Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94439 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
kimewills:

Grown up men taking their time to polish something they know deep down isn't right...you mean to say a 30year old man would ask ur 16 or 17year old sister out and you will calmly say...he has a reason for that and give them ur blessing.
I now conclude
Tis a child abuse
I've just imagined my 17 years old sister dating my friend who is about 25.let alone,dating some1 of about 30 years old.
It's not hygienic at all ,no matter how we see it.we need to fear God
Abegi
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2017
bukas15:
mr man stop justifying ur stupidity,dt girl should concentrate on studies nt been hooked up to u a a tender age.she is stil small to be in relation.allow her concentrate
How do you define a stupid person?
To me, a stupid person is the one that is not conscious of the things that happens and the things that changes around him. I don't mean to insult you, but your comments suggest that you are not conscious of the changes and the happenings among young girls in our modern ecosystem.
Nowadays, young girls start dating as early as 15-16 years of age. So even if I allow my girl to concentrate on her studies for now, she'll still succumb to peer pressure and date a boy in her school. She'll may still concentrate on her studies if she or the boy is a studious type. But chances are that they'll want to explore themselves sexually because they are too young to control their urge and that means they'll soon get what they didn't want.
My relationship with her doesn't distract her from studies. As a matter of fact, she used to take 8th or 9th position in her class since SS1, but after I mentored her on positive reading in her ss2, she came 2nd in her class and that surprised everyone except me and her mum. Till today, her mum still thanks me for that achievement.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by obi4eze(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You sound like you have been guilty of these mistakes.

Calm down.

My brother sit down and listen.

Sex is the biggest investment because once you sleep with a girl, the chances that you will sleep with her again is like 90%. (Hope you grab)

If you follow the steps listed here, I give you a few days, you must end up with a new girl as your girlfriend.

Just try it.

This is social dynamics bro. Girls don't friendzone you because they want to. It's not a logical yes or no thing. They friendzone you because you are not hitting the right emotional triggers that make a girl chase you.

Girls don't decide they Wana friendzone you.

Your inexperience and lack of social intuition will trigger their emotions, before they finally tell you : " I am sorry, let's just be friends"

Cheers Brother.
Your write-up is still a foolish one because you it's just based on emotion. Well, maybe you are ignorant of other factors.

Besides, sex (whether marital, extramarital or premarital) is just for pleasure and/or procreation so do not overrate it. Sleeping with a girl hardly adds a thing to your life. It even depletes one most times especially when it is premarital or extramarital.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by havilla(f): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2017
The truth is a girl that likes you a lot would love to communicate with you frequently and she would never feel disturbed.

The main problem is guys don't like girls that really genuinely like them, and the girls who they like are interested in someone else who probably doesn't like them too. Crazy world we live in. When you meet someone and the feeling is mutual you don't need all this stress.

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Why not define CHILD ABUSE on your own since you don't subscribe to my definition and explanations above.
When did it becomes an abuse to love and take care of a teenage girl? When did it becomes an abuse to guide and control a teenage girl? Didn't your father or senior brother perform these roles in your life when you were a teenager? Was that an abuse? Pls be more reasonable when you respond to sensitive issues.
So u r her church spiritual brother or school brother?
Brotherly!!!
Stop sugar coating
That relationship is irritating
Wait until she introduces you to her friends and sure,they ll be calling you UNCLE,maybe then you will understand that u r too old for her.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by buffalowings: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2017
goingape1:
once you know how to use your penniss! that's all!

quote from the wiseape: the pen1s is a biological weapon, use it to fight your war and you shall never be friendzone!

I'm ashamed I know the guy in your meme grin
Ron jeremy one and only
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by buffalowings: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

So u r her church spiritual brother or school brother?
Brotherly!!!
Stop sugar coating
That relationship is irritating
Wait until she introduces you to her friends and sure,they ll be calling you UNCLE,maybe then you will understand that u r too old for her.

