Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? (8340 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2017
professorfal:
It should, if my gf being on a date with other guy shouldn't bother me i don't know what should, especially a girl i'd care about.

What if she told you she wants to hangout with the guy? Would you be more relaxed? . It still boils down to the fact that you feel insecure. Some how you feel you're not worthy of her which is wrong. Now imagine if she told she was going on a date with a gay friend, you'd be chill as fck Yh? Bro, fix all these stuff. Relationships are not cages
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

So your lady tells you she's going out to the mall with a guy friend. What are you gonna do or tell her?
It is a NO from me , what are you even saying? Another man taking my woman to go see a movie, if she goes she dare not tell me....how would she take it if i told her i was in a mall with some lady, for the records am dating a jealous one...so i know she wouldnt try such grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

So if your babe says "I wanna go hangout with this guy" your worries are over because she used the word hangout and not date lol.. .. grin. Yh.. .its generally considered to mean that. Although the definition can change contextually. No universal laws really
hahahahaha! oya na bros let's go out on date..
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Are you one of them? wink

I could change my moniker for you. kiss

Who knows right? wink

By the way , Agents ain't really my kinda gig tho. Especially the silifa ones
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2017
If its not a committed relationship but a casual one i don't see any ish going for dates.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2017
benswagtt:
hahahahaha! oya na bros let's go out on date..

Everything is context man
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu angry
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by benswagtt(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Everything is context man
issoryt.. Agreed. Gudnyt and sleep well..
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2017
benswagtt:
issoryt.. Agreed. Gudnyt and sleep well..

Sure. You too
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

@ bolded...No one is making relationship sound any worse than you make it seem, if it is anyone painting relationship bad it is you, from your previous comments one would believe you are having an unreal/undefined relationship...

Now you dont get my point do you?...talking to different girls is way different from "him calling" you on a sunny day to tell you he is out with some lady on a date, am sure you know "a date" is different from "a hangout"... Most times if not all the time, a date is a prelude to a romantic affair

And blackhawk ,stop faking it already, i persume you to be a wild cat wink

Damn! My relationship is a very defined one, thanks for the silent jab tho. Fish head undecided undecided

I'm done arguing this with you guys, you define things just to suit your selfish selves as usual. A date is a social gathering. Whatever happens after that could be given any name you deem fit but definitely not " date" anymore.

LOL. I'm a blackhawk but even as a wildcat, I'm still gonna cause major damages. Don't just try me. angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:
lefulefu angry
lol wetin i do?cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 12:32am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
lol wetin i do?cheesy
you are peeping, oya drop your opinion
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:

you are peeping, oya drop your opinion
i don already drop commentcheesycheesy.e dey above u.some guys jus dey para here shacheesy.i see one guy here wey jus dey yell hoe!! Hoe!! Hoe! As if dem do am strong tincheesy.na waocheesy.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Who knows right? wink

By the way , Agents ain't really my kinda gig tho. Especially the silifa ones

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Just limme, lemme faint. embarassed

Behind every agent silifa is a sophisticated babe. wink tongue

NP :beneath your beautiful cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Brimstone1: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

It is a NO from me , what are you even saying? Another man taking my woman to go see a movie, if she goes she dare not tell me....how would she take it if i told her i was in a mall with some lady, for the records am dating a jealous one...so i know she wouldnt try such grin
You have no right to make claims over a girl you're just dating, say mere girlfriend, not even a fiancee. When your relationship is not clearly defined everyone has the freedom to whatever they like. So, before you call her your woman make sure you put a ring on it.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Damn! My relationship is a very defined one, thanks for the silent jab tho. Fish head undecided undecided

I'm done arguing this with you guys, you define things just to suit your selfish selves as usual. A date is a social gathering. Whatever happens after that could be given any name you deem fit but definitely not " date" anymore.

