Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32442 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by lepasharon(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
babanez:
monogamy was never an african thing...we are geneticaly codified to be polygamous.

You better not get married to one woman then. You stay single or marry more than one

You can't eat ur cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Greyman11(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
ibkayee:

They're both at fault, however it's the man that made the vows, the sidechick is still shameless but doesn't owe the wife anything
it is a golden rule in d bible,'' do unto others what you will like others to do unto you''.. That is what we call Karma,when a shameless girl bleeps a married man for money and later repent or get married.. Ur husband must surely bleep someone.. Meaning u will share ur husband just as u shared other people's husbands with their wives.. Even if u marry a bishop
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
sekem:

It will be foolhardy on your own part to expect everyone to behave like you, reason like you, see things the way you see them...

My point?

Don't judge people until you find yourself in their situation.

Why would i expect everyone to behave like me ? That's crazy.

The point here is that both the cheating man and the side chick are guilty but mostly the man because he chose to get married instead of remaining a bachelor and sleeping with everything that breathes if that's what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
sis you said what ? Jokes apart please
I lived in Durban for half a decade. You think I will only stay in Durban
I have been to most places in kzn and numerous country around Africa
I have been to Jo'burg several times
Plus I have a lot of friends that came from Jo'burg while I was in Durban
Don't ever say what you don't know sis

Please don't go there
You said it your self earlier that you haven't been to Nigeria before

You are the one saying things you know nothing about here , SA is a big Country with nine provinces with many towns and cities and making your conclusion about what's common by using just one city you lived in totally ridiculous. You visited jozi but didn't stay there to come to that conclusion. What other places did you visit in kzn where this was common? grin. Don't tell me about what other countries you've been to , we are talking about what you think is common in SA here remember?

The part about me visiting Nigeria was a joke, I thought you got that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

You are the one saying things you know nothing about here , SA is a big Country with nine provinces with many towns and cities and making your conclusion about what's common by using just one city you lived in totally ridiculous. You visited jozi but didn't stay there to come to that conclusion. What other places did you visit in kzn where this was common? grin. Don't tell me about what other countries you've been to , we are talking about what you think is common in SA here remember?

The part about me visiting Nigeria was a joke, I thought you got that.
sid you are saying rubbish grin

Even the lady from southern Africa agree
So kzn not part of Southafrica again

Sis even in university reasesrch we use Durban as a case study of sa
What is junk you are saying ;
D
Petemarisburg don't for get ukzn is there and dut have a branch there
Zululand where uni of Zulu is
All those areas around durban umulazi, kwamashu etc

Who the Bleep tells you Durban is a local place

Durban has the largest of Indians outside India
It has the second largest population of British Southafrican population outside Capetown
It has a large number of Africans too

Durban is the third largest city in sa behind Jo'burg and Capetown

Durban has the second largest port in sa
Durban is second travel destination for tourist to sa

Should I go on
How the Bleep is that similar to northern Nigeria grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:

What is junk you are saying grin

You are the one talking shyt here . What did she agree to ?. It's part of SA but you don't know kzn you only know parts of Durban, so lying and stereotyping the whole province is ridiculous.

Lol, what University would do that and case study for what grin your professor should be fired grin. With all the diverse cities in SA you chose to do a case study on the least diverse city grin you will be hard to hire when you are done with your studies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

You are the one talking shyt here . What did she agree to ?. It's part of SA but you don't know kzn you only know parts of Durban, so lying and stereotyping the whole province is ridiculous.

Lol, what University would do that and case study for what grin your professor should be fired grin. With all the diverse cities in SA you chose to do a case study on the least diverse city grin you will be hard to hire when you are done with your studies cheesy
Bleep
You should read my fucking previous post before posting shit

Do you know shiit about your country at all or you are just fucking trolling grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

clearly you don't fucking know how research works

You haven't seen case study topic before PR what shiit grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:

What is junk you are saying ;
D
Petemarisburg don't for get ukzn is there and dut have a branch there
Zululand where uni of Zulu is
All those areas surrounding durban umulazi, kwamashu etc

Lol, please don't educate me about the location of SA universities I know these already grin. Kwamashu and umlazi are in durban not surrounding it , you see I told you to stop talking shyt abut things you know nothing about cus it's becoming embarrassing now grin. Like I said you only know some parts of Durban not SA.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, please don't educate me about the location of SA universities I know these already grin. Kwamashu and umlazi are in durban not surrounding it , you see I told you to stop talking shyt abut things you know nothing about cus it's becoming embarrassing now grin. Like I said you only know some parts of Durban not SA.
shiit there is Durban metro and those other places
Shiit I know what I am saying .

Shiit Durban is Pietermaritzburg?
Durban is zulu llan?