As in something about the relationship isn't right with me
Well considering the amount of likes he is getting
Maybe we have many closeted pedophiles on here on nl
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Your comment is borne out of stark ignorance. Sometimes, it is better to be silent on sensitive issues than to make unreasonable comments.
Haven't you seen couples with more than 13 years age difference being happily married? I explained in my previous comments that I am not just dating this girl but I am grooming her to be a good wife material so that I can marry her in future. Don't you get it? How dare you tell me to leave her and date my mate? As a man, will you marry a lady that is your age mate? Don't you know women gets old faster than men? What if I leave her and she ends up marrying someone older than me?
Bro
U r taking it too personal na
You follow reason this mater na!
Unless u dey run daycare,else ,please fear God.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Playboys hardly get into the friend zone, it's only lover boys that do

PS: I friend zone girls before dey friend zone me.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Sterope:
Knew it!!!

You are not a genius. You are just a manipulative freak. I am happy you realised that you are not smart enough to play tricks on people at par or above you.

You are aleady ruined. Iisnt that the reason you are looking for someone that wouldn't mind your pathetic self.

I didn't remember telling you I am a genius. Even if I was, modesty forbids me to tell you that I am a genius. It's just a moniker. Haven't you seen monikers like smellyanus? Does it mean the person's anus actually smells?
Anyway, you think I am manipulating a young girl because I am not man enough to date older girls?
For your information, I have dated and dumped about 6 girls in my life. 2 of them were my age mate, 2 were graduates, 1 was a working class and 1 was even two years older than me. For the first time in my life, I am dating a teenager that is far younger than me and I have reason for doing this. My 30 years on this planet hasn't been a waste because I have learned a lot of things especially with girls. When I was dating those 6 girls in the past, all I get was lies, betrayal, pretence, insubordination and desperation for marriage. But in this teenage girl, I get a raw, open minded, respectful girl that is quite easy to correct, influence and change. She is not desperate for marriage and therefore doesn't pretend to be what she is not. She has the potentials and qualities that if well guided, can make her a good specimen of womanhood and to add icing on the cake, SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN!
How could a real and sensible man leave such a girl to date some desperate old mates?

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Thanks for your encouragement. You've just boosted my morale by sharing your own story.
But this one you are talking about marriage early next year, isn't it too early? Has she finished secondary school? Why the rush? Why not hang on a little since both of you still have age on your side?
As for me, my girl will finish school next year and I already have plans to establish and set her up before marrying her possibly at 19 or 20.
I'm still wondering how a 30 years old matured man is scoping a girl in ss2 and still expect her to pass physics and chemistry or mk atleast 5crefit in her weac.
Take it or leave it,it's unfair
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
joff2:
On the second reason, I'd always like to think that some girls find it difficult to initiate ( chats, talks and calls) when they are interested in you (especially introverts) and it might not necessary mean they are friend zoning you!

What do you think?
she will find a way to initiate a chat somehow if she is missing you
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

I'm still wondering how a 30 years old matured man is scoping a girl in ss2 and still expect her to pass physics and chemistry or mk atleast 5crefit in her weac.
People are different. I met my girl when she was in SS1 and she used to take 8th or 9th position in her class. I mentored her on positive reading in her SS2 and for the first time in her life, she came 2nd in her class. Her mum can't stop thinking me till. I am still guiding her in academics and I have a special orientation to give her before she writes WAEC next and trust me she make it.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Like you rightly said, this is 2017 and not those days when parents used to decide everything that involves their children's future. Even if her parents were rich, they can't tell her to go to the University, go to service, get a job and bla bla bla before getting married. This is preposterous. Girls don't have much time on their side do they should be allowed to decide when to settle down. Can't a lady go to the University or get a job after marriage?
By the way, with the increasing number of unemployed graduates in this country, how many girls still want to waste their time and resources in the higher institution?
I know my girlfriend and her family so well. She's not a higher institution freak and her family is too poor to even think about that.
Sowie for quoting almost all your post but I can't just help
"""Her family is very poor and they can't even think of higher education"

That's their weak point and u think u can take advantage of that ahbi?
And who told you that females doesn't go to school anylonger due to enemployement?
I'm not a girl but 50% of girls I crave with are so ambitious and can't trade their dream with anything including marriage .
Don't take advantage of her.
I wish she could just attend one seminar that will change her mentality for ever.u will see her running away like 40000 miles from u once she discover ur plans
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Catastrophe:

