Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (31937 Views)

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Amarabae(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
For heavens' sake a broke ass nigga should focus on getting a life and not chasing anything under the skirt.

This op is just trying to score a cheap point for reasons best known to her, she is playing to the gallery in order to portray herself as a wonderful girl or something.

If you go check you would discover that her boyfriend/husband is crazily rich while she is here preaching what she never practices.

I bet that she can't befriend/date a broke jackass, I smell hypocrisy in her post.

What happens if a broke nigga impregnates a girl? How would he meet expectations?

Gehrarahia op!
preach girl.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Arccangel(f): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
ydass:

all i see is olosho...
Guys no dey do olosho abi? Keep displaying fuulishness. We see you, ode.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
oya Na omo iya ..... English.

so what did you say back there

I asked why you had to go on rage mode back there and pleaded you take it easy on her!
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae what do you think about this? undecided because me I am tired of all this type of threads.

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by pryme(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

Ure not bad yourself.

So to Misscokie and yourself

I think it's the dept of the presentation that got me.

There are somethings you don't learn in classes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Arccangel(f): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
imma2:
Come to think of it, what do this useless girls have to offer except what is between their legs? I won't blame them too much. It's some foolish men that give them this feeling of self importance without them ever feeling they have to work hard.

Guys, learn to control your emotions and sexual urge and see these women beg you to just have a tip of your rod cheesy wink

Who let this one loose?
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Aragon: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Get Your Priorities Straight Before Judging Him.

Our present day women have lost their focus and priorities. We have lost the golden rules. How can You tag a struggling man as a broke ass, while you can't afford to eat comfortably without the help of your parents! , even your parents can't feed well, yet you transfer your responsibilities on someone else who is far from being your father, mother, brother or even relatives, haba!.

Most of them, even go further to make a list of some silly things a guy must have, before they can go on a date with him. He must have a car, stay in a cool apartment, have a good source of income, bla bla bla . my sister why cant you struggle to have all those things yourself. Why must you depend on a man to take away your miserable responsibilities. This same broke girls would end up shouting "Feminism" , "Women Equality" up and down, yet you can't even help yourself. All you want to do, is to sit your silly ass down, get bleeped a million times, spend money, get dumbed, and the circle continues!. Please respect yourself.

Majority of us, now focus our lives on social media, seeking for cheap likes etc, going nude just to get attention. Acting silly everyday for 365days with empty brains and zero productivities. Congratulations.

We should learn how to respect and support our guys who are still struggling to get their lives together, and not to become a liability to them.

Slay Queens and Slay Mama, this message is for you. While you're busying slaying, remember a lady is someone slaying with affluence and i am one of them(BOLD).

You slay queens allow material gain to becloud your reasoning, no wonder you all end up being slayed by ritualist or a Yahoo guy. Please get your priorities straight and change your focus. If you can channel 0.1% of your slaying energy to something productive,I am sure you would definitely help make the world a better place.

If you're married, and yet you claim to be a slay mama, Your time would surely elapse, and all your stupid lifestyle would come knocking on your door . Because you would end up being kicked out of your marriage, and someone else who has more brain and dignity would replace you. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

If he is broke today, remember he won't be broke forever. No condition is permanent. Get your priorities straight, saddle yourself and be productive.

Thanks OP for this beautiful post! I have been wondering how our Youths lost it! Cos when I was growing up in Nigeria, it never used to be like this. Guys and girls just like each others and go out without the extra financial burden. Anybody that has spend for the other and we were having a blast. Today all i read is, The guy must have Money! And I am like if it's easy to get, then why dont you have it and give to the guy? I sent you a DM via Instagram.. Thank you so much for this post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Aragon: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Get Your Priorities Straight Before Judging Him.

Our present day women have lost their focus and priorities. We have lost the golden rules. How can You tag a struggling man as a broke ass, while you can't afford to eat comfortably without the help of your parents! , even your parents can't feed well, yet you transfer your responsibilities on someone else who is far from being your father, mother, brother or even relatives, haba!.

Most of them, even go further to make a list of some silly things a guy must have, before they can go on a date with him. He must have a car, stay in a cool apartment, have a good source of income, bla bla bla . my sister why cant you struggle to have all those things yourself. Why must you depend on a man to take away your miserable responsibilities. This same broke girls would end up shouting "Feminism" , "Women Equality" up and down, yet you can't even help yourself. All you want to do, is to sit your silly ass down, get bleeped a million times, spend money, get dumbed, and the circle continues!. Please respect yourself.

