Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31749 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes and recycle the same shyt for 20 years while nothing changes in your surroundings grin. Damn! grin
and you've been screaming "recycled" as if it were the criminal who raped you.

Oya, show us where any one of my words have been recycled. Put me to disrepute.

But you're a penny-craving hoe who tell tall tales
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I don't think he's a man grin
see I won't be credulous as you guy'sgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I don't think he's a man grin
ok see guy's u both should come let talk now,let reason and be sincere ask me questions,I may have been wrong but I know this SA are more preferable to our nigerian ladies,ve dated one before and I know what they have got to offer...
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
and you've been screaming "recycled" as if it were the criminal who raped you.

Oya, show us where any one of my words have been recycled. Put me to disrepute.

But you're a penny-craving hoe who tell tall tales

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

On behalf of my lovely brokies, I reject Martin0. Brokeness isn't synonymous with cowardice or shamelessness. Dude should get some spines. undecided undecided

Oooooohhhhh now I see,so u a women no wondeeeeerrrrr see the truth is the truth take it or live it,have you ever wonder the rate at which single ladies is currently increasing in this country??

Well it because you people are gullible womengrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Blackhawk01: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
itsJude:
my love spotted grin

*Sighs*

Couldn't hide forever, poor me. embarassed tongue kiss
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Dude but majority of us have gained something from this forum, All these depressed south africans finding joy on nairaland

LMFAO @ depression and gaining a lot.

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Edopesin: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Dude but majority of us have gained something from this forum, All these depressed south africans finding joy on nairaland

Wicked grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Blackhawk01: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Oooooohhhhh now I see,so u a women no wondeeeeerrrrr see the truth is the truth take it or live it,have you ever wonder the rate at which single ladies is currently increasing in this country??

Well it because you people are gullible womengrin

Funny how you were quick to notice this but you were surprisingly blind to the snide remarks that were thrown at your wimpy soul for hours.

You only attract your likes, not shocked you've been encountering gullible women. cheesy

Keep up with the asslicking, just do it with more manliness dude. You are getting no SA puzeze with this mumuness of yours.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Funny how you were quick to notice this but you were surprisingly blind to the snide remarks that were thrown at your wimpy soul for hours.

You only attract your likes, not shocked you've been encountering gullible women. cheesy

Keep up with the asslicking, just do it with more manliness dude. You are getting no SA puzeze with this mumuness of yours.

grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahahahah thanks for the compliment,grin
you can imagine that. And ever since then I ve discover with my search that our women are gulliblegrin

If they are not why then have the % increase to a higher % than we have before?grin see you people should change and learn to be smart and stop giving us men the impression that you guy's are gullible....jeeezzz I can't date or move with credulous women jeeezzzz...
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin
I knew you would rush in to claim that grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
theDEVILisHERE .....I dey view you for my mirror .
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
I will be Botha the Zulu-killer grin

Dude deserves a medal of honour for making your history inseparable from humiliation.

Buhari deserves more than one medal of honor for doing what no man has ever done in the history of the world,and that is ruling 200 million people from outside the country he's president of..PURE GENIUS

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Buhari deserves more than one medal of honor for doing what no man has ever done in the history of the world,and that is ruling 200 million people from outside the country he's president of..PURE GENIUS
you tried but it doesn't add up. Buhari left and we have an Acting President in Osinbanjo. See how foolish you are typing from the abundance of your emotional torture?

Botha is the man, for making your fathers and mothers never to be able to vote in thier own country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Check rule number 21 of this forum,It simlply reads "PLEASE USE WORDS CORRECTLY WHEN YOU POST...." .Some of us don't have time to decode unreadable twaddles.

Yes, it's like I said: tiny boxes. What was curious to me was just the part about you LYAO over 'not knowing'. But then, they do say: ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
you tried but it doesn't add up. Buhari left and we have an Acting President in Osinbanjo. See how foolish you are typing from the abundance of your emotional torture?

Botha is the man, for making your fathers and mothers never to be able to vote in thier own country!

Lol, yes Botha was your hero we get it.

The man that takes the cake though is the one who has made an international mockery of 200million people by rulling them in the original Aso rock Aka London grin. Classic! No wonder CNN and other news channels are making the British and other nations laugh their asses off.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

Lol, Jace that man is something else with his subordinates. All the oil money looted , guess where it goes ? Straight to the headquarters of Nigeria aka London grin. The brits left without any fight knowing very well that their creation( Nigeria) would continue to make them money forever,for building their infrastructure for their future generations grin. While on the other side ......... grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yes Botha was your hero we get it.

The man that takes the cake though is the one who has made an international mockery of 200million people by rulling them in the original Aso rock Aka London grin. Classic! No wonder CNN and other news channels are making the British and other nations laugh their asses off.

One Zulu goes out and another pops in! I'm enjoying this.

Ok, Buhari is comatose in a London hospital and the Acting President is steering the country in the right path. You saw the cabinet reshuffling and ministerial swapping. This is a democracy, my daughter, not a dictatorship.

Botha on the other hand chopped down zulus in Soweto 1976 as if they were just road filth. Their corpse were left to rot in the open without care or burial. Hundreds of zulus were slaughtered like wild game in the fields.

To crown it all up , he endured your mommy and daddy never tested freedom in thier own country until they died.

And you , their offspring are still Economic slaves to Botha's chikdrt till today.

Were it not for Botha, zulus won't be synonymous to apartheid , inequality, and violence.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Yes, it's like I said: tiny boxes. What was curious to me was just the part about you LYAO over 'not knowing'. But then, they do say: ignorance is bliss.
was I supposed to understand 'English' mixed with her native tongue or pidgi as you guys call it If I start posting in Afrikaans you would not understand a single damn thing but here you are expecting me to know one of your native tongue,how is that fair?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
ok see guy's u both should come let talk now,let reason and be sincere ask me questions,I may have been wrong but I know this SA are more preferable to our nigerian ladies,ve dated one before and I know what they have got to offer...