Na so my case be too oo.
How do you cope?
At some point I had to stop making female friends
dont stop making, just know the type of lady u want, give zero attention to the ones you dislike
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

LOL!!!!!
Nairalanders are crazy!!!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

Bro
U r taking it too personal na
You follow reason this mater na!
Unless u dey run daycare,else ,please fear God.
Yes... I am running day care just for her. I am not sleeping with this girl for now. But I know older guys who slept with girls far younger than her. Tell such guys to fear God.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by uckyra: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
what is this guy trying to say,I don't understand him,is he trying to tell guys to relax while the girls do d chasing, any relationship where the lady do the chasing hardly work out into marriage, we have this thing in us telling us that u should be the one after us not the other way round, if u fellow most of the things said here,my dear she will beg u n at the end the relationship will end n u will start over again which is what u are avoiding, just be urself, it should be a partnership thing not looking for a way to intimidate the other.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Oga, this is 2017...not 1920.
She is 17, you're 30.
Is she already in the university?
Have it in mind that she would pass through uni and serve before the average parent would want her to settle down, especially if they are comfortable. Some may say she must get a job first.

Within those years, you'll also get older and her taste will change too. Same way you seek a younger lady for your selfish reasons, she might also consider you too old, you will be in your mid or late thirties.

While you're grooming her, better find a way to know her and her family plans. It's not by your planning, at that age...her parents have a final say.
Why is it paining you? Abeg park one side joor. 17yrs of age in 2day's generation wey them eyes don tear pass some in their late twenties sef.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by uckyra: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

I didn't remember telling you I am a genius. Even if I was, modesty forbids me to tell you that I am a genius. It's just a moniker. Haven't you seen monikers like smellyanus? Does it mean the person's anus actually smells?
Anyway, you think I am manipulating a young girl because I am not man enough to date older girls?
For your information, I have dated and dumped about 6 girls in my life. 2 of them were my age mate, 2 were graduates, 1 was a working class and 1 was even two years older than me. For the first time in my life, I am dating a teenager that is far younger than me and I have reason for doing this. My 30 years on this planet hasn't been a waste because I have learned a lot of things especially with girls. When I was dating those 6 girls in the past, all I get was lies, betrayal, pretence, insubordination and desperation for marriage. But in this teenage girl, I get a raw, open minded, respectful girl that is quite easy to correct, influence and change. She is not desperate for marriage and therefore doesn't pretend to be what she is not. She has the potentials and qualities that if well guided, can make her a good specimen of womanhood and to add icing on the cake, SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN!
How could a real and sensible man leave such a girl to date some desperate old mates?
and u think this will remain that way,wait let her grow up first,u forgot the desperate old mate of urs were ones like that, I pray u don't get disappointed, if really u dated six girls n u werent able to handle it what make it so sure u will make when she is of age,u really need orientation n deliverance too
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

I'm weak AF !!
nairaland keeps surprising me every damn time I visit .... chai!!!
bad part is that he seems educated,the whole drama looks like all those shitty 86 yr old king marries a 22 ur old as his 6th wife story.

Shameless can't describe this !!
It sounds pedophilc even though it isn't,d guy should give the girl at least 5 years breathing space for forks sake.

I feel he tried dating his own age grade but all efforts were futile so he went for a younger poor one.

Damn why did I read that post!!!!
I was about asking u same question,why did u read the post? Besides,u need 2 know wat paedophilia means b4 ranting here on NL. In our time and age,a lot of girls are already sexually active by 15yrs,let alone 17. Quite a number of teenagers don't even act their age. What's the big if a king of 80+yrs takes a 22yrold lady as his 6th wife? How's that ur business? Is it also paedophilia that a 30+yr french president married a woman who's 30yrs+ older than him? Abeg, if u no get better point 2 make here,just swerve make we see road. What a world we live in, its not okay if that 17yr old gets married in 2yrs but its okay if she's having sex upandan abi?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Lalas247(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Randy91:

These are all ur accts abi?...Continue!!!