Majority of us, now focus our lives on social media, seeking for cheap likes etc, going nude just to get attention. Acting silly everyday for 365days with empty brains and zero productivities. Congratulations.

We should learn how to respect and support our guys who are still struggling to get their lives together, and not to become a liability to them.

Slay Queens and Slay Mama, this message is for you. While you're busying slaying, remember a lady is someone slaying with affluence and i am one of them(BOLD).

You slay queens allow material gain to becloud your reasoning, no wonder you all end up being slayed by ritualist or a Yahoo guy. Please get your priorities straight and change your focus. If you can channel 0.1% of your slaying energy to something productive,I am sure you would definitely help make the world a better place.

If you're married, and yet you claim to be a slay mama, Your time would surely elapse, and all your stupid lifestyle would come knocking on your door . Because you would end up being kicked out of your marriage, and someone else who has more brain and dignity would replace you. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

If he is broke today, remember he won't be broke forever. No condition is permanent. Get your priorities straight, saddle yourself and be productive.

Thanks OP for this beautiful post! I have been wondering how our Youths lost it! Cos when I was growing up in Nigeria, it never used to be like this. Guys and girls just like each others and go out without the extra financial burden. Anybody that has spend for the other and we were having a blast. Today all i read is, The guy must have Money! And I am like if it's easy to get, then why dont you have it and give to the guy? I sent you a DM via Instagram.. Thank you so much for this post.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by imma2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Charity begins in a relationship/courtship. Satisfying a woman in every sense of the word begins in a relationship not marriage.

If a man can't make a woman happy while dating/courting her then it's pointless taking the relationship to the next level.

Wake up and quit deceiving yourself
Which book is it written that a man must make a woman happy? Only guys with low self esteem would do that. It's should be vice versa. Even since the day of creation, it has always been.

So it's you that is deceiving yourself. The joke is on U. Goodluck to all those whimps you call men that you can control with what's between your legs.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Arccangel(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mehn, all in all sha, I'm tired. Girls looking for attention hence dey will post whatever dey like, not because they agree o. But because they want accepted. Guys doing what dey know how to do best- diick around. NL, gradually becoming a place for stale posts. Im just tired!
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Ahmeduana(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..
ENU LOWA YEN!
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Aragon: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzzz

Abi oh! They should be teaching that in schools cos I honestly fear for the future of our Youths. I live in Europe, but it's Nigerians on Social media that made me aware of the words "Slay Queen, Slay Mama, Bae" cos that's what they talk about all day
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by TinaAnita(f): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
imma2:
Which book is it written that a man must make a woman happy? Only guys with low self esteem would do that. It's should be vice versa. Even since the day of creation, it has always been.

So it's you that is deceiving yourself. The joke is on U. Goodluck to all those whimps you call men that you can control with what's between your legs.

Your thinking faculty stinks. Only guys with low self esteem would make a woman happy? You must be from a different planet where only robots are found

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by imma2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arccangel:

Who let this one loose?
Get thee behind me, She-beast. Don't feel too important there because I gave you the dignity of a reply.

Go search for the fool the she-men you can control with stinky yellowish goo.

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Xisnin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
bentuzene:

1. She has put herself out so someone can have a chance to re-think. Let her be.
No she has put herself out, to look saintly and make other women
feel inferior to her. This can be deduced from her constant attack on
those who counter her myopic view.

There is nothing to rethink here, people have preferences, there is no
rule for choosing the right man or woman. I have friends who wouldn't date
dark-skinned ladies, that is their choice, but if a woman set a standard
for her man, all hell is let loose, why ?

2. Have you been reading through?! She has learnt stop being mean.

3. Same mentality but she's pushing for a different line of thought from them, herself included. Shows regret, stop being mean.
No, she hasn't stopped being mean, she is prescribing a drug she hates
to take herself.

She still believe that it is her man's duty to get rich and take
care of her needs, while some women make this clear, she is
pretending to be different.

She regretted that her boyfriend became rich after dumping him,
if he is still struggling, she will probably be praising herself for being
smart to dump his broke ass.

