Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28300 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

Did you say your marriage grin , excuse me, you're a slay queen, and a broke pretender at that. Guys would end up tagging us a gold digger, its because of people like you.

You may tolerate insult from a man, really, you lack dignity, I was thinking the guys here are broke, yet you would tolerate a broke guy to insult you.

Please show me the matured people that understands your writeup. You are trying so hard to stay relevant, but you're following the wrong lane. He must v this and that, just to make you happy, while you have 0kobo in your account. I am disgraced in you.

I would ignore your next mention, because you don't deserve it from me ever again... I ensure to pick the wheat out of the stone.

Bye.
Why bye? Are you running away? Oh thank God for social media, even Cockroaches have an opinion.
Are you really a graduate or these half baked droppies who lack basic comprehension of any writeup before opening their mouth.
Broke pretender? Hahahahaha, thank your star you have the priviledge to exchange words with Amarachi offline, because face to face, You can NEVER stand my class or neither are you in the class of ladies I mingle with.
You voomed into this MY THREAD to talk rubbish, that shows you personality which does not worth my attention.
I repeat again, keep your mouth out of my marriage, I am NOT the reason why you are still a MISS in late 40s.
Ok? Go and look for your level, shoe get size.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by R3B3L(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
oh the old tactics of looking for a pat on the back from boys here. Its outdated pls.
Read my writeup again, matured people understand my point.. Did you deliberately skipped the part I said that a working lady also need an equal or higher earner?
And pls leave my marriage out of your jargon.. I may tolerate it from a man, not from a fellow woman. Pls with due respect. Thank you
OK. So ur husband must b loaded. Both of u have never passed tru a financial crisis where ders zero deniro. Pray dat doesn't happen. No one is broke because dey are lazy BTW. U got a federal gig. Was it not an opportunity u grabbed? Stop being ignorant and shallow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice one. Brokelyngrin you don chop?grin
I never chop ooo
I don't know how to cook, will you come and cook for me when I get home sad grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maxi112:
you self see am? grin
I noticed. I deliberately ignored his/her mention on the other thread. grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maxi112:
Hello transgender! grin

when will you reveal your true sexulity to us, why hide behind (f) handle to chat ladies that caught your fancy?

Exactly, from the ranting, I knew it is a male behind the Monika.

The average girl won't rant like that

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
This post has a lot to take from and I really love it. All the people bashing you have refused to be objective and they don't see where you're trying to come from. Now:
1 I agree with you that man should be hardworking and try to be resourceful. I usually advise men that women Love the potential to make money and not necessarily money itself. It's the desire to make money that women Love. I agree with you on this.

2 on your point of broke guys are lazy, I agree as well. I understand that you're to speak in a general sense and not that it's "every broke guy that's lazy" . 90% of broke guys are actually lazy. Now in the 10% that are not lazy most of them take the wrong steps and are not smart

3 on your issue of financial stability, I also agree with you on that because it's an absolute must that a guy should be financially stable

4 I however disagree on the fact that a man should be the higher earner.

5 so In light of everything I give your post 8.6/10
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
I never chop ooo
I don't know how to cook, will you come and cook for me when I get home sad grin
gringrin tell me its a joke
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

Exactly, from the ranting, I knew it is a male behind the Monika.

The average girl won't rant like that

Nah.. Not really. A TB or a feminist can talk like that
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:
This post has a lot to take from and I really love it. All the people bashing you have refused to be objective and they don't see where you're trying to come from. Now:
1 I agree with you that man should be hardworking and try to be resourceful. I usually advise men that women Love the potential to make money and not necessarily money itself. It's the desire to make money that women Love. I agree with you on this.

2 on your point of broke guys are lazy, I agree as well. I understand that you're to speak in a general sense and not that it's "every broke guy that's lazy" . 90% of broke guys are actually lazy. Now in the 10% that are not lazy most of them take the wrong steps and are not smart

3 on your issue of financial stability, I also agree with you on that because it's an absolute must that a guy should be financially stable

heheheh

why post same shiiiiii twice bros

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kullozone(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Broke ass, you can't afford this Ashawo. cheesy

Lol... Just name your price, I'm very generous.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
d day I will tell u words u will regret d day u join nairaland
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
True talk. grin
I date broke guys who're ambitious and not just seating at a place while I've got my own things going for me.

They all think men pay our bills. When he's broke and lazy; how will he afford me?. grin

hehehehehe

three gbosa for you.

You nailed it.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by vizkiz: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

You're probably talking like this because of the way she presented it + the memory you've had of other posts you've read. Go back and analyse each of her points carefully

Her points holds no weight. Just another low self esteem girl seeking for relevance and attention.