LOL. I'm a blackhawk but even as a wildcat, I'm still gonna cause major damages. Don't just try me. angry angry
Well am glad you like the silent jab, it was intended wink
Nd yes, even me i dont wanna argue no more but we both know the word date is objective maami

Lol...cause which damage?...sorry to bust your bubble, i love wild cats cool
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
i don already drop commentcheesycheesy.e dey above u.some guys jus dey para here shacheesy.i see one guy here wey jus dey yell hoe!! Hoe!! Hoe! As if dem do am strong tincheesy.na waocheesy.
grin grin oya shout ur own na!!! e be like dem do am strong thing!!
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Brimstone1:

You have no right to make claims over a girl you're just dating, say mere girlfriend, not even a fiancee. When your relationship is not clearly defined everyone has the freedom to whatever they like. So, before you call her your woman make sure you put a ring on it.
Bro what makes you think i do not have a ring on my finger, anyways i dont ..point is dont be quick to judge...and mind you have in no way indicated claims on girlfriends, seriously why am i even having this discourse with you?...if i get you right, as long as am not married to my woman, any guy can bed her as long as she is willing,So i turn a blind eye afterall am not married to her yes?.....man i give up cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:

grin grin oya shout ur own na!!! e be like dem do am strong thing!!
cheesycheesycheesy hahahahahaha i don't need to shout anythingcheesy.all i can say is dat guys wey believe say women are hoes and oloshos just need an ukwucious babe to give dem a good loving twerking. If dey receive dat loving twerking and lapdance their blood go cool downcheesy.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Well am glad you like the silent jab, it was intended wink
Nd yes, even me i dont wanna argue no more but we both know the word date is objective maami

Lol...cause which damage?...sorry to bust your bubble, i love wild cats cool

Ediat koromiwe angry angry

It isn't. undecided angry

That one is ya cup of tea. I am agent Silifa, the blackhawk. cool cool
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy hahahahahaha i don't need to shout anythingcheesy.all i can say is dat guys wey believe say women are hoes and oloshos just need an ukwucious babe to give dem a good loving twerking. If dey receive dat loving twerking and lapdance their blood go cool downcheesy.
you and ukwucious babes,you like big thing
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Just limme, lemme faint. embarassed

Behind every agent silifa is a sophisticated babe. wink tongue

NP :beneath your beautiful cheesy lipsrsealed

Lady Sophicia. Hehe your tricks ain't gonna work tho. So what's behind a sophisticated babe ( I can imagine all that naughtiness)

NP: I guess it's time to see then
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Bro what makes you think i do not have a ring on my finger, anyways i dont ..point is dont be quick to judge...and mind you have in no way indicated claims on girlfriends, seriously why am i even having this discourse with you?...if i get you right, as long as am not married to my woman, any guy can bed her as long as she is willing,So i turn a blind eye afterall am not married to her yes?.....man i give up cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

"Blackhawk" "wildcat" "major damages" "don't just try me" Really like where is the Barbie in you? grin tongue
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ediat koromiwe angry angry

It isn't. undecided angry

That one is ya cup of tea. I am agent Silifa, the blackhawk. cool cool

@bolded.see why i said you need a spank on the bumsmiley

Agent silifa?...what does that even mean, was that meant to intrigue me?..smh undecided you need a drink
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
Just imagine grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:
Ladies in a relationship, do you still go on dates with other guys even if it's on a friendship level.

And guys how do you feel knowing your girl goes on dates with other guys?

Yes but don't get caught, I provide my lady with everything she needs so if I see her in the cinema with another guy holding hands or hugging each other he better be her cousin or it's over for real.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
I know that is your dream man, one who turns a blind eye to your fvckups cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Brimstone1: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Bro what makes you think i do not have a ring on my finger, anyways i dont ..point is dont be quick to judge...and mind you have in no way indicated claims on girlfriends, seriously why am i even having this discourse with you?...if i get you right, as long as am not married to my woman, any guy can bed her as long as she is willing yes?..man i give up cheesy
Very well, I think you got my point clear. A relationship becomes legal only when you obtain the marital license. So that your 'My woman' is a possessive term, kind of. grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Brimstone1:

Very well, I think you got my point clear. A relationship becomes legal only when you obtain the marital license. So that your 'My woman' is a possessive term, kind of. grin

undecided
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:

you and ukwucious babes,you like big thing
haba not huge oooooshocked.just moderately Roundwink.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
lol. she no dey relationship b dat nau grin

you can't do this wen u love ur partner tongue

Lol, Story for the gods cheesy

I love my partner, he's the only one I sleep with but until I say I do? Then I will stop accepting concrete dates.
Accepting dates does not mean I must have sexxx with all of them.
Just keep them hanging in case bf fucvks up

And that's reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord have mercy / Nigerian Lady Declares Herself A Bad B!tch As She Bares Her Boobs / Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.