Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94436 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by matotoide(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
The 3 points are well thought out, absolutely spot on!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Thylord(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:
why are you disturbing the mods with this your novel
is like you are not happy with the op for trying to spoil buisness.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
uckyra:
and u think this will remain that way,wait let her grow up first,u forgot the desperate old mate of urs were ones like that, I pray u don't get disappointed, if really u dated six girls n u werent able to handle it what make it so sure u will make when she is of age,u really need orientation n deliverance too
Yea... The desperate old ones were once teenagers like her, but do you know why they grow up to be desperate? It's because they wasted their teenage years and their early twenties dating the wrong guys, doing the wrong things and messing themselves up to the point that potential suitors can't see them as good wife materials. Then they suddenly wake up, realize that they are getting close to 30, and became desperate to marry any man that comes their way.
I don't want this to happen to my girl, that is why I am dating her now with plans to marry her when she grows up.
We all have our priorities so it wasn't my fault that my past girlfriends didn't suit my priorities. About 3 of them have met guys that suits with them and are married. Right now I have learned what I didn't know then... I've learnt that marriage is for older girls while dating is for younger girls. Any guy that is still dating an older girl is either wasting her time or his time or both. Just date a younger girl, just guide and nurture her to grow up and as she comes of age, marry her and settle down. This is one principle people don't follow and that is why we have so many relationship and marital problems these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Kendrick80(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You sound like you have been guilty of these mistakes.

Calm down.

My brother sit down and listen.

Sex is the biggest investment because once you sleep with a girl, the chances that you will sleep with her again is like 90%. (Hope you grab)

If you follow the steps listed here, I give you a few days, you must end up with a new girl as your girlfriend.

Just try it.

This is social dynamics bro. Girls don't friendzone you because they want to. It's not a logical yes or no thing. They friendzone you because you are not hitting the right emotional triggers that make a girl chase you.

Girls don't decide they Wana friendzone you.

Your inexperience and lack of social intuition will trigger their emotions, before they finally tell you : " I am sorry, let's just be friends"

Cheers Brother.
Sir wats ur opinion on marriage....Thanks
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by PINES: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Is it a must to be intimate with all your female friends?

I have girls that I hold close to heart, I don't even think of going past my boundaries

I don't know the slagg who brought this friendzone talk

I'm with you on this. Again for me, instead of this gf talks, I talk "wife". Most people don't plan to settle with their gfs. Be ready psychologically, spiritually, economically, physically and otherwise, before u look for a wife.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by PINES: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Your piece makes more sense than sense makes more sense than sense itself.
You write well too.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Thanks for your encouragement. You've just boosted my morale by sharing your own story.
But this one you are talking about marriage early next year, isn't it too early? Has she finished secondary school? Why the rush? Why not hang on a little since both of you still have age on your side?
As for me, my girl will finish school next year and I already have plans to establish and set her up before marrying her possibly at 19 or 20.
She is already in 100level studying biochem. Shes a sharp breed lol
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by derevarc(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
3.You Don't Act Like A Boyfriend Material

Sounds familiar?

When you dont show the tendencies of being a boyfriend, girls will automatically friendzone you- I dont care whether you look like Brad Pitt. If you are cool and well groomed, you dont need permission to do somethings. You dont have to be good looking, just be looking good.

Can you call her nicknames like Sexy, Baby, Boo, BabyPie without fear? Without thinking or caring about what she would think? When you meet her, do you go for hugs or handshake? Side hugs or face-face hugs?

You can get easily friendzoned, just like Richard, when you dont act like a boyfriend from the outset. Think about it. You don't need permission to date or attract a girl. Nothing concerns you with her boyfriend or past relationships. Your only care, from the first few minutes of approach, is to act like a boyfriend.

You want her to be your girl, right? Have you ever asked yourself: "Am I acting like a boyfriend?" or "Do I have the qualities of a boyfriend?