That is just some sick shiit there
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Bleep
You should read my fucking previous post before posting shit

Do you know shiit about your country at all or you are just fucking trolling grin

Lol, no I know nothing about my country but I guess a foreigner who only lived in one city knows all about it and will teach me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, no I know nothing about my country but I guess a foreigner who only lived in one city knows all about it and will teach me
dispute the fucking facts I put to you
And stop been a sisy grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
clearly you don't fucking know how research works

You haven't seen case study topic before PR what shiit grin

Lol, I definitely would never read yours . Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I definitely would never read yours . Thanks grin
there are lot of smart people who will read it

So I don't give a Bleep If you read or not grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
shiit there is Durban metro and those other places
Shiit I know what I am saying .

Shiit Durban is Pietermaritzburg
Durban is zulu land

That is just some sick shiit there

You are so clueless it's no longer funny. All the places I mentioned before are under Durban municipality.

I'm begining to suspect that you only visited SA and have never lived here. Pietermaritzburg is not Durban. These are two different cities in KwaZulu-Natal. Pmb Is the capital city of Kzn neighboring Durban.

This guy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
dispute the fucking facts I put to you
And stop been a sisy grin

What facts are those ? You don't even know the durban you're yapping about grin stop the embarrassment already grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

You are so clueless it's no longer funny. All the places I mentioned before are under Durban municipality.

I'm begining to suspect that you only visited SA and have never lived here. Pietermaritzburg is not Durban. These are two different cities in KwaZulu-Natal. Pmb Is the capital city of Kzn neighboring Durban.

This guy grin grin grin
you are the funny person telling before
Ptz is Durban.
That was a fucking question
Shit grin

I haven't live in sa
Now the shiit is getting real
I can fucking give you my student number and you can fucking trace me

Shiit grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

What facts are those ? You don't even know the durban you're yapping about grin stop the embarrassment already grin
dp you read your post at all before embarrassing your self grin grin

Look at the fucking fact about Durban been the third largest city in sa

And fucking tell me how it relates to northern Nigeria and a local place

Shit grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
there are lot of smart people who will read it

So I don't give a Bleep If you read or not grin

Only fools would read that rubbish, smart people would shred it grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Only fools would read that rubbish, smart people would shred it grin
yeah you are smart right

That you claim Durban is like northern Nigeria grin

When the Bleep did I claim ptz is Durban Bleep

Men grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
you are the funny person telling before
Ptz is Durban.
That was a fucking question
Shit grin

I haven't live I'm sa
Now the shiit is getting real
I can fucking give you my student number and you can fucking trace me

Shiit grin

Lol, you beginning to sound incoherent so I will let you go. Never talk about things you know nothing you will be busted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
dp you read your post at all before embarrassing your self grin grin

Look at thr fucking fact about Durban been thr third largest city in sa

And fuckinh tell mm how it relates to northern Nigeria and a local place

Shit grin

Fool we were talking about culture not development, why would I compare durban with any part there. Stop smoking weed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah you are smart right

That you claim Durban is like northern Nigeria grin

When the Bleep did I claim ptz is Durban Bleep

Men grin

Read all your post and you will see. Lol , look at my post below you will get the answer .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you beginning to sound incoherent so I will let you go. Never talk about things you know nothing you will be busted.
you know nothing about me sis

Learn to pick on those that are not informed

You claimed Durban is like northern Nigeria

Men

For your sick information people take train from Durban metro to umulazi and kwamashu

I havr been in Durban for half a decade

If you want I give my student number you can check it

I give you how you can check it
Bye
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Read all your post and you will see. Lol , look at my post below you will get the answer .
read my post again

I wrote ptz is Durban
Zulu land is Durban.

Those were just questions

Since you claim all the place I mentioned is still part of Durban
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Fool we were talking about culture not development, why would I compare durban with any part there. Stop smoking weed grin
culture and development are two different things

But a alot of cultural influence will have floaded in a developed city don't you think

Now how is that northern Nigeria
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

dunno worry ... will keep it for a few weeks more before i deactivate it...so said u've never met any cool dude..care to shed more light?
was in a relationship for half a decade only to find out he was cheating again ,it seems the odds of meeting someone who values loyalty is very low in my end
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
was in a relationship for half a decade only to find out he was cheating again ,it seems the odds of meeting someone who values loyalty is very low in my end

Nope....have you considered that...that a person cheats on you doesn't mean they don't love you ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Oh i am also sorry, i forgot that it is people with poor home training that don't know how to mind their business. Let me not blame you for your parents' inadequacies.
Home training you say, I see the irony, idiot.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Nope....have you considered that...that a person cheats on you doesn't mean they don't love you ?
well I have no xray to know if its the one he cheated with that he loves either considering the intensity of their chat messages.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well I have no xray to know if its the one he cheated with that he loves either considering the intensity of their chat messages.

Na wa o.. the way cheating is going, it is becoming an industry o.. cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional... what are you looking for here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.