Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? (8344 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Just wAit for the future. Hopefully yours will be bright. Ciao wink
Bro seriously, you really need to bring it down a notch with this "your insecurities" and all, am surprised how you would confidently mistake my words, how does not taking bullshit connote insecurities cos that has been my point from the onset...i dont take bullshit so am insecured?...lol ...and stop the future talk will ya? Am experiencing future already grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
They're the same person but you're free to like any. grin
Offcourse i know they are the same person, just that kim.bra is always on the defensive...am fine with benita...well you know why grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Offcourse i know they are the same person, just that kim.bra is always on the defensive...am fine with benita...well you know why grin
I like being on the defensive side 'cause I hate seeing wrong notions. I've decided to use my ignore button with my Benita moniker 'cause I've realized some people are born dumb. grin

So, why?.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
I like being on the defensive side 'cause I hate seeing wrong notions. I've decided to use my ignore button with my Benita moniker 'cause I've realized some people are born dumb. grin

So, why?.
Why?....you need me to say it again ? cheesy
I just appreciate the realness in comments, but if our thoughts differ..i would challenge you, i know you like arguments as fvck grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Morning BH.. I sure did.. How about ya?

I did too, thanks. wink

Take care of you and see you around. kiss
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
u want arse cleam?cheesy

Icecream. Preferably, coldstone icecream. Chocolate or strawberry flavor. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Icecream. Preferably, coldstone icecream. Chocolate or strawberry flavor. embarassed embarassed embarassed
take grin

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:

take grin

Xcuse you! What should I do with that? angry

But I remember buying this icecream back then oooo, veli veli sweet. cheesy kiss
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Xcuse you! What should I do with that? angry

But I remember buying this icecream back then oooo, veli veli sweet. cheesy kiss
haha oliver twist grin
oya take dis one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Why?....you need me to say it again ? cheesy
I just appreciate the realness in comments, but if our thoughts differ..i would challenge you, i know you like arguments as fvck grin
That's where people get it all wrong. I'm actually one of the quiet types in reality, perhaps I express myself when I'm in the mood, and it necessarily doesn't mean I love argument. grin
Btw, quote me whenever you like but don't be surprised if I find what you're quoting me for inconsequential. grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:

haha oliver twist grin
oya take dis one

Lefu! What have you done to me? embarassed

Now, I want this. Let me goan look for someone to go on a date with, since some now refer to dates as an avenue to eat free foods. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lefu! What have you done to me? embarassed

Now, I want this. Let me goan look for someone to go on a date with, since some now refer to dates as an avenue to eat free foods. cheesy wink
hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
That's where people get it all wrong. I'm actually one of the quiet types in reality, perhaps I express myself when I'm in the mood, and it necessarily doesn't mean I love argument. grin
Btw, quote me whenever you like but don't be surprised if I find what you're quoting me for inconsequential. grin
I hope you do find it inconsequential...would save me the stress of having to banter words with you wink
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

I hope you do find it inconsequential...would save me the stress of having to banter words with you wink
It'll save me same stress. grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
It'll save me same stress. grin
grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

You blame the cheating on the date abi. Men should be blamed. If you don't handle your relationship as a man, the idea of cheating comes to her mind. Tell her not to hangout with a guy will only delay it but increase the intensity. I ask again, if the guy was gay would you have bothered? But because you feel insecure that the other guy is/might be better, you start acting up. A woman cheats majorly because her man bleeped up and not necessarily because a new guy is "better". 98% of the time. You look for something new when the old gets broken or faulty
there is no excuse for cheating.. That is what many of u don't know... It is like say Evans went into kidnapping because d father didnt send him to school... Dats devilish
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Just look at the type of girls we have??

God forbid sha....

I wonder why a sane girl will go out on a date with another guy whilst in a relationship!!

What kinda date is that??

And you come back looking for a faithful guy!!

Fvckers!!!

Lool at the type of "girls" we have?

So are you blind or you just ignore men saying how they can cheat on their gf/wife, even bragging about. Stop being a hypocrite! Condenm what's wrong because it's wrong and don't bring gender into it undecided
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
nothing wrong with it as long as the friendship is defined with a straigh motive,,,what if the date is all about business talk...onething I will have to do is to let boo know about ,;,then having bad intentions to go on a date means you aren't happy in your present relationship and in that case you have to call it off,,,to avoid complications..

those guys cussing ladies on that fp are loosers,,,you mean to tell me that you guys are not guilty as charged. .pot calling kettle black.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool at the type of "girls" we have?

So are you blind or you just ignore men saying how they can cheat on their gf/wife, even bragging about. Stop being a hypocrite! Condenm what's wrong because it's wrong and don't bring gender into it undecided

Dropping your opinion without insulting would have been nice!!

#Thanks.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Dropping your opinion without insulting would have been nice!!

#Thanks.

Oh and where exactly did I insult you

I asked a question, stated a fact and told you want you could have done instead
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh and where exactly did I insult you

I asked a question, stated a fact and told you want you could have done instead

Do have a wonderful night rest.

#Bye.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
there is no excuse for cheating.. That is what many of u don't know... It is like say Evans went into kidnapping because d father didnt send him to school... Dats devilish

It's not an excuse to cheat. It's the reason behind the cheating. Get the difference
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 1:12am On Jul 09, 2017
thesuave10:

It's not an excuse to cheat. It's the reason behind the cheating. Get the difference
what difference are u talking....IN don't see d reason y a girl or a boy should go on a date with another boy or girl when she or he has someone else....it begins dat way and so they takes. it into marriage... nonsense
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
what difference are u talking....IN don't see d reason y a girl or a boy should go on a date with another boy or girl when she or he has someone else....it begins dat way and so they takes. it into marriage... nonsense

OK. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) / Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix / Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.