Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (38144 Views)

Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by idmoore(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2010
@amaka
u too can sleep in an opposite sex room cos der's no light in our house, if u av been do it i must tel u, it a very bad act and it doesnt speak good of u even if nothing is hapening between u and dat male friend. Guys 'r full of various thoughts wich u cant picture in ur mind and if he rape u, people wil ask what 'r u doin' in his house, dick is a respecter of no pussy xcept for d one mother/or blood sister even cousin's pussy is not save let alone of u ordinary friend.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2010
I don't agree with one's girlfriend sleeping at another man's place, just because of power failure. It's morally wrong.

Where has this girl lived? I'd say she should be used to power failure, that's a poor excuse to sleep at a guy's house. If we all did that, most homes in VI, VGC and Abuja would be over crowded, due to the sudden rush of people from power-stricken areas, coming to sample electricity, so they could sleep!

OP, there's plenty your girlfriend has left out - sure, she said without being coerced that she was spending the night at some guy's home. But, would she have made the call herself to tell her you? There's also the possibility she only mentioned it, just in case her male corper friend spoke in the background, and you our mugu poster heard. It's called, covering your ar5e - she's just a smart liar. If you think nothing happened, or this was the first and only time she's spent the night with the male corper, then you're a stone jerk, and deserved to have the word "MUGU" branded across your forehead with a red-hot branding iron.

Wake up and smell the coffee, and do what you know deep down needs to be done, rather than come here with your sob story.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by H2O2: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2010
Siena:

I don't agree with one's girlfriend sleeping at another man's place, just because of power failure. It's morally wrong.

Where has this girl lived? I'd say she should be used to power failure, that's a poor excuse to sleep at a guy's house. If we all did that, most homes in VI, VGC and Abuja would be over crowded, due to the sudden rush of people from power-stricken areas, coming to sample electricity, so they could sleep!

OP, there's plenty your girlfriend has left out - sure, she said without being coerced that she was spending the night at some guy's home. But, would she have made the call herself to tell her you? There's also the possibility she only mentioned it, just in case her male corper friend spoke in the background, and you our mugu poster heard. It's called, covering your ar5e - she's just a smart liar. If you think nothing happened, or this was the first and only time she's spent the night with the male corper, then you're a stone jerk, and deserved to have the word "MUGU" branded across your forehead with a red-hot branding iron.

Wake up and smell the coffee, and do what you know deep down needs to be done, rather than come here with your sob story.
I agree.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by An0nimus: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2010
Talk to her like a mahn,don't be a coward by jumping to conclusions.
Btw,the excuse she gave was pretty lame and you wuz lamer to accept it blindly.na today Nepa begin seize lite?tschew. . .
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by thewarlord: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2010
thats the oldest trick in the book.if she really respected you,she would have borne the midnight heat and slept in her own place.having passed thru the corper experience,i believe most babes do have a substitute guy to hang on to during their corper days ditto for guys, pity she had to reveal hers to you. on the flip side,she may have nothing with the guy and it happened just as she said.
still the onus is on you to prove or disprove her loyalty to you.but better err on the side of caution and be wary of her,cos she may have being sharing her pussy with a corper that will gladly dump her once national duty is over.

and finally we don't need to know about your fucking duplex.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Bunando(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] undecided

For wetin? Some feefool might assume its ok. Guys having more than 1 g/f aint a crime no more. Sense dey in stock. Grab ur share while it lasts.

