Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (40797 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by kelzgie: 3:46am On Jul 12, 2017
getting someone pregnant doesn't mean you are bound to marry the person..if d girl frustrates d guy into marrying her...she won't enjoy d marriage ..he wud end up sleeping around... she'd finally move out of d house...dey shud jes reconcile and move on...
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by NaijaElba(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tell your friend to create the thread herself nah cheesy

Madam, tell us your problem and stop hiding under the canopy of "my friend" to cover up your shame

Baba o ti sahmahyah wahlai....you guessed right for real.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by sekem: 5:31am On Jul 12, 2017
jashar:
Why should pregnancy lead to marriage? Na by force?

Berra live with the consequences of your actions and free yourself from the shackles of the dude.

He's the father of your baby not your husband, so, he has no obligation to you or the right to dictate your life. undecided

In other news, isn't it high time people stop having premarital sex? undecided

The op said it's her friend; not her wink
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by drnoel: 5:32am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:

Madam, tell us your problem and stop hiding under the canopy of "my friend" to cover up your shame

Crude and uncalled for. Please tell me, what shame? Grow up guy, things have gone beyond that
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by drnoel: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
If she doesn't want to be a single parent,why did she get pregnant when she isn't married?

More like it, good question
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Iddossam: 5:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Your friend really need counseling....... the only way i can suggest for her is to continue obeying the guy instructions.... with very little time, am very sure, the guy will develop interest in her.....
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by juman(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:
Let her visit a strong shrine and watch him fall in Luv.... Titanic style.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by juman(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Iddossam:
Your friend really need counseling....... the only way i can suggest for her is to continue obeying the guy instructions.... with very little time, am very sure, the guy will develop interest in her.....

You are right. Let her obey him, that might increase his love for her.
Despite he does not love her she can give the relationship more trial.

Because the economy is very bad guys dey fear responsibility.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by jashar(f): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2017
sekem:

The op said it's her friend; not her wink

Oh, I gerrit cheesy
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by blackboy(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Sex is not love, has never been love and will never be love. A lesson to guys and gals.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Pylony(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2017
This one weak my joins finish "He said it should better be a female child." i no know say na woman dey decide the sex of the baby o, until now... Mtcheeeew.

From the looks of things the guy is in Lust with her body and never in Love with her, and he's still in Lust with her as he has become a monitoring Lizard that dictates wat she does when he has no love to share.

I tell you a fact, he'll keep coming back for the sex because he's a Luster and not a true Lover. grin
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by teemy(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:

all the more reason she covered up 'cos of the 'shame' and most still stepped on her.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Iztklerh(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2017
So nairaland has become breakup or make up forum.....#observing

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by TheSpellChecker: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
CzarChris:
Never try to hook up a guy with pregnancy, it always, I repeat, always backfires.
He has accepted to take of the baby, leave it at that. Forcing him to marry you with the pregnancy will lead to creating another thread on domestic violence and battary by husband on nairaland.

I believe the right word is battery, okay? grin
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2017
My friend, please you are asking the wrong question, you cannot force a man to love you. That your so called friend is a foolish human being who just destroyed her life and still wont acquire sense, she is a disgrace to womanhood and i am telling you the truth. At times you ladies reason like you didnt go to school.

If she knew she didnt want to be a single mom, why did she sleep with a man who hasn't married her without protection, or at least take postinor the next day let us leave that matter aside,

what exactly does the friend do for a living that she has to depend on a man to take care of her. She still hasn't acquired sense yet. The man will never marry her. She better abort that thing if it is less than 12 weeks and carry on with her life. Her mates are being successful in their life and she is there selling her soul to a useless man who is just giving you feeding allowance. She is a lazy bitch who needs to grow up and get a life, taking care of her will not last forever o.

My advise to her if she unemployed cos i am sure she is, is to collect as much money from the man since she cannot make money on her own, and start business.
She better start bringing men into her house in his presence, the man has no right to prevent her from doing that, cos the fact that he doesnt love her should not stop her from attaining happiness. The maximum that man can do is to stop feeding her.
Does she want to keep the baby, if she does better tell the man that he isnt the father and watch him run.
Do not pursue any agenda with the man, i am also very sure she wanted to trap him with pregnancy in the first place.

