Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? (25654 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by omophuneh9(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

The annoying thing about mad people like you on this forum is that you just don't know how to limit your insult to the person you are insulting, you have to go all the way to bring one's parent.

From your moniker it's obvious you are not Yoruba, that explains why you are so uncultured and disrespectful, but since you have done it, I might as well just come down to your level.

On a serious note, how would you know if an older person's genitals is dry? Maybe you were abandoned in the bin that's why you are so vulgar and rude to women ;let's just say you were kept;
Have you been commiting incest with the the one that laid you?
I believe your parents are closely related that's why they could give birth to a mistake like you.
So you typed this by 4am. I am wondering the kind of ambitions and goals you have that the first thing you do when you wake up by 4:00 am is to Check Nairaland. Oh I forgot, you are a bus conductor.

Ps: if you really want to know why your life is like this, take a bus to your village, ask your parents why your life is like this and they will help you.
And you called me an ugly donkey. Don't mistake me for your mother or were you looking at your reflection when you typed that

Sometimes I wonder why accidents happen to the wrong people. of all the spermatozoas that came out, yours was the wrongest one to have fertilized that ovum. A condom would have saved your family of this heavy burden you are or maybe that was the only way she could trap your father into marrying her.

FYI your mother did a terrible job if she indeed raised you. I bet you are among those kids that hit their mothers.
you're just about the best writer I've seen...following u all the way. Am not encouraging ur insulting him though, Jesus said we shouldn't pay evil for evil.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
omophuneh9:
you're just about the best writer I've seen...following u all the way. Am not encouraging ur insulting him though, Jesus said we shouldn't pay evil for evil.

Thank you kiss and I too don't like the fact that I had to insult his mom too, but you saw what he wrote about mine embarassed I won't again.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by michaelolushola: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

Oga you don enter am. Seriously though i guess it's because you aren't hooked up or married yet that is why she feels she can get you. You sef find wife to marry and end all the speculation. Try these guys, http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v and see if you can't get a beautiful woman who does not need to bleach to look good for you.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by bonifieldstun(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
I will play along and keep fucking her Shikina
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

I wouldn't have sex with you even with someone else's penis

What has she done to u to deserve this height of wickedness. Chaiiiiiiiii
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by 400billionman: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

The suppose was a mistake alright. It was an honest mistake. Na was o

lol

Is your brain missing current ?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by ogtavia(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yuneehk:
Ogtavia please advise a brother.
well...he should enrol in an English class...and he should by all means stick with the lady...her love isn't just blind..its also deaf..
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
400billionman:

lol

Is your brain missing current ?

No, but what is wrong with yours ?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Justkhay100(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

I sincerely want to tell u that you have found your perfect match
what God joined together let no man put asunder. . Forget levels and put a ring on the finger.
when English jam English, the brain turns upside under
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oil dey your no mind am. Most times guy are very funny after fucking you na then you go dey hear useless stories. Make girls wise up abeg
MTKbudapest:
when u go toast am u tell us?

When u lied to her that you loved her did u inform us?

When you sex her did u inform us?

Its now that u are lookin for a way out.

I tell you what, a man who is prepared to kill an elephant should be prepared to carry it.

U must keep on loving her even if u like it or not.

U wanna use and dump her right?

You are one of those guys that spoils our names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.