Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (31427 Views)

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by WhoBeThisMan: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.
I don't get ur point. Are you saying that money and sex goes together? Is that not prostitution?
If a man loves a woman, and a woman loves a man, money should not be the factor between them.

There's a big problem with our Nigerian girls now a days, I think it's a form of manifestation of poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by maklelemakukula(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
zubydave:

I just liked your comment because it kinda made my day. You know when someone thinks of you in a certain way ironically, that makes you feel good.
I don't don't consider myself broke-still a hustling man aiming for the top.
nice one bro just for laffs grin grin
nairaland sweet oo

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Arccangel(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Get Your Priorities Straight Before Judging Him.

Our present day women have lost their focus and priorities. We have lost the golden rules. How can You tag a struggling man as a broke ass, while you can't afford to eat comfortably without the help of your parents! , even your parents can't feed well, yet you transfer your responsibilities on someone else who is far from being your father, mother, brother or even relatives, haba!.

Most of them, even go further to make a list of some silly things a guy must have, before they can go on a date with him. He must have a car, stay in a cool apartment, have a good source of income, bla bla bla . my sister why cant you struggle to have all those things yourself. Why must you depend on a man to take away your miserable responsibilities. This same broke girls would end up shouting "Feminism" , "Women Equality" up and down, yet you can't even help yourself. All you want to do, is to sit your silly ass down, get bleeped a million times, spend money, get dumbed, and the circle continues!. Please respect yourself.

Majority of us, now focus our lives on social media, seeking for cheap likes etc, going nude just to get attention. Acting silly everyday for 365days with empty brains and zero productivities. Congratulations.

We should learn how to respect and support our guys who are still struggling to get their lives together, and not to become a liability to them.

Slay Queens and Slay Mama, this message is for you. While you're busying slaying, remember a lady is someone slaying with affluence and i am one of them(BOLD).

You slay queens allow material gain to becloud your reasoning, no wonder you all end up being slayed by ritualist or a Yahoo guy. Please get your priorities straight and change your focus. If you can channel 0.1% of your slaying energy to something productive,I am sure you would definitely help make the world a better place.

If you're married, and yet you claim to be a slay mama, Your time would surely elapse, and all your stupid lifestyle would come knocking on your door . Because you would end up being kicked out of your marriage, and someone else who has more brain and dignity would replace you. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

If he is broke today, remember he won't be broke forever. No condition is permanent. Get your priorities straight, saddle yourself and be productive.

Aunty be looking for cheap publicity and followers. Wife material! You try. You will soon get what you are looking for. grin grin NEXT!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.
My dear..its not always about sexual gratification. We know when we want sex and we know who we want it from.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Arccangel(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Cypmeni:
Ugly girls everywhere claiming slay mamas. The only thing they have to offer is their smelling punany. Mtchewww
But you dey chop am steady, mofo!

3 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by zubydave(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

nairaland sweet oo
Yeah
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Xisnin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:
Before any body would judge me, let me share a little story. I dumbed my ex boyfriend, because he was broke, few years after, he got back on his feet, made it, and moved on. I almost died, because i actually regret my actions. He had visions , but i was too blind to realize that... I am now a blogger, desperately trying to earn a living, because i realized my mistakes.

Slay queens and slay mama reading this, please learn. Get a life. Apart from our body, what else do we have to offer?.

So you are projecting your failed gambit on other ladies,
why don't you let them live with the consequence of
their own decisions ?

You apparently have not learned a lesson from your past
experience, which is to take responsibility for your decisions.

The mentality that your boyfriend's duty is to be rich to take care
of you is the same mentality held by those you attacked with this post.
You didn't regret dumping your boyfriend, you regretted that he became
rich after you dumped him.

Your boyfriend was lucky to be rid of you because you equated his
self-worth to his success and you still do, this isn't a behaviour
I will expect from a non-slay queen.

