Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. (3433 Views)

Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by deafeyez: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

na now u don really talk wetin happen grin grin grin
instead of u to compliment her pix even if u no mean am u dey call her old mama cheesy.na wetin really vex her be dat grin.and to add insult to d injury u come dey ask weda she don marry cheesy..the tin come sound for ear like u dey tell her say she don suppose marry.na wetin vex her be dat and dats why she block u cheesy.na ur manner of approach cause am.nxt time no dey call babe old mama again even if she old cheesy.

Yea i guess so too. Maybe i would have told her how lovely she is tongue But i don't really know how to place those stuffs. I am a guy who tells you what and how i see things. Although this is pissing so many people off but i am trying really hard to say things the other way round instead of being direct.
But the Bleep, everything about women is complicated. grin
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
deafeyez:

But the Bleep, everything about women is complicated. grin
i second dat grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by rockyh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Randyhot:
I suggest you approach her tactfully, take her out, buy her things, make her laugh, be her best friend and companion, take care of some her financial needs and let her decide if she is single or not.
u need to give roranchy a100k cos she nailed the answer to u. An average Nigerian lady is single until she sees a guy with affluence
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by mrcrabs(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I agree with you. No Lady is single...

Either you snatch or you become a side guy!!

The hustle is fucking real!!

You both are correct just go with the flow. If u collect u collect, if you no collect na your ish be that. But finally dats not how it's supposed to be but this girls don spoil everything
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by odinga1of: 4:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
And when she decides to leave, she will tell you that you didn't even ask her if she had a boyfriend and finally your name will be sorry.

3 Gbosa for you!!!............................Some guys sha, 2morrow they will be shouting all girls are the same.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2017
odinga1of:

3 Gbosa for you!!!............................Some guys sha, 2morrow they will be shouting all girls are the same.
Some girls have conscience. I personally will tell you if am single or not so you won't waste your precious time.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
And when she decides to leave, she will tell you that you didn't even ask her if she had a boyfriend and finally your name will be sorry.
Wow,m surprised this is coming from a lady,u re the best I must confess.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Wow,m surprised this is coming from a lady,u re the best I must confess.
The truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
After all that where she wan leave go? Her bfs name will b sorry if he's not trying. I know girls
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
After all that where she wan leave go? Her bfs name will b sorry if he's not trying. I know girls
Love is stronger than all these things.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Love is stronger than all these things.
This is Nigeria, not Telemundo grin
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
This is Nigeria, not Telemundo grin
If a girl love another guy, anything you are doing won't matter to her, unless the guy is maltreating her or so, then she might give you a chance.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by vicben27(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2017
if I like a girl I just go ahead and collect her frm her boyfriend (that's what Alfa males do) no time for yeye questions
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by MissRaine69(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Wait what?
Just ask are you single
Yes or No
That way life can be less completx and there will be less bitter individuals but then maybe by not asking a guy has surrendered to being the side man?
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by odinga1of: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Some girls have conscience. I personally will tell you if am single or not so you won't waste your precious time.

Na so and a quick reminder your DP is cute grin grin grin grin grin grin.......................becus of the DP I will relocate to EAST.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2017
odinga1of:

Na so and a quick reminder your DP is cute grin grin grin grin grin grin.......................becus of the DP I will relocate to EAST.
Lol.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Wait what?
Just ask are you single
Yes or No
That way life can be less completx and there will be less bitter individuals but then maybe by not asking a guy has surrendered to being the side man?

Hmmmm how I wonder what it is
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by MissRaine69(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm how I wonder what it is
How can you not ask if a woman is not single?very little sleep shaa
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Hia you ve forgotten so soon ladies have different thinking and understanding..
Hmmm honestly me I don't ask such questions..
My way of knowing if she's single is her reaction towards mengrin
For me if u wanna know if a lady has a lover,I believ in these things:
•Her chat towards me,how offten does she talk about issues related to men..
•Her reactions about the behaviours of men and how she compliment on them..
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
You urself know what am saying is true.. Ladies with their way's na wa for una ooo
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
So as I am now, I should come and ask u if you are single or not? Even when I can see it clearly?That looks insane to me nau..
Any man that know's himself will see it in a lady if she's single or not..
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by DarkMagic(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2017
"I am sorry..buh we can only b friends..nothing much"..
That is d response u will get
Dat is d worse response a man can get after spending..
Ma broda ..u jes got played..
This one is not ZeeWorld oo..
We r in Nigeria..where everyone is on survival mode
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by MissRaine69(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

So as I am now,
I should come and ask u if you are single or not?
Even when I can see it clearly?That looks insane to me nau..

Any man that know's himself will see it in a lady if she's single or not..
Apparently there is some alpha male code that says it does not matter. Single or not they will conquer
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Apparently there is some alpha male code that says it does not matter. Single or not they will conquer

Hmmm na dem sabi na,their way's
If they go by that..
Then they should be sorry,they jus dey decieve their selves..
Well single or not..
If I just like you we are friends..
I will so be friends with you that we will become bestiesgrin
Even if I have a serious partner with me..
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by MissRaine69(f): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm na dem sabi na,their way's
If they go by that..
Then they should be sorry,they jus dey decieve their selves..
Well single or not..
If I just like you we are friends..
I will so be friends with you that we will become bestiesgrin
Even if I have a serious partner with me..
Besties? So your serious partner disturb me?
The best friendship is with the serious partner, real bff.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:

Besties? So your serious partner disturb me?
The best friendship is with the serious partner, real bff.

Hahahah na wa for u ooo it depends on how we are relationg na,every moves have a sign na..grin precise I nor get partner now,so nobody go disturb u..make man rest from una headachegrin
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by ebonflexy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think it depends on your plans for the girl.

If you just wanna do konji tinz with her, and bust up all her pucci walls, then all that makes sense.

However, if you want something serious, I simply must disagree with that approach. This is a question I typically ask a girl I'm interested in on pretty much our FIRST conversation because I like to be a boss about my intentions like that. Chicks generally know where they stand with me cheesy.

- A girl who will be paparazzing with you WHILE dating someone else is not what you want. Trust me, that is not a precedence you want to set in that relationship.

- Time is precious, and there are too many awesome women. Why would I be using it to be "hoping" on something to break instead of using it to go find my own clean, clear thing? If I ask her if you she is single and she says No, I thank her for her time, maybe leave her a parting compliment to further brighten her day(depending on whether or not she has a bitchy vibe), and bounce!

- When I ask a woman this question, it also serves as a test of where she is mentally.
"No" - abort
"Yes" - Good
"I'm in a transition / Just ended a relationship" - Risky, you are likely to deal with baggage or run the risk of getting a call one day after you have expended time and energy on her only to be told that she went back to her vomit.
Again, my time is too precious. There are too many uncomplicated potential love interests.

Go out there and explore!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? / Help I'm Suffering From 2much Prick Erection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.