Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31871 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Even though you prefer them to our Nigeria ladies, Must u talk bad about our ladies, forget our ladies are still the best
brother this people hmm I ve actually see hell in them,a lady that base in nigeria will claim to love u coz u are rich,ha mehn I can't date home base ooo

Their head now eh hmmm nah did u know I did a reasearch about our ladies,bro u need to see their comment and see why I said so,or u can even conduct a check and see how our ladies are rated in africa here...

Hmmmm nigerian girls tah
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
brother this people hmm I ve actually see hell in them,a lady that base in nigeria will claim to love u coz u are rich,ha mehn I can't date home base ooo

Their head now eh hmmm nah did u know I did a reasearch about our ladies,bro u need to see their comment and see why I said so,or u can even conduct a check and see how our ladies are rated in africa here...

Hmmmm nigerian girls tah
but you ought not to have brought them out like that, you must learn to support your own when you face an opposition, Although I don't fancy nigeria girls but I have to support them as a patriot, SA girls are good also
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
just couldn't read those desperate narrative from a girl whose scope doesn't extend beyond cyber prostitution.

Black south Africans have proved beyond doubt they couldn't govern themselves. Even Nelson Mandela (rip) admitted that much .

Water is still being rationed in south Africa as is electricity.

Ironically, the first open heart surgery was conducted in white south Africa, 20 years later, same hospital , cellphone torch light is being used to conduct operations, with 3 patients to a bed when management was turned over to black south Africans.

South Africa came last in a list of 148 countries in science and maths!

Tell me, has any black south African won the noble prize for academics? Answer's no!

You will always be Africa's rape and HIV headquarters!

bro that lady is Xenophobic
Don't argue with her
She claims she is intelligent but spend all her day on nairaland looking for something that I can't place my hand on
She only knows about South Africa and nothing more
She tries to try to sound intelligent by writing a lot of gibberish she calls English

Frankly I blame those giving her attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

but you ought not to have brought them out like that, you must learn to support your own when you face an opposition, Although I don't fancy nigeria girls but I have to support them as a patriot, SA girls are good also

Now u talking like a man,why are we even fighting ourselves bro I understood your point from the very upset just that honestly am not good are protecting people especially when I know they are not what am saying about them,if I do that my conscience will not be at peace that just why I don't come out to do those things or protect them..

See u need to date an SA girl and see what relationship is all about,I regret not getting married to her then even when she offered to sponsor the marriage,but then I was so young that I need to understand so many things..

Bro if u ve got an SA u like men u will enjoy what relationship is all about...I like the way u speak..

Well nigerian girls we hope for the best for them..As u said have heard u well sha..
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Now u talking like a man,why are we even fighting ourselves bro I understood your point from the very upset just that honestly am not good are protecting people especially when I know they are not what am saying about them,if I do that my conscience will not be at peace that just why I don't come out to do those things or protect them..

See u need to date an SA girl and see what relationship is all about,I regret not getting married to her then even when she offered to sponsor the marriage,but then I was so young that I need to understand so many things..

Bro if u ve got an SA u like men u will enjoy what relationship is all about...I like the way u speak..

Well nigerian girls we hope for the best for them..As u said have heard u well sha..
I had 1 on Facebook back then, but she doesn't come online again embarassed
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
harriet412:

STFU there undecided
if u have got better things to say u talk---- simple..

I nor fit cover una,my conscience won't be at peace for supporting and claiming say una be saint why it a lie..get that into you brain dear
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

hahahahahaah and u were beginning to fall inlove na abi hahaha bro bro I greet u eee,honestly eh this girls well sha,don't be angry about how I sounded in the morning ooo I jus dey tell them my mind,,,grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

see eh bro nor reason me somhow ooo see when it come's to online the way I speak it very very difficult for people to understand me..
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

bro how many sa chicks have you dated?
You dated one and you are using that one generalize
I will advice you to seek the opinion of Nigeria guys married to Southafrican citizen
I am sure you will have a change of perception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaah and u were beginning to fall inlove na abi hahaha bro bro I greet u eee,honestly eh this girls well sha,don't be angry about how I sounded in the morning ooo I jus dey tell them my mind,,,grin
Okay boss
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by teehamzat(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Which SA companies brother, Is it the MTN that's almost crashing, the hyped shoprite??, tell me something new Bro, should I remind you of your crazy pastors, the one that forces your gullible citizens to drink dettol or the one that steps on your body or the one that forces you people to eat grass all in the name of miracles
dammit....Now that is fvcked upcheesy
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Okay boss
ok na,enjoy ur stay!!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
I will advice you to seek the opinion of Nigeria guys married to Southafrican citizen

You asking me to seek opinion jeezzz my best friend married to my ex and we never had any fights even till dat and we are still cool to ourselves...