If she really needs to pass a message, her kinsmen are broke they need those words too why not send it to them as text cheesy

If they are wealthy we should have seen them on TV together with their mates (otedola, adenuga, E-money, dangote etc.)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

why post same shiiiiii twice bros

Network ish
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
kullozone:

Lol... Just name your price, I'm very generous.
Lol @ "I'll give you belle".
Haven't you noticed that impoverished people are only good at fùcking and childbirth?.

That's all they live for.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissRaine69(f): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

The week has bin so had for me. Work, and sleepless nights. You?
What's on your mind?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Being broke is a relative term
It means different things to different people
For example, here are my standards for being broke
I can't marry a woman in a self ccontain and I can't alow my wife to be walking around in the sun
I can't allow any of my family including my parents to sponsor my wedding

So I am still broke now but that doesn't mean I don't deserve a gf
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

God bless you for understanding the point of these thread.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Her points holds no weight. Just another low self esteem girl seeking for relevance and attention.

If she really needs to pass a message, her kinsmen are broke they need those words too why not send it to them as text cheesy

If their are wealthy we should have seen them on TV together with their mates (otedola, adenuga, E-money, dangote etc.)

Nairalanders should learn to be reasonable. You should learn to separate bias from your judgement. Assuming she's seeking for relevance and attention (which I do not give a Fuvvcckkk about) .doesn't discredit the points she has made. I've come to realize that lots of guys shy away from the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I have eaten jare
But I can't cook, that Part is real ooo sad
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
d day I will tell u words u will regret d day u join nairaland
Watin you want talk wey I hear before. I don see worst so fuckkk off my mention you hopeless lun..atic
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

If their are wealthy we should have seen them on TV together with their mates (otedola, adenuga, E-money, dangote etc.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
I have eaten jare
But I can't cook, that Part is real ooo sad
Reallyshocked you better learn to cook
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahahahahaha. What a thread. Some people are Crazy

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless you for understanding the point of these thread.

It's a good thread. I teach guys similar things all the time but they've refused to listen and it has a lot to do with their ego. And damn do we guys have serious ego issues
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by vizkiz: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Nairalanders should learn to be reasonable. You should learn to separate bias from your judgement. Assuming she's seeking for relevance and attention (which I do not give a Fuvvcckkk about) .doesn't discredit the points she has made. I've come to realize that lots of guys shy away from the truth

Like I said. Her points hold no weight.

Do you even live in Nigeria? Read your previous comment about 90% of broke guys being lazy. Who gave you the ability to take out such mobo-jombo research? grin

My first comment stated "A guy who does not have at least 200k in his account is broke" how many Nigerian men (even the married) can boast of such amount of money?

You talked about shying away from the truth? What truth exactly? That an Average Nigerian will see means of making money and say no?

That broke men rather sit at home instead of working?

Guy your level of Asslicking in this matter is distasteful. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kullozone(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Lol @ "I'll give you belle".
Haven't you noticed that impoverished people are only good at fùcking and childbirth?.

That's all they live for.

trust me, you and the child won't lack for one day. Better grab this opportunity before I change my mind oh cheesy
lemme take you off the streets.. Lol

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

It's a good thread. I teach guys similar things all the time but they've refused to listen and it has a lot to do with their ego. And damn do we guys have serious ego issues
Men are Ego Beings.
A reasonable person will understand the writeup and pick a point from it for use.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
na wa oooo, wen its a broke thread it catches fire, nobody needs to tell me that most people here aren't poor or from poor homes

Any guy complaining abt the thread is broke and shld be ignored

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
lmao benita dey talk I will giv u money but sex life frm ur body
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
I noticed. I deliberately ignored his/her mention on the other thread. grin
Loooolz

some men sha, he'd soon come for your head with his main handle.

how you?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Like I said. Her points hold no weight.

Do you even live in Nigeria? Read your previous comment about 90% of broke guys being lazy. Who gave you the ability to take out such mobo-jombo research? grin

My first comment stated "A guy who does not have at least 200k in his account is broke" how many Nigerian men (even the married) can boast of such amount of money?

Guy your level of Asslicking in this matter is distasteful. cheesy

Yes. 90% of 20 million is a pretty big number. If you knew who I was, you would know I have the authority to tell you that 90% of broke guys are lazy. ;DWe men have serious egos and that's what your displaying. Egos like yours is a serious sign of low self-esteem (speaking from experience and authority once again) . Look at what you've done
1 you haven't addressed any of her points or any issues she's brought up because somehow you know it's all true
2 your attacking her and her kinsmen Lol like who does that? Certainly not a rich man cool
3 don't shy away from the truth. She's focused more on the hardworking part not necessarily on the money part.

Before you go, take a cue from a friend , Bill Gates " many people are born poor but if you die poor it's your fault "

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.