Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? (8347 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ladies in a relationship, do you still go on dates with other guys even if it's on a friendship level.

And guys how do you feel knowing your girl goes on dates with other guys?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
No biggie cool
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nickizoe(f): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes....
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Would it be a big deal if u see ur bf with several girls whilst dating u?
I guess there lies ur answer

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nothing wrong with it
softiebae:
Ladies in a relationship, do you still go on dates with other guys even if it's on a friendship level.

And guys how do you feel knowing your girl goes on dates with other guys?

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:
No biggie cool
so you feel there is nothing wrong with it?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
softiebae:

so you feel there is nothing wrong with it?

Being in a relationship shouldn't stop me from making new friends. cool
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just look at the type of girls we have??

God forbid sha....

I wonder why a sane girl will go out on a date with another guy whilst in a relationship!!

What kinda date is that??

And you come back looking for a faithful guy!!

Fvckers!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by professorfal: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin naija girls must go, anywhere better dey.

As a guy you've little or no authority, with or without your consent naija babes would go on other dates.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Nothing wrong with it
Lol ladies ain't smiling ooo
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by professorfal: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Nothing wrong with it
Says who? am not sweating on the morality though but how could you say?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
professorfal:
grin naija girls must go, anywhere better dey.

As a guy you've little or no authority, with or without your consent naija babes would go on other dates.
grin grin not all naija babes
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
What's wrong in meeting new friends it's nt like u gonna f**k on the date sad

mitcheeew!

It's only an insecure person that will see something wrong with it.

see them complaining as if op mentioned wife. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by professorfal: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
softiebae:
Yeah the diasporas

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
nothing bad now... it is called spreading your tentacle
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
softiebae:

A girl that refuses to go out on a date because she's in a relationship is just a pretending idiot or a weakling whose life revolves around her boyfriend. It's a date, a fvckin social meeting, why should we make things difficult for ourselves in the name of relationship biko? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:

mitcheeew!

Preach on babez, preach on! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

A girl that refuses to go out on a date because she's in a relationship is just a pretending idiot or a weakling whose life revolves around her boyfriend. It's a date, a fvckin social meeting, why should we make things difficult for ourselves in the name of relationship biko? angry angry
Well you have a point, being in a relationship should not stop a lady from meeting new friends, after all we might need them when bf decides to Bleep up, what are friends for cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:

mitcheeew!

what's the chances that 50% of ladies won't open their legs on the date?
later u guys will start having double minds concerning ur relationship.... mtcheeew! 2 u too..

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:

mitcheeew!

see d fuckkiing rot in dis our naija girls, dis isnt about making friends, dis is a.date, are u a hoe or ur just fuckinng stupid or wayward to know wot wrong from right,but i guess because of dis independent ladies,bla bla bla,u girls think it a free world for ladies, sorry hoe, it isnt, dat y i am training hard in my football career so i can marry a girl from algeria, egypt or morrocco or any beta decent arab country,..au can i make it den bring a naija girl {hoe} abroad and will start claiming rite over my sweat and money.....just hoe hoe and more hoe everywhere...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by pharmguru: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
last time she tried that nonsense i told her if she goes she should not come back again.

babe used her sense and didnt go.

only guys who do not know their worth in a relationship allow that....

naija girls been tryna eat their cake and have it back since the days of Noah

13 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by professorfal: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Making things difficult for him per se, being informed he would be threatened by the guy. let face it, going on a date is the threshold of most relationship today. As you know its not advisable to trust a female.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:

later u guys will start having double minds concerning ur relationship.... mtcheeew! 2 u too..
THANK YOU.....that double mind u put is d main thing, that where it starts, but dis hoes wanna flip dicks and think we are stupid like dem....fucvlkinng hoes

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Brimstone1: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
I expect a grownup, mature lady who has a boyfriend to be able to know or predict the outcome of their relationship. Nobody is forcing you to stay with him, so if things are not working out for you, announce your breakup and move on. At this point, I expect you not to get jealous in case you find out he's cheating on you. In fact, that's the fastest way to hit the exit door. But if you do, it means you love him, and I don't know how to tell someone who is in love to stop loving. Best bet is to always be frank with him and avoid doing things without taking him along.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
pharmguru:
last time she tried that nonsense i told her if she goes she should not come back again.

babe used her sense and didnt go.

only guys who do not know their worth in a relationship allow that....

naija girls been tryna eat their cake and have it back since the days of Noah
It's cause you treat her well and she knows that, she is loyal for her to inform you.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
see d fuckkiing rot in dis our naija girls, dis isnt about making friends, dis is a.date, are u a hoe or ur just fuckinng stupid or wayward to know wot wrong from right,but i guess because of dis independent ladies,bla bla bla,u girls think it a free world for ladies, sorry hoe, it isnt, dat y i am training hard in my football career so i can marry a girl from algeria, egypt or morrocco or any beta decent arab country,..au can i make it den bring a naija girl {hoe} abroad and will start claiming rite over my sweat and money.....just hoe hoe and more hoe everywhere...
No curse words please!!!!
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
benswagtt:

open their legs when sitting in a restaurant or where?

well that's what happens if your gf lack home training from her momma!
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
softiebae:
No curse words please!!!!
tf are u??
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
hkidola00:
tf are u??
stupid question
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
My ex went on a date with a "friend" and she told me about it I was like okay, because deep down I know she's stubborn , so one time I went out for a date and she was like she's cool I swear she kept calling for mundane reasons to check up on me I don't think she was happy I went on a date, because she was like she doesn't trust girls. Hypocrisy and the date was a business one only that the client was a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
There's nothing there. When she's done with the Peugeots, she's always gonna come back to the Ferrari grin wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
pcguru1:
My ex went on a date with a "friend" and she told me about it I was like okay, because deep down I know she's stubborn , so one time I went out for a date and she was like she's cool I swear she kept calling for mundane reasons to check up on me I don't think she was happy I went on a date, because she was like she doesn't trust girls. Hypocrisy and the date was a business one only that the client was a lady.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Neighbor Is An Insane Sex Maniac. / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.