Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31751 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO who knows maybe Buhari ain't sick , the nigga is signing the country off back to massa . He is probably negotiating permanent residency for his family and other politicians, the rest ...........

grin grin grin
LOL SA shoud also contest in the he bidding so that I can crack my whip in the back of my slaves whenever I feel like it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
lol everything you said here is very accurate,and some deluded zombies will come here and scream "independent black country".one day we all wake up and find that Nigeria has been auctioned grin grin
Auctioned indeed, Though our politicians are corrupt we still fend for ourselves, we are not like south africans that beg their government for everything, our citizens are all over the world
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Edopesin: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
These Days i wonder if its all the other countries on earth that are against Nigerians cry meanwhile most of those tha hate ahn judge av nt even been to Nigeria angry
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
lol everything you said here is very accurate,and some deluded zombies will come here and scream "independent black country".one day we all wake up and find that Nigeria has been auctioned grin grin
buddie, as we speak the city of Kleinfontein is a white-only community in south Africa, prohibiting black brutes like you from setting foot there.

Orania is also a White-only town also in south Africa and will be launching their own digital currency at par with the rand.

One day the white man will carve south Africa up and the world will be left with 40 million black zulus who have never learnt the art of feeding and clothing themselves unaided.

Pathetic boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Edopesin: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
buddie, as we speak the city of Kleinfontein is a white-only community in south Africa, prohibiting black brutes like you from setting foot there.

Orania is also a White-only town also in south Africa and will be launching their own digital currency at par with the rand.

One day the white man will carve south Africa up and the world will be left with 40 million black zulus who have never learnt the art of feeding and clothing themselves unaided.

Pathetic boy
interesting yhu deserve chilled kunu
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
you tried but it doesn't add up. Buhari left and we have an Acting President in Osinbanjo. See how foolish you are typing from the abundance of your emotional torture?

Botha is the man, for making your fathers and mothers never to be able to vote in thier own country!
"emotional torture"?? grin ,that's what you have been trying achieve ever since we first bumped heads with each other,yet with all your countless monikers combined you still couldn't put Jayceon to sleep.I am the Cerebral Assassin,I hunt down stupid trolls like you and pound them with my sledge hammer.

Acting president? Lol okay,more like an assistant in looting grin

Come and collect your gazillionth L Mr Lezz

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
"emotional torture"?? grin ,that's what you have been trying achieve ever since we first bumped heads with each other,yet with all your countless monikers combined you still couldn't put Jayceon to sleep.I am the Cerebral Assassin,I hunt down stupid trolls like you and pound them with my sledge hammer.

Come and collect your gazillionth L Mr Lezz
Apart from Nelson Mandela which other notable south african have the world always admired

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
This Zulu girl has been beaten so hard she's bringing up other wild issues to score desperately needed points grin

same British and their Dutch friends made south Africa the most unequal country in the world.

South Africa is the only country with majority blacks controlling the political hierarchy yet are economic slaves with even white females having more millionairs than the entire black population of over 40 million.

I love Botha!

How ironic is your statement, when Afrikaans justify apathied with the fact that if the entire black tribes in South Africa aren't subjugated, they will kill each other in a primitive blood órgy. Zulu killing Xhosa, Bantus killing Tswana.

If you think I'm the average romancelander, then you're in for a rough fúck, baby. You're going to bleed from under there!

Your President has faced more corruption charges than all current sitting African Presidents put together.

Britain and Dutch built south Africa to European standards for over 400 years and in less than 2 decades you black chimpanzees turned the whole place into one giant cesspit. Nigerians have the highest number of black billionaires and millionaires in Africa while you economic parasites can only boasts of Patrick Mutsepe! 40 million black south Africans still rely on 7 million whites for food, farming and task.

You're failure redefined

In 2017, rats are still eating your babies in khayelitsha alive! White companies are fleeing your shores as economic aasylum seekers, your education has been recording fewer attendance and your national pass mark has been reduced to 30% when the rest of the world is still 50%.

2017, you're still a xenophobic animal stealing what you're too lazy to earn.

Debating with me is beyond your remit, go choke on a dick.

My unlearned daughter!

