Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,271 members, 7,864,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28594 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by vizkiz: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
You berra work your ass off, I go soon enter grin
Lol. No problem. Miles sef go meet you for there.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by R3B3L(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:

Na this one i wont take, bill gates worked hard, very hard, lot of nights awake over many years

Guy dont say what you dont know, to make a simple app like Instagram app you see takes 1000 people for R&grin and almost 2000 for coding and testing, unless ur papa die give u money, u have to work, bill, mark worked hard to be where they are

They paid their dues
Wat are u saying guy? Bill Gates had a trust before he even finished college. Enuf with d guy worked hard and all.. anyone with dat kind of support and little spirit can work hard Enuf too. Zuckerberg as well... want to mention billionaires who hustled den Amancio Ortega is right at d top of dat list...

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Hahaha. Definitely wink
I cant stand on the road arguing with a bricklayer, he knws his mates

Nairaland is full of them, ignore them and save urself the stress
Amarabae:
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 1 or 2-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.
pls o don't ever rate quest or murano above mercedes no matter how old the mercedes is...lol...abeg o

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:

Na this one i wont take, bill gates worked hard, very hard, lot of nights awake over many years

Guy dont say what you dont know, to make a simple app like Instagram app you see takes 1000 people for R&grin and almost 2000 for coding and testing, unless ur papa die give u money, u have to work, bill, mark worked hard to be where they are

They paid their dues
epp me ask dat area boy d schl dat he go to wit his water brain
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

grin

My dear, that saying deserves to be mocked (every once in a while). Now, women are their own people, going after their personal successes, and responsible for themselves. They're no longer limited to being talismans for men, or cheerleaders, or sounding boards, or the queen on a chess board. This saying has caused some men to blame the woman they're with for their own personal failings; taking that thing called Lady Luck a bit too seriously.

The first person to say those words probably meant to acknowledge the influence of women in the lives of their husbands at a time when women didn't have much of a life for themselves. It's a very patronizing statement (as per: don't feel bad, your relevance is seen through your husband's success) and it unequivocally states the position of a woman. These days, however, both men and women pursue their dreams and get support from each other; so, that saying should be updated to reflect the progressed zeitgeist.

It's not a woman's work to stand behind a successful man. I think we stand beside them now. Because we also need to be motivated and encouraged to reach our goals.
aunty feminist cheerleader
Weldone undecided

You have a point though
I can't marry a lady who doesn't think like you

I may not agree with everything you write, but it challenges my thinking and improve my perceptions wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

I broke oh. Abeg make I send my account number? I need Money grin

Yes sir.

Can I get a book on financial liberty please? grin

With what you've said about Bill Gates, no book will help you for now. Work on yourself totally and I'll recommend some really good books. Take note you attract success
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by pryme(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

So that's your definition of a "made man"

THE LEAST YOU PAY FOR A 3 BEDROOM FLAT IN MY AREAR IS A MIILION NAIRA PER YEAR.
so tell me how much is a person suppose to earn monthly to afford to pay such amount for a 3 bedroom flat?

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
drop your emotional ranting and counter my point intellectually.
So you will not marry? Is it not a girl you will marry or are you a gay?
So what do you mean by making money for your family and not on any girl?
Who cares if you can bed a girl for 1k?
Some boys are sexually cheap too.

Soup money don too plenty for your hand.
Hmmmm funny thread grin Observing.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
R3B3L:
Wat are u saying guy? Bill Gates had a trust before he even finished college. Enuf with d guy worked hard and all.. anyone with dat kind of support and little spirit can work hard Enuf too. Zuckerberg as well... want to mention billionaires who hustled den Amancio Ortega is right at d top of dat list...

All of them hustled dude. Some just hustled more than others
sunshineG:
bro same reasons I really don't want to get into argument with anyone again
Both olosos and broke niggas are real and will continue to exsist
gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by pryme(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

grin

My dear, that saying deserves to be mocked (every once in a while). Now, women are their own people, going after their personal successes, and responsible for themselves. They're no longer limited to being talismans for men, or cheerleaders, or sounding boards, or the queen on a chess board. This saying has caused some men to blame the woman they're with for their own personal failings; taking that thing called Lady Luck a bit too seriously.

