring same messages...yahoo mail of not delivered..mail address not correct.
please help me this is my email.. bolaji.oladipo@eng.uniben.edu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.