Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (47471 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by linusbnn(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:

Lol.. Wondeful! grin

This is the second time in a row he's bragging about his unique 'reasoning' skills. But all I feel for you is pity because I know your type very well; the type who believes they know it all and all others are dunces, and of course your arrogance wouldn't let you listen to corrections because no one is worthy enough to correct you.

You obviously reason very well but your basic English language comprehension skills is surely in doubt. "I inquired why he had not resumed work" does not implicitly mean "I inquired from a 3rd party why he hadnt resumed work."

He inquired from whom?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
He was at homeNamdi Kanu which way?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by 2LESS(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Before now, PMB was the one visiting Nigeria and nigerians from London. Now, Nigeria and nigerians are the ones visiting PMB in London. They should continue.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
linusbnn:

He inquired from whom?
From the wordings of the report, he could have made that inquiry from Buhari directly or from anyone else. But how you instantly jumped into conclusions that he couldn't have been inquiring from Buhari is a mystery.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by krishstiane: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lai mohamed.. lair from the pit of hell. God is watching you. keep disgracing yourself for public...okoroawusa okoroewu okoro my foot
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by Mekenz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
hmmm......this APC government is a total disaster to these nation,first they makes us to believe, that they are fighting corruption, but up till now, we haven't heard anyone they have convicted or sent to jail,now the president is away for two months plus,with an undisclosed illness, he keep spending tax payers money at far away London,without remorse, with our presidential jet there,with him.these buhari is very heartless being...........

they keep telling us to pray for him,but didn't tell us what wrong with him.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by linusbnn(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:
From the wordings of the report, he could have made that inquiry from Buhari directly or from anyone else. But how you instantly jumped into conclusions that he couldn't have been inquiring from Buhari is a mystery.

If he inquired from Buhari himself,he would not av used the statement "I think he is in good state of health"rather I know he is which clearly define high level of certainty. Plz let's stop this argument.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thank God for the healing.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
linusbnn:

If he inquired from Buhari himself,he would not av used the statement "I think he is in good state of health"rather I know he is which clearly define high level of certainty. Plz let's stop this argument.
Mr Man, do yourself some good and quit trying to outsmart yourself; stop being too smart by half.

Rochas is not a psychic to enter into Buhari's mind or body to know his exact state of health to the high degree of certainty you talked about, he can only judge Buhari's health based on what Buhari told him and what he saw with his eyes; hence why he used the phrase "I think he is in good health." Even an elementary English speaker wouldn't get confused by this, but in your desperation to churn out a conspiracy theory, you keep ridiculously overanalysing meaningless things.

Okay if I follow your insinuations, you are probably trying to say Rochas didnt see or talk to Buhari, you may also follow the school of thought claiming the picture of Rochas and co having a meal with Buhari was fake. Are you aware some more governors were in London to see the same Buhari today?... Since you are now a master in 'smart' conspiracy theories, so what theories do you have over the pictures of the governors who saw Buhari today?
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha by laliga01: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Be scared of hopeless ipob terrorist miscreants

Sarrki has always been an extremist... I won't be surprised if linked with the boko sect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.