Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? (8345 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
see d fuckkiing rot in dis our naija girls, dis isnt about making friends, dis is a.date, are u a hoe or ur just fuckinng stupid or wayward to know wot wrong from right,but i guess because of dis independent ladies,bla bla bla,u girls think it a free world for ladies, sorry hoe, it isnt, dat y i am training hard in my football career so i can marry a girl from algeria, egypt or morrocco or any beta decent arab country,..au can i make it den bring a naija girl {hoe} abroad and will start claiming rite over my sweat and money.....just hoe hoe and more hoe everywhere...

Hehehe lol Nigga chill it ain't that serious. A date is simply going out to places. No biggie
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
open their legs when sitting in a restaurant or where?

well that's what happens if your gf lack home training from her momma!
Restaurants ain't the only place people go out for dates.. And eeeerm, even if the lady has home training, d training doesn't affect her brain which is the central console that controls our emotions... Going out on a date with a guy esp a new guy can spark alot of emotions, ranging from love, lust, infatuation, dislike, disgust etc... There are high chances of u(and the rest of your gender) falling for a new guy u when u're on a date esp when the guy has class...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
open their legs when sitting in a restaurant or where?

well that's what happens if your gf lack home training from her momma!
Restaurants ain't the only place people go out for dates.. And eeeerm, even if the lady has home training, d training doesn't affect her brain which is the central console that controls our emotions... Going out on a date with a guy esp a new guy can spark alot of emotions, ranging from love, lust, infatuation, dislike, disgust etc... There are high chances of u(and the rest of your gender) falling for a new guy when u're on a date esp when the guy has class...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
see d fuckkiing rot in dis our naija girls, dis isnt about making friends, dis is a.date, are u a hoe or ur just fuckinng stupid or wayward to know wot wrong from right,but i guess because of dis independent ladies,bla bla bla,u girls think it a free world for ladies, sorry hoe, it isnt, dat y i am training hard in my football career so i can marry a girl from algeria, egypt or morrocco or any beta decent arab country,..au can i make it den bring a naija girl {hoe} abroad and will start claiming rite over my sweat and money.....just hoe hoe and more hoe everywhere...
couldn't evn make out any meaningful sentence from this long trash u typed up there!

I think you are so dumb to pass a msg. across in this manner coz u just typed like any tout would nd I also think you are so irresponsible or just stupid to think every date is about sex.

I think you should go check up the meaning again.

Thanks for wasting my time btw.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:
Restaurants ain't the only place people go out for dates.. And eeeerm, even if the lady has home training, d training doesn't affect her brain which is the central console that controls our emotions... Going out on a date with a guy esp a new guy can spark alot of emotions, ranging from love, lust, infatuation, dislike, disgust etc... There are high chances of u(and the rest of your gender) falling for a new guy u when u're on a date esp when the guy has class...

Dude calm the fck down. I smell huge insecurities

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by pharmguru: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
softiebae:

It's cause you treat her well and she knows that, she is loyal for her to inform you.

being loyal....treating each other well....isnt that the whole point of being in a committed relationship??

what then is the need for going on dates?

i think girls who go on dates are either not in a committed relationship or are looking for better options.

no let them deceive you o....you got a nice guy? stick to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehehe lol Nigga chill it ain't that serious. A date is simply going out to places. No biggie
ohhhh,need i say,maybe ur exposure needs more time,bak den in school,my niggas fuckkk and finger girls in mr biggs,tantalizer toilet and co....even a kiss at d end is still cheating

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
To the ones saying it is no biggie going on a date with someone else whilst being in an existing relationship
Y'all are dumb fvcks undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:
m glad you know that restaurants are not the only place to go on a date. So I guess you prefer her bringing her frnds to your home or hers then

Btw why do you feel going out on a date with a new guy spark emotion? Is someone feeling insecure here?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
thesuave10:

Dude calm the fck down. I smell huge insecurities
Lolzzzzzzzzz! nah bro... Only guys who doesn't know their value have insecurity issues..
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
ohhhh,need i say,maybe ur exposure needs more time,bak den in school,my niggas fuckkk and finger girls in mr biggs,tantalizer toilet and co....even a kiss at d end is still cheating

You don't get. What happens during the date is none of my fcking business. Tantalisers? Ph yh? grin. Going on a date is chill. What you do on that date is another topic all together. Just get this tho, a date is simply an outing. What you do on the date defines what kinda date it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
THANK YOU.....that double mind u put is d main thing, that where it starts, but dis hoes wanna flip dicks and think we are stupid like dem....fucvlkinng hoes
Lolzzzzzzzzz bro, wasn't that too harsh? not all of them... though most..
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
couldn't evn make out any meaningful sentence from this long trash u typed up there!

I think you are so dumb to pass a msg. across in this manner coz u just typed like any tout would nd I also think you are so irresponsible or just stupid to think every date is about sex.

I think you should go check up the meaning again.

Thanks for wasting my time btw.
1] How many guys have terrorized ur pussyyy
2]where and when
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
professorfal:
Making things difficult for him per se, being informed he would be threatened by the guy. let face it, going on a date is the threshold of most relationship today. As you know its not advisable to trust a female.

