Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? (25657 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Anusiemgood(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Where are the ladies...I love reading ya comments
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by omophuneh9(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
My oh my, I cant believe this...am currently experiencing the same trends of events at my end. My course-mate's sis got my number from thin air and made sure we communicated all day till unlike op, I gave her what she needed once; I've been on the run since then. She even track me today but unlike op again, I've told her not to continue with her love scheme, that it wont work. Op, if u dont want to 'kpaish' her(assuming u haven't) spare her the pains and allow her get it even if its once. Please am begging on her behalf.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

The suppose was a mistake alright. It was an honest mistake. Na was o
Will you marry me?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
I bet that uneducated lady's grammar is better than yours.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
Will you marry me?
Hian grin how many u wan marry
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Hian grin how many u wan marry
grin You no gree na.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
omophuneh9:
My oh my, I cant believe this...am currently experiencing the same trends of events at my end. My course-mate's sis got my number from thin air and made sure we communicated all day till unlike op, I gave her what she needed once; I've been on the run since then. She even track me today but unlike op again, I've told her not to continue with her love scheme, that it wont work. Op, if u dont want to 'kpaish' her(assuming u haven't) spare her the pains and allow her get it even if its once. Please am begging on her behalf.
No na, if he smash even once, he don buy market o shocked
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by joceey(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Answer to your question (What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return?)The same thing you do, when you love a lady but she doesn't love you back....the question how is have you slept with her?..... grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by OmoOshodi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Lalas247(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
grin You no gree na.
Mtcheew gerrout of here joir grin I dey look u 3D
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by crunchyg: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

If no be say u fine I for mention you too
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew gerrout of here joir grin I dey look u 3D
grin I am getting outa here straight into your room. I already told you baby. Come to me and you will have less to worry about.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by freshmimi: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol! One chance cry

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by fisosi: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just passing by......
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by vuc1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bro it has happened to me before.Just kindly talk sense into her brain and act like her brother afterwards with time she'll leave. But it's unfortunate how these things work, the people we care about don't really take us the way we do take them.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by intruxive(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

Is ur maiden name olatunde?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by markonuche14: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just watch her and may be she get to her senses.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Cire80: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.
presently experiencing this
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by newmusic: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just act broke!
To avoid suspicion, show her you're making moves to get out of the hustler zone but nothing is working yet. If you are a salary earner, then your coy is in distress and no salary for the next 6 months except food and transport fare or some other funny story sha.
Stop giving her 2k,5k for transport, give her 5h or even 2h and beg her not to be angry with you that you are very sorry, let your plead look very genuine. If she no drop you like its hot, then na your heaven sent be that oh, just manage her like that, you will appreciate her later.

The people we often love the most always end up dissappointing us, sad.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Ayjuri: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
See Watin Bubu Don Cause
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by smoby(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tell her u dont love her. Even ladies do the same when they dont love u... And forget abt breaking her heart.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by revolt(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Youre towing the baby daddy lane if you're not careful
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Aleora(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sirma1:
Use these two idea; 1. Act like you are now a pastor and preach to her seriously, tell her about Jesus, about her obsessed infatuation and tell her it's a lust and not love. Just be serious about it am sure she will run from you.
2. Suggest you have friend that love her seriously that can take care of her. Tell her you want to arrange her for him. Am sure she will hate you for saying such. Then you go your separate way.
baddo.I hail oo
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Yuneehk(f): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ogtavia please advise a brother.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by dabrightt: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

you are not making any sense empty noise maker

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by ozimec(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

Bros, do nothing, just ignore her and she will get tired and move on.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
I have experienced this twice.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by vicben27(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
chairman love is nt by force, simply let her know n don't encourage her! it's normal for someone to have feelings for you n you don't feel the same way in return. girls must love man decipline under lines the limits! n pls stop pounding her Kitty Kat soo she doesn't get too emotionally involved
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
dabrightt:
you are not making any sense empty noise maker

If you had another brain, it will be lonely.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Rip English

Just take the L and go cry in your room

You keep committing serious grammatical blunders

When I use my tab to type, it happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.