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2010
@ d bigrod DONT U EVER TRUTH A B**TCH.IF THE FELLOW CORP MEMBER IS SOMEONE LIKE ME,THEN your GIRL HAS BEEN F***KD.GUYS LIKE U DEY FALL MY HAND.SEE QUESTION WEY U DEY ASK AND SOME GIRLS HERE WANT TO DECEIVE U.WAKE UP MAN,
i wonder oh imagine a B**TCH in heat season sleeping in same kennel with a active male. Maybe she told you she was in his room so u wouldnt call back and hear a males voice, she said that to cover up for any lapses wake up man. she is not a baby to know its wrong for her to sleep in a guys room (corper for that matter) would she trust you to doing the same   especially with a corper
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by djojo(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2010
@ topic Let me ask a some questions 1.if u are the one will u tell her, 2. Do u av any misundstndin. Let me tell u dis, she may be jokin with u & she may want to use dt to freek u if there is any misundstdin btw u. Be a man and move on wit ur life, dt is how service use to be.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by toosoon(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster,
Yes if the guy is gay. grin grin grin

I will advice you go and pay her a suprise visit in Ibadan and trash out this whole mess.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by stiyke(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
too_soon:

@poster,
Yes if the guy is gay. grin grin grin

I will advice you go and pay her a suprise visit in Ibadan and trash out this whole mess.

lol, @poster shine ur eyes oohh abi u be 'Money miss road'

Na only male corp member wey get light. No light my ass. if i were u, i ditch her, no matter the amount of talk u have with her as some ppl here suggest, the corp guy will still be F***ing the hell out of her.

Thumbs up to that corp member shaa. His trick is light!!! and ur womans bait is Light ,

LWKMD
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by mimon79(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2010
K.c use your church mind and don't make a mistake; less u become a king's fools fool undecided
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by na2day(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
grin grin NA PLAY, PLAY BUTTERFLY DEY TAKE ENTER BUSH O! grin grin
Your own den enter bush, u better cut and run!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by lovejo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ Poster, shine your eyes, if you have watched yoruba movie called (OLEKU), that is the answer to you question, the guy will surely find his way to your GF legs.

Sorry for you.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by unban190: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
na2day!:

grin grin NA PLAY, PLAY BUTTERFLY DEY TAKE ENTER BUSH O! grin grin
Your own den enter bush, u better cut and run!
true~
for once i agree wit u~
Siena:

Dies kant wake up again~

@poster
Kelpe
take heart
uve just become single~
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by MsTom(f): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2010
This post amuses me. If I were the guy, something would happen. I know guys who wont let such nite pass them by either.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by petersecur: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster, there is nothing wrong with that, since your girl friend open up to you, so just keep it cool and keep your eyes at the watch!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Wrex(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
Guy,u be mumu.someone else don dey Bleep your girl.You better find some chicks to flirt with before she comes back from service. Enjoy yourself pal
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Oking1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
Man!! Its not proper o!any girl that is half responsible wuld knw hw very wrong it is to sleep in another guys room.even if nothg happend it is morally wrong,more so when u re serious with someone else. No one in d world will ever believe nothg happened.and moreover,dat may not be d first time. My guy,if na me i go think twice o!!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by atilla(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2010
Kc

howfar, so what did you do about ur girlfriend??
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by chelseabmw(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster,
very bad
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Rhea(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
Trust Nairalanders when you it comes to sympathy and advice. grin

@KC
Invite a female friend to spend the night at your place.
Then call your girlfriend and tell her about it.
Tell her she only came over to play WHOT/Ludo with you for the night.
Wait for her reaction.
Take your decision.
Good luck grin
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by jeez: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2010
my man KC, if your babe did not want you to know where she was , she would easily have told u on the phone that she was in her place . How would u have known she was somewhere else. Corpers behave like brothers and sister at times .They are not in tune with the real world .  Take heart and just tell her not to do it again if that would make u feel better
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by chire(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ poster

