Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (40800 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Coldfeets: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
gunners160:
10 Things I noticed from the story above:

10. The guy wants free Toto

What's wrong with free Toto?

Is the dïck not free too?

Maybe you think say na everybody go fit do ashawo pay as you go business like your so called girlfriend. undecided
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by GeneralOjukwu: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
doublecross:
your friend = you
you = stupid
stupid = you dont want your child to grow up the way you did and you got pregnant before marriage.

This is my kind of answer... grin
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Does this your friend visit d guy in owerri
dammyluv911:
Please My Friend Needs Advice Urgently

A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers. Initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it and she has been warned about abortion. The guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of her and the baby.

He said it should better be a female child. The guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her. My friend is now in love with this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent).

This guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy, he asks questions whenever any guy calls, he cares about her welfare and a times complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.

Pls it there any way she can make the guy love her?
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by JerryTemi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hey you up,I don't think your name is now men or maybe it is now. Keep running mouth like tap without control,so the men we are talking about is your type and the person that got a lady pregnant and all of a sudden you just found out that you don't love her for keep really,please let me be ooooooooo because not everything that wears trouser that I consider as a MAN.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by skedman(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
If she doesn't want to be a single parent,why did she get pregnant when she isn't married?
sex is so sweet that you won't remember anything until you release
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
misano:

Dat is a clear sign of a bad man. If U see dat kain man please run.
I doubt anyone can try such with me though

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are you carrying the pregnancy for your friend too?

3 Likes

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Taiwo20(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
dammyluv911:

A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers. Initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it and she has been warned about abortion. The guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of her and the baby.

He said it should better be a female child. The guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her. My friend is now in love with this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent).

This guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy, he asks questions whenever any guy calls, he cares about her welfare and a times complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.

walahi! I have no idea.....just continue loving him....the love would grow
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by ikevictor: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
1. Before you take in for a guy who never mentioned marriage to you, then you should be double ready for single parenting on the child.

2. Having a child or even a thousand children does not equal successful marriage.

3. She should think about a looming major disaster, and that is being married out of pity.

4. If she eventually tastes this marriage with this guy, she will most likely go for Thanksgiving after running out with her mind intact. And that's after a lot of her life and time has been lost in the process.

5. She should give the child a name, setup herself to properly take care of that child as if the guy does not exist, cos halfway down the line...such a guy might be nowhere to be found to perform his rightful parental duties.

6. Thank me in the future after you have done no. 5.

And I have to be very frank with you in summary, there is no easy way out of such situation.

Just find your peace in prayer. And the rest will be handled.

Most importantly, you should be ready to accept God's will on the situation...its for a lasting good.

Have a great night.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
I doubt anyone can try such with me though

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by freshvine(f): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
JerryTemi:
Chai Jesus men,men uhmmmm you don't like woman but she is good for you to put your stupid thing inside uhmmm chai God save us. See them there running their mouth,insulting her like they where there when everything started. God will judge us all according to our different wickedness.

God will not judge anything in this case. The fucker and the fuckee are already condemned to hell for fornicating. The judgement is express... and you after insulting others and then calling God, you've committed a sin called using God's name in vain and your punishment is even more.

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
olumidedvd:
Please advice Nairalanders, I am a Spill-Over at the University and I am having some course for the 1st Semester which I have registered and have written two exams out of the Paper but unfortunately, I was told today that they have shifted one of the course that was slated for tomorrow and they have written the exam yesterday Monday 10th, and I have registered for this course and I don't want to spill again cos of my age for NYSC. My plan was if I could pass all my papers for this first semester that I will be among the November NYSC Batch, cos I have no work in Second Semester. And now I have missed the exam for one of the courses. Please what should I do cos am fed up now with this.
My brother, there's nothing you can do. The only option left for you now is to go to the lecturer you missed his exam and cry your eyes out. Formulate a sympathetic story to him and plead to him that he should conduct a make up exam for you in his office

Abeg there's no shame in this matter ooooo.. He might be hostile at first and may tell you there's nothing he can do, but never relent. Still be bent on parading his office pleading for mercy. If possible, ask his secretary to beg on your behalf cheesy
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Alphyno: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tell your friend to create the thread herself nah cheesy

Madam, tell us your problem and stop hiding under the canopy of "my friend" to cover up your shame

Lol, bros you wicked o...

