Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. (11552 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Dunno why they're even discussing this sef? Aint dat supposed to be tops on the etiquette todo list even if na just furk dem wan furk the gal? Shey dem no dey pay the ashawos wey dem dey fire upandan?

Dese boys sef dey too fall hand; their level of "brokedness" has transcended the physical and gone so far into the #spiritualRealms it's already reconfiguring their 'broke' destinies!

we're done here, abeg!

only a broke nigga will complain of giving his guest TF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
optional1:

don't mind them broke niggas

Giving a girl Tp should be optional and not a must.

ONLY broke ass Girls expect To Be Giving Tp Whenever they Visit a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
alexis007:
May thunder fire any guy who would comment nonsense on this thread. May the person die prematurely. In fact, if you be guy.....log away from this thread in the same way and at the same time you came in.

Op, left for people like me...this your market won't sell. All male nairalanders go just dey enter with their popcorns...dey gaze at your attempted mumu. But some niggaz go still fall my golden hands...

The point is this...we brothers face our hustle, and leave the whining for dem hoes. At the end of the day, we go know who go wear trousers and who go wear skirt.

see as you carry this matter for head like say devil visit you with brokeness..

Shior calm down take a chill peel biko..
Thunder can't fit fire anyone who comment positively but will fire any nigga who is broke and can't give his guest common Transport Fare.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

i can deduce that you don't have a boyfriend. you are a wife material. will you marry me?cheesy.

so cos i only ask for transport fare, you now looking for married women..

Weldone oh.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
guys stop dating ladies who come to your house looking for tfare to go back home

ladies stop opening your legs for guys who want sex without giving you transport fare when you visit him..

They are broke.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Listen up, I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 15 years and I have never for once given her transport fare or spent one Naira on her. She transports herself to and fro from Nassarawa to Lagos, helps me with chores, cooks for me, treats me well in da other room and will even take me out and pay for date 8

Is this sarcasm, I mean the 15 years
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2017
femi4:
Why will I cheat on her majesty?
It was an harmless visit....nothing happened

harmless visit indeed and she cooked for you and also added love charm..

Weldone..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Martin0:
come madam I dey wait make u answer lefu question oooo

unto the level of first come first serve oge martin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2017
oluwashedy:
What a yeye post!

what a yeye somebody commenting on a yeye post..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Martin0(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

eh eh ok ooo,
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Giving a girl Tp should be optional and not a must.

ONLY broke ass Girls expect To Be Giving Tp Whenever they Visit a guy.

visiting a guy is also optional not a must.

ONLY broke ass nigga expect a lady to open her legs when ever she pay him a visit...

Only broke ass nigga will complain of common TF.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
All I say to the men who are beleaguered
by such women ...the moment she asks
Ask her to return your keys if you have been foolish enough to have given her a set. Make sure she collects all her belongings from your place ( make sure nothing is left in the bathroom) also check under the bed as well
And then tell her it's over ....finito
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

well sha me dey reason say u don kawa!!grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Martin0:
well sha me dey reason say u don kawa!!grin

i will answer him nah
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

ladies stop opening your legs for guys who want sex without giving you transport fare when you visit him..

They are broke.
guys stop dating ladies who thinks every invite to your house is all about sex grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Martin0(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

i will answer him nah
ok ooo
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by yungmoney447(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Why should i give you Tfare after visiting me during ur period.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by IdeyFindWife: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

Mehn, don't crack me up dis morning joor!

Broke niccurs consoling demselves trying to sound macho.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Is this sarcasm, I mean the 15 years
Is the 15 years too much ni? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is the 15 years too much ni? cheesy

It is sarcasm then
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

It is sarcasm then
Yes it is.. Everything was nothing but a fable cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Mammieace(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh. The purpose of going into a relationship is becoming ridiculous everyday

Listen up, I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 15 years and I have never for once given her transport fare or spent one Naira on her. She transports herself to and fro from Nassarawa to Lagos, helps me with chores, cooks for me, treats me well in da other room and will even take me out and pay for date cool

A lady like that has become an extinct in this immoral world of slay queens

Lalasticlala, what is really wrong with ladies of nowadays?
And you are proud to say this? Brokenness aside, a lady transports herself from Nasarrawa to see you and you haven't seemed it fit once to give her a dime? Well, I don't blame you.. .i blame the lady who is head over heels in love to see the light. To me,that is a parasitic relationship and you are the parasite.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Mammieace:
And you are proud to say this? Brokenness aside, a lady transports herself from Nasarrawa to see you and you haven't seemed it fit once to give her a dime? Well, I don't blame you.. .i blame the lady who is head over heels in love to see the light. To me,that is a parasitic relationship and you are the parasite.
How is it a parasite relationship?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Mammieace(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
How is it a parasite relationship?
You are the one at higher advantage in the relationship without taking the lady into consideration.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mammieace:
You are the one at higher advantage in the relationship without taking the lady into consideration.
Everything I wrote was just for fun jhor :S
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Mammieace(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Everything I wrote was just for fun jhor :S
Alright then.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

IdeyFindWife broke? grin grin grin grin grin
sis na E money younger bro u dey call broke? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Titilayooni(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, you actually believed my earlier comment? cheesy
LMAO....u guys eehen, SMH. It was funny
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
guys stop dating ladies who thinks every invite to your house is all about sex grin

lol

ladies stop going to a guys house if he is not related to you, you are not a modern day slave biko..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Mehn, don't crack me up dis morning joor!

Broke niccurs consoling demselves trying to sound macho.

don't mind them they don't know we are motivating them whenever we call them broke to go out and work hard..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lol

ladies stop going to a guys house if he is not related to you, you are not a modern day slave biko..
guys stop inviting ladies who have a victim mentality to your house grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
IdeyFindWe broke? grin grin grin grin grin sis na E money younger bro u dey call broke? cheesy
i didn't call him broke please.
Only quoted him for saying the truth. That is only broke nigga that will complain of common TF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.