Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? (2597 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SirMichael1: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Some funny things we still do while sleeping. I'll share mine and you'll share yours smiley

1. I mumbled some gibberish while sleeping yesterday night and my uncle woke me up with a puzzled look on his face and asked what I just said.

"Oh.. No.. Not again", I thought. "I must have been sleep talking" I said to him.

So I still sleep talk embarassed This usually occurs when I had a 'very' hectic day.

2. Usually, when I had a long, rough and a hectic day and I lay my head to rest, don't even think of waking me by yelling out my name for the next 2 hours, if you do... 'You're just gonna waste your time.'

I had a case where at midnight, a section of my hostel got burning,, people were shouting, screaming. Everyone in my room woke except me. Someone had to tap me to wake up., if not...' grin

To show how crazily funny I was, instead of me to make a run for my life, I went to my locker, opened it, took out my laptop, bagged it and ran out. "Ain't no way I'm leaving behind my laptop when my exam's near. It practically contains my entirety".

So I'm a deep sleeper. Usually when I tired though

Share yours smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
me i sleep walk cool
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SINZ: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
I breathe while sleeping sad

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
"I WAKE UP" angry
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by ExpensiveG: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
EATING..........

grin

Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by VargasVee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nothing about your list is weird.

Some happen due to stress, the others just happen to a set.
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dream...that shit is weird mehn
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
SINZ:
Are you not supposed to breathe?. grin
mofeoluwadassah:
me i sleep walk cool
I find most of your comments funny. cheesy grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by BlaQWolf: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Are you not supposed to breathe?. grin I find most of your comments funny. cheesy grin

Go and sleep
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SirMichael1: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
SINZ:

Lol. You're crazy!
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SINZ: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Are you not supposed to breathe?. grin I find most of your comments funny. cheesy grin

Evening, beautiful wink
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by oladipo322(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
some people can mess when sleeping

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
lol.....na true talk nw grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SINZ: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. You're crazy!

gringringrin
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SirMichael1: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
oladipo322:

grin grin

Lalasticlala
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
oladipo322:
lie say you nor never mess while sleeping b4

Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by oladipo322(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
some guys always rubbing their DIC*k while sleeping
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by oladipo322(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lie say you nor never mess while sleeping b4
I swear I never do am but my younger brother dey mess anyhow if him dey sleep, sometimes I even get angry and give him hot slap
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by ExpensiveG: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
me i sleep walk cool
na SLEEPWALKER I go call you......
grin

wer you dey waka go
;
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
oladipo322:
I swear I never do am but my younger brother dey mess anyhow if him dey sleep, sometimes I even get angry and give him hot slap
hmmmmm......i hear you
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
SINZ:

Evening, beautiful wink
Evening, dear. grin How're we?.
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
ExpensiveG:

na SLEEPWALKER I go call you......
grin

wer you dey waka go
;
wink
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Go and sleep
Is it by force to sleep?. grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by rosieluv(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
being awake while sleeping
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SINZ: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Evening, dear. grin How're we?.
We're aii... Just sleepy sad
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have sex while asleep embarassed
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Modsenemy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
I use to fly , swim, eat meat ,drink blood while sleeping
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
SINZ:

We're aii... Just sleepy sad
Go to bed, goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SirMichael1: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:
I use to fly , swim, eat meat ,drink blood while sleeping

You're a loose cannon! undecided

'Winch' grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SirMichael1: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I have sex while asleep embarassed

That's not weird na. Its just a nocturnal emission. AKA. Wet dream.
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by DarkMagic(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dab while sleeping grin grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? by SirMichael1: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
rosieluv:
being awake while sleeping

What are you saying now? How's that even possible? Are you a camel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminists!! Food Is Ready.(absurd) / Ladies!!!!! 7 Things You Must Perfect To Attract Successful Men / "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.