Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32206 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
so what is your piont

She said I only lived in a city(durban) which is in a province just as culturally conservative as Nigeria

So you mean Durban is not part of kzn. So you mean i didn't only live in a city (durban) again
Did I ever claim I stayed else where apart from durban. So on what grounds did she make her assersion to dispute my claims.
Is it not that Durban is just as conservative as nothern Nigeria

You need to improve your abilities to comprehend

Hahahaha i cant believe im going to do this lol.

1. In your earlier conversations she said you have no bases to claim women cheating in SA is common because like you said you have only lived in Durban, so how would you know the behavior of the whole SA?

2. She said Northern Nigeria seems more conservative than other parts, hence she likened it to kzn the province where Zulu people still practice old traditions.

3. Durban is the most advanced and liberal city in kzn , so her point was that you can't use it to support your earlier claim about SA or kzn because it's a small part of what makes that province.

4. Kzn is a big province with various towns and villages and some of the most conservative people living there not Durban.

5. You chose to become too emotional about a silly conversation hence you didn't get the simple comparison. For instance Durban is called the San Francisco of SA by many people why ? Because of what it represents the fun and water all around. But do they say they are on the same level or everything is exactly the same ? Ofcourse not. Same with Kzn as a province, many parts of it are less diverse and conservative like what you mentioned about the North.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, if you're buying tongue grin. Are you coming for pleasure or buss?

Hahahaha I'm broke , so I thought you would be generous. For a friend's birthday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, then keep looking.
I need a search party. It's not easy doing it solo.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha i cant believe im going to do this lol.

1. In your earlier conversations she said you have no bases to claim women cheating in SA is common because like you said you have only lived in Durban, so how would you know the behavior of the whole SA?

2. She said Northern Nigeria seems more conservative than other parts, hence she likened it to kzn the province where Zulu people still practice old traditions.

3. Durban is the most advanced and liberal city in kzn , so her point was that you can't use it to support your earlier claim about SA or kzn because it's a small part of what makes that province.

4. Kzn is a big province with various towns and villages and some of the most conservative people living there not Durban.

5. You chose to become too emotional about a silly conversation hence you didn't get the simple comparison. For instance Durban is called the San Francisco of SA by many people why ? Because of what it represents the fun and water all around. But do they say they are on the same level or everything is exactly the same ? Ofcourse not. Same with Kzn as a province, many parts of it are less diverse and conservative like what you mentioned about the North.
hhahsha I am dieing here

She said kzn is conservative for what reasons

Let offer a simple explanation to how you have just contradicted your self

She said I shouldn't use kzn where I stayed to generalize the whole of sa because it is culturally conservative like northern nigeria
However, you know i only stayed in Durban in kzn which is more open minded like the rest of Southafrica which is where I drew my conclusion from in the first place e.g the Jo'burg she claimed will have been acceptable in her earlier post

So are you saying I am right or wrong grin grin

That is what hhappen when you try to cover up a silly assersion with intelligence grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Look at her reply below. She said kzn not Durban. You said Indians were outsiders and I corrected you on that part.

sunshineG:
no sis if I say tomatoes is common in your garden. I don't mean it is the only thing in your garden. I just means it can be easily spotted there

I said cheating wives is common in sa dosent mean everyone is cheating in sa, but it means can be easily spotted there

Yes sis I didn't say women cheat more than. Men, I meant women cheat too
Finish

[/color]

[Color=#990000]Stop repeating the same excuse. How do you know what's common in SA when you've only lived in one city? Might i add , a city situated in a province which still has a lot of traditional people . Have you said you lived in Jozi, particularly hillbrow I would not question you because we know the type of women who live there but In kzn?
grin. Not in this life time. Like I said you might have met slutty wives there , I wouldn't doubt that but in a province like kzn that cannot be common because kzn is more like the north part of Nigeria grin

That highlighted part made your earlier post look hilarious grin grin

How can city full of traditional people be San Francisco
What is the different between Jo'burg and Durban then if Durban can be termed San Francisco grin grin
Don't let me laugh my balls off
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I need a search party. It's not easy doing it solo.

cry
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha I'm broke , so I thought you would be generous. For a friend's birthday.

Lol, I'm worse grin. Ok sure enjoy.

