Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (47478 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by bellotaofeek: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2017
So we elected someone that will run away from his responsibilities? Imagine ! He is hale and hearty yet he can't come home to fulfill his CHANGE promises . . . God will punish all of you for running this country down ! APC is a SCAM embarassed
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2017
linusbnn:
"When I made inquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight. But I think the man is in good spirits". How can okorocha make inquiries about a man he is dinning with,or does it mean the president cannot talk or what is your take on this?. because evry1 keep saying IPOB would not like this or that and sometimes we fail to think or reason.
Nothing from that statement implies that he didnt enquire from Buhari directly. Stop trying to outsmart yourself.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by room089: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2017
Our enemies and death merchants being put to shame!
FFK, Fayose and others how market?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by nnol(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2017
He should come nd resign then go back to continue his relaxation#shikena
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by pepigeorge(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2017
U can't deceive all the people all the time....... when the useless Governors were leaving for london, they showed us videos, but they got to london... they brought us pictures.... abi no video camera for london? i don tire for this african magic film
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by chimauk(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2017
lordnigel:
Shut your mouth if there is no sense left in you head. Osinbajo is acting president, all the power has been transmitted to him. Constitutionally mr president is prima facia a private citizen until otherwise.
please just shut the hell up..
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by AuroraB(f): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2017
If Wike and Fayose isn't amongst 'em, abeg get lost y'all eletan grin
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by donqx: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2017
old age
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Ikpangi: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Lie lie Government
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Johnsonex1(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos won't like this news

Rocha's keep giving this miscreants sleepless night

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Anayo Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
mumu He is our Agent gathering momentum for our iinterest
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Bennycollins: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2017
'Quite healthy'. Does Rochas knw what he is saying.? Not every body is foolish . If he is quite healthy he should be on duty in his country and not be taking any vitamins to regain lost weight. Lies as always
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Oblang(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
guterMann:
This Okoroawusa is a scamster ,always telling lies,if he is healthy why has he not returned?

Why is his health shrouded in secrecy?Is his health status now a classified information?

Recently Sen. McCain of USA was diagnosed of Brain Cancer and he has told the world,and people empathized with him because anybody can be sick anytime.

Before the USA elections,Trumps and Hilary shared their medical reports.

Why is Buhari's own different?He and his party men were calling for Yaradua's resignation,now the table has turned,they are giving all sorts of silly excuses.

What is wrong with African leaders?Why are they power-drunk?

What is wrong with Youths?Do they have Stockholm syndrome?Why are they subservient to these looters?

Rochas should concentrate on paying workers and pensioners in Imo state.

I did not believe in witchcraft until Imo people elected Rochas for two terms.

What exactly do u want to hear. It has bin said several times that the president is in good health and okorocha just said now that the only thing he saw abt him is that he has lost weight and trying to recover. McCain said he had brain cancer because that's what he had. Is it that u want buhari to start telling u what he doesn't have...
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Jerrypolo(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Rochas sounds convincing this time around
May God heal u quickly, Mr President.

Think Smarter than this.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by bejeria101(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Seriously! It had a sense of humour?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by mark2sunny(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Rochas sounds convincing this time around
May God heal u quickly, Mr President.

Pls change your name
Your brain is dead
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by alabiyemmy(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2017
him mean to say him dey shocked to see how him don emaciate.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Oblang:

What exactly do u want to hear. It has bin said several times that the president is in good health and okorocha just said now that the only thing he saw abt him is that he has lost weight and trying to recover. McCain said he had brain cancer because that's what he had. Is it that u want buhari to start telling u what he doesn't have...

Bro,you are funny.

It has been said,who said?Did Buhari say?His doctors?

If he is in good health as been claimed,why cant he address the Nation,he has been away for more than two months?No audio message,no video message......it has been said.

FYI once a person occupies a leadership position,most of his life is no longer private.

At least we know what McCain is suffering from,what is Buhari suffering from?the illness has no name?

