Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (32164 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I didn't use goggle translator to write what I wrote there
If you have been to sa you realize it is a common way of saying I don't understand

I don't do fake bro
So I don't need to try and translate the shit you wrote

You are trying too hard

Get over your self

Whatever u don't understand is poo I agree though remember it not my language I just have to flow like a stream remember??
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
no mind the guy
I have experience with the terrible sa chicks
That my friend almost got hit by car, thinking of that chick grin grin grin
not really dey talk about martin cheesy
i dey talk of guys wey dey create threads dey talk on how dem hate naija women.if dem see u dey appreciate any naija lady dem go attack u call u asslicker and dat na d lady snail dey hungry u to chop grin.anyway this naija vs south african E war don too tey wey e dey go on for nl.anyway if dis tin wey u yearn so na true then it means our ladies dey learn work were southy babes are concerned cheesy grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you think you are the only one that can have contacts with south African girls

For God sake sa visa fee is just 33,000 and a return ticket from Jo'burg on Kenya airways is i24,0O0 the last time I checked

The journey is 6hrs 30 min if you fly SAA direct
And about 8hrs if you fly with Kenya airways minus transit time in nairobi
The distance is not to far bro

Get over this notion that you are the only one with first hand information of sa

I never claimed to be superior like what you trying to portray..

But I wonder why you giving me list..Well now I see
Sorry to ask have been chating with you ever since but can I ask a question

How old are you
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you made the claim based on your opinion not facts I will maintain
You are the one to back what you said with factual events and evidence not me
You are so proud of your self bro, chill this is a faceless forum
Don't think we are fools or novice here

Well I never thought of calling anybody fools or novice but it seems u feel so!!!

When two lawyer's are battling on an issue both do have evidence to stand on what they say or claim..
You claim I don't have evidence to what am saying oh yeah I may agree!!!

But how about you??
Or don't you wanna try and prove me wrong with one so atleast I will feel humiliated for while...
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 1:58am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
method you used to arrive at your stats you quoted
Bro don't be corky, you are trying to sound like you know all here
I asked you for your method, what is your research design your approach bro
You are not talking an idiot
I never said or thought I was talking to an idiot but I wonder why u may feel so

Well I was only trying to see if u actually know what that word stands for coz many shall speak and may not know the meaning of words they use..!!!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2017
bassette:
I am forced to agree with Grace here..am presently in close contact with a Lesotho lady and my..she is different!!..one thing tho I find among south African women is they got a good heart. I can say this cos av related deeply with a south African lady asides the present.Lemme halt here for the now
True talk. I am even in contact with 3 of them very respectful and humble ladies. I plan on taking one to the altar. Not these ugly nigerian girls that form as if their pussy is made of gold.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
oh I alway's forget,I see you as a mother you talk more like a real women..grin well if I asked about kids no problem to thatgrin

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=dumo1 post=59097681][/quote]oh really grin I guess my movie is interesting,I appreciate your complimentgrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
just couldn't read those desperate narrative from a girl whose scope doesn't extend beyond cyber prostitution.

Black south Africans have proved beyond doubt they couldn't govern themselves. Even Nelson Mandela (rip) admitted that much .

Water is still being rationed in south Africa as is electricity.

Ironically, the first open heart surgery was conducted in white south Africa, 20 years later, same hospital , cellphone torch light is being used to conduct operations, with 3 patients to a bed when management was turned over to black south Africans.

South Africa came last in a list of 148 countries in science and maths!

Tell me, has any black south African won the noble prize for academics? Answer's no!

You will always be Africa's rape and HIV headquarters!

Lezzz is getting creative for a change. Now that I fuckd him up with facts about his country and Botha my biatch wants to change tunes. I told you desperado, you will be exposed grin. Look at your country and and look at mine grin.

Heal baby

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Hope d confusion dnt persist

Lol, I know it will. You're the special kind after all.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lyk u bah grin u jus ave no choice buh to accept fate, such z lyk

I will give you that cus I'm fair to to the less privileged, I want everyone to feel happy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

We have the highest number of out school children in Africa but we are still educationally sound more than all your citizens both great and small, do you know how many times we have represented Africa alone in olympiad competition, You have all this but nothing to show for it, Leave corruption out of this because we are both corrupt, Do you know how many Nobel literate Nigeria has produced alone, we are producing what your country can't produce in the next 100 years, all what your women do is to asslick a nigeria guy just to have sex with them, should I also remind you how an SA guy burnt his gf, how paralympic athlete Oscar pistorious shot his girlfriend, and you will now tell me that an educated fellow did that

LMFAO, you sound angry and desperate. Picking up random things to attack means I've driven you straight to hell grin. Sorry my broda it is what it is ,the majority of you should continue to suffer and smile grin.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Are you minding the hopeless citizens, always blaming nigerians for everything, see how they do troop into Pastor Tb Joshua church in numbers on Sunday for miracles