Even though you prefer them to our Nigeria ladies, Must u talk bad about our ladies, forget our ladies are still the best

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
the females are crossing the cyber borders looking for Nigerian dicks to fit properly inside their broad pussy girth. The males are here trying to talk sense into them. cheesy
Lol, leave that dude

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ depression and gaining a lot.
The question I have for you is what is your purpose of joining nairaland if not to be looking for all these our young guns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:

One Zulu goes out and another pops in! I'm enjoying this.

Ok, Buhari is comatose in s London hospital and the Acting President is steering the country in the right path. You saw the cabinet reshuffling and ministerial swapping. This is a democracy, my daughter, notvs dictatorship.

Botha on the other hand chopped down zulus in Soweto 1976 as if they were just road filth. Their cops were left to rot in the open.

To crown it all up , he endured your mommy and daddy never tested freedom in thier own country until they died.

And you , their offspring are still Economic slaves to Botha's chikdrt till today.

Were it not for Botha, zulus won't be synonymous to apartheid , inequality, and violence.

Lol, yeah right we believe you. Lmfao @ him steering the country in the right direction, you mean civil war ? Where once again the children of Biafra will be chopped into pieces in millions by their own brothers to protect what the brits ( your masters created) and you are hear talking about slaves? grin.

Botha is your hero but I must say you guys do a better job than him , you have been slaughtering each other since independence over tribal and religious issues. I think you should give that medal to your people especially buhari grin.

The 1% of you that " own " the economy eventually loot everything and take it back to massa land while 62% of you live in hopelessness . The brits till today are building super infrastructure with that oil money while the majority of you can't even have 24hr electricity lol.

The funny thing is in 2017 the " slaves " of Botha are enjoying everything the slaves of the Queen wish for grin. Even Buhari ran to his master grin embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

The question I have for you is what is your purpose of joining nairaland if not to be looking for all these our young guns

LMFAO, yes I'm looking for your young guns . Now move over and let me deal with them.

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by harriet412(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
wowuuuuuuugrin this is serious..
Imagine the Unconscionability and Unconscionable??shocked

Just take a look at what u typed undecided
You're disgracing urself.
show of shame..
If u want to asslick, do it with sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Edopesin: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
interesting
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, Jace that man is something else with his subordinates. All the oil money looted , guess where it goes ? Straight to the headquarters of Nigeria aka London grin. The brits left without any fight knowing very well that their creation( Nigeria) would continue to make them money forever,to building their infrastructure for their future generations grin. While on the other side ......... grin

lol everything you said here is very accurate,and some deluded zombies will come here and scream "independent black country".one day we all wake up and find that Nigeria has been auctioned grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
lol everything you said here is very accurate,and some deluded zombies will come here and scream "independent black country".one day we all wake up and find that Nigeria has been auctioned grin grin

LMFAO who knows maybe Buhari ain't sick , the nigga is signing the country off back to massa . He is probably negotiating permanent residency for his family and other politicians, the rest ...........

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
This Zulu girl has been beaten so hard she's bringing up other wild issues to score desperately needed points grin

Lionessza:

Lol, yeah right we believe you. Lmfao @ him steering the country in the right direction, you mean civil war ? Where once again the children of Biafra will be chopped into pieces in millions by their own brothers to protect what the brits ( your masters created) and you are hear talking about slaves? grin.
same British and their Dutch friends made south Africa the most unequal country in the world.

South Africa is the only country with majority blacks controlling the political hierarchy yet are economic slaves with even white females having more millionairs than the entire black population of over 40 million.

I love Botha!

Lionessza:

Botha is your hero but I must say you guys do a better job than him , you have been slaughtering each other since independence over tribal and religious issues. I think you should give that medal to your people especially buhari grin.
How ironic is your statement, when Afrikaans justify apathied with the fact that if the entire black tribes in South Africa aren't subjugated, they will kill each other in a primitive blood órgy. Zulu killing Xhosa, Bantus killing Tswana.

If you think I'm the average romancelander, then you're in for a rough fúck, baby. You're going to bleed from under there!
Lionessza:

The 1% of you that " own " the economy eventually loot everything and take it back to massa land while 62% of you live in hopelessness . The brits till today are building super infrastructure with that oil money while your majority of you can't even have 24hr electricity lol.
Your President has faced more corruption charges than all current sitting African Presidents put together.

Britain and Dutch built south Africa to European standards for over 400 years and in less than 2 decades you black chimpanzees turned the whole place into one giant cesspit. Nigerians have the highest number of black billionaires and millionaires in Africa while you economic parasites can only boasts of Patrick Mutsepe! 40 million black south Africans still rely on 7 million whites for food, farming and task.

You're failure redefined
Lionessza:

The funny thing is in 2017 the " slaves " of Botha are enjoying everything the slaves of the Queen wish for grin. Even Buhari ran to his master grin embarrassing.

In 2017, rats are still eating your babies in khayelitsha alive! White companies are fleeing your shores as economic aasylum seekers, your education has been recording fewer attendance and your national pass mark has been reduced to 30% when the rest of the world is still 50%.

2017, you're still a xenophobic animal stealing what you're too lazy to earn.

Debating with me is beyond your remit, go choke on a dick.

My unlearned daughter!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Yes we love him like that, we are not like your people who killed Africa most loved artist thinking he was a nigerian, And for your information the same buhari has made life easy for south Africa investors, the same buhari has been invited by world leaders without asslicking them like your Jacob Zombie ahbi zuma, the same buhari has been added to Oxford dictionary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.