Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Wife Always Fart In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Always Fart In Public (2665 Views)

Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Always Fart In Public by Shadrackmadu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
it all started on our honey moon night, during sexual intercouse, she released a loud gas which i thought its due to big size of my man hood or painful deep penetration; not knowing its her bad habit which she have being hidding from me during our courtship. Ever since then she alway fart loudly even in public and am sick of that. Should i quit her or not
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by iMUMUweh(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

your wife must be talented.

does she squirts? if yes, pass me her number please,

i promise, I will only put the tip

shocked
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by whitebeard(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
U are asking if u should quit your wife based on the fact that she farts...!!

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by wunmi590(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
This matter weak me

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by emeijeh(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
What do you mean by quit her?
Is she your tenant?

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by 234GT(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Talk to her. She needs to review her diet.
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by thickminaj(f): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
undecided
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by Nedfed(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
it all started on our honey moon night, during sexual intercouse, she released a loud gas which i thought its due to big size of my man hood or painful deep penetration; not knowing its her bad habit which she have being hidding from me during our courtship. Ever since then she alway fart loudly even in public and am sick of that. Should i quit her or not

Whenever I see people lying, I feel like using dis on dem.

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by Jostico: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Shadrackmadu:

bc of fart, you want to quit your marriage. listen to yourself .
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by Tilda30(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Its embarrassing
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by stGabrielo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin watin persin no go read for nairaland,wel just talk to her,let her know how bad you feel in a serious way.if she's sane she'll adjust...cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by Travelking: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
It cures cancer
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by dipznano: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tilda30:
Its embarrassing

She's being herself grin grin

Would you rather hold such in and blow up ur organs? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
so you don't know she fart before you married her abi? No problem

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by Judicible(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Can't she control it in public?
Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by Alagbada1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
dipznano:

She's being herself grin grin

Would you rather hold such in and blow up ur organs? grin

You make sense well well.. angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Fart In Public by fart4mee: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE COMPLAINING... INFACT YOU SHOULD AJPPURECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE MANY MEN ARE PRAYING FHOR A WIFE THAT FART IN THEIR PRESENCE TO MARRY, MORE OVER ITS EASY VERY EASY TO MAKE HER STOP IF YOU FEEL SHE IS EMBARRASSING YOU EVERY WHERE YOU GO.. follow the steps below..
1:- u need to know if she is doing it orn purpose just for fun because she finds it entertaining and hilarious and funny.. in this case she will have some certain friends she will hide her farts from because she doesnt feel comfortable farting in their, presence... make you any of such her friend is arround ALWAYS TRY TO FART VERY LOUD AND IF THEY COMPLAIN JUST LAUGH AND SAY YOUR WIFE THOUGHT AND INFECTED YOU WITH HER PUBLIC.FARTITNG.. she will not like it... if she complians remind her numerous time she has done that in public
2:- reduce or stop taking her out or going to occasions with her if she complain just tell anytime she fart in public that the shame always fall back on you for not being able to control and correct your wifes manner in public..
3:- in the privacy of your home learn how to avoid going toilet for days.. you can even take drugs that will stop your poo.. eat alot of gassy food like egg, beans, mlik .etc.. then start farting smelly and stinking farts every tirme in bed during meal... she will stop farting...why!!??--- FARTING IS FUNNY WHEN ITS LOUD AND MAKES HILARIOUS NOISES THAT STATTLES OR FRIGHTENS THE HEARER UNEXPCTEDLY.. BUT EVERY SMELLY FART IS NOT APPRECIATED EVEN TO THOSE CALLED ECTOPROPHILLIA ADDICTEDTO FART...even if she like farting arround i bet you that.she will not like to smell rotten egg fart coming from your butt every nowandthen....
4:- form the habit of farting anytime you want to have sex...always place your butt close to her face.. she tell you to stop that nasty disrespectfull habit then you tell her to control her farting too
5:- if all this doesnt work consult a marriage councellor but i doubt they will be able to help because.. farting btw husbands and wife is not a topic that they can handle since its nort domestic violense..
SOMETIMES THIS IS WHAT MEN THAT ARE CHASING AND INLOVE WITH BIG BOOTY ALWAYS GET AT THE END.. ALOT OF MESS(FART FACTORY)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic / Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.