As usual those who can't see through this charade will become the
latest victim in town.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Sarah20A(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
They are two types of broke guys (1)the one that has a goal and he's working towards it .this are the ones that might be broke today but have all it takes to be successful tomorrow. (2) this set of broke guys are the ones that keep saying baby I will make a hit very soon, they very delusional and they always have the illusion of not working before getting money e.g the slay guys.so which one is she talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
Her point was "No man is broke". Who told her that?. That I'm a lady does that mean I should mingle with anything in trousers 'cause no man is broke?. That she supports mediocrity I don't. Some broke guys actually have nothing to offer some ladies, such guys should be avoided 'cause they'll be your downfall.

Sorry dear but I agree that no man is broke just as I believe that no man is perfect!

Understanding the two has led me give room for tolerance and growth, the wise saying "No condition is permanent" would be a very perfect way to sum her piece up.

I get that you have a thing against guys who sit and cross their legs waiting for a big thing to come their way yet disturbing a lady but 'cos a nigga don't have the do now don't mean he ain't gon get it later. Also, does he have dreams? Does he have ambition? Is he willing to do something?
If yes, why call him broke? (saying that could literally suggest your disbelief is his quest to get to where he would be).

Lastly, I feel her piece makes a whole lot of sense cos in here I have watched the way ladies go all out to stress how a guy (they may or may never have met in here) is broke... I just laugh though!

Let me rest at this, No man is broke but that one who resolves to nothingness! (And to know this, you need too meet him in person)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Cypmeni(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arccangel:

But you dey chop am steady, mofo!

How did you know that?
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by ottohan: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Get Your Priorities Straight Before Judging Him.

Our present day women have lost their focus and priorities. We have lost the golden rules. How can You tag a struggling man as a broke ass, while you can't afford to eat comfortably without the help of your parents! , even your parents can't feed well, yet you transfer your responsibilities on someone else who is far from being your father, mother, brother or even relatives, haba!.

If he is broke today, remember he won't be broke forever. No condition is permanent. Get your priorities straight, saddle yourself and be productive

NL guys are gonna Love you for this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by YesNoMaybe: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..

Yes. I just saw your dp. Even your mouth appears broke .....like a mutant octopus.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Victornezzar: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Here we go again
Seun please open a section for people that are disturbing us about broke guys
e neva do.....
Op nice 1
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by marvin902(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
ivolt:

What is wrong if your bro refused to spend on girls ?
Is there a law that states that a guy must spend on a girl ?

Later you will complete that women wants only money when
it is you who feel bad for not giving them.

show me a girl that doesn't want a guy to spend on her..
and i will show a million bullsh!t in your her undecided undecided
show me a guy that isnt happy about not spending much on a girl
and i will show the stupidity that resides in him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
She has a point but the issue is not whether he is broke or not even broke guys get girlfriends it's the rude ones that think money is what brings women....

A woman multiplies whatever you bring to the table and can hustle to supplement every business has seasons but don't say because she is willing to you will just be running from woman to woman because you were born that way and all is crap

Your entire generation rests on your ability to be a responsible man

Doesn't say anything about having money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

nairaland sweet oo

Sarcasm mehn... Only pleasant way to clear someone.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Royaldave200(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Tallysmallz post=58843677]Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.
wanted to reply you till i saw your pic....well your looks depicts who you are. OLO........................
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by emzeezlee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..
what qves u the cause to be proud of bin a broke qirl..it is pipu lyk you dah wud b lukin 4 guyz dat wud bear ur burden..c ehn lemme tell u,u'll jez end up bin used..u beta chng uq mind_set nd lay your hands on sometin or you think Mrs alakija,funke akindele nd oda influential women wud bcum successful if they had dat brooklyn :-D mentality dat u are proud of......SMH
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
lol. grin
diick Hustlers Association(DHA)

well, let's call a spade a fücking spade!
iF you ain't Got money to get yourself Your basic needs. then, My Nigga/Nigress, You're broke!

No need for all the these suaveness.
people are broke, I'm broke, You are broke. We all are broke. irrespective of whatever gender we fall in.

I'd still call A broke Nigga, A broke Nigga!