Lol, beaten down by a desperate man living in constant darkness in 2017? Not even close my boy.

Lol, you are always living in the past because the presence hurts you the core. Go and look up how many black millionaires vs white millionaires south africa has I in 2017 and you will be embarrassed.

Lmfao, trying to use what Botha said a million years ago to justify the bloodshed that is going on in your country and has been going on since independence? No you can't try that one with me. The fact remains, you cannot stop treating each other like animals and you are the same race . Black people were slaughtered by whites all over africa including Nigeria but the difference between you and other countries like SA when you were handed power you chose to.continue the slaughter all on your own. 3 million Biafra children were slaughtered by their own and it didn't end there, it is still continuing today. Like I said if Botha deserves a medal your countrymen must take the trophy together with his medal ( a little extra for you) because you spilt your own blood grin.

Lol ,you think SA is Nigeria where nothing ever improves for the citizens ?. More than 62 % living in poverty with no clean running water , no electricity, no proper sanitation in 2017 ? And you are here running your mouth grin. Majority of SA enjoy these 24/7 23 years later. After 60 years what do you enjoy? You still have no roads, your children are still street begger ( which you never see in SA ).

Talking about education, the national average is back to 50% that 30% was just for a year cus we were changing our systems . Here is a interesting thing for you, Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children over 10million in 2017 grin. The only country in the world with those numbers. Your illiteracy rate is one of the highest in the world and in the continent, what the hell have you people been doing for 60 years coz there's nothing to show for the masses. Your hdi is a mess like everything else.

Coming from a country that has begged Zimbabweans and South Africans to come farm for them you are funny. 60 years and you didn't gain that skill grin.

Lmfao, about the president facing corruption charges . Remember we made him.pay back the money he stole and more will be paid back. Only in SA grin while you celebrate your politicians we down here prositute them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Edopesin: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Apart from Nelson Mandela which other notable south african have the world always admired
NONE angry
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Edopesin:

NONE angry
Are you minding the hopeless citizens, always blaming nigerians for everything, see how they do troop into Pastor Tb Joshua church in numbers on Sunday for miracles
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

-Thabo Mbeki
-Desmond Tutu
-Hugh Masekela (the undisputed jazz legend)
-Merriam Makeba (Her music has featured in many American films as the official soundtrack)
-Lucky Dube (the giant of African reggae)
-Winnie Mandela
-Steve Bantu Biko (The man behind the whole Black Consciousness movement)
-Gean Grae (one of the best female hip hop artist)
-Arnold Vosloo ( imhotep in the movie "The Mummy" yeah that fella was born in Pretoria)
-Dj Black Coffee (the biggest House DJ to come out of Africa)
-Mark Shuttleworth (the first African on space)
-Walter Sisulu
-Trevor Noah (the biggest comedian in the world right now plus a host of America's biggest satirical show)
-Charlize Theron
-.......should I continues?

Who does the world admire in naija

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, beaten down by a desperate man living in constant darkness in 2017? Not even close my boy.

Lol, you are always living in the past because the presence hurts you the core. Go and look up how many black millionaires vs white millionaires south africa has I in 2017 and you will be embarrassed.

Lmfao, trying to use what Botha said a million years ago to justify the bloodshed that is going on in your country and has been going on since independence? No you can't try that one with me. The fact remains, you cannot stop treating each other like animals and you are the same race . Black people were slaughtered by whites all over africa including Nigeria but the difference between you and other countries like SA when you were handed power you chose to.continue the slaughter all on your own. 3 million Biafra children were slaughtered by their own and it didn't end there, it is still continuing today. Like I said if Botha deserves a medal your countrymen must take the trophy together with his medal ( a little extra for you) because you spilt your own blood grin.

Lol ,you think SA is Nigeria where nothing ever improves for the citizens ?. More than 62 % living in poverty with no clean running water , no electricity, no proper sanitation in 2017 ? And you are here running your mouth grin. Majority of SA enjoy these 24/7 23 years later. After 60 years what do you enjoy? You still have no roads, your children are still street begger ( which you never see in SA ).