LMFAO, hopeless? Dude hopeless people are those who have more poverty, more illiterarates , more leaders who don't give a fck, soldiers and police picking at them with ease, government not doing anything to help the helpless, kids and parents drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to sell themselves as slaves. It's sad I know but those are facts. Blaming Nigerians for everything? Lol. No , we tell them what they are here. The most immigrant community filling up our jails, India released their stats too , oh and ......should I count other countries too that are tired of you ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

I will give you that cus I'm fair to to the less privileged, I want everyone to feel happy.
Yah lyk dah less privilege ones hu ave no option buh to become a babymoma, nice one wink
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

I never claimed to be superior like what you trying to portray..

But I wonder why you giving me list..Well now I see
Sorry to ask have been chating with you ever since but can I ask a question

How old are you
my man you are the one acting like kid with your bogus claims
A matured mind will never make the claims you made
Everyone tried to correct your childish notion, even Southafrican but you insist on continuing with your childish notion
Have a nice day

Lol you questioning my age
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Whatever u don't understand is poo I agree though remember it not my language I just have to flow like a stream remember??
bro that was the work of google translator
I can tell
I don't need it
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I know it will. You're the special kind after all.
Oh my! sounds lyk it did, or else she would ave understood it's dah other way round grin sorry tho
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

I never said or thought I was talking to an idiot but I wonder why u may feel so

Well I was only trying to see if u actually know what that word stands for coz many shall speak and may not know the meaning of words they use..!!!
look at this boy
You think I will use a word I don't know
I am actually laughing my balls here

In your universe you must think, intelligence revolve around you grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro that was the work of google translator
I can tell
I don't need it
yeah u are extremely right I never denied or even denied or rather claim to speak!!!
So I wonder why u will be talking about translator is more of like you want to know if actually am gonna claim I speak the language I guess...
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, hopeless? Dude hopeless people are those who have more poverty, more illiterarates , more leaders who don't give a fck, soldiers and police picking at them with ease, government not doing anything to help the helpless, kids and parents drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to sell themselves as slaves. It's sad I know but those are facts. Blaming Nigerians for everything? Lol. No , we tell them what they are here. The most immigrant community filling up our jails, India released their stats too , oh and ......should I count other countries too that are tired of you ?

Come on baby girl. What is this you guys are doing? What point are you trying to prove exactly trading weaknesses? No one country has a monopoly on vices. Most of the things you are bringing up are things you have no input in. So please stop. I ask you because I believe I have some level of rapport with you based on our previous exchange. You don't have to reply every mention. There are no winners or losers here. What will a stranger reading this exchange think of the black man? That we're trying to outdo each other in vices? Come.

Lioness of SA. Please stop.

Thank you
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

Did you say you have a sledgehammer? Man, the only sledgehammer you have should be used in smiting my points into bits of falsehood!

1) Orania isn't White-only city launching its own money right inside South Africa

2) Kleinfontein isn't a white-only country prohibiting even black south African police from entering into the gates of that city.

Use your sledgehammer, Zulu boy. Stop deflecting with empty word.

Remember , your daddy and mommy didn't vote before they died and their graves are unmarked as their cemetery are being encroached by the ever-expanding Boers every day.

Sledgehammer, rant on .

LMFAO, did you just call Orania and kleinfontein cities? Are you that desperate? grin the fools following you just to feel better are the only ones who won't read up about those enclaves.

Orania is an estate that was bought by some Afrikaaner years back and he sold plots to his people. No Indian, black, coloured, white English is to go there without invite, and they are within their rights to do so. Who wants to to go there anyway? Some of them have even escaped , saying the place is ran like a cult and the government should help. Your heroes grin

In Nigeria there are mosques and bars where the Lebanese have banned blacks lmfao and the funniest part is that they are new in Nigeria grin. Some places only expatriates are allowed ( not Nigerians) grin . In your own space nigga grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
my man you are the one acting like kid with your bogus claims
A matured mind will never make the claims you made
Everyone tried to correct your childish notion, even Southafrican but you insist on continuing with your childish notion
Have a nice day

Lol you questioning my age

Well if u claim to be more mature or extremely mature is u claim to be or what you think of I will agree but truth most be said..grin
Em another thing I most say ooo you talk about childish

Hmmmm sometimes I wonder how people can be whimsical,u sound like one!!!grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Is any of your hopeless citizen in the uk parliament, Hillary Clinton personal doctor is a nigerian

LMFAO, shouldn't these people be helping their homeland prosper? I mean dude , Buhari is in London for medical care cry grin. You see where I'm going with this ? .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Well I never thought of calling anybody fools or novice but it seems u feel so!!!

When two lawyer's are battling on an issue both do have evidence to stand on what they say or claim..
You claim I don't have evidence to what am saying oh yeah I may agree!!!