Anyway she has made the mistake, she better put herself first before any man or any child, puting yourself first always pays the woman.
dammyluv911:
Please My Friend Needs Advice Urgently

A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers. Initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it and she has been warned about abortion. The guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of her and the baby.

He said it should better be a female child. The guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her. My friend is now in love with this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent).

This guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy, he asks questions whenever any guy calls, he cares about her welfare and a times complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.

Pls it there any way she can make the guy love her?

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
For once i actually agree with you, the girl is so stupid.
PussyBlower:
This is what happens when a fûçking Hoe allow Her fûçking pussy to do the thinking..The fûçking Hoe didn't learn any fûçking lesson from the Person who raised her as a single Parent! Hoes Everywhere angry
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Jman06(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2017
victor8269:

Wait until you get to puberty. Ur Baby mama is in primary 3�, Ur type raise 11 kids that only knows you 4rm pictures
You think it's everybody that sleeps with anything that has a hole in between two legs

Guys like myself can't sleep with any lady i am not attracted to, even if she presents unclad self to me.
We need to set standards for ourselves nau.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by MRAKBEE(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:

So the idea of Internet anonymity is still strange to you?
Or u deliberately did that to get cheap popularity?
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Shut up jare, our sister in the lord, holier than thou, it is your type that makes mistake like the foolish op's friend.
freshvine:

God will not judge anything in this case. The fucker and the fuckee are already condemned to hell for fornicating. The judgement is express... and you after insulting others and then calling God, you've committed a sin called using God's name in vain and your punishment is even more.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
MRAKBEE:

So the idea of Internet anonymity is still strange to you?
Or u deliberately did that to get cheap popularity?
You don't have to take everything personal bros
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
teemy:
all the more reason she covered up 'cos of the 'shame' and most still stepped on her.
I'm sure you know that Nairalanders no get mercy at all cheesy
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by marvin902(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
sorry buh what happened to birth control pills..
the dude pour his sperm inside you and you relaxed...

i smell opportunist here... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by muymay: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
But really, what is wrong with Nigerians? Someone asked a question asking for advise to a serious problem. Instead of advising or offering a little help, we are heaping insults and abuse on the poor person. This is not good. Remember everyone has issues they are dealing with. Showing a little love will not harm anyone. The guy and the lady both made mistakes but ammends can also be made. How many guys here have slept with ladies they do not love. Lets be civil.

For the lady, you cannot force someone to love you. Let alone marrying someone who does. If he has agreed to contribute to the upkeep, then accept that first. Try and be a good friend and civil to the guy. In time, he may fall in love with you. if he does not, then work on yourself, become a better person and another person will love you for you.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by teemy(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm sure you know that Nairalanders no get mercy at all cheesy
yea, just as it is said in your sign line. i honor those who have made mistakes and can speak out. we all as humans make mistakes.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by teemy(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
seemed babe wanted to use pregnancy to hook the guy but it backfired making the guy using her desperacy to hold her to ransom trying to tie her life joy to the sex of the baby. if only she could work towards self sustenance she could decide better.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
teemy:
yea, just as it is said in your sign line. i honor those who have made mistakes and can speak out. we all as humans make mistakes.
No one is perfect bro. Most of the people bashing the OP are not Saints as well cheesy
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by MRAKBEE(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't have to take everything personal bros
I think u shud have answered her question or ignored it rather than attack her for not clearly stating whom is the victim.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2017
MRAKBEE:

I think u shud have answered her question or ignored it rather than attack her for not clearly stating whom is the victim.
I'm sorry bro
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by teemy(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
MRAKBEE:

true tosyn2much, i also believe most that condemned took a cue from you.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by teemy(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
you have a huge followership tosin so care should be taken as it affects people's opinion. all the best dear
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by hardigsbaba(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Theres nothing like "HE GOT HER PREGNANT'" Biko.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by donqx: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2017
for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.