Talking about education, the national average is back to 50% that 30% was just for a year cus we were changing our systems . Here is a interesting thing for you, Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children over 10million in 2017 grin. The only country in the world with those numbers. Your illiteracy rate is one of the highest in the world and in the continent, what the hell have you people been doing for 60 years coz there's nothing to show for the masses. Your hdi is a mess like everything else.

Coming from a country that has begged Zimbabweans and South Africans to come farm for them you are funny. 60 years and you didn't gain that skill grin.

Lmfao, about the president facing corruption charges . Remember we made him.pay back the money he stole and more will be paid back. Only in SA grin while you celebrate your politicians we down here prositute them.
We have the highest number of out school children in Africa but we are still educationally sound more than all your citizens both great and small, do you know how many times we have represented Africa alone in olympiad competition, You have all this but nothing to show for it, Leave corruption out of this because we are both corrupt, Do you know how many Nobel literate Nigeria has produced alone, we are producing what your country can't produce in the next 100 years, all what your women do is to asslick a nigeria guy just to have sex with them, should I also remind you how an SA guy burnt his gf, how paralympic athlete Oscar pistorious shot his girlfriend, and you will now tell me that an educated fellow did that
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes we all have destinies baby girl, some were meant to be stupid , gullible etc. Such is life.
lyk u bah grin u jus ave no choice buh to accept fate, such z lyk
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

Come and collect your gazillionth L Mr Le.zz

Did you say you have a sledgehammer? Man, the only sledgehammer you have should be used in smiting my points into bits of falsehood!

1) Orania isn't White-only city launching its own money right inside South Africa

2) Kleinfontein isn't a white-only country prohibiting even black south African police from entering into the gates of that city.

Use your sledgehammer, Zulu boy. Stop deflecting with empty word.

Remember , your daddy and mommy didn't vote before they died and their graves are unmarked as their cemetery are being encroached by the ever-expanding Boers every day.

Sledgehammer, rant on .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Baby, what are you saying? grin.
Hope d confusion dnt persist
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

just couldn't read those desperate narrative from a girl whose scope doesn't extend beyond cyber prostitution.

Black south Africans have proved beyond doubt they couldn't govern themselves. Even Nelson Mandela (rip) admitted that much .

Water is still being rationed in south Africa as is electricity.

Ironically, the first open heart surgery was conducted in white south Africa, 20 years later, same hospital , cellphone torch light is being used to conduct operations, with 3 patients to a bed when management was turned over to black south Africans.

South Africa came last in a list of 148 countries in science and maths!

Tell me, has any black south African won the noble prize for academics? Answer's no!

You will always be Africa's rape and HIV headquarters!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
-Thabo Mbeki
-Desmond Tutu
-Hugh Masekela (the undisputed jazz legend)
-Merriam Makeba (Her music has featured in many American films as the official soundtrack)
-Lucky Dube (the giant of African reggae)
-Winnie Mandela
-Steve Bantu Biko (The man behind the whole Black Consciousness movement)
-Gean Grae (one of the best female hip hop artist)
-Arnold Vosloo ( imhotep in the movie "The Mummy" yeah that fella was born in Pretoria)
-Dj Black Coffee (the biggest House DJ to come out of Africa)
-Mark Shuttleworth (the first African on space)
-Walter Sisulu
-Trevor Noah (the biggest comedian in the world right now plus a host of America's biggest satirical show)
-Charlize Theron
-.......should I continues?

Who does the world admire in naija
You are calling names that are only relevant in your village, now let me start here
Okonjo iweala
Aliko dangote
Oby ezekwesili
Chief Anthony Enahoro
Prof wole soyinka
Chinua Achebe
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Akinwunmi Adeshina
Arunma Oteh
Mohammed Barkindo
Babs omotowa
John Boyega
Duro olowu
Oluchi orlandi
Hakeem kae kazim
Dr Bernet Omalu
These are just the minors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

You are calling names that are only relevant in your village, now let me start here
Okonjo iweala
Aliko dangote
Oby ezekwesili
Chief Anthony Enahoro
Prof wole soyinka
Chinua Achebe
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Akinwunmi Adeshina
Arunma Oteh
Mohammed Barkindo
Babs omotowa
John Boyega
Duro olowu
Oluchi orlandi
Hakeem kae kazim
Dr Bernet Omalu
These are just the minors
LOL I wouldn't expect you to know those people,you live in makoko darkness so your cluelessness and astounding ignorance is perfectly understood and forgiven

I bet you,no one in the world cares about the names on that list of yours..NO OFFENSE.