Another of my friend is married to a South africa the Zulu people and we are like family..

Relating to what have said anything more from you..
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
teehamzat:

dammit....Now that is fvcked upcheesy
How man
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
jeezzz;o am surprised u asked me this question..
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
Zulus are predictable, my son. I can blind-fĂșck a Zulu babe and still have her cum, the way I can blind-flog you by predicting where you would run to.

Now point me my lies!

* Has any black South African won a Nobel prize for academic? No!

* Does south Africa not ration water? Yes

* Has not south African health system collapsed like all public institutions since the fall of apartheid? Yes

* Does south Africa not ration electricity? (You punks call it load shedding) yes!

* Did not south Africa come last in a survey of 148 countries in maths and science? Yes they did!

* Is not your national pass mark 30% as against 50 % globally? Yes.

Where is the lie here.

You frustrated piece of nature's dung!
Let me go straight to your list of lies and ignore the desperate chimpanzee eeks and ooks.

*Have you won your own Nobel Prize for academic? No.

*No! SA do not ration water.Never in my life have I seen two days without water excerpt for when there is maintenance.Can the same be said about your poo poluted zoo? Big NO

*No! We have one of the best health-care system in the world,even Americans can attest to that,as for other public institutions,well go and check which country dominate the list of best universities in Africa,we talking world class and while at it check if your zoo is anywhere to be found in the top 100 wink

*Another desperate lie from a hyperventilating zoo animal.South Africa does not ration electricity,where do you get these lies? In your zoo you will find a 60 year old who has never seen an electric wire his entire life.GENERATOR REPUBLIC ANIMAL

*isn't nigeria's literacy rate amongst the LOWEST in Africa?,we not even talking about the world yet,just Africa. YES IT IS!

*Our rate is 50%.I think you need to keep yourself updated since you love SA so much.

Where are your lies? You knew before you even began typing that the whole thing was as fake as your cooked up GDP grin

LOL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

You asking me to seek opinion jeezzz my best friend married to my ex and we never had any fights even till dat and we are still cool to ourselves...

Another of my friend is married to a South africa the Zulu people and we are like family..

Relating to what have said anything more from you..
my friend I have dated quiet a few Zulu and xhosa chicks and to be honest with you, they are not better than most Nigerian chicks
Maybe they ask for less money, that is it bro

I lived in Zulu land for quiet a while and I know what I am saying

I have a couple of friends from both zim and Nigeria that are married to Zulu and Xhosa chicks and I can know what they tell me too
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
All my responses will be in hard proof! The pumeling will follow later.

Jayceon:

Let me go straight to your list of lies and ignore the desperate chimpanzee eeks and ooks.

Africa's first Nobel laureate is a Nigerian. I think you never venture outside Nairaland.
Jayceon:

*No! SA do not ration water.Never in my life have I seen two days without water excerpt for when there is maintenance.Can the same be said about your poo poluted zoo? Big NO
Water scarcity in south Africa has shut down several of your universities with students asked to go home. Your hospitals have had surgeries postponed for lack of water. People have died and thousands of animals die for water scarcity in south Africa.

Swear on your mother's rotten grave a small country like Lesotho doesn't supply you water.

Here's proof, you son of a navel-gazing slave!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.kayafm.co.za/the-impact-of-water-scarcity-in-south-africa/amp/
Jayceon:

*Another desperate lie from a hyperventilating zoo animal.South Africa does not ration electricity,where do you get these lies? In your zoo you will find a 60 year old who has never seen an electric wire his entire life.GENERATOR REPUBLIC ANIMAL

please use the link below to check when your arear will be in total blackout. You're just a recycled piece of internet debris typing out baloney to hide your national destitution.

https://www.enca.com/loadshedding
https://www.enca.com/loadshedding
Jayceon:

*isn't nigeria's literacy rate amongst the LOWEST in Africa?,we not even talking about the world yet,just Africa. YES IT IS!