But how about you??
Or don't you wanna try and prove me wrong with one so atleast I will feel humiliated for while...
bro you made a claim in the court without evidence, do you think you will win the case

Oh I am sorry for ever arguing with you.
I have had decent debate on this forum with very intelligent minds
I think you are not one of them, because all you do is to run away from the topic of discussion

I am sorry for wasting my time smiley
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't a South African anywhere near a UK parliament,for what?..only a hollow-headed zombie from makoko would be proud of his politicians serving their massas in the UK while people are perishing in poverty back home

Yeah I'm sure the doctor is a Nigerian just as Obama is Kenyan

LMFAO, Jace he is a proud mumu so he won't understand your point grin. Blind patriot he is. To him Nigerians running away from their country in huge numbers to enrich other lands is a sign of strength grin.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
look at this boy
You think I will use a word I don't know
I am actually laughing my balls here

In your universe you must think, intelligence revolve around you grin grin

Well I have never or thought intelligence would or will reovolve around me as you think..

You know on this Nairaland people can use words wrongly and when u try to tell them it becomes a problem everyone stand to be corrected just like me..

But base on correction as u said,if I most be corrected it shouldn't be unconscionable..

People just come here and spill out words without knowing the meaning hence I had to ask to be sure u know what you saying..

Well bro I like the way you talk.
You speak like a gentle and more matured guy I ve seen that in you now..
I hope you not angry over my statements
We not quarreling we only trying to share views and probably stand a chance to be correctedgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Come on baby girl. What is this you guys are doing? What point are you trying to prove exactly trading weaknesses? No one country has a monopoly on vices. Most of the things you are bringing up are things you have no input in. So please stop. I ask you because I believe I have some level of rapport with you based on our previous exchange. You don't have to reply every mention. There are no winners or losers here. What will a stranger reading this exchange think of the black man? That we're trying to outdo each other in vices? Come.

Lioness of SA. Please stop.

Thank you
bro she is like that
I wonder why Nigerians will give someone that constantly insult our country any attention
She spends all her day on nairaland claming to be looking for friends but seize on every excuse to insult Nigeria as an opportunity to score some cheap points

I think wordword should see this

Cc wordword

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2017
mek una tel me sumtin,electricity palava kuma, even water scarce dia too shocked
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

What did you just type son, Is this how English language is being taught in SA, Research have shown that nigerians are among the happiest people on earth, we are not like south africans that would allow the whites to sideline the blacks even in the 21st century

LMFAO, the suffering and smiling kind spotted grin. By the way that was clearly a typo on his part but desperados will run around claiming " good engrish" . We have 11 official languages in SA , the Queens language is superior only to you . Why are the main languages like Hansa, Igbo, Yoruba not official? Oh wait ! They are African and there for useless grin sidelined all the way from the uk grin CLASSIC!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you made a claim in the court without evidence, do you think you will win the case

Oh I am sorry for ever arguing with you.
I have had decent debate on this forum with very intelligent minds
I think you are not one of them, because all you do is to run away from the topic of discussion

I am sorry for wasting my time smiley

Hahahahahah honestly speaking I don't run away from any but if u may wish I do so I will appreciate..

But I wish you can have a win over this atleast be cheered by Nairalander's..
If I don't have evidence atleast you should have one...grin
Hahahah bro u are indeed funny somehowgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Well I have never or thought intelligence would or will reovolve around me as you think..

You know on this Nairaland people can use words wrongly and when u try to tell them it becomes a problem everyone stand to be corrected just like me..

But base on correction as u said,if I most be corrected it shouldn't be unconscionable..

People just come here and spill out words without knowing the meaning hence I had to ask to be sure u know what you saying..

Well bro I like the way you talk.
You speak like a gentle and more matured guy I ve seen that in you now..
I hope you not angry over my statements
We not quarreling we only trying to share views and probably stand a chance to be correctedgrin
bro you can not use reverse psychology on me and stop using this 19th century English
Even academicians don't use such anymore
(Just to save you the trouble of asking another question in another post, academicians are those In the field of academics) wink
I like the way you also admired my " maturity"
I think it is a desperate attempt to change the topic of discussion

I asked for you for your methodology, but instead of giving me that, you decide to question my understanding of the word
But since you are trying to look smart by using 19 century English grin grin grin I leave in peace
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Well if u claim to be more mature or extremely mature is u claim to be or what you think of I will agree but truth most be said..grin
Em another thing I most say ooo you talk about childish

Hmmmm sometimes I wonder how people can be whimsical,u sound like one!!!grin
you are the one claiming to be what you are not
Not me
You the one using translator to write Zulu language not me
You are the claiming that you have dated several Nigerian and Zulu girls not me

Bro whimsical grin
I think you should read your post more often
Then you realize that may just be your middle name

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.