Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (47475 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by cr7rooney10(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
D slayer of ipob
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Yet you refused to capture his sense of humor in a video..Kontinu
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Okoroawusa sharaap dia u lie like a kid.

d zoo members kip deliberating on his issues and d slim malu kip ignoring u...then d zombies rejoice to rubbish like this. Its quite a big shame
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Benteazaa(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok!!!!! get over it
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Noblethony(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2017
MARKone:
He is still in London because he is taking "vitamins" to regain lost weight Who did Nigerians offend.

I just tire o,is the vitamins forbidden to be taken in Nigeria. Now I know this government is a scam.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by longsnake(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Lets wait to hear from lie Mohammed
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by lordnigel(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
chimeee:
I can't help but smile to the gullibility of the Nigeria youth, that's why they will continue being the leader of tomorrow that will never come. he is strong and healthy, and will be coming back in a couple of weeks, very funny, why can't be any video to back it up.I am not for or against any group on this neither am I wishing anyone evil am just an individual that is using his number six ,this picture had been taking before the acclaimed London visit, the individual that was selected for the trip is the same individuals that is in that picture, if u doubt me let bet on this with any amount u wish, in next one month another story will come up.
If they come back with that video, you'll be the first to say it is doctord... some will say movie maker and all sorts of stupid ranting.. I pity some people who are not constructive and objective in criticism.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2017
chimeee:
I can't help but smile to the gullibility of the Nigeria youth, that's why they will continue being the leader of tomorrow that will never come. he is strong and healthy, and will be coming back in a couple of weeks, very funny, why can't be any video to back it up.I am not for or against any group on this neither am I wishing anyone evil am just an individual that is using his number six ,this picture had been taking before the acclaimed London visit, the individual that was selected for the trip is the same individuals that is in that picture, if u doubt me let bet on this with any amount u wish, in next one month another story will come up.
You just said it all my brother. Too many educated idiots in this country just makes one wonders if there was a deliberate plan by forces of nature to keep us awash with a nation of super idiots. If Buhari is hale and hearty as claimed by these power hungry scoundrels that will do anything to keep their political relevance intact and their super dumb supporters ,then ordinarily a monkey in the forest should have known that Buhari's primary business with Nigerians is to come back home and do the job he was elected for. But here you have people that are just comfortable with whatever lies they keep churning out from their stinky mouth to keep everyone thinking that Buhari is just fine while the nation plunges deeper into recession and political instability.
The thunder that awaits these people is still undergoing a rigorous design phase in a Chinese factory. Na wao!!
Buhari and his cohorts are embarrassing Nigeria and Nigerians making us look like a nation of clowns and some people that calls themselves youths can't even see the insults in that for everyone of us that bears that Nigerian passport.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Bimpe29: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Alhamdulillahi for this good news about PMB's state of health. This has gladdened my heart and will surely make my day brighter and better. Can't wait to see him
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by linusbnn(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos won't like this news

Rocha's keep giving this miscreants sleepless night

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Anayo Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

When I made inquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight. But I think the man is in good spirits. How can okorocha make inquiries about a man he is dinning with,or does it mean the president cannot talk or what is your take on this?. because evry1 keep saying IPOB would not like this or that and sometimes we fail to think or reason.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2017
"He was at home relaxing and having as good time" - Okorocha. Nigerians have indeed been taken for a ride. So, London is President Buhari's home and not Nigeria. It is now certain that Nigeria have no President. What we have is a visiting President.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Dee60: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
pelumi111:
is either ez saying the truth or saying d otherwise .......either way why is buhari that is full of humour speak to the country for just 3-5min?? when is he coming ohm??

There is an Acting President. Responsible CEOs allow their acting Vice to act without disruption. PMB has been speaking through PYO but some just dont want to listen.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by holluphemydavid(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
he will come b4 his absence in the country will elapse 3months and later go back after a week
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by deebsman1(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
If ipob yaff adopted Fayose, we will also adopt Owelle Rocha's Anayo Okorocha as ours tongue
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by lordnigel(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Nne5:

Relaxing and having a good time AT HOME while his countrymen are suffering.

He even knows UK is home. grin grin cheesy
Shut your mouth if there is no sense left in you head. Osinbajo is acting president, all the power has been transmitted to him. Constitutionally mr president is prima facia a private citizen until otherwise.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by linusbnn(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Rochas sounds convincing this time around
May God heal u quickly, Mr President.

When I made inquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight. But I think the man is in good spirits. How can okorocha make inquiries about a man he is dinning with,or does it mean the president cannot talk or what is your take on this?. because evry1 keep saying IPOB would not like this or that and sometimes we fail to think or reason.

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Minirakiza: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
He was not even in the hospital said okoro Hausa. I pity u, I pity u okoro Hausa because u have sold ur soul at the cheaper rate to the gods of hausa fulani A.P.C government. Tell me something okoro housa, if buhari is not in the hospital then he must be in the mutually cooling! because someone as healthy as u have just said cannot be in london mutually i mean in london am sorry, and abandon his amiable wife and his subjects here in Nigeria mourning him alive. . in fact okoro Hausa u re an ordained mad man..
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Nne5:

Relaxing and having a good time AT HOME while his countrymen are suffering.

He even knows UK is home. grin grin cheesy
London is home to Buhari. Nigeria is a foreign country which he visits once in a while. As a so called President, Buhari has stayed more days in UK and less in Nigeria, a country he is supposed to be governing!

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2017
chimeee:
bros if u really educated, then u definitely need to upgrade ur analytic mind.
use ur said 'number six' well.
take up all the photos purportedly taken in London. study them all closely
I mean closely
then stop disgracing ursef
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by facelessangel: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

nothing to do with Ipob. Rather its your treachious tribe that is wishing the man dead so that your fake pastor will take over.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by linusbnn(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2017
"When I made inquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight. But I think the man is in good spirits". How can okorocha make inquiries about a man he is dinning with,or does it mean the president cannot talk or what is your take on this?. because evry1 keep saying IPOB would not like this or that and sometimes we fail to think or reason.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Slurity(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Okorocha is truly a clown. He is ok abi? Why is he afraid to talk to Nigerians?
Having a good time when people who elected him are suffering. Yes, he will return but how effective will he be in the service?
From what I know, he has dementia, that has affected his reasoning.
another fayose you are

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Auwalsada: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

Tecno camon c9 pro 4g Lte
available in abuja. barely 2months old.

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Aeesha2: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Thank you Lord for the health Buhari our dear president. Because he is a son of Abraham, he deserves good health. Bless those who bless him and curse those who curse him. The purpose for which you have made him the president, let It be aaccomplished. Every tongue that rises up against our president because of hatred should be destroyed. Give him more wisdom to direct this great nation. Have mercy on his adversaries . Enlighten their eyes of understanding. In Jesus name.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Eberex(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2017
undecided

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Rochas sounds convincing this time around
May God heal u quickly, Mr President.

The Rochas I know is always sounding convincing. He can sell ice to a man in Iceland. Rochas is good wit words even when he is saying rubbish, u just HV to give it to him. But Only those who don't know him take him serious.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by CaptainFM1: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
tuscani:
So it means all these while you thought he was really sick

Sick is an understatement. It is already vegetables and bones.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
That anyone would believe such errant nonsense is astounding on its own....that Nigerians could be lied to so blatantly is even worse, absolutely no regard for the Nigerian people! In a sane Country by the time these idiots finally run out of excuses all of them ought to be thrown in jail for treason and subversion.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2017
All the loud comments will suddenly end in a couple of weeks, and tyen the story would change from, he is dead/in coma to he is a dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) / Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.