You love ice creams? If yes, then where you at? I think we need to hang out grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by maklelemakukula(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
bentuzene:

Sarcasm mehn... Only pleasant way to clear someone.
its not sacasm abeg angry
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..

all i see is olosho...
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arccangel:

Aunty be looking for cheap publicity and followers. Wife material! You try. You will soon get what you are looking for. grin grin NEXT!!!
counter her comment intelligently and stop insulting her my dear.if you lack idea just look the other side.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by ibietela2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very wonderful chest
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
bentuzene:

Sorry dear but I agree that no man is broke just as I believe that no man is perfect!

Understanding the two has led me give room for tolerance and growth, the wise saying "No condition is permanent" would be a very perfect way to sum her piece up.

I get that you have a thing against guys who sit and cross their legs waiting for a big thing to come their way yet disturbing a lady but 'cos a nigga don't have the do now don't mean he ain't gon get it later. Also, does he have dreams? Does he have ambition? Is he willing to do something?
If yes, why call him broke? (saying that could literally suggest your disbelief is his quest to get to where he would be).

Lastly, I feel her piece makes a whole lot of sense cos in here I have watched the way ladies go all out to stress how a guy (they may or may never have met in here) is broke... I just laugh though!

Let me rest at this, No man is broke but that one who resolves to nothingness! (And to know this, you need too meet him in person)
You and the op think women should settle for anything. Since you said "No man is broke", what do we call a "Barrow pusher" that does this job year in and out?. 'cause his life could change at any minute; should I hand around him when I know fully well he has no life?.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Xisnin:

So you are projecting your failed gambit on other ladies,
why don't you let them live with the consequence of
their own decisions ?

You apparently have not learned a lesson from your past
experience, which is to take responsibility for your decisions.

The mentality that your boyfriend's duty is to be rich to take care
of you is the same mentality held by those you attacked with this post.
You didn't regret dumping your boyfriend, you regretted that he became
rich after you dumped him.

Your boyfriend was lucky to be rid of you because you equated his
self-worth to his success and you still do, this isn't a behaviour
I will expect from a non-slay queen.

As usual those who can't see through this charade will become the
latest victim in town.

1. She has put herself out so someone can have a chance to re-think. Let her be.

2. Have you been reading through?! She has learnt stop being mean.

3. Same mentality but she's pushing for a different line of thought from them, herself included. Shows regret, stop being mean.

4. Couldn't you just say she tried bringing her story to light and passing a message across at least?

You just had to lash her?!
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by nairanaira12: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..

Only a blind idiot will abuse someone else when she knows she is equally guilty

5 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
You and the op think women should settle for anything. Since you said "No man is broke", what do we call a "Barrow pusher" that does this job year in and out?. 'cause his life could change at any minute; should I hand around him when I know fully well he has no life?.

Read my comment again and think through what I said thoroughly!

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

its not sacasm abeg angry

I was referring to his comment, the one you quoted? yes that one not your response to him.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Arccangel(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
ladi990:
Cos someone is poor means he can't love someone? You are raving mad
Then you implying your is stupid for marry your poor Dad cos if your parents were rich such thoughts about broke ass won't come to your head
I'm sure you from the slum & no legit ready made guy will come close to you cos you not in the same class. lipsrsealed

Oga calm down na. Haba!! Na you born am? Just for simple argument, you don insult both the parents an the entire community. Cool down. Nobody is dragging your destiny with you.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by NevetsIbot(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..
and then when I make it big without no woman by me... one foolish broke ass lady would then try to fasten her hands into my pockets in the name of relationships or marriage? Thunder collide with you NNE.

let's even assume you are financially independent..... while you were broke... did you stay off dicks or relationships .

and if you're a Broke lady right now..... are you off relationships and sex?? or ate you depending on your already made boyfriend or ya parents.

ndiara
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by loswhite(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..
your father should be ashamed of himself coz his brokkeness is also affecting u

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Mirandah(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

You love ice creams? If yes, then where you at? I think we need to hang out grin
lol. grin

it's a public forum... dur!
there's no way I'm disclosing where I'm at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016 / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.