Do you know the political uncertainty his silence has caused?Do you know millions of naira of tax payers' money they are wasting on trips to london?That money could pay salaries,or other things.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by obyrich(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Dear Governor,
I am also shocked by your lies and propaganda. I am more shocked that a healthy looking president who was voted into power to salvage our ailing economy and put a stop to economic wastefulness that has brought the country to her knees, is sitting tight in Abuja house in London and entertaining you and your cronies at the expense our resources.

I am more shocked than you. shocked
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by goodheart02(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2017
When will all these stupid lies end?? When will these politicians stop deceiving the Nigerian youths. Buhari is as hale and hearty as described yet he hasn't spoken up. For how long will these lies keep resounding. Indeed this country is a zoo. A place where the president isn't available and stories are being fabricated to cover his incompetence. All hail the great Zoo republic
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by belindar: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2017
You are sick. You claimed he will be coming back in 2 weeks but the presidency told you to shut up Bicos there wasn't anything like that. So just don't talk you hear me
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by ofeco: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2017
okoroacha is a clown, what is bubu doing in London if he is truly healthy as Rocha's claim. posterity will surely remember those that contributed to our pain.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by linusbnn(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:
Nothing from that statement implies that he didnt enquire from Buhari directly. Stop trying to outsmart yourself.

If only you can sit down and think and reason,then I will have time to argue with you. I can only see the otherwise.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Koboland(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2017
I was shocked when I read this.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by uniqueogo(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool may God smite the enemy of PA Buhati with blindness,deafness.Those who wish dead,may dangote trailer cripple, break their legs.And as for that red head lizard from Aba,the fraudster,may okike alaba market paralyze him

back to sender>...... no weapon formed against us shall prosper and any tongue that rises against us in judgement shall be condemned
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by BenjaminJoe1(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Move lemme pass abeg.
all ur phone cameras were also "shocked" abi?
you would have snapped and share pictures so that other Nigerians will also share in the "shocking stench"
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Oblang(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
guterMann:

Bro,you are funny.

It has been said,who said?Did Buhari say?His doctors?

If he is in good health as been claimed,why cant he address the Nation,he has been away for more than two months?No audio message,no video message......it has been said.

FYI once a person occupies a leadership position,most of his life is no longer private.

At least we know what McCain is suffering from,what is Buhari suffering from?the illness has no name?

Do you know the political uncertainty his silence has caused?Do you know millions of naira of tax payers' money they are wasting on trips to london?That money could pay salaries,or other things.

[/s]

The presidency said it. Everybody saw it when buhari was leaving for london and he wasn't aided into the plane. He addressed the chibok girls before he left and his speech then does not look like he's bin forced to talk so what exactly do u want to hear. What abt the audio msg (though I'm not cool with the fact that he used Hausa lang) he sent during sallah, were u still convinced by it? No...
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by felix10(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fine,if he's ok,let him return back to Nigeria & start his work in earnest.

This is another lie from d pit of hell.

okorocha for president 2019
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by MrSmith007: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos won't like this news

Rocha's keep giving this miscreants sleepless night

God Bless Owelle Rocha's Anayo Okorocha

God Bless Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
I don't understand. So your president is healthy but is off to some vacation sort of, leaving off tax payers money. Could this be the reason he ran for president?. To secure himself of times like this
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by goodnews777: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
When last did an ibo leader tell the truth?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
linusbnn:

If only you can sit down and think and reason,then I will have time to argue with you. I can only see the otherwise.
Lol.. Wondeful! grin

This is the second time in a row he's bragging about his unique 'reasoning' skills. But all I feel for you is pity because I know your type very well; the type who believes they know it all and all others are dunces, and of course your arrogance wouldn't let you listen to corrections because no one is worthy enough to correct you.

You obviously reason very well but your basic English language comprehension skills is surely in doubt. "I inquired why he had not resumed work" does not implicitly mean "I inquired from a 3rd party why he hadnt resumed work."
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Ojiofor: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Buhari is now an oracle that can only be seen by the likes of Okorocha(his prophets of lies) and co however those privileged few must travel to London to worship the great Arunsi of Daura and bring back message to their ZomB followers who will rejoice and praise da lord that the Arunsi has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.