Moreover, when you keep begging a girl to date you, asking her out without end- even after she has told you a blatant no already- you risk total rejection. Beautiful girls don't fancy desperate guys. If you are the desperate type, you are already on the steep highway leading to friendzone.

Play your own game and keep the attraction button pressed. With enough attraction and acting like a boyfriend from day one, she may open up about her boyfriend and she might not. If she does, no worries, just continue your game. Dont back out. If she doesn't bring her relationship status up, good for you. In any case, you must keep advancing like a soldier on a mission.

Some girls might want to have fun with you, but you asking: " Do you have a boyfriend", automatically kills all the attraction. You begin to make her rationalize her attraction for you, and she might even end up telling you a yes- even if she doesnt have a boyfriend.

Play your game tight.
DONT BE LIKE RICHARD!

The process of getting locked in the friendzone is not rocket science. Women dont friendzone you without legit reasons. You must have either been too nice and invested too much, or failed to show you have boyfriend potential. Correct these three mistakes, and you will be amazed at how many girlfriends you will have to deal with. grin

Cheers.
Till we meet again. I remain xxxteddyxxx.

Written by XXXteddyXXX aka Kelvin AsapTeddy
fb page: fb.com/aprokozone
Whatsapp 09022012388
Aprokozone@gmail.com
I think I have been friend zoned once. And ever since I make Dem ladies want me
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

Your write-up is still a foolish one because you it's just based on emotion. Well, maybe you are ignorant of other factors.

Besides, sex (whether marital, extramarital or premarital) is just for pleasure and/or procreation so do not overrate it. Sleeping with a girl hardly adds a thing to your life. It even depletes one most times especially when it is premarital or extramarital.

My write up is a foolish one, yet you are here contributing and expressing your opinion on a foolish thing?

Doesn't that make you foolish?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by djlaqua91(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

This mentality can make you lose the girl of your dreams. Making money is good, no doubt, but will you rather wait till you have millions in your account before fixing your game? Haven't you met or see normal average guys with flashy girls.

Your personality is the biggest weapon when it comes to the fair sex. Money will only bring out what is inherent in you.

Oya...go scope that girl, and stop waiting till you get millions.

You don't have to be good looking, just be looking good. grin

True but i'm speaking from personal experience cool
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Elliot2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

So u r her church spiritual brother or school brother?
Brotherly!!!
Stop sugar coating
That relationship is irritating
Wait until she introduces you to her friends and sure,they ll be calling you UNCLE,maybe then you will understand that u r too old for her.
different strokes for different people. well, u may not understand him, but you don't have d moral right to judge him.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
uckyra:
what is this guy trying to say,I don't understand him,is he trying to tell guys to relax while the girls do d chasing, any relationship where the lady do the chasing hardly work out into marriage, we have this thing in us telling us that u should be the one after us not the other way round, if u fellow most of the things said here,my dear she will beg u n at the end the relationship will end n u will start over again which is what u are avoiding, just be urself, it should be a partnership thing not looking for a way to intimidate the other.
Only a guy will understand Op's post.
No lady will understand it...that is why u see almost all the ladies in this thread attacking the Op.
Op is not advising guys not to make the first move, but to know where to draw the line. which most guys don't....Regardless of the type of girl...

Friendzoning originated from guys who wait on ladies, hoping to get a positive feedback, after the girl must have emphatically told them no. So op is trying to give these kind of men some sense of selfworth....But considering the fact that most ladies do enjoy the attention these set of men give to them, despite after telling them no will misconstrue this post & kick against it...because it is eye opener to men with low selfworth...