Meriam Makeba>>>everybody on that list

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL I wouldn't expect you to know those people,you live in makoko darkness so your cluelessness and astounding ignorance is perfectly understood and forgiven

I bet you,no one in the world cares about the names on that list of yours..NO OFFENSE.

Meriam Makeba>>>everybody on that list
Is any of your hopeless citizen in the uk parliament, Hillary Clinton personal doctor is a nigerian
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
just couldn't read those desperate narrative from a girl whose scope doesn't extend beyond cyber prostitution.

Black south Africans have proved beyond doubt they couldn't govern themselves. Even Nelson Mandela (rip) admitted that much .

Water is still being rationed in south Africa as is electricity.

Ironically, the first open heart surgery was conducted in white south Africa, 20 years later, same hospital , cellphone torch light is being used to conduct operations, with 3 patients to a bed when management was turned over to black south Africans.

South Africa came last in a list of 148 countries in science and maths!

Tell me, has any black south African won the noble prize for academics? Answer's no!

You will always be Africa's rape and HIV headquarters!

It's funny how you say you didn't read that write-up but ended up replying with 200+ word thesis made up of desperate lies to counteract something you supposedly did not read...your soul is feeling that burning sensation already?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Is any of your hopeless citizen in the uk parliament, Hillary Clinton personal doctor is a nigerian
I don't a South African anywhere near a UK parliament,for what?..only a hollow-headed zombie from makoko would be proud of his politicians serving their massas in the UK while people are perishing in poverty back home

Yeah I'm sure the doctor is a Nigerian just as Obama is Kenyan

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
I DON'T A South African anywhere near a UK parliament,for what?..only a hollow-headed zombie from makoko would be proud of his politicians serving their massas in the UK while people are perishing in poverty back home

Yeah I'm sure the doctor is a Nigerian just as Obama is Kenyan
What did you just type son, Is this how English language is being taught in SA, Research have shown that nigerians are among the happiest people on earth, we are not like south africans that would allow the whites to sideline the blacks even in the 21st century
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

What did you just type son, Is this how English language is being taught in SA, Research have shown that nigerians are among the happiest people on earth, we are not like south africans that would allow the whites to sideline the blacks even in the 21st century
So a single typo gets your Dick hard huh?? LOL . The reason you are happy is because you have been reduced to zombism for far too long to the point where you had no choice but to suffer and smile.You are the only country in the world that praises looters

Sideline? This is funny coming from a nigerian who can't even be hired in his own embassies,instead they employ foreigners

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
It's funny how you say you didn't read that write-up but ended up replying with 200+ word thesis made up of desperate lies to counteract something you supposedly did not read...your soul is feeling that burning sensation already?
Zulus are predictable, my son. I can blind-fúck a Zulu babe and still have her cum, the way I can blind-flog you by predicting where you would run to.

Now point me my lies!

* Has any black South African won a Nobel prize for academic? No!

* Does south Africa not ration water? Yes

* Has not south African health system collapsed like all public institutions since the fall of apartheid? Yes

* Does south Africa not ration electricity? (You punks call it load shedding) yes!

* Did not south Africa come last in a survey of 148 countries in maths and science? Yes they did!

* Is not your national pass mark 30% as against 50 % globally? Yes.

Where is the lie here.

You frustrated piece of nature's dung!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
So a single typo gets your Dick hard huh?? LOL . The reason you are happy is because you have been reduced to zombism for far too long to the point where you had no choice but to suffer and smile.You are the only country in the world that praises looters

Sideline? This is funny coming from a nigerian who can't even be hired in his own embassies,instead they employ foreigners
What kind of English is this please, and by the way please can you tell me how we praise looters,
Should I remind how a minister in South Africa said that your guys are lazy, that he isn't surprised how our men are marrying your women, out of jealousy u guys started massacring our citizens
Shame on your nation as a whole
Jobless people
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:

Did you say you have a sledgehammer? Man, the only sledgehammer you have should be used in smiting my points into bits of falsehood!