Nairaland guys will fall on u soon
Does it look like my names undecided
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by introvertme: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Jelal0007:
I was about asking u same question,why did u read the post? Besides,u need 2 know wat paedophilia means b4 ranting here on NL. In our time and age,a lot of girls are already sexually active by 15yrs,let alone 17. Quite a number of teenagers don't even act their age. What's the big if a king of 80+yrs takes a 22yrold lady as his 6th wife? How's that ur business? Is it also paedophilia that a 30+yr french president married a woman who's 30yrs+ older than him? Abeg, if u no get better point 2 make here,just swerve make we see road. What a world we live in, its not okay if that 17yr old gets married in 2yrs but its okay if she's having sex upandan abi?

It's like you can't read?

It sounds pedophilic even though it isn't,d guyshould give the girl at least 5 years breathingspace for forks sake.

Please read it slowly b4 replying
grin
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

Sowie for quoting almost all your post but I can't just help
"""Her family is very poor and they can't even think of higher education"

That's their weak point and u think u can take advantage of that ahbi?
And who told you that females doesn't go to school anylonger due to enemployement?
I'm not a girl but 50% of girls I crave with are so ambitious and can't trade their dream with anything including marriage .
Don't take advantage of her.
I wish she could just attend one seminar that will change her mentality for ever.u will see her running away like 40000 miles from u once she discover ur plans
You should sorry yourself for quoting almost all my posts. I can see your mind is already bent on castigating me for choosing who to date and therefore you'll never see or understand the reason why I did what I did.
But let me answer you for the last time... I am not taking advantage of her or her family situation. She can still go to school and become a graduate if want but that can be after our marriage. I have to set her up so that she can start making money for herself and that could support her in school if she chose to go. If you look around your environment, you'll see that those who are making cool cash every day are not really graduates. The are just some adventurous people who are not afraid to invest in area others are not investing, entrepreneurs who are able to satisfy the needs of the people in a certain area. These kind of people are better off and well respected than graduates because with their money, they can go to any institution of their choice and get any degree they want. By the way, What is the essence of carrying a degree about without money to aid your life? This is how I planned to set her up financially and that will not stop her from going to any school and getting any degree she wants. So the fact that her family can't sent her to higher institution now doesn't mean she won't get there. So please wake up and stop jumping into conclusions on issues you know little or nothing about.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Sterope(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2017
The girl is not going to University

His aim is to groom her, direct her life the way he wishes.
dprinz99:

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

grin
Lol,u sound like a confused fellow 2me. See how u're contradicting urself. Go figure....#winks
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by piagetskinner(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2017
I don't know y people hold on to this boyfriend girlfriend poo..like it the mst important thing in life
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
introvertme:

grin
U seem 2 have comprehension issues. Go back n read ur comment again,does it make sense 2u. Ever heard of 'self-contradiction' b4? -It sounds paedophilic even though it isn't-, seriously? SMH
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Thylord(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Do I look like your Economics Teacher?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.men you are lord of the savagers.niggga you gat no chill.your chill level is-00000.0
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by matotoide(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2017
The 3 points are very well thought out, absolutely spot on.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by oshaosha2014(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2017
I get your point perfectly.

myking95:

While u are correct to an extent, I'm not to say one cannot be friends with a girl. I mean if she accepts every guy, that makes her a loose person? Isn't it so, she has d right to say no. She might also not be bold enough to say no or it might t just be complicated.
I'm of the opinion that should a girl turn down a guy's proposal, the guy should be man enough to know what he really wants, and not "settle". If you must be friends with her, if you want to, make sure it's mutual and not u being Mumu in d hopes of getting a chance.
Me I'm not exactly good at this friendship thingy.. .i just believe in having real honest loyal niggas (and ladies too). I must not date every girl I meet.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Zieristclair(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
kimewills:

Grown up men taking their time to polish something they know deep down isn't right...you mean to say a 30year old man would ask ur 16 or 17year old sister out and you will calmly say...he has a reason for that and give them ur blessing.
my bros I wonder o.was in guest mode before now but seeing dis baffles me.when I turned 23 I vowed not to date under20 chicks,no matter how desirable.a man should cap his level .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.