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Elliot2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

I didn't remember telling you I am a genius. Even if I was, modesty forbids me to tell you that I am a genius. It's just a moniker. Haven't you seen monikers like smellyanus? Does it mean the person's anus actually smells?
Anyway, you think I am manipulating a young girl because I am not man enough to date older girls?
For your information, I have dated and dumped about 6 girls in my life. 2 of them were my age mate, 2 were graduates, 1 was a working class and 1 was even two years older than me. For the first time in my life, I am dating a teenager that is far younger than me and I have reason for doing this. My 30 years on this planet hasn't been a waste because I have learned a lot of things especially with girls. When I was dating those 6 girls in the past, all I get was lies, betrayal, pretence, insubordination and desperation for marriage. But in this teenage girl, I get a raw, open minded, respectful girl that is quite easy to correct, influence and change. She is not desperate for marriage and therefore doesn't pretend to be what she is not. She has the potentials and qualities that if well guided, can make her a good specimen of womanhood and to add icing on the cake, SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN!
How could a real and sensible man leave such a girl to date some desperate old mates?
i got ur point bro.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Elliot2(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
dprinz99:

I'm still wondering how a 30 years old matured man is scoping a girl in ss2 and still expect her to pass physics and chemistry or mk atleast 5crefit in her weac.
Take it or leave it,it's unfair
do u think her mates,the male counterparts wll not scope her,if he doesn't? would you mind such immature kids to date her? what is hard to understand that the bro has said he is in control of any emotions or actions that will ruin her. that should be paramount,me think.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by DJInfluence: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Do I look like your Economics Teacher?
hahahahaha. This guy you be savage..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

My write up is a foolish one, yet you are here contributing and expressing your opinion on a foolish thing?

Op thumbs up
Don't bother yourself replying every comment
Grown up men understand's your post perfectly & the points were well laid out...
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Rita26(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Interesting write up
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Mrcapability7: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

It's better for you to open your own thread, than for you to be wasting your time trying to sell ebooks, which can be downloaded for free, to people on Nairaland.

Guy go find work, and stop this insanity.

Hello bro, there is this girl I love too much to a extended I forgot there are many girls around.. I have invested more than her I do the calls, text and intimate chat on WhatsApp, I have asked her out twice and she was nowhere to seen, she has called me like twice and sometimes first intimated chat... she said love me and doesn't want to start a relationship now citing her education,lack of chance etc but asked me to wait, for how many months now? I'm confused I don't know what else to do to convince her.. I have decided not talk to her this month to see her and I also plan to take her to lonely place and will try to kiss her without seeking her permission, this way I will know my answer whether she love me or not
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by bukas15(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

How do you define a stupid person?
To me, a stupid person is the one that is not conscious of the things that happens and the things that changes around him. I don't mean to insult you, but your comments suggest that you are not conscious of the changes and the happenings among young girls in our modern ecosystem.
Nowadays, young girls start dating as early as 15-16 years of age. So even if I allow my girl to concentrate on her studies for now, she'll still succumb to peer pressure and date a boy in her school. She'll may still concentrate on her studies if she or the boy is a studious type. But chances are that they'll want to explore themselves sexually because they are too young to control their urge and that means they'll soon get what they didn't want.
My relationship with her doesn't distract her from studies. As a matter of fact, she used to take 8th or 9th position in her class since SS1, but after I mentored her on positive reading in her ss2, she came 2nd in her class and that surprised everyone except me and her mum. Till today, her mum still thanks me for that achievement.
sorry boss, i never meant any offence, jst dt i felt that we need to be consciouse of our dealings with the female folks expecially teenagers Bt i nw undersdand ur stand.wish u guys best of luck
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by KevMitnick: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Catastrophe:
Na so my case be too oo. How do you cope? At some point I had to stop making female friends
I just don't take anything personal.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Kay17: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

If you follow this discussion very well, you will find out that there is no consensus opinion here. Some are thinking like you while some are encouraging me to continue my relationship. Check this thread carefully and you'll see a guy of 29 who is dating a girl of 17 and they are getting married early next year. If you call my actions perverse, what will you call this guy? At least I am only dating her for now and will only marry her when she turns 19 or 20. Even if I am not dating her now, another guy will surely be dating her.

