Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,326 members, 7,957,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? (25819 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by derahhh(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

The suppose was a mistake alright. It was an honest mistake. Na was o

Lolz...he ended with 'no insult pls' abi yu no see am??hehehe
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
winnerz:
...not supposed to

Mistake, thanks
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
ophatlewis:

U made me check ✅ ur profile sha grin grin

And you were dissapointed
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

See pot calling kettle black! undecided undecided

Mistake na, hope you can sleep well now
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by OmoOshodi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

And you were dissapointed
you are cute... Can you marry me?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
HolyHero:
please can you just shut up?

Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Doctorfitz: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's pretty difficult, three girls in the past one month.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

The suppose was a mistake alright. It was an honest mistake. Na was o

Hol up.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by OmoOshodi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
I still can not comprehend the reason why some men engages in rape......for it to be sweet ... The 2 must be in consensual .... Forcing someone to do things out of there will is craziness.... *Some girls beg for it out there why force the unwilling one
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Rip English

[b]I wouldn't have sex with you even with someone else's pen[/b]is

Such a stupid insult. If you want to insult, at least put an effort. Why don't you check jumia and see if they have a life for sale.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by nellyelitz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Time bomb waiting.. .
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Maxvasia(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
After you don suck her finish, na now you don realize say you no love her undecided
Where is QueenSuccubus?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by herlarho(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Dunno what to say, wanted to suggest you talking to her. But, you already did that and it yielded no positive result. Just ignore her.
OP said she does crazy things to impress u......

if u ignore her.........

my guy u maybe dead b4 next week o.........

cos she may do u the worst thing u never expect..........

just play along............

I mean bleep her till she says she is tired............

I mean serious bleeping............

u can buy samusu oil it works..............

after bleeping her now talk to her............ u will see Dat she will hear u out
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Maxvasia(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

When I use my tab to type, it happens.
U have one of those faces that ppl will just look at and love. Even if someone wants to attack you, and he sees ur face, he will pause. I am not speaking of beauty per se oo. Just that "i am innocent" look. Your comments are annoying but ur face is so meek, tender and friendly, so i will drop my hatchet and battle axe.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Maxvasia:
U have one of those faces that ppl will just look at and love. Even if someone wants to attack you, and he sees ur face, he will pause. I am not speaking of beauty per se oo. Just that "i am innocent" look. Your comments are annoying but ur face is so meek, tender and friendly, so i will drop my hatchet and battle axe.

My comments, Waoh; it must be that bad. I apologised to the guy na. Thank you, but are you trying to say you would have insulted me too?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

Such a stupid insult. If you want to insult, at least put an effort. Why don't you check jumia and see if they have a life for sale.

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen.

Goat face
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Boyooosa(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.
U SHOULD HAVE AVOIDED POKING HER AT INITIAL...

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen.

Goat face

I wasn't born there. Were you abandoned there? Please go home. Earth is full

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I have 5 fingers,
The 3rd one is for you.

By the way is this your family tree

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by NovusHomo(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess [/b]with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. [b]she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, [/b]she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. [b]she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires [/b]for a wife.y our suggestions and [b]advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

No insult? But you just insulted the lady. It really should be a crime for any lady to fall in love with a semi-literate, arrogant dolt like you. Don't get any one else involved in your stewpid arrogance that has no basis in fact, at least according to your use of the English language. Just be a man and handle your business, okay! "Court pardons the lady. Lady, lease don't fall in love with an idiot again"
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by jojothaiv(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Tell her, She is older than you and you don't date sugar mommies!