I feel for you.
Let me share a personal story with you.
(part 1)
A close female family friend came visiting london from lagos 2 yrs ago,and insisted on comming to check on me and go round manchester and sleep at my place.I was pleased cos i hadn't seen her in yrs and i encouraged her to come over.She told her fiance and her fiance did not seem to object.
Long story short,she came,spent the night at my place.I allowed her sleep in my room,while i slept downstairs in the sitting room
NOTHING HAPPENED.
the next morning,the fiance strted fighting with her that she had definately slept with me.he argued that it was not possible for us not to have "done it".BUT WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING.it took a lot of pleading,swearing on the girls part to calm the man down.he eventually did,but he always raised the incident anytime they had an arguement.It got to a stage that the lady told me on phone that "if something had happened that night,then perhaps all this attitude from his man would have been bearable".
(part 2)
last year that same girl came to visit london again.she said she would have loved to come to manchester again,but she had promised her man she would not come to manchester to see me.so i decided to come to london and visit her and spend the night (just as she did the previous yr).she said i should please come.she said afterall,she did not promise her fiance that she would not allow me to come and see her in london.
she was always sitting on the floor and i asked why.she said her lower back was paining her.later at night i massaged her hands and fingers,and asked her to lie on her stomach so i could massage her lower back.she complied and said she was feeling good.
i after a short while,i offered to massage her entire back and asked her to remove her top.she did.then off went her bra (she probably removed it when i asked her cos she was lying on her stomach and felt she was safe since her boobs were pressed on the mattress).to cut the long story things progressed and we ended up making love throughout the night.

the above are two senarios where i spent the night alone with the same girl,in one i did not sleep with her,the other i slept with her despite she was engaged.

on the overall,from my experience i would say that it depends on whether the guy chooses to be a gentleman or not.But as a general rule,if an adult lady choses to spend the night in an adult mans place for whatever reason,then anything can and most often does happen.we're human beings,not logs of wood.
comming specifically to your case,i think for your girl to expose herself to that kind of temptation is a very bad sign.her excuse that there was no light even makes things more suspicious.ladies don't go to sleep in other men's house because "nepa took the light".furthermore,if you had not called her,she would not have told you about it.
i think you should be a man and assume she is getting it over there and act accordingly.you can even pretend to be really angry at her and instigate a break-up to guage her reaction and remorsefulness.if you really want to marry her,you need to be very firm.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Jaylone(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
Rhea:

Trust Nairalanders when you it comes to sympathy and advice. grin

@KC
Invite a female friend to spend the night at your place.
Then call your girlfriend and tell her about it.
Tell her she only came over to play WHOT/Ludo with you for the night.
Wait for her reaction.
Take your decision.
Good luck grin

Good one if you can do it. Definitely her reaction will tell you what she did.

jeez:

my man KC, if your babe did not want you to know where she was , she would easily have told u on the phone that she was in her place . How would u have known she was somewhere else. Corpers behave like brothers and sister at times .They are not in tune with the real world .  Take heart and just tell her not to do it again if that would make u feel better

Brothers ko sister ni (I laugh in spanish)
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by ayettymama(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
i dont see anything wrong wiv it

maybe the poster doesnt have any female friends
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by octokitty(f): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
advice No 1-----------buy her a generator

No 2--------d fact dat notin happened does nt mean it should repeat itself

No 3---------dats no reason "na da" to leave ur babe
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2010
Nope no matter the inconvenience she might be feeling. . .there just certain boundaries and respect you should give your partner in a relationship. . .I bet if the tables were flipped she wouldn't be happy if a female friend passed the night over at your place. . .so no Its not right!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by location(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
grin shocked tongue all you need to do is to show some maturity by allowing her to voice out her reasons in details as to what happened and what did not happen
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by hackney(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2010
If the man's washing machine is broken can he go do over-night laundry at a girl's house?
Self-centered gender.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Jonwesley(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
This is needless! Its ok and there shd be no worry. If she had lied that she was in her place, wld u know? Having told u where she was, u now think she is cheating on u? I think she was reasonable to speak the truth, rather than covering up which cld later be found by u. Go ahead with the babe if u are serious my dear. However there are more serious things to look out for in the girl than where u are currently focusing on.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by pebbleboy: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
Pls my brother forget about that girl, she aint worth it,a girl that does that to you obviously neither loves nor respects you.
i pray you find someone else. There are correct pretty decent girls out there, although rare!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by rock2(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
Where is the guy that even asked the question

Its been about 3 days now. What have you done about it.

2+ years is not too much. hope you took the right decision and let her go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.