The first person to say those words probably meant to acknowledge the influence of women in the lives of their husbands at a time when women didn't have much of a life for themselves. It's a very patronizing statement (as per: don't feel bad, your relevance is seen through your husband's success) and it unequivocally states the position of a woman. These days, however, both men and women pursue their dreams and get support from each other; so, that saying should be updated to reflect the progressed zeitgeist.

It's not a woman's work to stand behind a successful man. I think we stand beside them now. Because we also need to be motivated and encouraged to reach our goals.

i guess the Op will learn a thing or two from this write up
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Lol. No problem. Miles sef go meet you for there.
Can't wait to see you guysgrin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
yes bro
She does have a point, but maybe she lost me were she termed broke guys lazy
Hard work never equates success
In the end, what is going on here is just a pointless mental exercise
It changes nothing in reality, broke guys get married everyday and even olosho finds maga everyday
grin grin

exactly.........like lefu said whether the discuss this from now till the end there would always be broke guys
(it appears to be worse in dis buhari regime) and there would always be oloshos

these brokes guys still get to fvck and get married and the oloshos still get married........

I only pity the ladies that shout broke broke broke but still aiint married at 28-56 yrs

and tbh honest amara shouldnt have gotten herself involved in this cos shes married already so what other mehn (broke or not) do shouldnt concern her

its all good though
lemme go back to watching the movie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

now this is one real shiiiiii you just said bro...

Abeg make we dey chop our pop corn they go jareh
yes oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
MISFITrep:
pls o don't ever rate quest or murano above mercedes no matter how old the mercedes is...lol...abeg o
hahahahahahahaha. That old mercedes.
Very strong.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

THE LEAST YOU PAY FOR A 3 BEDROOM FLAT IN MY AREAR IS A MIILION NAIRA PER YEAR.
so tell me how much is a person suppose to earn monthly to afford to pay such amount for a 3 bedroom flat?

If you thought putting up that crappy statement in bold Is gonna impress me, you're highly mistaken. Again I ask is that still your definition of a "made man"

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
R3B3L:
how did his trust help microsoft biko? compare the effect of money to his business empire and to trump empire, He had to sit with his computer and code his life for days, mark spent 1week locked in a room writing codes day and night, dont see what u dont know, you have to bend your back, money cant do anything in this field without brain and hard work

Google how hard he worked and see for urself, its not easy i swear, even seu n can testify
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kullozone(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Take yourself off the streets first. cheesy

Ok oh! You had your chance. Bye bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by vizkiz: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
R3B3L:

Some people needs to be shot at the back of their skull. Once you notice how silly they think, the only thing left is to ignore them. grin

Oyindidi:
Can't wait to see you guysgrin

Don't forget to beer guys. It is all a spiritual experience grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Just leave that ignorant dude alone. He doesn't even know bill Gates had two failed companies before Microsoft. He's just ranting grin
I tell men everyday and it's what me and my high status Guys believe in. " too don't chase success, you attract it, success comes as a result of the work you've done on yourself " if opportunity hasn't knocked on your door, you simply build a bigger door cool
u dey mind them, poor men always blame others, what they want is a fine girl to marry their poverty, even the girl family no go gree self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kumulus(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Prevho:
First, dating a broke guy is your own perogative but at least, date one with potentials and big dreams.
“If you want to eat frog, eat the one with eggs”.

Second, if you cannot stay, do not stay. Some broke guys are very analytical, they know when you are not for real and when chips are down, they drop you like a bag of potatoes.

Now this is coming on the back of Kondomatic comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3944387/staying-him-when-he-broke
I feel it is imperative we trash this once and for all. I keep hearing ladies talking about how a guy they stood with when he was broke ditched them when he made it.

No logical and smart man will ever leave a lady who stood with him in this life, especially during his trying period.
The problem we have here though is in how you interpret the word “STAND”.

