Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (47476 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by theophorus(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2017
...Let wait and see.

When He returns to His duty post I will confirm all this News.

...Serious, I think Buhari is only meeting with those guys to discuss His agenda.(Details of the agenda I don't understand)

Get ready for New series of Drama...
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos won't like this news

Rocha's keep giving this miscreants sleepless night

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Anayo Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Keep mentioning the name of the looters in your country.. while Am sighting you in my country

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by kvngjesse(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Liar's
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ahamonyeka(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok you were among the Igbos biafrans thinking he is dead maybe you saw a status of him or robot.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by fatymore(f): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Away president
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by fotadmowmend(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2017
My eyes dey that table..... Dem export dah table water go UK?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2017
We know you're lying but continue...the truth will soon prevailundecided
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Miles300: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
If his healthy as u say what is he still doing in London

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by maldino: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Full of humor...and he can't address the nation... U re actually nursing ur political ambition at the expense of Nigerians...wat else would U have said..Fake government!
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Viergeachar: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

Zombie o zombie

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Alariwo2: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
PMB is someone like me.. we enjoy giving haters headache, still we don't lose the fun part of our lives.

Only loyal peeps and well wishers matter.. All others are inconsequential. Let them say whatever they want so far it makes them sleep better at night.

Liepobs take note
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Philinho(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Okorocha using d north for his selfish interest
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

Gerrarahia meeen.

Who doesn't know Bubu wasn't on any life support.

Bubu is enjoying top quality medical care, friendly and smiling medical staff, good food cooked with clean water.

Do you expect him to come back to Nigeria where there's no electricity?

Do you have Fayose, FFK and Nnamdi Kanu in London? Answer is NO. You are expecting him to come back so those three demons will continue shortening his life span.

Bubu is not coming back my friend. Soon he will get his indefinite leave to remain and also his red passport then APC will send people to celebrate with him when he pledges allegiance to the Queen.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by dannytoe(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Just tell us what you saw.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by jonnytad(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmmmmm. ..... Healthy man indeed. A healthy man that's afraid of work.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by blackbeau1(f): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Why does this news sound like an advert ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by MARKone(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2017
He is still in London because he is taking "vitamins" to regain lost weight Who did Nigerians offend.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by millhouse: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
chimeee:
I can't help but smile to the gullibility of the Nigeria youth, that's why they will continue being the leader of tomorrow that will never come. he is strong and healthy, and will be coming back in a couple of weeks, very funny, why can't be any video to back it up.I am not for or against any group on this neither am I wishing anyone evil am just an individual that is using his number six ,this picture had been taking before the acclaimed London visit, the individual that was selected for the trip is the same individuals that is in that picture, if u doubt me let bet on this with any amount u wish, in next one month another story will come up.
I dey tell u.. Imagine telling us that he just relaxing to gain weight while taking some vitamins. Can't he relax in daura and be taking the same vitamins here too.. So we have a presidential jet parked, millions burning everyday cause our presido is relaxing drinking vitamins in UK.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Ketima: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
So u mean Buhari has has been in London for almost 3months TAKING JUST VITAMIN C to regain weight and as Well he will come bk when given clean health bill by the doctors. My question is, does it mean that he can't take d VITAMIN C here in Nigeria or is that one a SPECIAL VITAMIN C dt doctors needs to monitor him take b4 asking him to go bk home.In fact owelle u just compounded the whole truth that d state dis man is, is only God's miracle that will bring him back.

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by 0b100100111: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

Amen!

How do you want flat-headed dwarfs to like the news when there whole mind is filled with hates.

Strongly believing Cownu will depart to the great beyond before Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by able20(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Entvibez:

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/i-was-shocked-when-i-saw-president.html?m=1

Okorocha : i saw a very healthy buhari , full of life and sence humor. So what is Mr buhari doing in that hospital.
So all the news of his illness was a joke .maybe buhari was tired and confused about Nigeria palaver that he took Aduro in UK.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by emsco(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Stupid man,de there de deceive yourself
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by jonnytad(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Rochas! Rochas!!!.....Clean your mouth.

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2017
why do we have too many senseless people in Nigeria ... he is in good health but unable to speak to Nigeria for more than 70 days , he will be back to borrow another 3months from senate for his medical vacation , capital of Nigeria suppose to be London, Ndi Ala
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Krystalzkris(f): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2017
them dey sell aquadana table water for London?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by samx4real(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2017
He was looking like a walking corpse right?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
iamxolomon:
cool cool cooli have 10000$ single iTunes card, how much grin

Chat me o. WhatsApp boss..... I be sure boi
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by luvinhubby(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.