What is the minimum age for dating a child in your humble view? 10? 14? 16? Because lots of people dont mind 10 year olds
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by spartacus11(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Like you rightly said, this is 2017 and not those days when parents used to decide everything that involves their children's future. Even if her parents were rich, they can't tell her to go to the University, go to service, get a job and bla bla bla before getting married. This is preposterous. Girls don't have much time on their side do they should be allowed to decide when to settle down. Can't a lady go to the University or get a job after marriage?
By the way, with the increasing number of unemployed graduates in this country, how many girls still want to waste their time and resources in the higher institution?
I know my girlfriend and her family so well. She's not a higher institution freak and her family is too poor to even think about that.

Do me a favor, if u truly love dat girl send her to school if she has the intent

If resource will be a problem, let her learn some skills, or learn a trade

Before u start thinkin of marriage

Life today, just one person can't take care of d financial responsibility of d family

I wish both of u well....................
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by obi4eze(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Lol. Are u now pained? Good to know to know that you have accepted that it's a foolish one.

I expected you to come up with a better logical argument to back up the thrash you first posted but you didn't.

Well, I expressed my opinion not just because I am free to but also because your write up wasn't thorough. Relationship with the female folks is much more than what you posted up there.

Take care.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
PDPGuy:

Nna, i ji okwu cool
Remember, as the OP said, not to be too nice in the wooing game.

So you don't want to be nice to me? Hmmm ok.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kay17:

What is the minimum age for dating a child in your humble view? 10? 14? 16? Because lots of people dont mind 10 year olds
Research shows that girls nowadays start dating from the age of 15-16. So I think 16 is the proper age for them to start dating but they should be guided because teenagers are so prone to mistakes. So instead of telling them not to date when you know they'll still hide and do it, simply advice them to date the right person and date wisely. Also, guide and watch them closely while they are dating.
This is what I'll do even to my daughter and younger sister.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by mercy0008(f): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
1. You Are Mr. Too-Nice.

Sounds familiar? Are you like Emeka when it comes to dating? You are very nice. In fact, you get compliments from girls about how nice you are nice to a fault. But sadly, this is reality - not Hollywood, where the nice, shy, and feeble-minded protagonist finishes first.

Not to sound misogynistic or crude, giving favours to girls who dont deserve it will only backfire in the long run. It will not only kill your game; it will also make you look cheap.

DON'T BE LIKE EMEKA!!!

This post is as useless as Bleep.

Before you can start playing nice to a girl, and saying yes to her to her requests, you need a certain level of investment from her-which brings us to the next point
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
babagy82:

She is already in 100level studying biochem. Shes a sharp breed lol
Wow... Already an undergraduate at 17? This is quite impressive. But hey! I think I now see why you want to marry her asap.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elliot2:
different strokes for different people. well, u may not understand him, but you don't have d moral right to judge him.
Ain't judging any folk here
I can't just blend to this niga's style
Like I said earlier,tis not nice so any1 that belongs to his domain will definitely blend and accept his mess

Let's give a little analysis
Imagine every1 get convince and buy this nigur's mindset

30yrs old man =17yrs old gurl
25yrs old man =13yrs old
20year old guy=8or 9years old little kid
That implies that u won't be angry if an 18yrs old boy come looking for your 5 years old sister or daughter .
And this is actually what the society is turning into and we men are mostly the cause of this bulshit.
This guy's formulae isn't making sense at all
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by PDPGuy: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

So you don't want to be nice to me? Hmmm ok.
grin
I'll be nice. But to some women, if you are too nice to them, they see it as a turn off
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by dprinz99(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Research shows that girls nowadays start dating from the age of 15-16. So I think 16 is the proper age for them to start dating but they should be guided because teenagers are so prone to mistakes. So instead of telling them not to date when you know they'll still hide and do it, simply advice them to date the right person and date wisely. Also, guide and watch them closely while they are dating.
This is what I'll do even to my daughter and younger sister.
Honestly

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
PDPGuy:

grin
I'll be nice. But to some women, if you are too nice to them, they see it as a turn off

Yes that is very true. If a man is too nice, it is not attractive. I think you're just right. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.