Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? (8343 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2017
grossintel:
Yes but don't get caught, I provide my lady with everything she needs so if I see her in the cinema with another guy holding hands or hugging each other he better be her cousin or it's over for real.
Being a man is not just by having erections but by having enough balls, you have to be so ballistic...at least somone with a brain knows waaaaasup...you have said it all bro..i feel yhu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Brimstone1:

Very well, I think you got my point clear. A relationship becomes legal only when you obtain the marital license. So that your 'My woman' is a possessive term, kind of. grin
grin grin cheesy confam i don hear u sir
Seriously i wanna bed your woman, just to know how you would feel afterwards cheesy or are you married?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Just imagine grin
yes ooooocheesycheesycheesy. on a serious note any babe wey still wan go out on dates if she's in a so called relationship could mean the guy she's with is either just too boring and dull or it could be the guy fluants the way he cheats on her.omo some babes just want to safeguard their future.if a babe is really into u she wouldn't really care about meeting other guys.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2017
alexialin:

Lol, Story for the gods cheesy

I love my partner, he's the only one I sleep with but until I say I do? Then I will stop accepting concrete dates.
Accepting dates does not mean I must have sexxx with all of them.
Just keep them hanging in case bf fucvks up

And that's reality
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Brimstone1: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

grin grin cheesy confam i don hear u sir
Seriously i wanna bed your woman, just to know how you would feel afterwards cheesy or are you married?
Married with two kids so no go there at all abeg cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2017
grossintel:
Yes but don't get caught, I provide my lady with everything she needs so if I see her in the cinema with another guy holding hands or hugging each other he better be her cousin or it's over for real.
Lol funny you

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:05am On Jul 08, 2017
grossintel:

I think you missed out handshake grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by softiebae: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
haba not huge oooooshocked.just moderately Roundwink.
good boy,overload dey kill grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Brimstone1:

Married with two kids so no go there at all abeg cheesy
Oh great, so na why u dey challenge me cos you don commot bachelor level..no wahala grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Being a man is not just by having erections but by having enough balls, you have to be so ballistic...at least somone with a brain knows waaaaasup...you have said it all bro..i feel yhu cheesy

What that Nigga wrote ain't balls but insecurity. What most guys don't know is that balls has to come with brains too. All balls and no brains makes man a lower animal

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:

good boy,overload dey kill grin
abicheesycheesy

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

I know that is your dream man, one who turns a blind eye to your fvckups cheesy

Jesu! shocked shocked

So, I'm getting this for the second time in just one week beht that's not true na. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:15am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

@bolded.see why i said you need a spank on the bumsmiley

Agent silifa?...what does that even mean, was that meant to intrigue me?..smh undecided you need a drink

Agbaya oshi tongue

Intrigue you kor endanger you nii, you wee just be feeling yourself anyhow. angry angry. That's my siggy tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Jesu! shocked shocked

So, I'm getting this for the second time in just one week beht that's not true na. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Hmm

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

"Blackhawk" "wildcat" "major damages" "don't just try me" Really like where is the Barbie in you? grin tongue

Out the window cheesy grin

This time around, I'm sitting on the fvckin throne. cool cool

Lefulefu, wehdone oooo. You cannor greet again abi angry angry undecided
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

aghh me no know any blackhawk oocheesy.u be soldier ni?
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:20am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Hmm

Gbeborun tongue
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:21am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh me no know any blackhawk oocheesy.u be soldier ni?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Odigba tongue
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Odigba tongue
wait oo. I jus check ur dp and u following Tara.h.Aderola na u be dat?shockedshocked
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:25am On Jul 08, 2017
alexialin:

cheesy grin tongue

Don't worry I shall find the man for you. The man that when you look at him you can see "true love is bliss" a reality grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:27am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
wait oo. I jus check ur dp and u following Tara.h.Aderola na u be dat?shockedshocked

What is Aderola? shocked
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Gbeborun tongue

Why you feel I'm yoruba is something else. Dafuq does that mean? tongue
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What is Aderola? shocked
werey ! U not she? Na who u be na? Quit putting me in suspensecheesywink
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Brimstone1: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Oh great, so na why u dey challenge me cos you don commot bachelor level..no wahala grin
Just encouraging you to do the right thing. There are challenges though but the benefits are more. grin
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
werey ! U not she? Na who u be na? Quit putting me in suspensecheesywink

Young man, I wouldn't stay here and watch you insult my old age. Please, look else where for your Ade whatever. angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hehehehe. Get yo silifa ass down from that throne and go to bed joor tongue. Tomorrow we think of a moniker (I have just the perfect one for my blackhawk agent) wink
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Young man, I wouldn't stay here and watch you insult my old age. Please, look else where for your Ade whatever. angry angry angry
ok sorry no vexcheesy.make i jejely jus dey my lane dey lick my arse cleamcheesy

Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Dude calm the fck down. I smell huge insecurities
insecurity or security will not stop your lady from falling for another guy if she wants to, so please keep your security to yourself. Generally the more a lady spends time with guy the higher the chances of her developing feelings...so prevention is better than cure.
If my lady goes on a date with other guys no problem. The status of our relationship goes to open relationship
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

You don't get. What happens during the date is none of my fcking business. Tantalisers? Ph yh? grin. Going on a date is chill. What you do on that date is another topic all together. Just get this tho, a date is simply an outing. What you do on the date defines what kinda date it is
Date is simply outing? Like seriously!!!!! You mean u don have a dictionary...lol. "Go out with (someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested)." please that is the definition, so before u talk abt a subject try and get the definition or meaning
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by Ismaxtr3(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Just look at the type of girls we have??

God forbid sha....

I wonder why a sane girl will go out on a date with another guy whilst in a relationship!!

What kinda date is that??

And you come back looking for a faithful guy!!

Fvckers!!!
nice one bro. d reason y dis girls go on date x because they want to eat, awon ATENU. They can do anything 4 eatery food.
Re: Is It Right To Go On Dates While In A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2017
thesuave10:

You may not be an insecure person in general but these are what we call insecurities. Everyone has them. Yours just happens to be with women and stuff. I can trust a woman but the key thing now is I don't get all emotional over it. Why I trust is so that the relationship can be stronger.
the fact that you trust someone does not mean they cannot do otherwise. Trust is inconsequential with regard to a partner decision to cheat or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!! / 5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.