Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,964 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31468 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
I would advise not to waste your time with the miserable low-life,he has more than 25 monikers on this forum.He would give his last breath just to have the last comment

Lol, I have noticed that and the style of writing and the recycled crap sounds like someone I've encountered here cry.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
I would advise not to waste your time with the miserable low-life,he has more than 25 monikers on this forum.He would give his last breath just to have the last comment
Although am not supporting jankedeola, I won't watch you insult my country man like that, you are the 1 with a miserable low life, No wonder you guys are lazy, tell me 1 forum in SA that can beat nairaland
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm not going to respond to the other classless rubbish you wrote. If you were smart enough you would have gone through the earlier pages of this thread and you would have seen the op claimed she was a Zimbabwean living in SA. Any sane person would question why a woman from another nation would want to promote women from another nation but not you lol. Secondly, the smart ones saw through "her" writing of Nigerian phrases and lingo and dissing of other tribes that "she " was a Nigerian man.
it is not coincidental that the OP whom I quoted has not deemed it fit to respond, instead, you brain-damaged swine has been holding brief for him , trying to do damage control.

You're the stupid OP. Scatterbrained idiot. No Nigerian needs to come in the guise of a foreigner to diss any tribe here.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I have noticed that and the style of writing and the recycled crap sounds like someone I've encountered here cry.
LOL It just copy and paste its old gibberish and it calls them "disses" grin

Let him enjoy his e-life

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
it is not coincidental that the OP whom o quoted has not deemed it for to respond, instead, you brain-damaged swine has been holding brief for him , trying to do damage control.

You're the stupid OP. Scatterbrained idiot. No Nigerian needs to come in the guise of a foreigner to diss any tribe here.

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL It just copy and paste its old gibberish and it calls them "disses" grin

Let him enjoy his e-life

Lol, exactly! . I notice he " recently " joined grin but writes something that has been written here before word by word lol.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Although am not supporting jankedeola, I won't watch you insult my country man like that, you are the 1 with a miserable low life, No wonder you guys are lazy, tell me 1 forum in SA that can beat nairaland

Lol, yes we are lazy and have to beg Nigerians for food and everything. Happy now? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by placeofallure(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
You are aware that the suicidal low-life is not a South African right??

Really? Then he or she should go enrol with Nollywood!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Sorry to burst your bubble but NL is Seun's creation,and it's his pockets and bank accounts alone that fatten everytime the membership of HIS forum increases.you and the rest of the club on the other hand are just irrelevant broke guys...SORRY!!

REMEMBER THAT

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Jayson, my nigga, would you blame me for trying out as much monikers as your mother tried out dicks to find the one that fits? grin

Asked ZarZar, aka lionessza, punkyoh, alias punkyvee and so many others.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, exactly! . I notice he " recently " joined grin but writes something that has been written here before word by word lol.
Exactly! Thank you for noticing wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

baby, what's happening? Don't listen to Jayceon. Dude can't stand on his words any more than his dick can stand at the sight of good pussy.

He's just a typical jealous 'blek' south African bush man like Shaka the Zulu grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Exactly! Thank you for noticing wink

LMFAO, look at his latest contribution. Me , you and Zar are the same person ?. Who doesn't know Zar was punky coz she has said it herself. This genius

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Blackhawk01: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

My sister I thought I was the only 1 who noticed it, dude was supporting us before, just because he was chatting with a lady, he changed, nairaland guys are something else, if you people call them broke, i won't fight you guys again

On behalf of my lovely brokies, I reject Martin0. Brokeness isn't synonymous with cowardice or shamelessness. Dude should get some spines. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, look at his latest contribution. Me , you and Zar are the same person ?. Who doesn't know Zar was punky coz she has said it herself. This genius

And you registered less than 3 months ago and claim my words are old copy and paste from old posts you had encountered in Nairaland before?

Are you this stupid or you're intoxicated with sperm?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
baby, what's happening? Don't listen to Jayceon. Dude can't stand on his words any more than his dick can stand at the sight of good pussy.

He's just a typical jealous 'blek' south African bush man like Shaka the same grin

Lol, shameless grin. Who will you be in the next SA thread ?

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, shameless grin. Who will you be in the next SA thread ?
I will be Botha the Zulu-killer grin

Dude deserves a medal of honour for making your history inseparable from humiliation.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

On behalf of my lovely brokies, I reject Martin0. Brokeness isn't synonymous with cowardice or shamelessness. Dude should get some spines. undecided undecided
hahahahahah I think you both should bring proves that I was actually supporting such thingsgringringringringrin

Well I appreciate your compliment but all thesame proves will do a better job here based on what you both are saying about my supportive mode before I suddenly changedgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

SA men are lazy and jealous ? Jealous of what exactly? Lol. Lazy ? Please define lazy and we will take it from there? This is ridiculous looking at progress made by both countries grin

I like your objectivity. A well brought up Pan-African woman.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:

And you registered less than 3 months ago and claim my words are old copy and paste from old posts you had encountered in Nairaland before?

Are you this stupid or you're intoxicated with sperm?

Lol, dude just give it a rest . You are just too predictable, go and come up with some new nonsense that you will recycle for many years to come grin. Shameless grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Sorry to burst your bubble but NL is Seun's creation,and it's his pockets and bank accounts alone that fatten everytime the membership of HIS forum increases.you and the rest of the club on the other hand are just irrelevant broke guys...SORRY!!

REMEMBER THAT
Dude but majority of us have gained something from this forum, All these depressed south africans finding joy on nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't think he's a man grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, dude just give it a rest . You are just too predictable, go and come up with some new nonsense that you will recycle for many years to come grin. Shameless grin
you're trying to deflect, my Sunshine.

How can you claim to have witnessed "old" posts I copied when you're just 3-4 months old in Nairaland?

Tell me, baby, or I will abuse you like daddy did.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Dude but majority of us have gained something from this forum, All these depressed south africans finding joy on nairaland
the females are crossing the cyber borders looking for Nigerian dicks to fit properly inside their broad pussy girth. The males are here trying to talk sense into them. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Blackhawk01: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahah I think you both should bring proves that I was actually supporting such thingsgringringringringrin

Well I appreciate your compliment but all thesame proves will do a better job here based on what you both are saying about my supportive mode before I suddenly changedgrin

Izz like you're also suffering from selective amnesia, go back to your first post on this thread.

The same silly proof you asked for and you got terribly served abi? Kwantinu asking. Oponu Omo. undecided

I wasn't complimenting you, wouldn't waste that on you. cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
I will be Botha the Zulu-killer grin

Dude deserves a medal of honour for making your history inseparable from humiliation.

Yes and recycle the same shyt for 20 years while nothing changes in your surroundings grin. Damn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Some things neva change, old e-war lords

Year is about to end, he is still seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes and recycle the same shyt for 20 years while nothing changes in your surroundings grin. Damn! grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
you're trying to deflect, my Sunshine.

How can you claim to have witnessed "old" posts I copied when you're just 3-4 months old in Nairaland?

Tell me, baby, or I will abuse you like daddy did.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Izz like you're also suffering from selective amnesia, go back to your first post on this thread.

The same silly proof you asked for and you got terribly served abi? Kwantinu asking. Oponu Omo. undecided

my love spotted grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Edopesin: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
op if yhu should smoke weed at least smoke a good one have yhu been to Nigeria at all
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My brother I don't need to go back to any thread,it very easy for you,if you know what u are saying is right just bring proves simplegrin

No need to be wasting time on me if u have got no proves to what u sayinggrin

Well some nigerian men are beginning to act gullible like this majority nigerian ladies..grin

My relax eee grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.