Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? (8342 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
hangout nd date can be used interchangeably. I was also transparent about the other one tho.

Btw what do u think date mean? maybe we should start from there
. go out with (someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested) Dictionary definition
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
ok sorry no vexcheesy.make i jejely jus dey my lane dey lick my arse cleamcheesy

Lol. Temptation embarassed embarassed

Darriz unfair, Lefu angry
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
alexialin:

Lol, Story for the gods cheesy

I love my partner, he's the only one I sleep with but until I say I do? Then I will stop accepting concrete dates.
Accepting dates does not mean I must have sexxx with all of them.
Just keep them hanging in case bf fucvks up

And that's reality
spare tire comes to mind grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehehehe. Get yo silifa ass down from that throne and go to bed joor tongue. Tomorrow we think of a moniker (I have just the perfect one for my blackhawk agent) wink

I slept on the throne cheesy cheesy tongue

Good morning, slept well? smiley
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
What's wrong in meeting new friends it's nt like u gonna f**k on the date sad

mitcheeew!

It's only an insecure person that will see something wrong with it.

see them complaining as if op mentioned wife. undecided
kip kwayet my friend ....dats how it begins...it is from a chick we get a hen or cock...something dat seems harmless have u not heard becoming something else.?

sometimes I hadly see matured., real and sincere responds on nairaland
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Dude calm the fck down. I smell huge insecurities
hmmmm...many of u calling insecurity here know nothing....when it happens ur eyes go clear....
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
m glad you know that restaurants are not the only place to go on a date. So I guess you prefer her bringing her frnds to your home or hers then

Btw why do you feel going out on a date with a new guy spark emotion? Is someone feeling insecure here?
can u recall d Unilag lecturer and d bricklayer saga recently....d bricklayer and d wife of d lecturer must have started on date or innocenti dat it is just a friend...again d lecturer must have acted secured...So we all know d outcome today
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Fourwinds: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Finally! A man with sense. kiss kiss

can u recall d Unilag lecturer and d bricklayer saga recently....d bricklayer and d wife of d lecturer must have started on date or innocenti dat it is just a friend...again d lecturer must have acted secured...So we all know d outcome today
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

What that Nigga wrote ain't balls but insecurity. What most guys don't know is that balls has to come with brains too. All balls and no brains makes man a lower animal
Which ballful man doesn't know brains are also needed? It depends on how you wanna define insecurities, if having to stand up to what is mine and moving the fuvk on if i suspect any BS is what you call insecurities...then i say no more cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Agbaya oshi tongue

Intrigue you kor endanger you nii, you wee just be feeling yourself anyhow. angry angry. That's my siggy tongue
grin grin happy weekend...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:
To the ones saying it is no biggie going on a date with someone else whilst being in an existing relationship
Y'all are dumb fvcks undecided

I swear bro. Dumb fvcks x2.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

I swear bro. Dumb fvcks x2.
cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't worry I shall find the man for you. The man that when you look at him you can see "true love is bliss" a reality grin

Amen.. Amin Jesu! Help me find o. cheesy

Cos men matter is beyond me.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
spare tire comes to mind grin

You can say that again babe wink

So that one won't be left high and dry and the whole collapsing right in front of ones eyes. If it happens, u go back to the list of toasters who had been waiting and expecting to be yur husband, choose the one u feel, u can love and the one who appears persistent all the while, UV been with former bf and make it work with the new guy.

No time, pitying oneself and crying for weeks over a blind bf who doesn't know whats good for him. Move on to a better person that makes senses, if ones bf refuse to make sense.

Some people may feel am saying trash, but trust me. What am saying is reality and what happens to lots of relationships out there.
U meet a guy, with his sweet wraps and swag, a babe fall for it. Everything going smooth, and romantic, after some weeks or months or years of sexxx, yur expecting he will say babe I think am ready to meet yur family. But he's saying nothing until one fateful, he starts behaving awkward and irritated around u,. U ignore his subtle messages that he wants out. Until either he stops picking yur calls, stop replying pings and messages and virtually say it to yur face, babe am tired of this relationship!
He would say, can't u see?! Its not working anymore. Most come up with different excuses. And this is a guy u feel, he's even yur husband in yur fairytale mind, all yur friends know both of u together, even see both u as a perfect couple. At then end, the whole perfect romance come crashing down like a pack of cards right in front of u and there is virtually nothing u can do to save it. Your heart and mind torn into million pieces. My dear abeg, everyone need spare tire, just in case.
Before love give person high bp. I can't shout.
Because I use to be focused on bobo and exs, i always turn down dates, always that focused babe. ( u jump, i jump! grin) lol! Oh jeez!
my heart had been ripped into so many pieces. Have been pummeled to the ground emotionally left in my own blood to either die or live, who cares? He doesn't care about d repercussion of his words and actions. If not for God, I would have end up either dead and forgotten or a psychiatric patient.