Don't entertain the troll anymore please, I see you even tried dumbing it down but it still wont sink in. Make him win .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

cry
No assistance from you? You will not help the Prince find a Virgin?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

No assistance from you? You will not help the Prince find a Virgin?

Lol, only if you're a virgin yourself.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, only if you're a virgin yourself.
Of course, I'm a virgin. The royal penis is still brand new.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where is the girl from Botswana, now I bored
cry cry
You guys might have won yesterday because i mistakingly took Durban metro for Durban city center and I said kwamashu and unlazi is not part of Durban

But I got you where I wanted you today, arguing about someone thing I know more about than you
I flip the currency on you grin grin

But I still believe the sa chick is xenophobic though angry
No hard feelings with the bots chick wink
Peace grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm worse grin. Ok sure enjoy.

Don't entertain the troll anymore please, I see you even tried dumbing it down but it still wont sink in. Make him win .

Thanks girl.

I'm done with him already. He is just looking for attention. Kids lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Of course, I'm a virgin. The royal penis is still brand new.

Are you sure ? No herpes or anything like that? grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Are you sure ? No herpes or anything like that? grin
Only sugar on the joystick. Do you know what it means to find your sugar? Do you really know?.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Only sugar on the joystick. Do you know what it means to find your sugar? Do you really know?.

Lol, so it must taste sweeter than this

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, so it must taste sweeter than this
Much sweeter than that. Have you ever tasted Cassava? Yeah, It's the taste of cassava, banana Cucumber and vanilla. The texture though, is indescribable.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Much sweeter than that. Have you ever tasted Cassava? Yeah, It's the taste of cassava, banana Cucumber and vanilla. The texture though, is indescribable.

Lol, you are a sick guy.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you are a sick guy.
Not that sick, doctor. I'm not yet in a foreign hospital and I can still talk in English. Wait till I start talking to you only in Yoruba.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Not that sick, doctor. I'm not yet in a foreign hospital and I can still talk in English. Wait till I start talking to you only in Yoruba.

LMFAO, you have started. Would love to hear that though I love far away sounding languages especially when spoken in pleasure grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you have started. Would love to hear that though I love far away sounding languages especially when spoken in pleasure grin
If you give me pleasure why wouldn't I speak Tajik in pleasure?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

If you give me pleasure why wouldn't I speak Tajik in pleasure?

Lol, say something to me in Tajik now and I promise you get all the pleasure you desire grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, say something to me in Tajik now and I promise you get all the pleasure you desire grin
No mee shoo moh?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lincolnn2: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Adorbs: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Really after going through the posts and comments , I think the best we could all do (both guys and ladies) is to beg these married men to leave the single ladies alone and focus on their marriages.
Why guys?, well because the so called side chicks already know that these men are married and they dont plan on leaving their wives or having a second wife, so they do have a back up plan in their boyfriends whom truly love them and look forward to getting married to these girls someday. Which means there is a high probability of some of your girlfriends being a sidechick (you never know), mind you i dont mean this as an insult. It doesn't matter who these men are cheating with,( be it a single lady or a married woman), as long as it isn't their wives, definitely those ladies are someone else's women, But who?, we don't know. It could be anyone typing on here right now singing all men cheat. For Goodness sake, these men don't cheat with men they cheat with someone else's women.
I can't tell you the number of times married men ran after even into the church premises on a Sunday morning with their rings boldly on their fingers and I feel nothing but disgusts for them and pity for their wives.
Some women also need to please stop running after married men , yes I said it. I have some friends who personally have a thing for married men and would hate you if you try to dissuade them from it. It takes both sides to put a stop to infidelities in marriages but the onus is mostly on the married men.
I have a cousin he is married anything other than good moring from the opposite sex he doesn't encourage it, if you stop him or call him for something urgent, he will personally tell you he is busy or in a haste and refer you to his wife and he is also extremely prayerful so no need to fear jazz .
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SACI: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
No sane lady in her right senses will date someone who refuses to take her to his home
trust me,they have a lot of "home"(houses of their very many friends)
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SACI: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
No sane lady in her right senses will date someone who refuses to take her to his home
Dat one na issue.u guys have different homes.... today is Chuka's home, tomorrow it's Segun's
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2017
SACI:

Dat one na issue.u guys have different homes.... today is Chuka's home, tomorrow it's Segun's
Only guys with low self esteem describe other people's house as their own house

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.