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by VanUrch(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
A friend of mine' got herself pregnant' by a male friend of hers shocked...Nna eh
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Hannysmilez(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
gunners160:
10 Things I noticed from the story above:
1. Your friend is an opportunist and a gold digger
2. She forced herself on the guy thinking getting pregnant for him would make him love her
3. Your so called friend don't love the guy but his money
4. Your so called friend is not ready to work
5. The guy played smart and ran away for his dear life
6. The guy is a control freak and the jealous type
7. Your friend no get sense at all
8. The guy has some one he his in love with
9. Your friend knew right from day one that the guy has a gf he loves

10. The guy wants free Toto
I need to give it up for your objective analysis. FBI standard!
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
dbynonetwork:

King of ROMANCE SECTION.. How are u today?
King of Romance Section ke?

Abeg no whine me oooo baba cheesy
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gold Circle is 50 bucks. Sheesh

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dammy you got big ass. .your dp how i wish i.grab that ass
You for they beg me make i dey pound it more
.lol. See ass
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by neutrotoba(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Are you carrying the pregnancy for your fiend too?

F.B.I grin

I juba for you

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by patola080(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wen u re doing give it to mi ooooooo oh oh ah ah ah dnt remove it do it well u dnt remember dat dis will be d result and pls stop telling lies u re d gal
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by neutrotoba(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
olumidedvd:
Please advice Nairalanders, I am a Spill-Over at the University and I am having some course for the 1st Semester which I have registered and have written two exams out of the Paper but unfortunately, I was told today that they have shifted one of the course that was slated for tomorrow and they have written the exam yesterday Monday 10th, and I have registered for this course and I don't want to spill again cos of my age for NYSC. My plan was if I could pass all my papers for this first semester that I will be among the November NYSC Batch, cos I have no work in Second Semester. And now I have missed the exam for one of the courses. Please what should I do cos am fed up now with this.

You finished from AAUA right?
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by MisterKings(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
dammyluv911:

The guy already loves her. He is just acting van dam. If he doesn't he won't act the way he is now
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by patola080(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wen u re doing give it to mi ooooooo oh oh ah ah ah dnt remove it do it well u dnt remember dat dis will be d result and pls stop telling lies u re d gal say d truth
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
If she doesn't want to be a single parent,why did she get pregnant when she isn't married?
Its kinda too late for this

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=SingleDad post=58361960][/quote]hmm

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Its kinda too late for this
She should face the consequences.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by JerryTemi(f): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please freshvine don't be offended oooooo no vex since my sin will be much where did you see insult in my write up? Secondly be sincere haven't you had sex before? Please tell me a normal single lady plans to take in for a man knowing fully well that the guy doesn't love her please tell me. Aunty saint obi tell me that you are without sin for you to open your mouth and yourself judge over me. Pleaseoooo write your comment or advice abeg I no borrow MB from you to type mine saint Obi.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
freshvine:

God will not judge anything in this case. The fucker and the fuckee are already condemned to hell for fornicating. The judgement is express... and you after insulting others and then calling God, you've committed a sin called using God's name in vain and your punishment is even more.
How dare you? D fucker and d fuckee are already condemned to hell for fornicating? Who exactly are u to judge? You don't pass Judgement cos u think u know God or what is written in d scripture. Hypocrites everywhere.
Una can ban me o, I've said my mind.
I hate hypocrisy!
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
andycom:

Chikenna. I hate this stuff, your in a mess instead of owning up you're here telling us your friend mtchewww.
Still don't know why they do that
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by gabrielite(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Love is not blind and you're not a kid; that doesn't know the right thing from the wrong.
Before committing any silly mistakes, you have to think twice not to be impulsive.
You can't be so cheap to give yourself to someone that doesn't love you in the first place.
Notwithstanding, the mistakes will always make, is not because of ignorance, but we didn't think of the repercussion neither what it will result unto afterwards.
The solution is not diluted but concentrated which needs of you to use the proximity of your faculty to discern and accept the outcome - on to pray about the future.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by labbyboi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
my very thought when I was about to open the post. they gaff come again grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
Tell your friend to create the thread herself nah cheesy

Madam, tell us your problem and stop hiding under the canopy of "my friend" to cover up your shame
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Iamsolslim(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
same thing happen to me OP. I swear to God who made me.I never tot of betraying dat girl or not to marry her, but I don't forgive pple that play against my intelligent. being pregnant for some1 will never make them to love u or force them to marry u. I accept d child n he turn a year on June 27. I did that party with all d penny in my Acc, even that girl mother came to that party. n I do give her #15k every month ( tho my dad is d one paying it), I do responsible for anything dat kid need. I swear to God I still love her but I can't marry her. firstly she play again my intelligent, n she also rude to my mother.
when my family do meeting with her family, have already told them that I can never marry her. n I told her too.
Thank God I have d love of my life now, n they both knw each other, they do talk together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.