So a beg leave matter for Mathias.

I just thank God am alive, well and strong emotionally.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:
To the ones saying it is no biggie going on a date with someone else whilst being in an existing relationship
Y'all are dumb fvcks undecided
tell them

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Augustap(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
pharmguru:
last time she tried that nonsense i told her if she goes she should not come back again.

babe used her sense and didnt go.

only guys who do not know their worth in a relationship allow that....

naija girls been tryna eat their cake and have it back since the days of Noah
Bro you're really savage (last time she tried that nonsense i told her if she goes she should not come back again.). grin
Your man may not want to get involved so that you don't feel like he's too possessive or authoritative, so it's left for the lady to respect herself and her man, and glue her ass at home. Btw, how wud you feel if you call ur man and he tells you he's on a date with a girl, the kinda feelings, heartache, and tears that will follow will be unfathomable. Breakup fit follow self. As for me its a NO-NO

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Which ballful man doesn't know brains are also needed? It depends on how you wanna define insecurities, if having to stand up to what is mine and moving the fuvk on if i suspect any BS is what you call insecurities...then i say no more cheesy

Don't be ignorant. If you end a relationship at the slightest bit of suspicion, my man you are insecure. Look it up and imbibe grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
loswhite:
Date is simply outing? Like seriously!!!!! You mean u don have a dictionary...lol. "Go out with (someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested)." please that is the definition, so before u talk abt a subject try and get the definition or meaning

Don't be ignorant. How are you going to decipher the agenda of a date before it's done. She can tell you it's a casual meeting or something like that only for it to get sexual. Also you can't know what goes on during the date of she doesn't tell you. Stop whining about like a pussyy because she's out there for a hangout or something. It makes you look weak and insecurity. I use insecurity because your attitude towards this issue shows the kind of person you are. If a woman considers OR shows signs that she wants to cheat on you(obvious or not) , actually insecure will only make her wanna do it the more.

Secure men are the real men.
Read up on insecurity and you'll wanna be a secure man
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't be ignorant. If you end a relationship at the slightest bit of suspicion, my man you are insecure. Look it up and imbibe grin
Since you have decided to prove my ignorance, i cant begin to decipher how much knowledge you lacking in this regard bro, what makes you think our thoughts align when it comes to bullshit, my bullshit could be your own attraction and vice versa, we aint wired to be same cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Fourwinds:

can u recall d Unilag lecturer and d
bricklayer saga recently....d
bricklayer and d wife of d lecturer
must have started on date or
innocenti dat it is just a friend...again
d lecturer must have acted
secured...So we all know d outcome
today

You blame the cheating on the date abi. Men should be blamed. If you don't handle your relationship as a man, the idea of cheating comes to her mind. Tell her not to hangout with a guy will only delay it but increase the intensity. I ask again, if the guy was gay would you have bothered? But because you feel insecure that the other guy is/might be better, you start acting up. A woman cheats majorly because her man bleeped up and not necessarily because a new guy is "better". 98% of the time. You look for something new when the old gets broken or faulty
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Fourwinds:

can u recall d Unilag lecturer and d
bricklayer saga recently....d
bricklayer and d wife of d lecturer
must have started on date or
innocenti dat it is just a friend...again
d lecturer must have acted
secured...So we all know d outcome
today

You blame the cheating on the date abi. Men should be blamed. If you don't handle your relationship as a man, the idea of cheating comes to her mind. Tell her not to hangout with a guy will only delay it but increase the intensity. I ask again, if the guy was gay would you have bothered? But because you feel insecure that the other guy is/might be better, you start acting up. A woman cheats majorly because her man bleeped up and not necessarily because a new guy is "better". 98% of the time. You look for something new when the old onegets broken or faulty
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Since you have decided to prove my ignorance, i cant begin to decipher how much knowledge you lacking in this regard bro, what makes you think our thoughts align when it comes to bullshit, my bullshit could be your own attraction and vice versa, we aint wired to be same cheesy

At the end one has to be right. A mad man eats trash and I eat good food doesn't make what the mad man does right. This your way of reasoning is why men most men act as insecure pussyys. Anyways, you'll imbibe in the future. Trust me wink
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

[s]At the end one has to be right. A mad man eats trash and I eat good food doesn't make what the mad man does right. This your way of reasoning is why men most men act as insecure pussyys. Anyways, you'll imbibe in the future. Trust me[/s] wink
Bro you still havent made an iota of sense..go back on my previous quote,relax your mind and read again, this time with more comprehending abilities grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Temptation embarassed embarassed

Darriz unfair, Lefu angry
u want arse cleam?cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Let me help some of you on this thread understand girls. cheesy

1. From the moment a girl starts talking with a guy, should could easily tell if he's her type of man or not. If not, she either device means to stop communicating with him.

