Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94467 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by omonifamily(f): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
pressplay411:

Child abuse at 17?? He didn't say he's bonking her, said he's interested in her. Grandma, is that you?

yeah, grandpa
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by omonifamily(f): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jelal0007:
Wetin be child abuse here? Shey 17yr girls neva start 2 straff ni?

hey!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
omonifamily:

hey!
Wh0t?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
good to be here
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
dope
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
dope
really dope brother cool
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by sexylogan(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Do I look like your Economics Teacher?

Just made ur likes 1000

I swear ur post made my weekend

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Djboosting: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Twentyk
djboosting
prech007
lalas247
ishilove
mynd44
gentlegenius
obiomon
Nobody
Bumbae1

Geez.. Thanks for holding the brotherhood. These guys deserve to open their eyes and know some things.

The world is advanced now, and we're not in the life of Nokia torchlight. We're now in the stereotypically world of iPhone and technology.

So I bet it too that relationship and girls and sex and dating has evolved.

Thanks for sharing this and doing this for the brotherhood.

Let's plan a hookup sometime, you in?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Chiboi404: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
make money and everything shall be history
confirm with seal rich guys are always handsome and attractive u go dey do punch and kill for girls jhare nice one dude
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Obiomon: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Twentyk djboosting prech007 lalas247 ishilove mynd44 gentlegenius obiomon Nobody Bumbae1
nice... but dude, where have you been?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by lasimbo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ladies in the house some of us are just scared to approach the next babe.
We just keep falling in the friendzone. Help is needed.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Syphonn(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back

I am taking this time to write this for anyone who has ever loved.

There is one simple sin that can take our relationship away from us, our happiness, and our very identity. So poorly understood, this act is nonetheless extremely common: an affair.

I can proudly say that, in all four corners of the world, someone is either betraying or betrayed by another, thinking about having an affair, listening to someone who is in the throes of one, or the lover who completes the triangle. No aspect of a couple’s life elicits more fear, gossip or fascination than an affair. Adultery has been legislated, debated, politicized and demonized throughout history. Yet it is still in existence and probably will exist till eternity.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/infidelity-get-get-relationship-back/
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
still trending
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
lasimbo:
Ladies in the house some of us are just scared to approach the next babe.
We just keep falling in the friendzone. Help is needed.

Everything you need is in the article. Read and Enjoy.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by enonche85(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Is it a must to be intimate with all your female friends?

I have girls that I hold close to heart, I don't even think of going past my boundaries

I don't know the slagg who brought this friendzone talk

U mumu o!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by enonche85(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Very interesting!...I have learnt something today!!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by rhelis: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
rhelis:
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services

Thunder F.ire You
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Ogaonos: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
2. You Are More Invested Than She Is.

Sounds familiar?

Everything you do to make a relationship or social interaction move forward is termed "Investment". You sow a seed of investment when you do any of the following: call her, text her, send cash, start chats, and so on. When you do these things too much, you become predictable, like Kunle. You need to give your target an opportunity to miss you, so she can replay your investments. Giving her too much attention will never achieve that. And dont forget, sex is the greatest investment.

The person who invests more is the one who is more attracted, and sadly, the one who feels more pain after a breakup. Conversely, the person who invests less is the one who does less work, and the one who controls the convo.

Rita never felt anything for Kunle. He was too obsequious and predictable. He gave her too much attention. She only kept him around because of his magnanimity.

DON'T BE LIKE KUNLE
bros wat u saying is true.but bros tell me d practical ways 2 mak a lady investment.many bro mak dis mistake because of wrong info.ur info about talk nd act lik bf is wrking 4 me.we need guys lik u.but pls do reply bros
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Still trending
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
still trending
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
still trending.

if you keep making these mistakes, you are bound to remain glued to the friendzone.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
still trending
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
still trending, check this
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
still trending
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jadoskii(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
currently working on more articles.

still trending
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Read and apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.