It has work for me before..
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Maxvasia(m): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

My comments, Waoh; it must be that bad. I apologised to the guy na. Thank you, but are you trying to say you would have insulted me too?
Lol. Nahh. I dnt do insults. I do bitter truths, maybe painful ones too. wink
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Maxvasia:
Lol. Nahh. I dnt do insults. I do bitter truths, maybe painful ones too. wink

So how do you know my comments are annoying? Tell me shocked
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Maxvasia(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

So how do you know my comments are annoying? Tell me shocked
I observe u. I am not new to Nairaland smiley. What are u doing up by this time wen u r not a Doctor?? shocked
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Maxvasia:
I observe u. I am not new to Nairaland smiley. What are u doing up by this time wen u r not a Doctor?? shocked

I just woke up. Are you saying you have encountered my moniker insulting another cry
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Maxvasia(m): 1:51am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

I just woke up. Are you saying you have encountered my moniker insulting another cry
Lol. Nevermind. Lets not go der anymore. Not necessary. Lets take all the positives, leave out all the rest. wink. I am now following u
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Tsmart1(m): 2:42am On Aug 03, 2017
[/color]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[color=]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 4:02am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

I wasn't born there. Were you abandoned there? Please go home. Earth is full

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I have 5 fingers,
The 3rd one is for you.

By the way is this your family tree

This joke is dry just like your mother's pussy

Roses are red, Violets are blue is a lame joke I've read and heard for like 6 million times

You're so bad at making jokes

Ugly donkey
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

This joke is dry just like your mother's pussy

Roses are red, Violets are blue is a lame joke I've read and heard for like 6 million times

You're so bad at making jokes

Ugly donkey

The annoying thing about mad people like you on this forum is that you just don't know how to limit your insult to the person you are insulting, you have to go all the way to bring one's parent.

From your moniker it's obvious you are not Yoruba, that explains why you are so uncultured and disrespectful, but since you have done it, I might as well just come down to your level.

On a serious note, how would you know if an older person's genitals is dry? Maybe you were abandoned in the bin that's why you are so vulgar and rude to women ;let's just say you were kept;
Have you been commiting incest with the the one that laid you?
I believe your parents are closely related that's why they could give birth to a mistake like you.
So you typed this by 4am. I am wondering the kind of ambitions and goals you have that the first thing you do when you wake up by 4:00 am is to Check Nairaland. Oh I forgot, you are a bus conductor.

Ps: if you really want to know why your life is like this, take a bus to your village, ask your parents why your life is like this and they will help you.
And you called me an ugly donkey. Don't mistake me for your mother or were you looking at your reflection when you typed that

Sometimes I wonder why accidents happen to the wrong people. of all the spermatozoas that came out, yours was the wrongest one to have fertilized that ovum. A condom would have saved your family of this heavy burden you are or maybe that was the only way she could trap your father into marrying her.

FYI your mother did a terrible job if she indeed raised you. I bet you are among those kids that hit their mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by catwalq(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Just tell her u gat AIDS.... Works all d tym!!! Thank me later
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

The annoying thing about mad people like you on this forum is that you just don't know how to limit your insult to the person you are insulting, you have to go all the way to bring one's parent.

From your moniker it's obvious you are not Yoruba, that explains why you are so uncultured and disrespectful, but since you have done it, I might as well just come down to your level.

On a serious note, how would you know if an older person's genitals is dry? Maybe you were abandoned in the bin that's why you are so vulgar and rude to women ;let's just say you were kept;
I believe your parents are closely related that's why they could give birth to a mistake like you.
So you typed this by 4am. I am wondering the kind of ambitions and goals you have that the first thing you do when you wake up by 4:00 am is to Check Nairaland. Oh I forgot, you are a bus conductor.

Ps: if you really want to know why your life is like this, take a bus to your village, ask your parents why your life is like this and they will help you.
And you called me an ugly donkey. Don't mistake me for your mother or were you looking at your reflection when you typed that

Sometimes I wonder why accidents happen to the wrong people. of all the spermatozoas that came out, yours was the wrongest one to have fertilized that ovum. A condom would have saved your family of this heavy burden you are or maybe that was the only way she could trap your father into marrying her.

FYI your mother did a terrible job if she indeed raised you. I bet you are among those kids that hit their mothers.

Your tears are delicious

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by goldenarrow: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

Softly, pls no kill am. Epic response.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
goldenarrow:

Softly, pls no kill am. Epic response.

The first time he mentioned me, he was vulgar to me. I was okay with that. The third time, he had the guts to insult my mum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / How To Get Any Woman You Want / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.