Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? (25655 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by rawpadgin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
n
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by DilaRocks: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
ignore her like what i am currently doing to one
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by cashmyles: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its better to tell her exactly what you think or feel about her but don't be rude or disrespectful

BTW

If you have never spoken Chinese language in your life, today is your chance to speak it.
Repeat these words as fast as you can, "My shoe shall shine soon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by acehood907(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guy just tell her the true by telling her you're not ready for relationship now, ask for her forgiveness and plead her to forgive you for letting her fall in love with you
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Godson201333(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

You just have to keep distance from her and do not give her so much attention.Make sure you also take actions in a mature way and do not be rude ..She will surely understand
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by MJlee31(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let her know u don't feel anything for her, onesided love will not last
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by MTKbudapest(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
when u go toast am u tell us?

When u lied to her that you loved her did u inform us?

When you sex her did u inform us?

Its now that u are lookin for a way out.

I tell you what, a man who is prepared to kill an elephant should be prepared to carry it.

U must keep on loving her even if u like it or not.

U wanna use and dump her right?

You are one of those guys that spoils our names.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Atalia: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's Love undecided cry .. Download Latest American Singles @ilove goodmusic . com
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Antoeni(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eheeeen try and enjoy it while it last
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by yeyeboi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bro Loyalty Is rear , If You Find One Keep It
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by winnerz: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin
...not supposed to
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oh yes many guys will teste them and leave since the love is not there, 75% of guys uses this wonderful opportunity to use and dump. this has happened to me some years back almost 4 girls fell inlove with me but i didnt love them in return.
Dear, i didnt go extra mile i opened up very rare by behaving in a way they dont like. I never told them that i dont love them but what i did, was to behave in a terrible way... They all left. But today am regreting sha.. I need them back.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Mutuwa(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

Innuendo lady.. smiley grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by martineverest(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's really painful... I ve met so many ladies like that. I feel their pains tho. Most times I console them and tell them my mind, while cheering them up
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by 234GT(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Oh yes many guys will teste them and leave since the love is not there, 75% of guys uses this wonderful opportunity to use and dump. this has happened to me some years back almost 4 girls fell inlove with me but i didnt love them in return.
Dear, i didnt go extra mile i opened up very rare by behaving in a way they dont like. I never told them that i dont love them but what i did, was to behave in a terrible way... They all left. But today am regreting sha.. I need them back.

Why are you regretting?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Eberex(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
If she can go to that length to disfigure herself just to satisfy you then you better not let her see you near another woman. Because it's not you she will attack, it's the poor lady.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by BeSafeOnline: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Telling how that you don't love her would break her heart, you know women are fragile and sensitive.

Just tell her you already have a girlfriend, if she still insists on being with you, that's a sign that she only wants sex, fucck her for like 7 times and she will move on to the next guy

We know how they roll

Lol
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by AfonjaBoston: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Telling how that you don't love her would break her heart, you know women are fragile and sensitive.

Just tell her you already have a girlfriend, if she still insists on being with you, that's a sign that she only wants sex, fucck her for like 7 times and she will move on to the next guy

We know how they roll

You stink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by LiamB0790(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Be bold enough to tell her that u don't any feeling for her..after that u stay away from her cos if u don't, she might find it very difficult to get over the feelings she has for you
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Taeewo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when Iget home. Nigerians sha, didn't I i say I am sorry grin

The suppose was a mistake alright. It was an honest mistake. Na was o

Rip English

Just take the L and go cry in your room

You keep committing serious grammatical blunders
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by hokafor(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Run as fast as your leg can carry u, this kind of girl ,when u eventually fall for her maybe out of sympathy then she will bring out the monster in her.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

You stink

I can smell you from my computer

Amala and Ewedu swallowing elephant
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by emmanuellex(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
omo learn to love her oh

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by bamdly(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
i would f a g
fVck and GO
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by olabright11(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
how do u approached her when u didn't admire her. just consult the counselors for a better advice
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by gentleedu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sirma1:
Use these two idea; 1. Act like you are now a pastor and preach to her seriously, tell her about Jesus, about her obsessed infatuation and tell her it's a lust and not love. Just be serious about it am sure she will run from you.
2. Suggest you have friend that love her seriously that can take care of her. Tell her you want to arrange her for him. Am sure she will hate you for saying such. Then you go your separate way.
lols bad man that number one sure pass

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by kingrt2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
I just be friends
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by iamtardey: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
My brother she just wants to F*ck You... it's f*cken Obvious mheen cool F*ck her and... sooner or later she will Go. #Lobatan #TalkingFromF*ckenXperience
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by whatsupbitches: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

Get a girlfriend and let her see her or tell her that you are with your girlfriend whenever she tells you that she wants to visit you or if you want her to run faster than a cheetah.
Whenever she visits call your girlfriend for about 20-25 minutes discussing romantic things and being all mushy on the phone with your girl in her presence. Anytime you are discussing anything with her try and link that thing to your girlfriend like if she's talking about a new phone you tell her that you are thinking of a good phone to buy for your lovely girlfriend for her upcoming birthday, ensure you bring your girlfriend into the matter all the time I guarantee you she will run away or ask you not to do that then you tell her that you can't stop gushing about your one and only love.
HOPE: If you want to get rid of a girl, kill the hope she nurtures that maybe in the future you two are going to be together. Once she certified that there's no hope, bam! she's going.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by valkaka(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ostensibly what I deduce from this train of thought is someone vehemently seeking for attention or prolly trying so hard to objurgate another.believe you me! It's lame and from your post, you are damn chesty and unfleged. It's fair if you don't like her, no1 will force you to like another, but saying sorts of cruddy stuffs cos of the so-called obsession you claimed she has over you is wussy and it makes you a simpleton .you ain't the only dude that have had such experience before, if actually you are being honest with your story. There are Lotta ways to solicit for advice without chastening the lady in question cos nobody is perfect,we all have flaws, I wish the lady is here to tell her own story. I had wanted to lay in an advice, but your presentment is an arrogant one and it sucks. Good luck
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Skain(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ask her if she can keep a secret and look very serious then tell her you are impotent. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.