Most girls think standing with a broke guy means not asking him for money, giving him sex as he wants, cooking for me perpetually, not nagging and generally docile.

Most girls are actually STANDING without any verbal and active efort and they watch the guy do all the heavy lifiting, now when it is time to reap they say they were with you, REAAAAALLLLYYY!

The real idea here is the value of your worth in his eyes and how he rates you, there is a way you place yourself and you just become a time machine to him and he rides till he can get a better one.

You don’t pamper such guy or what other challenge is there for him to see (when in the real sense, you should be the challenge), instead you need to change your role.

So what does STANDING” with a broke guy means…

Most of the girls who claim guys leave them are mostly docile and when they act, they make it seem like they are doing you a great favor, broke guys can smell that from afar.

It simply refers to the level of influence you had in his life to achieving or actualizing his future ambition or getting better in life.
Are you the cornerstone or the pavement stone?

How much of your imprint and name will be mentioned when he tells that story?

ASK YOURSELF: If that guy was a company, what percentage will be your own share?

In this context, things like food, sex and even little financial push does not really count, there is a lot that matters more
The following are some of what you should aim to be and he also has to see you in the same light:

You have to become his -
Motivator everyday
Catalyst for success
A reason to be a success etc.

You may not help him financially, but once he can tie you in with his grass to grace story, my sister, you are going nowhere!
Some guys can be ruled out though, but it is only a negligible percentage.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion

lalasticlala

On a NORMAL, I don't do this but I've got to quote this particular one.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE TRUTH

Bless you bro! BLESS YOU!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Part 2 of this thread coming up.
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND MARRIAGE.
Brace up!
See you guys later.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:
u dey mind them, poor men always blame others, what they want is a fine girl to marry their poverty, even the girl family no go gree self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairalanders are not smart at all. I just read some comments about a role guy fuccking a rich guy's babe or wife. And I was like what kinda out of context argument is that undecided grin. Who is talking about fucking someone else's babe. If nairalanders want to be dum and go down that route, rich guys will be bringing back that ass like trophy back. 30:1
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kumulus(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:
how did his trust help microsoft biko? compare the effect of money to his business empire and to trump empire, He had to sit with his computer and code his life for days, mark spent 1week locked in a room writing codes day and night, dont see what u dont know, you have to bend your back, money cant do anything in this field without brain and hard work

Google how hard he worked and see for urself, its not easy i swear, even seu n can testify

You don't say!
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by R3B3L(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:

how many programmers do u think we have around here. My neighbors here can write programmes and codes just as well. U think if dey have half d support dey won't do gud too He worked hard... no doubt. But anyone with adequate support will put deir backs into it...

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Andotee: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:

Nairalanders are not smart at all. I just read some comments about a poor guy fuccking a rich guy's babe or wife. And I was like what kinda out of context argument is that undecided grin. Who is talking about fucking someone else's babe. If nairalanders want to be dum and go down that route, rich guys will be bringing back that ass like trophy back. grin cool . Anyways as for me, brokeness and I don't relate at all #serious allergies for that shît wink 30:1
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
A made man can do the following with ease

own his own place at least 3 rooms and pays the rent with ease
Own his own car at least clean one
Can feed himself and 3 more with ease
Can afford to save 15% of his salary
Can afford to be responsible for at least 2 people with ease

any salary less than 100k is a poor mans pay, if u check u cant afford above with that

If you cant do those ones alone you're a broke man

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Nairalanders should learn to be reasonable. You should learn to separate bias from your judgement. Assuming she's seeking for relevance and attention (which I do not give a Fuvvcckkk about) .doesn't discredit the points she has made. I've come to realize that lots of guys shy away from the truth

come lemme give you an E-hug. cheesy

you are really sensible
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
R3B3L:
how many programmers do u think we have around here. My neighbors here can write programmes and codes just as well. U think if dey have half d support dey won't do gud too He worked hard... no doubt. But anyone with adequate support will put deir backs into it...
he can now because of bill, there are coding softwares thanks to bill

So Imagine what bill had to work with then, when these things weren't available

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.