Here is a different line of thought: "I don't care if you remain broke
for life, I will still be with you, I can work and fund my own lifestyle
and even yours, so you have nothing to worry about"

When she adopts the above mindset, she would stop being an hypocrite.

4. Couldn't you just say she tried bringing her story to light and passing a message across at least?

You just had to lash her?!

Stories that solve problems should be praised, this story is just
to put down her fellow women for daring to set a standard for
their intending partner, such stories must be condemned
and the storyteller.

She has learnt nothing but attracting pity through subterfuge!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Here we go again
Seun please open a section for people that are disturbing us about broke guys
e neva do.....
Op nice 1

Lolz. No mind that op. Na guy they behind that moniker.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by imma2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Your thinking faculty stinks. Only guys with low self esteem would make a woman happy? You must be from a different planet where only robots are found

Yeah. I'm certain of what I say. So should making her happy be to the detriment of the guy's finance? NO!!! It's best you build your relationship on other things for a long lasting relationship not MONEY.

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by loomer: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..

Just take a look at the kind room wey u dey, and u dey insult broke guys.

Ewobi

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Blonchilli(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fernandowski:
what do u do for a living?? do you even have a life apart from what you claim to be on social media?? try answer these two questions without being upset
OMG shocked shocked shocked !!! She does not know what's the meaning of thot and she's forming nairaland smart. Leave am bros, na small pikin dey worry am
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by NevetsIbot(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
bentuzene:

I asked why you had to go on rage mode back there and pleaded you take it easy on her!
Go easy on who? that low life who's a waste of flesh and bones?
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by NevetsIbot(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blonchilli:

OMG shocked shocked shocked !!! She does not know what's the meaning of thot and she's forming nairaland smart. Leave am bros, na small pikin dey worry am
hahahahahaha. imagine the dummy Na. lol

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Blonchilli(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
loomer:

Just take a look at the kind room wey u dey, and u dey insult broke guys.

Ewobi
It's not the room bro but the lips. That killed me. What was she trying to do grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arccangel:
Mehn, all in all sha, I'm tired. Girls looking for attention hence dey will post whatever dey like, not because they agree o. But because they want accepted. Guys doing what dey know how to do best- diick around. NL, gradually becoming a place for stale posts. Im just tired!

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Blonchilli(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hahahahahaha. imagine the dummy Na. lol
Reading her comment here and her pics she's just an immature girl forming smart. Girls like that are the slay queen and dumb girls that start asking you for money before a date
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by hartson(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Observing
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arccangel:

Really? You need an intelligent answer?? Only broke guys like you would support dis thread. You know why? Because dey are trying trying look for an excuse for their failures. Dont get me wrong. If a guy has potential, and is working towards actualizing his dreams, he isnt broke, he just doesnt have money yet. Being broke goes beyond having money. It also includes having a dream, an ambition or even a plan to reach doz goals. Other dan that, that nigga is BROKE!!! I'd say it any day any time. And no girl deserves to be with anyone like that.
But you knew dat already didn't you? You are just here looking for girls who have no standards or expectations of what kind of man dey want. Easy girls that would support this shallow thread because dey looking for broke ass nigga's approval. A broke ass like yourself.

Now you can get out of my mention, maggot.
I am not even in total support of what the op said but that doesnt mean i will harass and insult the op to make mine point .Young lady i only quoted u just because of the way u insulted the op.once more just give your point and drift .But i dey like girls like u oo
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Victornezzar: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lolz. No mind that op. Na guy they behind that moniker.
Yeah I know na
Saw d dude account
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by oshaosha2014(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
They don't have pussy they can use to make quick cash after a quickie.
DarkMagic:
I keep saying this...
No girl has the right to call a guy broke if herself is broke..
Y do we see guys as d only ones dat can b broke

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by loomer: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blonchilli:

It's not the room bro but the lips. That killed me. What was she trying to do grin

Wetin dey that lips wey be like fish

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by LEOVOLUTION(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
lol. grin

it's a public forum... dur!
there's no way I'm disclosing where I'm at

sure you wouldn't. grin

But lets sa...y hypothetically someone were to send a P.M, might improve his/her chances aye? wink
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Jadoskii(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

well said afoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by AHCB: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
You were offering your legs 'cause you had nothing to offer, it doesn't mean other ladies have nothing to offer.
it is almost true that the greater percent of girls in Nigeria have nothing to offer in relationships, other than sex and most suck at it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.