*Our rate is 50%.I think you need to keep yourself updated since you love SA so much.

Where are your lies? You knew before you even began typing that the whole thing was as fake as your cooked up GDP grin

LOL
please see the level of your illiteracy in pics below and use the other pics to see your electricity company publish schedule of power rationing in that hellhole you call south Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

LOL
your mother's prostitute disposition is alive in you. You lie like a low-class street h00ker.

Pathetic. You're just a disposable piece of human waste.

And to think the earth is orbiting tirelessly to keep unproductive idiots like you alive is frustrating.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/phys.org/news/2014-07-problems-riots-deaths-south-africa.amp

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
my friend I have dated quiet a few Zulu and xhosa chicks and to be honest with you, they are not better than most Nigerian chicks

I have a couple of friends from both zim and Nigeria that are married to Zulu and Xhosa chicks and I can know what they tell me too

Hahahahaha I smell lies,grin
You saying this to justify your point,there is no need you adding lie lie to truthgrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:

if u wanna support nigerian girls or ladies u are free to do so,am not standing with a gungrin
So u are free to support themgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahaha I smell lies,grin
You saying this to justify your point,there is no need you adding lie lie to truthgrin
bro that was where I studied
I use my sch email to access nairaland and I can send you pm to checked for authenticity

What is so special about sa
Jeez
Hope you know Durban and the Durban uni of tech
I can even connect you with sa chicks for free
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
if u wanna support nigerian girls or ladies u are free to do so,am not standing with a gungrin
So u are free to support themgrin
bro I am not supporting anyone
I am only stating facts here, it is what I have experienced first hand
I am not telling you a second hand story here
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by teehamzat(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

How man
if your comment is that true, then you really should argue with that dude no more, they have got enough problems to figure out alreadygrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
your mother's prostitute disposition is alive in you. You lie like a low-class street h00ker.

Pathetic. You're just a disposable piece of human waste.

And to think the earth is orbiting tirelessly to keep unproductive idiots like you alive is frustrating.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/phys.org/news/2014-07-problems-riots-deaths-south-africa.amp
dat barsterd hiv guy jayceon neva hear of soyinka useless thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
teehamzat:

if your comment is that true, then you really should argue with that dude no more, they have got enough problems to figure out alreadygrin
Bro it's true, don't you know the pastor
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

*No! We have one of the best health-care system in the world,even Americans can attest to that,as for other public institutions,well go and check which country dominate the list of best universities in Africa,we talking world class and while at it check if your zoo is anywhere to be found in the top 100 wink

LOL
Since the white man handed the captainship of the country to zulus, you fools have proven to be wild baboons with no solid footing on the earth.

Same hospital white South Africans performed world's first open heart surgery has become a continental embarrassment as baboons in human cloths take control .

What a waste of Africa's resources zulus are!

1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dat barsterd hiv guy jayceon neva hear of soyinka useless thing
Black Africans were only allowed to go to proper school just by 1994. How do you think they cope? grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

LOL
Uneducated idiot! Your country has even reduced pass for mathematics to 20% grin grin grin grin grin

So literate person in south Africa is a confirmed analphabetic bozo in Nigeria and other parts of the world.

Your father slaved for nothing and died for nothing if you're the only offspring he left behind.

See your statistics below
Lying back of dog shiit.

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
Blacksmith Africans were only allowed to go to proper school just by 1994. How do you think they cope? grin
dey are babbons a slave to dia white master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
Uneducated idiot! Your country has even reduced pass for mathematics to 20% grin grin grin grin grin

So literate person in south Africa is a confirmed analphabetic bozo in Nigeria and other parts of the world.

Your father slaved for nothing and died for nothing if you're the only offspring he left behind.

See your statistics below
Lying back of dog shiit.
bro pass mark in university and colleges is 40%
Writing and writing skills is there greatest asset, mathematics and logic there greatest weakness

Sure there are brilliant Southafricans but don't be deceived bro grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I am not supporting anyone
I am only stating facts here, it is what I have experienced first hand
I am not telling you a second hand story here
I have experience all hands..!!!

This people well lemm nor talk good for you, either first hand or right any1 u call it,it all your way and experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? / How To Make Love To A Woman, / Your Marital Status?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.