What manner of fuckery is this?

Excuse me, I had a life before I met him which included making new friends. That isn't gonna change because I'm in a relationship. #Simple

He either stays or bounce cool. So it is guys that anything in skirt will make lose their nut that can be trusted abi? You try undecided
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:

Lolzzzzzzzzz! nah bro... Only guys who doesn't know their value have insecurity issues..

Nah.. .my man. You're sounding insecure with the whole: it's wrong for her, what if the other guy has class. Trust me man of your it she'll know the difference between a fiat and a Ferrari. You just gotta sit back and relax
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
teehamzat:
To the ones saying it is no biggie going on date with someone else whilst being in an existing relationship
Y'all are dumb fvcks undecided

Gbenulo undecided undecided angry
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
thesuave10:

You don't get. What happens during the date is none of my fcking business. Tantalisers? Ph yh? grin. Going on a date is chill. What you do on that date is another topic all together. Just get this tho, a date is simply an outing. What you do on the date defines what kinda date it is

Finally! A man with sense. kiss kiss
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
pharmguru:

being loyal....treating each other well....isnt that the whole point of being in a committed relationship??

what then is the need for going on dates?

i think girls who go on dates are either not in a committed relationship or are looking for better options.

no let them deceive you o....you got a nice guy? stick to him.
Most girls who go on dates feel lonely in their relationships, while some cases are cheating bf/gf or they ain't just being treated right. I personally don't go on dates with other guys. In the eventuality of going on dates, you never can tell, anything might just happen.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
thesuave10:

yeah thanks bro...but let say a guy dat has bern hitting on ur girl invites her on a date...even if it in an open public park,wud u still allow?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
m glad you know that restaurants are not the only place to go on a date. So I guess you prefer her bringing her frnds to your home or hers then

Btw why do you feel going out on a date with a new guy spark emotion? Is someone feeling insecure here?
lolzzzzzzzzz! no babe, let's see... if you can be transparent, would you tell me u've never had crush on a guy whilst dating another? I was airing out my opinion from the biological perspective... Which irrespective of how much you argue it still have strong influence on the effect of being in a relationship and still going out on dates with other guys..
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by professorfal: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
thesuave10:

Thats the feud, knowing she might succumb to the guy's charm/talks, or the guy appears more attractive than you or richer or worse he is able to poke her weak point anything can happen nothwithstanding we are talking about a gender with loyalty iss.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
softiebae:

Most girls who go on dates feel lonely in their relationships, while some cases are cheating bf/gf or they ain't just being treated right. I personally don't go on dates with other guys. In the eventuality of going on dates, you never can tell, anything might just happen.
Thanks for being sincere...
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:
Thanks for being sincere...
smiley
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Excuse me, I had a life before I met him which included making new friends. That isn't gonna change because I'm in a relationship. #Simple

He either stays or bounce cool. So it is guys that anything in skirt will make lose their nut that can be trusted abi? You try undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
thesuave10:

Nah.. .my man. You're sounding insecure with the whole: it's wrong for her, what if the other guy has class. Trust me man of your it she'll know the difference between a fiat and a Ferrari. You just gotta sit back and relax
Yeah, I guess I have trust issues... that doesn't make me insecure... I trust you and your comment but I don't trust ladies... Not trusting them has led 2 a stress free and happy life...
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
yeah thanks bro...but let say a guy dat has bern hitting on ur girl invites her on a date...even if it in an open public park,wud u still allow?

Good question. If he's been "hitting" on her and he invites her, my man I really won't give a fk. Take this from experience, her cheating on you can be done without a date. To your question based on how I treat ladies, she wouldn't go on a date once the guy's intentions are obvious that he wants an affair. In a situation where it's not obvious or it's just two friends hanging out, she'll definitely go and everything will be chill

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=teehamzat post=58233731][/quote]

Cute bobo kiss kiss kiss

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:
Yeah, I guess I have trust issues... that doesn't make me insecure... I trust you and your comment but I don't trust ladies... Not trusting them has led 2 a stress free and happy life...

You may not be an insecure person in general but these are what we call insecurities. Everyone has them. Yours just happens to be with women and stuff. I can trust a woman but the key thing now is I don't get all emotional over it. Why I trust is so that the relationship can be stronger.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by professorfal: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You don't compare both gender we are completely different, Let see how long you can hold on with that mentality. you're still at your prime i presume. ciao
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:
lolzzzzzzzzz! no babe, let's see... if you can be transparent, would you tell me u've never had crush on a guy whilst dating another? I was airing out my opinion from the biological perspective... Which irrespective of how much you argue it still have strong influence on the effect of being in a relationship and still going out on dates with other guys..
avnt crushed on another except for superstars which we talk about too.
So u want to tell me that just because u are in a relationship, u wnt b able to hangout with an old frnd or evn former schl mate?

Twale for u o!
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Cute bobo kiss kiss kiss
Come back here, lets have that discourse, you need a lil schooling and spanking cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Finally! A man with sense. kiss kiss
madam chill na, for the fact that you don't buy my idea doesn't make u senseless... that's why we have various school of thoughts with their strengths and weaknesses... cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Found Your True Love Yet? / 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend / Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.