2. Once a girl spends over 45minutes or 1hour to get ready for a date with any guy, it's either she's not happy in her current relationship, and hopes on changing her boo quickly or she intends double dating.

3. She could be going on a date for the benefits of being on a date with someone. Who knows?, she could be hungry!.

I don't go on dates with random guys, if we can't date, then what's the date for?. Freebie purge!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Bro you still havent made an iota of sense..go back on my previous quote,relax your mind and read again, this time with more comprehending abilities grin

Just wAit for the future. Hopefully yours will be bright. Ciao wink
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't be ignorant. How are you going to decipher the agenda of a date before it's done. She can tell you it's a casual meeting or something like that only for it to get sexual. Also you can't know what goes on during the date of she doesn't tell you. Stop whining about like a pussyy because she's out there for a hangout or something. It makes you look weak and insecurity. I use insecurity because your attitude towards this issue shows the kind of person you are. If a woman considers OR shows signs that she wants to cheat on you(obvious or not) , actually insecure will only make her wanna do it the more.

Secure men are the real men.
Read up on insecurity and you'll wanna be a secure man
just a big fool...who is depending on what she tells u. Go and get the meaning of a date since with all the education your dumb brain cannot comprehend. What concerned me with insecurity, if I say I don't what this in my relationship it is either u accept or u bounce...Afterall relationship is not by force
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
loswhite:
just a big fool...who is depending on what she tells u. Go and get the meaning of a date since with all the education your dumb brain cannot comprehend. What concerned me with insecurity, if I say I don't what this in my relationship it is either u accept or u bounce...Afterall relationship is not by force

Hehe grin you'll learn the hard way. Anyways Ciao grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I slept on the throne cheesy cheesy tongue

Good morning, slept well? smiley

Morning BH.. I sure did.. How about ya?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Going out on a date with some other guy while in a closed relationship is wrong.. First of all u people should know the difference with going on dates and hanging out. If my real chic happens to put herself in this condition it means she isn't satisfied with what we got and I will just quietly relegate her.. I read all d childish posts here and it's kind of funny.. Going on dates when in relationships is not a wise thing to do really cos you get to exclusive and secluded locations with romance in the atmosphere and u will now be with someone else that's not me doing God knows what with another mofo who probably is nursing plans to get u on more dates in order to get familiar and comfortable enough. Going on dates even puts u in compromising situations; whether u like it or not going on multiple dates with another guy apart from ur man is senseless in itself because it even against the purpose of
Being in a relationship because when u start getting fond of someone ladies tend to start Catching Feelings.. That's when u start hearing stories about flings & secret affairs. Any girl that sees nothing wrong in the settings is either dumb, ignorant or a freaky, two timing ,insatiable person.. Hanging out with groups of friends is normal and healthy but singling out one person for regular meetings has a very bad undertone to it. I wonder how u girls blabbing here would feel if ur boyfriend whom u love so much has regular meetings with another sexy girl in fancy places but tells u it's a harmless meeting Well it only shows the level of girls on NL... Kind of reminds me of Beyonce's "if I were a boy" ...when he was busted all he could say was "it's not like I am sleeping with the girl"

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
Let me help some of you on this thread understand girls. cheesy

1. From the moment a girl starts talking with a guy, should could easily tell if he's her type of man or not. If not, she either device means to stop communicating with him.

2. Ones a girl spends over 45minutes or 1hour to get ready for a date with any guy, it's either she's not happy in her current relationship, and hopes on changing her boo quickly or she intends double dating.

3. She could be going on a date for the benefits of being on a date with someone. Who knows?, she could be hungry!.

I don't go on dates with random guys, if we can't date, then what's the date for?. Freebie purge!.
Why am i getting attracted to your comments by the day, dammit i dislike kim.bra but benita.27 is cool grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Why am i getting attracted to your comments by the day, dammit i dislike kim.bra but benita.27 is cool grin
They're the same person but you're free to like any. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Guys And Fruity Dicks, See All Types / Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room / Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.