1) Orania isn't White-only city launching its own money right inside South Africa

2) Kleinfontein isn't a white-only country prohibiting even black south African police from entering into the gates of that city.

Use your sledgehammer, Zulu boy. Stop deflecting with empty word.

Remember , your daddy and mommy didn't vote before they died and their graves are unmarked as their cemetery are being encroached by the ever-expanding Boers every day.

Sledgehammer, rant on .
So the concept of PRIVATE PROPERTY is completely foreign to you? So typical of an untamed zoo animal.The Orania you are drooling over is a private property,the owner bought it with his own money so it's his business who he let's in in his own property.many of us don't even care about Orania,we even forget it exists.Now you can dig out another tool to use as a weapon

Yes I have a sledgehammer and I will continually pound that ugly thick skull of yours until the generator fumes you have been inhaling get out of your system

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

What kind of English is this please, and by the way please can you tell me how we praise looters,
Should I remind how a minister in South Africa said that your guys are lazy, that he isn't surprised how our men are marrying your women, out of jealousy u guys started massacring our citizens
Shame on your nation as a whole
Jobless people
I was going to ask the same thing about your English...you are about to hit mid-life crisis and you still use 'u' instead of 'you' ...

Please do remind me of that minister,must I also remind you that your own president went to the UK and humiliated you by calling you interational criminals while the world was watching? SA companies have penetrated and conquered your market at a very shocking rate yet you claim to be hard workers.

Nope,nigerians are slaughtering nigerians.Even when Indonesians hang you guys like dogs,some way some how you still manage to surpass their number when we compare to the rate at you which slaughter each other in the zoo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
I was going to ask the same thing about your English...you are about to hit mid-life crisis and you still use 'u' instead of 'you' ...

Please do remind me of that minister,must I also remind you that your own president went to the UK and humiliated you by calling you interational criminals while the world was watching? SA companies have penetrated and conquered your market at a very shocking rate yet you claim to be hard workers.

Nope,nigerians are slaughtering nigerians.Even when Indonesians hang you guys like dogs,some way some how you still manage to surpass their number when we compare to the rate at which slaughter each other in the zoo embarassed

Which SA companies brother, Is it the MTN that's almost crashing, the hyped shoprite??, tell me something new Bro, should I remind you of your crazy pastors, the one that forces your gullible citizens to drink dettol or the one that steps on your body or the one that forces you people to eat grass all in the name of miracles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
So the concept of PRIVATE PROPERTY is completely foreign to you? So typical of an untamed zoo animal.The Orania you are drooling over is a private property,the owner bought it with his own money so it's his business who he let's in in his own property.many of us don't even care about Orania,we even forget it exists.Now you can dig out another tool to use as a weapon

Yes I have a sledgehammer and I will continually pound that ugly thick skull of yours until the generatot fumes you have been inhaling get out of your system

Orania? A private property? Son of a bald prostitute. So a city that has 1,300 inhabitants and prints it's own money called the Ora ? A town that has its own chamber of commerce and its own central bank?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/25/africa/whites-only-currency/index.html

nature chose your father to die a slave and failure, because none of its seed is worthy of honour and dignity.

The Orania story CNN has exhaustively covered for all the watching world is what you have the brass to deny in Nairaland.

This is what the whiteman saw and enslaved you for generations ensuring the graves of your ancestors are all unmarked!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
harriet412:

Just take a look at what u typed undecided

You're disgracing urself.

show of shame..

If u want to asslick, do it with sense
hahahahahahagrin it obvious u don't know the meaning of what I said,but regarding and based on what I said about ladies u guy's are now so gullible that u ve got nothing to offergrin especially the home base...grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by harriet412(f): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahagrin it obvious u don't know the meaning of what I said,but regarding and based on what I said about ladies u guy's are now so gullible that u ve got nothing to offergrin especially the home base...grin

STFU there undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.